Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Yorubas Must Suffer Because They Support Evil ~ Nnamdi Kanu 1st Jan 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Must Suffer Because They Support Evil ~ Nnamdi Kanu 1st Jan 2019 (6132 Views)

Sanusi To Nigerians: We Must Suffer To Get Things Right, Stop Cursing Leaders / Fulaniman In Austria Attacks Nigerian Olympic Team, Says They Support Terrorism / Just In: NLC To Hold Nationwide Protest Tuesday, 8th Jan. 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yorubas Must Suffer Because They Support Evil ~ Nnamdi Kanu 1st Jan 2019 by teufelein(f): 8:04pm On Jan 03, 2019
Yorubas must suffer because they support evil ~ Nnamdi Kanu 1st Jan 2019

NEW YEAR EXCERPT BROADCAST FROM THE HOLY LAND OF ISRAEL BY MAZI NNAMDI KANU THE LEADER OF IPOB ON THIS DAY, 01-01-2019.

I heard that they are sending their troops to Biafra land, to shoot any IPOB member they see, I pray that they shoot, let me see any idiot that will stand in front of me and tell me that self defense is a crime.
~ Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, 01/01/2019
If things continue the way they are, their is going to be a war. ~~~Mazi Nnamdi Kanu 01/01/2019
Anybody that comes out to defend Okezie Ikpeazu will be in serious trouble, Okezie Ikpeazu will fall! If Okezie Ikpeazu did not fall, the world will bear us witness of what will become of Abia state.
It is true that we will boycott the election, but Okezie Ikpeazu must be removed for his role in bringing Python dance in our land.
INEC can not save Okezie Ikpeazu, no amount of rigging can save him.
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, 1st January, 2019.
A Sudanese man can't be the president, it is unacceptable!
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, 1st January 2019.
A Fulani man can never be a Democrat, It's impossible, because democracy is incompatible with Sharia.
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, 1st Jan. 2019.
Britain put Nigeria together so that they can do what is called proxy colonialism, In this case to rule Nigeria through Fulani people
... Mazi Nnamdi Kanu 1st Jan 2019
Only referendum can stop the bloody implosion in the zoo.
.... Mazi Nnamdi Kanu 1st January 2019
Do you know any Fulani Musician? Do you know any Fulani inventor?
~~Mazi Nnamdi Kanu asked.
If you are not with IPOB, you are not involved in Biafra Restoration, you are a slave in the zoo called Nigeria.
.......Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, 1st Jan, 2019.
Only in Nigeria they will Send Police to Go and fight terrorist and send Army to go and kill Civilian.
Mazi Nnamdi kanu 1st Jan, 2019.
We will do everything humanly possible to make sure that our Referendum is conducted this year.
Nigeria is unworkable because the way a Fulani man want to solve a problem will be different from how a Biafran would want to solve it.
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu 1/01/19
One Nigeria is like bringing a part of Afghanistan, a part of England and America to form a country - Mazi Nnamdi Kanu 01/01/2019
IPOB will launch a program to rehabilitate vibrant talents that Nigeria have killed.
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu 1st Jan,2019
Any shooting of Biafrans will be avenged.
I bet the Fulani to give us Biafra and take the oil, in the next five years they will beg us for Visa.
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu 1 January 2019
Israel and IPOB will create hitech farm settlements across Biafraland
-Mazi Nnamdi Kanu 1/01/2019
Mark my words, Yorubas must suffer because they support evil ~ Nnamdi Kanu 1st Jan 2019

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yorubas Must Suffer Because They Support Evil ~ Nnamdi Kanu 1st Jan 2019 by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 03, 2019
Lunatic

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Must Suffer Because They Support Evil ~ Nnamdi Kanu 1st Jan 2019 by ODVanguard: 8:13pm On Jan 03, 2019
This attention-seeking fool has obviously not learned his lesson and is bound/destined to meet a very tragic end.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yorubas Must Suffer Because They Support Evil ~ Nnamdi Kanu 1st Jan 2019 by teufelein(f): 8:37pm On Jan 03, 2019
Ezekiel 18:19-20

“Yet you say, ‘Why should not the son suffer for the iniquity of the father?’ When the son has done what is just and right, and has been careful to observe all my statutes, he shall surely live. The soul who sins shall die. The son shall not suffer for the iniquity of the father, nor the father suffer for the iniquity of the son. The righteousness of the righteous shall be upon himself, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon himself.

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Must Suffer Because They Support Evil ~ Nnamdi Kanu 1st Jan 2019 by muykem: 8:49pm On Jan 03, 2019
Is that there is no madness decteting machine in Israel?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Must Suffer Because They Support Evil ~ Nnamdi Kanu 1st Jan 2019 by teufelein(f): 9:01pm On Jan 03, 2019
Numbers 14:18

‘The Lord is slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love, forgiving iniquity and transgression, but he will by no means clear the guilty, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children, to the third and the fourth generation.’

