Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,166 members, 7,838,991 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Lady Found Dead By The Roadside In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Found Dead By The Roadside In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) (78846 Views)

Young Man Killed By Avenging Cultists In Delta State (Disturbing Photos) / 85-Year-Old Woman Jumps To Death In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) / A Lady Found Unclad And Dead In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Found Dead By The Roadside In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) by philip0906(m): 10:43am On Jan 04, 2019
Excaperx:
what's the population of Lagos compare to Edo state?

Does Lagos link any region/tribe in Nigeria?
I honestly have no idea what you're on and about...honestly no ideas
Re: Lady Found Dead By The Roadside In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 04, 2019
philip0906:

Na you know I'm sure you are Yoruba , apart from Lagos all south west states are cursed.

Even the Lagos has higher crime rates than all Africa countries combined
Re: Lady Found Dead By The Roadside In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 04, 2019
philip0906:

]
Re: Lady Found Dead By The Roadside In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) by philip0906(m): 10:47am On Jan 04, 2019
Excaperx:
Na you know I'm sure you are Yoruba , apart from Lagos all south west states are cursed.

Even the Lagos has higher crime rates than all Africa countries combined
Lol...typical Benin man. E don dey para. Next thing na to use Ogun swear for me grin grin Nonsense!...backward set of people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Found Dead By The Roadside In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 04, 2019
[quote author=philip0906 post=74439356]
Lol...typical Benin man. E don dey para. Next thing na to use Ogun swear for me grin grin...backward set of people [/quot
Re: Lady Found Dead By The Roadside In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) by Essential(m): 11:12am On Jan 04, 2019
Thunder will strike every single member of your family. Benin is meant for the brave and hard working people. No place for weak and lazy idiot like u. U re lucky to still be alive but not lucky enough because thunder is going to pluck your two eyes and u will die ugly.

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Dead By The Roadside In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 04, 2019
If it had been in a certain state,, her skull would have been mined by now.....even a passersby who had no idea what happened to her would just take the head off and bone like nothing happened.

Anyway, did you know that as we are speaking now, someones head is being mined??
Let's be grateful for each second we spend in this world.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Found Dead By The Roadside In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) by jeff1607(m): 11:44am On Jan 04, 2019
philip0906:
Benin city? Very useless city...remember visiting there last year and spending 4 months, wetin man eye see for that way, I just had to move back to Lagos. State is darn too backward,diabolical and dangerous
Edit: The reasons for my above postulations is; compared to a city like Lagos with a very high population, evil vices is more concentrated in Benin with a relatively smaller population

1. Fraudsters (reason why kpor kpor no get joy for there at all)
2. Prostitution (it's almost legit)
3. Diabolical people in literally all the nooks and crannies of the city
4. Very few jobs available
5. Young girls and boys planning on crossing the desert
6. Cultists reign supreme
7. Very poor infrastructure

where exactly did you visit during your stay in Benin?
Re: Lady Found Dead By The Roadside In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) by AreaFada2: 11:46am On Jan 04, 2019
philip0906:

It's not about getting emotional...I can see a number of peeps from Edo state coming to the defence of their state, which is "fine"...It still doesn't change the FACT. Benin city is a really backward city and it's not just about this particular crime...but on all indices of evil, Benin city stands amongst the "best"
Condemning others is very easy. As we all know seeing the speck in the eyes of others is easier than removing the log in one's eye. Nothing new there.

Sadly you provide no comparative scientific data compared with Ibadan, Enugu, Akure, Jos, Kaduna and such cities for example. Such that includes unemployment level, literacy, murder rate, birth rate, poverty level, child and maternal mortality, school enrolment at primary and secondary level, etc.
In modern times, eyeballing and headlines hardly shows the full picture.

I was chatting with a female Uniben student from Akwa Ibom. She ranted that Edo people were diabolical bla bla bla. But then admitted that she has no friend from Edo State after years living in Benin. That all her friends were from other states. And she could not explain why.

But subtly admitted that her perception that Edo people diabolical before even coming to Benin probably influenced her choice of friends. She also eventually admitted that they all from outside Edo often say Edo people are diabolical. Even though they have not really been close to the natives. And have never had any diabolical problems emanating from Edo people. These are "educated" people who will later claim to know Benin people because they once lived there. Yet never mingled or sought to understand the people. So continues prejudice. Which by the way is enough to go round.

That Benin people value their culture and have not allowed colonial mentality and inferiority complex to wipe out the culture. That is what the likes of you call diabolical.
I have visited over 40 countries, mostly in the West. They all keep their culture. Even the pagan festival Christmas that you celebrate is part of Western culture. Around winter solstice, not birth of Christ. It was only introduced to try to suppress it.

It is Borno that copied Middles Eastern religion and bombing the NE to smittering and decimating the army that is progressive and advanced?
Or the pastors with human heads and corpses buried under their pulpits that are progressive and modern?

I will rather be backward with my culture than be backward with a borrowed way of life thank you very much.

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Dead By The Roadside In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 04, 2019
"diabolical people" ? Obviously this phillip has never been to Edo state. He just wants to rant and like many nigerians he wants to comment on things he knows nothing about and he wants to be regarded as an authority on the subject.

