Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,706 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

I Subscribe To President Buhari's Anti Corruption War, But- Olawepo Hashim - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Subscribe To President Buhari's Anti Corruption War, But- Olawepo Hashim (5544 Views)

I Was Criticized During The Civil War But I Succeeded - Gowon Encourages Tinubu / Akpabio’s Defection Puts Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Under The Spotlight / Akpabio"s Defection : The Hypocrisy Of President Buhari's Anti Corruption War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Subscribe To President Buhari's Anti Corruption War, But- Olawepo Hashim by bilms(m): 7:28pm On Jan 29, 2019
People's Trust Presidential candidate, Mr Olawepo Hashim declared that he subscribes to President Muhammadu Buhari's anti corruption war, but he raises many question for the president on the illegal suspension of Chief Justice of Nigeria

Watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MpuCbhfUmE
Re: I Subscribe To President Buhari's Anti Corruption War, But- Olawepo Hashim by pxjosh(m): 7:50am On Jan 30, 2019
INEC should declare this guy Nigeria's online president already cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Subscribe To President Buhari's Anti Corruption War, But- Olawepo Hashim by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 30, 2019
Don’t sit on the fence
Re: I Subscribe To President Buhari's Anti Corruption War, But- Olawepo Hashim by Boyooosa(m): 7:50am On Jan 30, 2019
Sworded mouth

5 Likes

Re: I Subscribe To President Buhari's Anti Corruption War, But- Olawepo Hashim by tstx(m): 7:51am On Jan 30, 2019
But... He is doing a bad job at it.. The recent Transparency International Ranking proved it...

See below
Top 20 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in Africa, 2019: Nigeria Ranked 19th Most Corrupt
Re: I Subscribe To President Buhari's Anti Corruption War, But- Olawepo Hashim by bugidon(m): 7:51am On Jan 30, 2019
this one na nairaland president grin

there is only two parties in nigeria

pdp and apc
Re: I Subscribe To President Buhari's Anti Corruption War, But- Olawepo Hashim by FunctionX(m): 7:52am On Jan 30, 2019
Any Word Of Praise before the word 'but' is horse shit.

check my signature for affordable online learning
Re: I Subscribe To President Buhari's Anti Corruption War, But- Olawepo Hashim by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:52am On Jan 30, 2019
This man was impressing me before.

But he has to shut up now!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Subscribe To President Buhari's Anti Corruption War, But- Olawepo Hashim by Josnac(m): 7:52am On Jan 30, 2019
Everyone supports his "anti-kwarapshon" war, but not everyone supports his selective justice.

I believe he understands that what is good for the goose is also good for the gander.

Apart from BAT and a few others, majority of those who make things happen in APC are decampees from the same PDP stock he's been demonizing.

Why has petitions written against his kitchen cabinet members not attended to?? Not to talk of receiving the type of push given to that of the suspended CJN.

How long did it take him to review the evidences against the grasscutter man and how much further did he take before sacking him??

So many things are wrong with his selective criminalizations and that is where the problem is.

He who must come to equity must do so with clean hands.

2 Likes

Re: I Subscribe To President Buhari's Anti Corruption War, But- Olawepo Hashim by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 30, 2019
grin...... THE NEXT MINISTER FOR INFORMATION.....
PARROT. OLAWEPO HASHIM . (GCON )
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA grin grin grin
Re: I Subscribe To President Buhari's Anti Corruption War, But- Olawepo Hashim by Kposkila: 7:53am On Jan 30, 2019
The manner of the fight is wat is wrong, follow due procedures n put institutions in place, then the fight can successfully outlived him...

2 Likes

Re: I Subscribe To President Buhari's Anti Corruption War, But- Olawepo Hashim by Bloooody(m): 7:53am On Jan 30, 2019
Wailer keep wailing.
SAI BABA

3 Likes

Re: I Subscribe To President Buhari's Anti Corruption War, But- Olawepo Hashim by vastolord4(m): 7:53am On Jan 30, 2019
Looking for buhari to buy you.. olodo
Re: I Subscribe To President Buhari's Anti Corruption War, But- Olawepo Hashim by ClearFlair: 7:53am On Jan 30, 2019
Atiku is not an option. He is a renowned thief. His followers are also people of questionable character, be careful in your dealings with them. The followers of a thief most likely thieves themselves. No morals whatsoever.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Subscribe To President Buhari's Anti Corruption War, But- Olawepo Hashim by NotBeenPaid: 7:53am On Jan 30, 2019
NotBeenPaid:

Buhari's child Zara Is paying over 12million naira as school fees developing her future and Career. Remember all his children studied in UK

*Jonathan's Children 've been moved to London for studies and residence while Developing their career and living In Affluence.

