Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Lady Found Dead By The Roadside In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Found Dead By The Roadside In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) (78801 Views)

Young Man Killed By Avenging Cultists In Delta State (Disturbing Photos) / 85-Year-Old Woman Jumps To Death In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) / A Lady Found Unclad And Dead In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Found Dead By The Roadside In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) by AcuraZDX: 7:29pm On Jan 03, 2019
A yet-to-be-identified lady was, this morning, found dead along Ugbekun road in Benin, Edo State.

The deceased was found with many stab wounds all over her body and her corpse was adjusted to a sitting position for easy identification ahead of its evacuation.

See more: https://zenithnaija.com/lady-found-dead-along-a-road-in-edo-state/

Re: Lady Found Dead By The Roadside In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) by gaby(m): 7:52pm On Jan 03, 2019
Benin my Edo...what happeeeeeen...?

Not again...

5 Likes

Re: Lady Found Dead By The Roadside In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) by dingbang(m): 8:06pm On Jan 03, 2019
shocked

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Dead By The Roadside In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) by ainas247: 7:45am On Jan 04, 2019
smiley
Re: Lady Found Dead By The Roadside In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) by philip0906(m): 7:45am On Jan 04, 2019
Benin city? Very useless city...remember visiting there last year and spending 4 months, wetin man eye see for that way, I just had to move back to Lagos. State is darn too backward,diabolical and dangerous
Edit: The reasons for my above postulations is; compared to a city like Lagos with a very high population, evil vices is more concentrated in Benin with a relatively smaller population

1. Fraudsters (reason why kpor kpor no get joy for there at all)
2. Prostitution (it's almost legit)
3. Diabolical people in literally all the nooks and crannies of the city
4. Very few jobs available
5. Young girls and boys planning on crossing the desert
6. Cultists reign supreme
7. Very poor infrastructure

124 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Lady Found Dead By The Roadside In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) by Tunasco4u(m): 7:46am On Jan 04, 2019
OK
Re: Lady Found Dead By The Roadside In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) by Headlesschicken(m): 7:46am On Jan 04, 2019
undecided Our dear Edo brothers whom sleep at day n fly by midnight what have y'all done again...

9 Likes

Re: Lady Found Dead By The Roadside In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) by Odobaone: 7:46am On Jan 04, 2019
I wish the operations of RRS in Lagos can be extended to Edo and Rivers state. It will reduce alot of these happenings.

Will their government want to spend the money Lagos state spend on security

They only spend on papers

God help us(Amen)

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Found Dead By The Roadside In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) by OgarData: 7:46am On Jan 04, 2019
Naija is an ef up coutry else the culprit will be found with proper investigation .

Pls before y'all would tag her as money hungry girl, I just need to remind u say at times this guys dey attack attack even passersby

3 Likes

Re: Lady Found Dead By The Roadside In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) by toprealman: 7:46am On Jan 04, 2019
.... her corpse was adjusted to a sitting position for easy identification ahead of its evacuation lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
haba
What's the role of national biometrics if it can't assist with forensic cases like this. Displaying a corpse for identification is just too backward!

17 Likes

Re: Lady Found Dead By The Roadside In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) by chloro: 7:46am On Jan 04, 2019
Benin people I bow o

3 Likes

Re: Lady Found Dead By The Roadside In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) by oladele239(m): 7:46am On Jan 04, 2019
Benz tins .........
Re: Lady Found Dead By The Roadside In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) by TempleChinedum(m): 7:47am On Jan 04, 2019
I keep wondering what it will take our police to start conducting forensics on deaths like this ... embarassed

Her dead body should atleast have finger prints of the last people that was in contact with her ... She just ended as on of the victims of a failed country

16 Likes

Re: Lady Found Dead By The Roadside In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) by juddybrown(m): 7:47am On Jan 04, 2019
it haff happen
Re: Lady Found Dead By The Roadside In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:47am On Jan 04, 2019
Edo and Delta states are in the news for the wrong reasons for some weeks now.....

May God protect our families in that part of the country.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Found Dead By The Roadside In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) by Antoeni(m): 7:48am On Jan 04, 2019
Benin is Becoming more and more Dangerous by the day

2 Likes

Re: Lady Found Dead By The Roadside In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 7:48am On Jan 04, 2019
May her soul rest in peace !

2 Likes

Re: Lady Found Dead By The Roadside In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) by krebdawise(m): 7:48am On Jan 04, 2019
Money ritual.... I hate Edo guys...they are too desperate for money.....
Later them go talk say them be gee-boyz

4 Likes

Re: Lady Found Dead By The Roadside In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 04, 2019
TempleChinedum:
I keep what it will take our police to start conducting forensics on deaths like this ... embarassed
Nigerian police ke? They'll say its a murder case and move on. Very incompetent institution.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Found Dead By The Roadside In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) by Dshocker(m): 7:48am On Jan 04, 2019
This is saddening
Re: Lady Found Dead By The Roadside In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) by In2systemsTech(m): 7:48am On Jan 04, 2019
eeeyah.. this is terrible doesnt look like a ritual killing....

for your cheap brand new laptops, check my signature
Re: Lady Found Dead By The Roadside In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) by sanmtiago(m): 7:50am On Jan 04, 2019
Why is the heart of man so wicked? cry
Re: Lady Found Dead By The Roadside In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) by luckize: 7:51am On Jan 04, 2019
Uncle you can lie o
philip0906:
Benin city? Very useless city...remember visiting there last year and spending 4 months, wetin man eye see for that way, I just had to move back to Lagos. State is darn too backward,diabolical and dangerous

5 Likes

Re: Lady Found Dead By The Roadside In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 04, 2019
BENIN again? Crime crime crime everywhere. I just don tire.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Found Dead By The Roadside In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) by Exponental(m): 7:54am On Jan 04, 2019
She should have been laid flat. I thought dead body steeve with time.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Found Dead By The Roadside In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) by Cramybird(f): 7:55am On Jan 04, 2019
A sitting corpse the heart of man
Re: Lady Found Dead By The Roadside In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) by PrincessB1(f): 7:56am On Jan 04, 2019
This early morning embarassed
Re: Lady Found Dead By The Roadside In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) by Mike008(m): 8:01am On Jan 04, 2019
I see Benin wants to reclaim their bragging rights from Delta people. Lately Delta has been making the headlines, clearly Benin isn't happy.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Found Dead By The Roadside In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) by deafeyez: 8:07am On Jan 04, 2019
No be this news we want to dey read for this 2019 o.
#Back2Duara on course.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Raped By Her Neighbor In South Africa / Olukoya Ogungbeje: Kidnapper Evans Lawyer Who Sued Police IG On His Behalf (Pic) / Man Beats Up Policewoman In Lagos, Tears Her Uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.