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Must Suffer Because They Support Evil ~ Nnamdi Kanu 1st Jan 2019 by teufelein(f): 9:35pm On Jan 03, 2019
Jeremiah 31:29-34

In those days they shall no longer say: “‘The fathers have eaten sour grapes, and the children's teeth are set on edge.’ But everyone shall die for his own sin. Each man who eats sour grapes, his teeth shall be set on edge. “Behold, the days are coming, declares the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and the house of Judah, not like the covenant that I made with their fathers on the day when I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, my covenant that they broke, though I was their husband, declares the Lord. But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, declares the Lord: I will put my law within them, and I will write it on their hearts. And I will be their God, and they shall be my people. ...

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Must Suffer Because They Support Evil ~ Nnamdi Kanu 1st Jan 2019 by Sagay212: 9:39pm On Jan 03, 2019
Lol..typical of the cursed iPod...he must blame Yoruba. Envious bastar.d . Let him come to Nigeria and see what will happen to him. Any iPod that misbehave will be severely dealt with.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Must Suffer Because They Support Evil ~ Nnamdi Kanu 1st Jan 2019 by teufelein(f): 9:41pm On Jan 03, 2019
Sagay212:
Lol..typical of the cursed iPod...he must blame Yoruba. Envious bastar.d . Let him come to Nigeria and see what will happen to him. Any iPod that misbehave will be severely dealt with.
Ezekiel 18:1-32

The word of the Lord came to me: “What do you mean by repeating this proverb concerning the land of Israel, ‘The fathers have eaten sour grapes, and the children's teeth are set on edge’? As I live, declares the Lord God, this proverb shall no more be used by you in Israel. Behold, all souls are mine; the soul of the father as well as the soul of the son is mine: the soul who sins shall die. “If a man is righteous and does what is just and right— ...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Must Suffer Because They Support Evil ~ Nnamdi Kanu 1st Jan 2019 by Babalegba(m): 9:46pm On Jan 03, 2019
He should come to Lagos and confront the yorubas instead of hiding in Israel and talking like an untrained child

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Must Suffer Because They Support Evil ~ Nnamdi Kanu 1st Jan 2019 by teufelein(f): 9:49pm On Jan 03, 2019
Babalegba:
He should come to Lagos and confront the yorubas instead of hiding in Israel and talking like an untrained child

Proverbs 28:13

Whoever conceals his transgressions will not prosper, but he who confesses and forsakes them will obtain mercy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Must Suffer Because They Support Evil ~ Nnamdi Kanu 1st Jan 2019 by stanluiz(m): 9:53pm On Jan 03, 2019
No link or source of the news.
Mcheeew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Must Suffer Because They Support Evil ~ Nnamdi Kanu 1st Jan 2019 by teufelein(f): 9:58pm On Jan 03, 2019
Isaiah 54:17

No weapon that is fashioned against you shall succeed, and you shall confute every tongue that rises against you in judgment. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord and their vindication from me, declares the Lord.”

7 Likes

Re: Yorubas Must Suffer Because They Support Evil ~ Nnamdi Kanu 1st Jan 2019 by Babalegba(m): 10:01pm On Jan 03, 2019
teufelein:

Proverbs 28:13

Whoever conceals his transgressions will not prosper, but he who confesses and forsakes them will obtain mercy.
You are mocking God by using his words frivolously and you are not even right in the first place.smh

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yorubas Must Suffer Because They Support Evil ~ Nnamdi Kanu 1st Jan 2019 by Nwadiuto247: 10:02pm On Jan 03, 2019
Where is the link?

where is the video?

where is the audio?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Must Suffer Because They Support Evil ~ Nnamdi Kanu 1st Jan 2019 by teufelein(f): 10:10pm On Jan 03, 2019
Galatians 5:19-21

Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions, envy, drunkenness, orgies, and things like these. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Must Suffer Because They Support Evil ~ Nnamdi Kanu 1st Jan 2019 by micchi(m): 10:15pm On Jan 03, 2019
the problem is Yoruba Moslems they are more enlighten than northern Moslems but they keep on supporting this failed blood sucking terrorist government