*Atiku Abubakar's Children are abroad schooling.

*Tinubu's Children are abroad schooling and Living in Affluence,they are all developing and investing in their children to Continue to rule Us after they are gone.

You are there as a Jobless and 'LAZY' graduate wearing APC and PDP Customized Vest and Polo, Chanting "Change" holding Brooms.

Carrying Umbrellas chanting "Transformation" Killing yourself, fermenting trouble and Constituting nuisance to the Society because of Peanuts that can't make you a better person.

* Stop being a disgrace to your Discipline, Stop Wearing APC Vest and Carrying PDP Umbrellas Because that is the Wish of Politicians for You.

* They Know If you have a good Job, they Can't Use you as a thug / Propagandists .

*If Buhari will Not bring all his ten Children to the street for Campaign and Atiku will not bring his Children and Blood Brothers to the Street for Campaign, then you are a disgrace to your family If you don't Stop masquerading yourself as PDP and APC agents, because up till now, I have never seen Buhari 's Children, TInubu children, El Rufa children and Jonathan's Children On the Street wearing APC Vest and holding Brooms, neither have I seen Jonathan's and Atiku's Children carrying the PDP Umbrella even On social media let alone on the Street. How are we sure any of their children even have the PVC.

To whom brain is given, Sense is expected!
Just Vote. No violence_Spread the news!
Say no to violence.

Before you decide to take down this post again like you've been doing, please go through it over and over again. It's an advice to whom it may concern. @Mods

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Subscribe To President Buhari's Anti Corruption War, But- Olawepo Hashim by YoungLionken(m): 7:54am On Jan 30, 2019
Y
Re: I Subscribe To President Buhari's Anti Corruption War, But- Olawepo Hashim by freemanbubble: 7:57am On Jan 30, 2019
Isoright
Re: I Subscribe To President Buhari's Anti Corruption War, But- Olawepo Hashim by jerecrown(m): 7:57am On Jan 30, 2019
I will love to vote this man but...............
Re: I Subscribe To President Buhari's Anti Corruption War, But- Olawepo Hashim by Kylekent59: 7:57am On Jan 30, 2019
cry

Heavy traffic from volks to barracks still extending to ojo alaba.

A heavy loaded container filled with generator burnt early this morning.

Govt please fix our road.
Re: I Subscribe To President Buhari's Anti Corruption War, But- Olawepo Hashim by Emu4life(m): 7:57am On Jan 30, 2019
Bros, the suspension is okay just that he did it at the wrong time. LATE IS BETTER THAN NEVER.
Re: I Subscribe To President Buhari's Anti Corruption War, But- Olawepo Hashim by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:58am On Jan 30, 2019
Why talkng with both sides of your mouth these days Mr Hashim?!
Get your acts together man!
Re: I Subscribe To President Buhari's Anti Corruption War, But- Olawepo Hashim by yjgm(m): 8:00am On Jan 30, 2019
But you are eyeing his exalted seat
Re: I Subscribe To President Buhari's Anti Corruption War, But- Olawepo Hashim by AllenSpencer: 8:02am On Jan 30, 2019

God bless His Excellence President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

2023 Ascerta!

Re: I Subscribe To President Buhari's Anti Corruption War, But- Olawepo Hashim by bilms(m): 8:04am On Jan 30, 2019
angry
Re: I Subscribe To President Buhari's Anti Corruption War, But- Olawepo Hashim by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 30, 2019
Exactly what he is doing....smell fish with this guy
Benz4pimp:
Don’t sit on the fence
Re: I Subscribe To President Buhari's Anti Corruption War, But- Olawepo Hashim by kaen1317: 8:09am On Jan 30, 2019
there's always a BUT when it comes to anything concerning Lifeless

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria ? / We Must Achieve 6,000 Megawatts – Jonathan / An Imperative . . . .calling The Children Of O'dua.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.