Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,243 members, 7,811,682 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor (44301 Views)

Another Lady Expresses Concern Over Her Business Deal With Ubi Franklin / Jada Pollock Biography: 6 Things To Know About Wizkid’s Third Baby Mama / Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by politicoNG: 9:25pm On Oct 15, 2023
American actress, Jada Pinkett Smith, has shared that she will likely move back in with Will sometime in the future to take care of him in his old age.

The two have been secretly separated for seven years, a fact that the public didn’t know until the actress revealed it in a bombshell interview.

“I think eventually we will live together again. I really do. Will’s getting old,” said Jada, who currently lives in her own house within the same vicinity as Will’s own.

She added, “I’m staying quite young, but it’s getting apparent to me that he’s gonna need someone to take care of him.”

Will is currently 55 years old, while Jada is 52 years old.

The duo has been married for nearly three decades since they met on the set of The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.

They share two kids, Jaden, 25, and Willow, 22, who are both musicians. Will also has a son, Trey, 30, from a previous marriage.

The Will newspaper

https://theblast.com/545981/jada-pinkett-smith-might-consider-living-with-will-smith-again-at-his-old-age-to-take-care-of-him/

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by tydi(m): 9:27pm On Oct 15, 2023
Que sera sera

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by Delight21(m): 9:32pm On Oct 15, 2023
Imagine the disrespect, a whole Will Smith...
You and Will Smith who is even looking more younger and healthier?

619 Likes 46 Shares

Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by Jeon(f): 9:35pm On Oct 15, 2023
You are so annoying ,please see a therapist.

284 Likes 17 Shares

Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by illicit(m): 9:41pm On Oct 15, 2023
She no rate the guy at all

305 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by turmacs(f): 9:48pm On Oct 15, 2023
Israel is a terrorist state and Homosexual country.. I wonder how they became God's chosen people. The God i know of clearly stated in the Bible that Homosexuality is a sin.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by GoldenJAT(m): 9:48pm On Oct 15, 2023
This is one hell of a manipulative woman!

9 Likes

Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by joseph1832(m): 9:48pm On Oct 15, 2023
Tssk

1 Like

Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by Hajokexyz: 9:49pm On Oct 15, 2023
Fear women.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by Zchi1052(m): 9:49pm On Oct 15, 2023
As far as this APC government is making life too difficult for me,that's none of my business

Another borrowing on the process
Dollar 1045
Gas 1100 per kg
Fuel 720

Nigeria installed Proxy President because of tribalism, religious sentiment and enemies of state

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by ecolime(m): 9:49pm On Oct 15, 2023
Another blow? shocked

Will Smith is better of a transgender. He is not fit to be called a man.

Lord Simp of the universe.

132 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by ReacherSaidNoth: 9:49pm On Oct 15, 2023
Will Smith Simp

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by CHIOMAEZEH: 9:49pm On Oct 15, 2023
Will Na big Buffon ....and Jada dey practice witchcraft ....no wonder their kids are dysfunctional ... i dedicate this video to them both

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex__6LcJr8E

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by iamyemiakins(m): 9:49pm On Oct 15, 2023
Jada should shut the fvck up now angry

49 Likes

Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by elpochas: 9:49pm On Oct 15, 2023
Will suppose get a full course accredited to him called Simpology.Will is the perfect definition of a Simp.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by WriterrNig: 9:49pm On Oct 15, 2023
So 55 is old but 52 is young?

Fish brained bald woman. Very ugly and dry.

🤮 🤢.

154 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by iwaeda: 9:50pm On Oct 15, 2023

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by isan(m): 9:50pm On Oct 15, 2023
Fuvuck off

13 Likes

Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by DukeNija(m): 9:50pm On Oct 15, 2023
She looks like his mom but claims he’s getting old and needs a care giver. Lmaoo
She needs multiple plastic surgeries!

108 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by Omicron007: 9:50pm On Oct 15, 2023
Jeon:
You are so annoying ,please see a therapist.

Jeon...where have you been?
Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by BoldBrainz(m): 9:50pm On Oct 15, 2023
Just go and finish what's left of the vegetable. It is your destiny and his bane of existence.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by koolaid87: 9:50pm On Oct 15, 2023

1 Like

Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by jetwonder(m): 9:50pm On Oct 15, 2023
grin
This kind woman na waaaoooo

28 Likes

Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by Arijenu22: 9:50pm On Oct 15, 2023
Good
Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by meobizy(f): 9:51pm On Oct 15, 2023
Make she dey her dey. They separated for a good reason. It’s only greed which’ll make her stay with him. She’s free to move on. The children are fully grown to live outside lives.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by ImoleNaija: 9:51pm On Oct 15, 2023
What an entanglement!

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by Yousuph007(m): 9:51pm On Oct 15, 2023
Good evening.Am looking for Job please 🙏...09137389356.

3 Likes

Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by dust144(m): 9:51pm On Oct 15, 2023
Fear female gender

15 Likes

Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by STEWpid(f): 9:51pm On Oct 15, 2023
Chai..

...then, WAr continues till eternity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by Houseontherock1: 9:52pm On Oct 15, 2023
He's 55 you're 52, close age range...you need each other; you are growing old at the same pace. He doesn't need you more than you need him unless he's old and sick and you are not! undecided

21 Likes

Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by CHIOMAEZEH: 9:52pm On Oct 15, 2023
iwaeda:

Love is something no one can explain. grin grin grin grin
there is a thin line between love and iberiberism

36 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dejumo Lewis Dies At 80 / International Celebs Of Nigerian Descent / 'Brown Skin Girl' - Annie Idibia Glows In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.