Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Buhari’s Anti-corruption War - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Anti-corruption War (234 Views)

I Subscribe To President Buhari's Anti Corruption War, But- Olawepo Hashim / Akpabio’s Defection Puts Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Under The Spotlight / Akpabio"s Defection : The Hypocrisy Of President Buhari's Anti Corruption War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s Anti-corruption War by StPete: 9:17pm On Jan 03, 2019
OBJ is corrupt, I agree with you.
But under the same Obj, the ex-Governor of Bayelsa State, Alamieyesiya was impeached as a result of corruption, he is a PDP member and eventually jailed in the UK.
Under the same OBJ, Tafa Balogun a former Inspector General of Police was sent to prison because of corruption.
Under OBJ, a member of PDP board of trustees, Bode George PDP was jailed for corruption.
Under GEJ, James Ibori went to prison as a result of corruption.

Under saint Buhari, Godwin Akpabio was accused of corruption, he decamped from PDP to APC and become saint Akpabio.
Orji Uzor Kaul was accused of corruption, he decamped to APC and become saint Orji Uzor Kaul.
The Governor of Kano State Abdullahi Umar Ganduje was caught red handed collecting bribe, he doesn't even need to be arrested because he is a saint already.

The question I want to ask all Nigerians is this, be sincere to yourself, because the God Almighty will definitely judge our actions, between PDP and APC who is actually fighting corruption?
I need answer please!

Engr Buba Galadima

cc Lalasticlala
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War by Oshin56(m): 4:38am On Jan 04, 2019
If you are in APC you are a saint but in PDP you are aa sine under this Government

(1) (Reply)

Code Of Conduct Of A Public Officer / Cheap Estate In Ajah / Ekiti Gov Tussle: Tribunal Adjourns For Judgment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.