Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,932 members, 7,828,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Malawian Man Arrested For Raping A Goat. Says 'I Sought Its Consent First' (Pic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Malawian Man Arrested For Raping A Goat. Says 'I Sought Its Consent First' (Pic) (27840 Views)

Malawian Ritual killers explain how they open kids’ skulls & remove their brains / Boy Who Raped A Goat To Death Caught This Morning (Photos) / EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malawian Man Arrested For Raping A Goat. Says 'I Sought Its Consent First' (Pic) by wonder233: 10:25am On Jan 04, 2019
We are not focusing on an important detail of this case: Which is that the goat is a MALE...so, this is now a case of what I will call bestialhomosexuality undecided
Re: Malawian Man Arrested For Raping A Goat. Says 'I Sought Its Consent First' (Pic) by Adebisiomooba: 10:34am On Jan 04, 2019
[left][/left]

Re: Malawian Man Arrested For Raping A Goat. Says 'I Sought Its Consent First' (Pic) by rita25(f): 10:49am On Jan 04, 2019
you are shege walahi

lol
LuciferKristi:
1. Did the goat complain? NO
2. Did the goat file charges? NO
3. Is the goat mature enough to mate? YES
4. Was the goat a virgin as at the time of this incident? NO
5. Did the goat exhibit any signs of discomfort after the incident? NO

"I hereby acquit the accused on the grounds of insufficient evidence to back up the allegations against him.

Case dismissed!

COURT!"

[img]https://media1./images/7b1b7031254161211d033760fa6bff45/tenor.gif?itemid=12475856[/img]
Re: Malawian Man Arrested For Raping A Goat. Says 'I Sought Its Consent First' (Pic) by uvalentine2003(m): 11:00am On Jan 04, 2019
grin grin
Re: Malawian Man Arrested For Raping A Goat. Says 'I Sought Its Consent First' (Pic) by Phoenix999: 11:09am On Jan 04, 2019
LuciferKristi:

"I hereby acquit the accused on the grounds of insufficient evidence to back up the allegations against him.

Case dismissed!

COURT!"

[img]https://media1./images/7b1b7031254161211d033760fa6bff45/tenor.gif?itemid=12475856[/img]

Bros u fcking nailed it..? What an epic judgment!!!
Re: Malawian Man Arrested For Raping A Goat. Says 'I Sought Its Consent First' (Pic) by Awesomefred32(m): 11:17am On Jan 04, 2019
when your village people are winning
Re: Malawian Man Arrested For Raping A Goat. Says 'I Sought Its Consent First' (Pic) by Awesomefred32(m): 11:19am On Jan 04, 2019
LuciferKristi:

Case dismissed!

COURT!"

grin grin

i die well
Re: Malawian Man Arrested For Raping A Goat. Says 'I Sought Its Consent First' (Pic) by strictlybusines(m): 12:03pm On Jan 04, 2019
I have no words for this nonsense. Consent kwa
CastedDude:
A young man is currently cooling off in police custody after he was nabbed while having sex with a goat. According to reports, the 21-year-old man, Kennedy Kambani, has since been charged him with bestiality after his arrest.

The shocking incident is said to have happened recently in the Central Region District of Mchinji, Malawi.

It was gathered that the owner initially thought the suspect was attempting to steal the goats during grazing and he mobilized the villagers to apprehend him only to meet a shocking sight.

When people arrived at the scene, they were shocked to see him having sexual intercourse with the goat.

The suspect was apprehended and brought to police where he was charged with the offence of bestiality.

Kennedy told the police that he had sought the animal’s consent to have sexual intercourse with him.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/i-sought-its-consent-first-man-arrested-for-having-sex-with-a-goat-photo.html
Re: Malawian Man Arrested For Raping A Goat. Says 'I Sought Its Consent First' (Pic) by Iyajison: 1:07pm On Jan 04, 2019
With his respons alone...its clear dat he needs medical attention urgently....im head don knock
Re: Malawian Man Arrested For Raping A Goat. Says 'I Sought Its Consent First' (Pic) by jayextra(m): 4:00pm On Jan 04, 2019
LuciferKristi:

Case dismissed!

COURT!"

LMAO..somebori shoot me pls
Re: Malawian Man Arrested For Raping A Goat. Says 'I Sought Its Consent First' (Pic) by Juliusdking(m): 6:10pm On Jan 04, 2019
[quote author=LuciferKristi post=74424028]1. Did the goat complain? NO

Case dismissed!

COURT!"

[img]https://media1./images/7b1b7031254161211d033760fa6bff45/tenor.gif?itemid=12475856[/img][/quot you well at all
Re: Malawian Man Arrested For Raping A Goat. Says 'I Sought Its Consent First' (Pic) by Mattmafen(m): 11:49pm On Jan 04, 2019
this is clear demonic possession..lord have mercy
Re: Malawian Man Arrested For Raping A Goat. Says 'I Sought Its Consent First' (Pic) by frozen70(f): 1:28pm On Jan 05, 2019
This has nothing to do with rituals

He is just Hot and can't afford to either pay for the service, let's assume he doesn't have a wife at home
Re: Malawian Man Arrested For Raping A Goat. Says 'I Sought Its Consent First' (Pic) by Chizzychinny: 11:03pm On Jan 05, 2019
Which kind problem be dis esf

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Nigerians Jailed In UK For Fraud (Photo) / Marital Rape / Police Arrest Pastor Okezie Atani, Sowore Kicks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.