Facts:

1) UNIBEN is among the 3 best universities in Nigeria.
2) Edo are among the 3 best performing groups of Nigerians in WAEC and above.
3) Benin City is the capital of Benin Kingdom which comprises almost all of southern nigeria and large parts of the middle belt and goes beyond nigeria
4) Benin Kingdom has treasures in almost every important museum in this world.
5) Benin Kingdom gave its name to Benin republic
6) Edo people (the people of Benin Kingdom) have managed to keep their culture alive and respect themselves and their elders most especially their King.
7) There are way more yoruba and igbo prostitutes hawking the streets of nigeria than there are Edo prostittes worldwide.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Found Dead By The Roadside In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 04, 2019
The truth is that Nigerians are backward, these statements against the Edo people are nothing short of racism.
Nigerians are so backward that they have no self awearness. Also Nigerians are mostly religious biggots.
Let me give this to you straight and forward, christianity is not your religion, nor is islam, they were brought to your ancestors by outsiders. they are middle eastern religions, none of their prophets nor even their god looks like you do. Nobody in the bible is even black.
Your jesus the saviour is blond with blue eyes. And christianity has often been used by white bastards to claim that black people were inferior and don't have souls. Slave merchants used christianity to justify enslaving black people. Islam is being used by terrorists to justify slaughtering women and children...I believe nigerians need to get out of their ghetto from time to time and see the real world rather than remain in their backwardness and religious fanatism. The whole world mocks you.. The same world which values Benin artefacts ! Who is backward ? fools .
Benin culture is admired by western elites, even the queen of England has a Benin artefact, Rockfeller also had one, Picasso was inspired by Benin artefacts, but the white wannabes in nigeria think that Edo people are backward ? Give me a break dummies.
Re: Lady Found Dead By The Roadside In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 04, 2019
prolog2:
The truth is that Nigerians are backward, these statements against the Edo people are nothing short of racism.
Nigerians are so backward that they have no self awearness. Also Nigerians are mostly religious biggots.
Let me give this to you straight and forward, christianity is not your religion, nor is islam, they were brought to your ancestors by outsiders. they are middle eastern religions, none of their prophets nor even their god looks like you do. Nobody in the bible is even black.
Your jesus the saviour is blond with blue eyes. And christianity has often been used by white bastards to claim that black people were inferior and don't have souls. Slave merchants used christianity to justify enslaving black people. Islam is being used by terrorists to justify slaughtering women and children...I believe nigerians need to get out of their ghetto from time to time and see the real world rather than remain in their backwardness and religious fanatism. The whole world mocks you.. The same world which values Benin artefacts ! Who is backward, fools .
check his profile his a useless man from a backward illegal drug hidden region
Re: Lady Found Dead By The Roadside In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) by millionboi2: 12:13pm On Jan 04, 2019
PrincessB1:
This early morning embarassed
will u b my friend?
Re: Lady Found Dead By The Roadside In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 04, 2019
In france here I had a discussion with Africans from other countries (some of them were my friends already), bafore telling them I were from Nigeria, I asked them what they thought about Nigerians, they unanimously said: "they are drug dealers !"
Do you spot the pattern here ? By the way none of them even mentionned any other vice of society or even crime except drug dealing.
But don't worry, the perception is changeing right now, they now believe half of nigeria is a bunch of drug dealers while the other half is alqaida.
Re: Lady Found Dead By The Roadside In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) by PrincessB1(f): 1:49pm On Jan 04, 2019
millionboi2:
will u b my friend?
U wlcm

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Dead By The Roadside In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) by IkpuMmadu: 3:01pm On Jan 04, 2019
Odobaone:

Seriously you have a very good knowledge of Benin. There r actually very very good people on NL

There are good people in Benin but a lot of criminality..lived at Useh qtrs and also Oliha by Siluko Rd for 3 yrs
Re: Lady Found Dead By The Roadside In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) by Odobaone: 3:46pm On Jan 04, 2019
IkpuMmadu:

There are good people in Benin but a lot of criminality..lived at Useh qtrs and also Oliha by Siluko Rd for 3 yrs

Wow...
Re: Lady Found Dead By The Roadside In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) by IkpuMmadu: 3:50pm On Jan 04, 2019
Odobaone:

Wow...
like the Benin or their straight to point approach no pretending ..
Re: Lady Found Dead By The Roadside In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) by Beckersautos: 6:23am On Jan 05, 2019
Rate of killing has increase drastically due to economic hardship and no child want to learn handwork or go to Skul, they want to buy Benz by all means illega ways, mos of them don't know how to type letters in a computer and they will claim yahoo, they miss it all wrong by involving in ritual cases.
They want to live their life short even though it takes dem 2 years to live on earth.
Forgetting life on earth is short, and life on heaven is longer, neglecting the work of God.

I am from benin but the rate at which Benin boy do things is so scaring as if na devil Lucifer created them.
For they don't know all is vanity and awaiting everlasting judgement that will land them in hell
Re: Lady Found Dead By The Roadside In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) by Mcoil: 11:05pm On Jan 05, 2019
You all make it looks as if Lagos is any safer..I still saw a dead body on my way to work in Lagos this morning
Re: Lady Found Dead By The Roadside In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 6:03am On Jan 06, 2019
meetvme for aboma junction

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Beats Up Policewoman In Lagos, Tears Her Uniform / Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). / Robber Begs Mob To Remove Charmed Ring From Finger Before Dying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.