Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,394 members, 7,850,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:33 PM

I'm Depressed Right Now, I May Soon Commit........ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm Depressed Right Now, I May Soon Commit........ (662 Views)

I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor / Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame / TY Bello: If I Reduce My Hair, I May Lose My Balance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Depressed Right Now, I May Soon Commit........ by Adepressedsoul: 9:13pm On Jan 03, 2019
If there's any worst year in my life, it is the year 2018. Why?
Because I made a silly mistake!

Last year, as an undergraduate i and my friend (course mate) decided to be doing project work for fellow finalists on campus.

The business started successfully and we were able to get over 80 students whom we did project for.

After 2 months of sleepless nights, we were able to complete all the projects (from typing to binding)

When it was time to settle all the people we are owing (those who helped us in printing and binding the projects). It was then I know that something horrible has happened to me....! cry

My business partner was doing "the boy is good" to almost everyone he collected their project contract, in short He was doing it on credit for them because they promised to pay him soonest and the money is over 90k! cry

The amount we are owing the binders and printers initially was around N120k but after hustling and selling some of our private stuffs, we were able to pay N70k and we're still owing 50k

The truth of the matter now is that ever since November 2018 till date, my partner is yet to recover 90% of the money outside (90k plus)
Most of them don't pick calls anymore, even the few who manage to pick, they'll keep posting and posting.

Almost everyday, the people we are owing keeps messaging us concerning the money but we couldn't provide anything.

That my friend is deeply broke now, I have also engaged in some hustles since that time but all to no avail.

In a bid to make money to pay off the debt, I have spammed everywhere on Nairaland and my social media accounts to get an article writing and logo design job but I still couldn't get any order. The little ones I managed to get is not even up to N8k

It's a new year again and all the people we're owing are already threatening to do the worst. But there seems to be now way out for now

I can't sleep with my two eyes closed again, I'm always thinking on how to get out of the debt.
I've thought to an extent that suicidal thoughts began to dominate my mind.

I'm an introvert, I have no brother or friend or sister to approach for money.

My father is a retired teacher (the last time he got paid is July )
My mother is a teacher (the govt. Is still owing her more than 5 months salary)
I have no hope anywhere else

I have tried blogging, Fiverr, affiliate marketing, and other internet business. I couldnt gather something tangible from it.

What can I do please?
I'm already developing high blood pressure on this matter...
I'll appreciate any advise sir/ma
Thanks...
Re: I'm Depressed Right Now, I May Soon Commit........ by Martinez19(m): 9:21pm On Jan 03, 2019
Lies.
Re: I'm Depressed Right Now, I May Soon Commit........ by Adepressedsoul: 9:22pm On Jan 03, 2019
Martinez19:
Lies.

I can't lie about that sir
Re: I'm Depressed Right Now, I May Soon Commit........ by Adepressedsoul: 9:23pm On Jan 03, 2019
Here's a proof (message sent by the people we are owing)

Re: I'm Depressed Right Now, I May Soon Commit........ by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 03, 2019
na depression now be the format for 2019!
Re: I'm Depressed Right Now, I May Soon Commit........ by mrsheddy(m): 9:30pm On Jan 03, 2019
Many here will not believe what you just said but...
Only a coward commit suicide . The real man fight to the end.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Depressed Right Now, I May Soon Commit........ by Adepressedsoul: 9:31pm On Jan 03, 2019
mrsheddy:
Many here will not believe what you just said but...
Only a coward commit suicide . The real man fight to the end.

What do you think I can do sir, I heard the issue may soon be taken to police level! cry cry
Re: I'm Depressed Right Now, I May Soon Commit........ by servercodes001: 9:53pm On Jan 03, 2019
Honestly I don't believe you
How could you work blindly and tirelessly for two months without even ASKING about the people's payments,
So when you guys are working, both of you quietly contribute without even common discussion
How did you work and talk with someone for two months without discussing about the reason you are working tirelessly, MONEY!!
That's the highest degree of negligence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Depressed Right Now, I May Soon Commit........ by Joe88(m): 3:36am On Jan 04, 2019
Though you sound genuine but here are the facts: 1. It's a very dumb mistake for you and your partner to release the projects to the students without getting your full payment. 2. When you make stupid financial mistakes like this, as a man, your next line of action should be for you to savage the situation in anyway necessary 3. Most of us have made very grave mistakes in our lives and suicide is never an option. 4. Man up!! Try harder without begging because you may get used to it. 5. Go after the people that are owing you, as far as you can't sleep, they shouldn't sleep. 6. Deep within you, you know the truth on how to resolve this matter. This is just my opinion.

1 Like

Re: I'm Depressed Right Now, I May Soon Commit........ by Adepressedsoul: 5:34am On Jan 04, 2019
Please help!
Re: I'm Depressed Right Now, I May Soon Commit........ by Adepressedsoul: 5:36am On Jan 04, 2019
servercodes001:
Honestly I don't believe you
How could you work blindly and tirelessly for two months without even ASKING about the people's payments,
So when you guys are working, both of you quietly contribute without even common discussion
How did you work and talk with someone for two months without discussing about the reason you are working tirelessly, MONEY!!
That's the highest degree of negligence

Something must be wrong with me!! cry
Re: I'm Depressed Right Now, I May Soon Commit........ by Adepressedsoul: 5:36am On Jan 04, 2019
Joe88:
Though you sound genuine but here are the facts: 1. It's a very dumb mistake for you and your partner to release the projects to the students without getting your full payment. 2. When you make stupid financial mistakes like this, as a man, your next line of action should be for you to savage the situation in anyway necessary 3. Most of us have made very grave mistakes in our lives and suicide is never an option. 4. Man up!! Try harder without begging because you may get used to it. 5. Go after the people that are owing you, as far as you can't sleep, they shouldn't sleep. 6. Deep within you, you know the truth on how to resolve this matter. This is just my opinion.

Thanks so much sir

(1) (Reply)

I Saw Lord Lugard's Ghost When I Visited His Residence, Man Shares On Twitter / Davido Performs "Aye" Live At 02 Arena Concert In London (video) / Ariana Grande Releases "Break Up With Your Girlfriend, I’m Bored" Visual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.