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Must Suffer Because They Support Evil ~ Nnamdi Kanu 1st Jan 2019 by buharitill2023: 10:21pm On Jan 03, 2019
Osagyefo98:
Lunatic
na wa Ooo, you are insulting your terrorist. supreme leader
Re: Yorubas Must Suffer Because They Support Evil ~ Nnamdi Kanu 1st Jan 2019 by teufelein(f): 10:23pm On Jan 03, 2019
Re: Yorubas Must Suffer Because They Support Evil ~ Nnamdi Kanu 1st Jan 2019 by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 03, 2019
N
Re: Yorubas Must Suffer Because They Support Evil ~ Nnamdi Kanu 1st Jan 2019 by mpianya39(m): 11:19pm On Jan 03, 2019
Mark my words, Yorubas must suffer because they support evil ~ Nnamdi Kanu 1st Jan 2019

Oil soup angry na dem na anywhere belle face angry

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Must Suffer Because They Support Evil ~ Nnamdi Kanu 1st Jan 2019 by Biety: 11:22pm On Jan 03, 2019
If he truely said this, I'll realy like to hear or see response from Fani kayode who has been calling him friend and brother.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Must Suffer Because They Support Evil ~ Nnamdi Kanu 1st Jan 2019 by FisifunKododada: 11:47pm On Jan 03, 2019
lipsrsealed This man is really gonna succeed in turning liberal Yorubas against his Igbo people lipsrsealed

dey there dey call for war. When e start now even your lord/god kanu/his family will be enjoying their lives but use you for fodder

teufelein:

let the mother of all wars break out, who cares!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Must Suffer Because They Support Evil ~ Nnamdi Kanu 1st Jan 2019 by teufelein(f): 12:00am On Jan 04, 2019
FisifunKododada:
lipsrsealed This man is really gonna succeed in turning liberal Yorubas against his Igbo people lipsrsealed

Re: Yorubas Must Suffer Because They Support Evil ~ Nnamdi Kanu 1st Jan 2019 by thinkafricanet: 12:12am On Jan 04, 2019
Reminds me of when you see were (a mad man) in the street; among the Yoruba we just ignore them.

What point is there in refuting the op? It's like describing the property of quarks, or the scientific process of landing on the far side of the moon to a 2nd millennium BCE illiterate serf from the kingdom of Sai.

Many self-styled community representatives have exploited the ignorant since time immemorial.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Must Suffer Because They Support Evil ~ Nnamdi Kanu 1st Jan 2019 by thinkafricanet: 12:21am On Jan 04, 2019
teufelein:

why are you misusing the bible.

2 Peter3: 16 speaking about these things as he does in all of his letters. In which there are some things that are difficult to understand, which the untaught and unstable [who have fallen into error] twist and misinterpret, just as they do the rest of the Scriptures, to their own destruction.

Blessed are the peacemakers for they shall be called ?

Jeremiah 8:8 "'How can you say, "We are wise, for we have the law of the LORD," when actually the lying pen of the scribes has handled it falsely?

You quote that the Lord is slow to anger, abounding in love, yet .. cry for blood in the streets .. what kind of nonsense Christianity or Jewish belief are you practicing?

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Must Suffer Because They Support Evil ~ Nnamdi Kanu 1st Jan 2019 by raumdeuter: 12:25am On Jan 04, 2019
FisifunKododada:
dey there dey call for war. When e start now even your lord/god kanu/his family will be enjoying their lives but use you for fodder

This message should be broadcasted on all local Yoruba radio stations from Lagos to Kogi to Ekiti and translate it to Yoruba

So that the liberal Yorubas can understand what the Ibos have in mind for Yorubas

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Must Suffer Because They Support Evil ~ Nnamdi Kanu 1st Jan 2019 by kmaster007: 12:26am On Jan 04, 2019
I can now see dis man need to check is brain maybe his alrty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Must Suffer Because They Support Evil ~ Nnamdi Kanu 1st Jan 2019 by Godblesspmb: 12:46am On Jan 04, 2019
micchi:
the problem is Yoruba Moslems they are more enlighten than northern Moslems but they keep on supporting this failed blood sucking terrorist government
And you want the same northern Moslem to vote for ur son OBI. Hmmm

9 Likes

Re: Yorubas Must Suffer Because They Support Evil ~ Nnamdi Kanu 1st Jan 2019 by Unik3030: 1:47am On Jan 04, 2019
micchi:
what I get to understand about igbos is that any slight opportunity given they see it as a chance to insult other tribes. at this moment u need much of bridge building and support than all these. u want a Yoruba to support atiku with igbo VP with this statement right? u want a Fulani man to support atiku with an igbo VP with this statement right? this is d main reason why atiku didn't put Peter obi picture in his campaign posters in d north cos he knows fully well that nobody wants a tribe filled with hate. u always insult other tribes but u wonder y they don't like u

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

An Update Of A Friend From The North (picture attached) / 2023: PDP, APC Have Failed – CNPP / Ugwuanyi: I Kept Faith With My 2015 Inaugural Address

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.