Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Why Not Just Appoint Buhari’s Child As INEC Chairman? – Fayose Spits Fire - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Not Just Appoint Buhari’s Child As INEC Chairman? – Fayose Spits Fire (1327 Views)

Tinubu Should Just Appoint This Man As A Chief Of Staff. / Woman Appears In Delta Court, Begs Gov Sanwo-Olu To Acknowledge Her Child As His / Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Not Just Appoint Buhari’s Child As INEC Chairman? – Fayose Spits Fire by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:56pm On Jan 03, 2019
Posted by Wisdom Nwedene

Former governor of Ekiti State , Ayodele Fayose has revealed that the Independent and National Electoral Commission (INEC) should have appointed one of the children of President Muhammadu Buhari head of the electoral body.

Igbere TV reports that Fayose made this known in reaction to the appointment of Amina Zakari, a national commissioner at INEC, as chairman of the committee on collation centre for elections.

Igbere TV learnt that Zakari is said to be related to Buhari.
Her appointment has triggered criticisms, with the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) saying INEC has been compromised.

She was once acting chairman of INEC. She was also, in 2018, appointed head of electoral operations and logistics.

Zakari was, however, redeployed to the department of health and welfare after the PDP expressed dissatisfaction with her position and accused her of working for Buhari.

After the news of her latest appointment broke, Fayose took to Twitter to taunt the commission.

In his words,

“Instead of INEC appointing, Amina Zakari, a blood relation (niece) of President Buhari, as the Chairperson of INEC Advisory Committee and Presidential election Collation Center Committee, why not just appoint one of the President’s children as INEC Chairman?” Fayose wrote on Twitter.

“The same @inecnigeria that is promising free and fair election turning around to appoint a know blood relation of President Buhari, a candidate in the election as head of its Collation Committee? Why are these people so brazen in their plot to impose themselves on Nigerians?”

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/510131/just-just-appoint-buharis-child-inec-chairman-fayose-spits-fire/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Not Just Appoint Buhari’s Child As INEC Chairman? – Fayose Spits Fire by IamD18: 9:01pm On Jan 03, 2019
Fayose my man. The only reasonable Yoruba politician.

He's not a coward.

13 Likes

Re: Why Not Just Appoint Buhari’s Child As INEC Chairman? – Fayose Spits Fire by dunkem21(m): 9:02pm On Jan 03, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Why Not Just Appoint Buhari’s Child As INEC Chairman? – Fayose Spits Fire by muyinet: 9:07pm On Jan 03, 2019
Riotous uprising against the current tyrannical crop of heartless animals at the helms of affairs is the solution.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Not Just Appoint Buhari’s Child As INEC Chairman? – Fayose Spits Fire by chiefolododo(m): 9:07pm On Jan 03, 2019
Buhari is a monumental disappointment

9 Likes

Re: Why Not Just Appoint Buhari’s Child As INEC Chairman? – Fayose Spits Fire by servercodes001: 9:12pm On Jan 03, 2019
IamD18:

He's not a coward.
Receive sense

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Not Just Appoint Buhari’s Child As INEC Chairman? – Fayose Spits Fire by Wisdomkosi(m): 9:14pm On Jan 03, 2019
okay. CC, Lalasticlala
Re: Why Not Just Appoint Buhari’s Child As INEC Chairman? – Fayose Spits Fire by Shikini: 9:15pm On Jan 03, 2019
Buhari is shameless.
It's sad

5 Likes

Re: Why Not Just Appoint Buhari’s Child As INEC Chairman? – Fayose Spits Fire by SalamRushdie: 9:17pm On Jan 03, 2019
This man Buhari is single handedly responsible for Nigerias backwardness since he planned that needless coup in 1983

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Not Just Appoint Buhari’s Child As INEC Chairman? – Fayose Spits Fire by Mkmoney(m): 9:19pm On Jan 03, 2019
Nepotism OBJ has said it all

3 Likes

Re: Why Not Just Appoint Buhari’s Child As INEC Chairman? – Fayose Spits Fire by Chizuru01(m): 9:25pm On Jan 03, 2019
My happiness is that north are the ones suffering the most.

Just look at the way bulhari changed dangote from being Among the first 25 richest men in the world to the 100th richest man. Lol. I love it when I see fools suffering and smiling.

Afterall Igbo man is their problem mteeew

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Not Just Appoint Buhari’s Child As INEC Chairman? – Fayose Spits Fire by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 03, 2019
If you don't like buhari, please campaign for sowore or that other new guy..

Chikena

Chizuru01:
My happiness is that north are the ones suffering the most.

Na human being like me and you dey that north, and yet it makes you happy to see dem suffer.

Re: Why Not Just Appoint Buhari’s Child As INEC Chairman? – Fayose Spits Fire by Balyz: 9:28pm On Jan 03, 2019
IamD18:

He's not a coward.
Just a buffoon

1 Like

Re: Why Not Just Appoint Buhari’s Child As INEC Chairman? – Fayose Spits Fire by PassingShot(m): 9:30pm On Jan 03, 2019
The empty head coward who boasted to deal with PMB and the military in Ekiti but couldn’t even withstand tear gas cheesy

Amina Zakari Will remain in her position and NOTHING will happen.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Not Just Appoint Buhari’s Child As INEC Chairman? – Fayose Spits Fire by Igboblog: 9:30pm On Jan 03, 2019
Na WA ooo. This is very shocking
Re: Why Not Just Appoint Buhari’s Child As INEC Chairman? – Fayose Spits Fire by Chizuru01(m): 9:32pm On Jan 03, 2019
fuckerstard:
If you don't like buhari, please campaign for sowore or that other new guy..

Chikena

Na human being like me and you dey that north, and yet it makes you happy to see dem suffer.

They maybe humans like you not me. Am not Daft as them.

buhari caused them hunger which forced most of them into terrorism, he refused to equip the soldiers and yet they are shouting Sai baba as Mad people.

1 Like

Re: Why Not Just Appoint Buhari’s Child As INEC Chairman? – Fayose Spits Fire by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 03, 2019
February do come make we see if God na man.

2 Likes

Re: Why Not Just Appoint Buhari’s Child As INEC Chairman? – Fayose Spits Fire by THUNDER4real(m): 11:04pm On Jan 03, 2019
IF BUHARI LIKE, LET HIM BE INEC CHAIRMAN, HE MUST GO TO HIS COWS

4 Likes

Re: Why Not Just Appoint Buhari’s Child As INEC Chairman? – Fayose Spits Fire by Vos1(m): 12:29am On Jan 04, 2019
Spit don finish for mouth na fire remain wey guy man dey spit. Weather you like it or not 4+4 na sure banker

1 Like

Re: Why Not Just Appoint Buhari’s Child As INEC Chairman? – Fayose Spits Fire by deboysben(m): 12:34am On Jan 04, 2019
Even zombies are surprised at what inec just did.

But pride and arrogance won't allow them speak the truth and condemn such move.

3 Likes

Re: Why Not Just Appoint Buhari’s Child As INEC Chairman? – Fayose Spits Fire by netpro(m): 12:38am On Jan 04, 2019
All Fayose is doing is Noise.

Buhari as President has the constitutionally backed authority to appoint any Nigerian.

For all patriots, we will not allow the criminals we chased away to return and steal everything again unabated. Never.
Re: Why Not Just Appoint Buhari’s Child As INEC Chairman? – Fayose Spits Fire by Nobody: 2:00am On Jan 04, 2019
I'm sorry I think I have given up on hope as regards Nigeria.

I'm just gonna stop talking about elections or whatever and prepare for the worst.

Let Buhari win.

Let Tinubu succeed him.

Then it will be the turn of Kaduna midget.

Then the turn of Oshiomole if he's not too old.

Then back for Nuhu Ribadu.

Let Nigeria burn for all I care.

Damn.
Re: Why Not Just Appoint Buhari’s Child As INEC Chairman? – Fayose Spits Fire by Nobody: 2:01am On Jan 04, 2019
netpro:

Buhari as President has the constitutionally backed authority to appoint any Nigerian.

For all patriots, we will not allow the criminals we chased away to return and steal everything again unabated. Never.

Someday you will be at the receiving end of what Buhari is doing.

I trust karma not to disappoint. Of course, it never does.

3 Likes

Re: Why Not Just Appoint Buhari’s Child As INEC Chairman? – Fayose Spits Fire by Nobody: 2:03am On Jan 04, 2019
netpro:

Someday you will be at the receiving end of what Buhari is doing.

I trust karma not to disappoint. Of course, it never does.

How can you defend evil?

1 Like

Re: Why Not Just Appoint Buhari’s Child As INEC Chairman? – Fayose Spits Fire by nedubest(m): 2:50am On Jan 04, 2019
abi oo
this country is a joke walahi!
Re: Why Not Just Appoint Buhari’s Child As INEC Chairman? – Fayose Spits Fire by allthingsgood: 4:39am On Jan 04, 2019
So this stupid abobaku is still blabbing grin

1 Like

Re: Why Not Just Appoint Buhari’s Child As INEC Chairman? – Fayose Spits Fire by deomelllo: 4:40am On Jan 04, 2019
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Not Just Appoint Buhari’s Child As INEC Chairman? – Fayose Spits Fire by rijo1: 4:41am On Jan 04, 2019
fayose is here again. welcome

Re: Why Not Just Appoint Buhari’s Child As INEC Chairman? – Fayose Spits Fire by Corrinthians(m): 4:54am On Jan 04, 2019
PassingShot:
The empty head coward who boasted to deal with PMB and the military in Ekiti but couldn’t even withstand tear gas cheesy

Amina Zakari Will remain in her position and NOTHING will happen.
Are those swines complaining about the appointment trying to now tell us Amina Zakari is from Sudan? Isn't Buhari dead anymore? Isn't it jubrin from Sudan occupying the position anymore?

How is Amina related to someone from Sudan?

You see the reason I say that Pig called Kanu is an idiotic pig and his followers are the most stupid and foolish creatures on earth?

Imagine after all these nonsense they'd still believe him when he comes up with another trash. What saddened me the most is that man called Oyedepo who should know better bought into the crap too. angry

God punish anyone who believed and supported the jubrin propaganda and still talks about Amina being a relative of Mohamadu Buhari from Daura, Nigeria.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Rejects Bill To Amend NOSDRA Act / Onnoghen’s Preemptive Resignation Rattles Presidency / Who Is The Best State Governor In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.