Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,746 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Shehu Sani: Why I Should Be Re-elected Kaduna Central Senator - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani: Why I Should Be Re-elected Kaduna Central Senator (9573 Views)

Shehu Sani: Why Repentant Terrorists And Bandits Become Spies / Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring / Shehu Sani: Why We Rejected Buhari’s $30bn Loan Request (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shehu Sani: Why I Should Be Re-elected Kaduna Central Senator by Limitednow: 9:55pm On Jan 03, 2019
Shehu Sani, lawmaker representing Kaduna Central at the Senate has given reasons why he should be re-elected.

Mr Sani, a fierce critic of his state governor, Nasir El-rufai, is seeking re-election on the platform of the Peoples Redemption Party (PRP).

The Senator who went to the Senate on the platform of the All Progressive Congress (APC) defected to the PRP when he could not clinch the ticket of the ruling party, largely because of his political battle with Mr El-rufai.

The governor had thwarted the lawmaker’s bid to secured the ticket of the APC after he was assured by the national leadership of the party that he was their flag-bearer.

Addressing members of the Igbo Youth Peace and Unity Initiative in Kaduna on Wednesday evening, the Senator said he deserved to be re-elected because he is not a stooge to anyone and has the interest of the masses at heart.

“They want the seat of Shehu Sani in order to continue to enslave you. We are moving out of Egypt. Those people in power in Kaduna state represent the wall of Jerico that has to be pulled down,” the lawmaker said.

“I am here seeking for your votes, support and prayers that we must not allow any stooge to take over the Kaduna central senatorial seat. If the governor of this state wants to compensate his boy, he should find a job for him, but not the Kaduna central senatorial seat.

“Kaduna central seat is not for sale, is not for a running dog, not for a puppy, is not for a puppet and is not for a hand bag boy. When you re-elect us into office, you are re-electing politics of principle, courage, bravery and value. You should not elect people who will go and do the bidding of their godfathers.

“Elect people who will do the bidding of the poor, the down trodden, the traders, the artisan, the mechanic, civil servants and the beggars in the street. It is unfortunate that our country, a very blessed one, but the leaders have identified with negative activities and evil actions,” Sani said.

He criticized the APC-led federal government urging the people to vote out the ruling party for failing to tackle the challenges bedeviling the nation.

“From the killings in Zamfara to Birnin Gwari, the killings in the north-east part of Nigeria and north central, of herdsmen,” the Senator said.

“We have a duty to send a clear message to the leadership of the country that we can show you the way out just as the previous government was shown the way out of power.

“We must not deceive ourselves, we must tell ourselves the truth, the nation is sick, the state is sick. Nigerians expected a better deal than what we are having today. People who begged you three and half years ago to vote them have turned themselves to demi gods.

“We have seen how poverty has ravaged the lives of Nigerians in the last three and half years, we have seen the killings, the level of bloodshed and violence, we have seen the division, the hopelessness, we have seen how a governor of a state have sacked thousands of people out of their work,” he added.

Source: https://politicstimesng.com/shehu-sani-why-should-re-elected-kaduna-central-senator/

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: Why I Should Be Re-elected Kaduna Central Senator by Jummy183: 10:17pm On Jan 03, 2019
I'm sure he can't win

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani: Why I Should Be Re-elected Kaduna Central Senator by zlantanfan: 10:18pm On Jan 03, 2019
You know you have lost when you start begging to give reasons why you should win

7 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani: Why I Should Be Re-elected Kaduna Central Senator by glosplendid(f): 10:21pm On Jan 03, 2019
Re: Shehu Sani: Why I Should Be Re-elected Kaduna Central Senator by BafanaBafana: 10:23pm On Jan 03, 2019
Forget it senator. In your next life, don't fûck with El Rufai

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani: Why I Should Be Re-elected Kaduna Central Senator by fasho01(m): 10:25pm On Jan 03, 2019
Valid points raised by the 'orphan' senator

Hope his fanatic constituents give thought to all he said and give him a chance. If such happens, then there may yet be hope for this country

7 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani: Why I Should Be Re-elected Kaduna Central Senator by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:26pm On Jan 03, 2019
It is left for his constituency to decide.
Re: Shehu Sani: Why I Should Be Re-elected Kaduna Central Senator by olayemioshiyemi: 10:43pm On Jan 03, 2019
K
Re: Shehu Sani: Why I Should Be Re-elected Kaduna Central Senator by gr8tone: 10:45pm On Jan 03, 2019
Valid points there. I just pray that those almajiries Will understand your English

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani: Why I Should Be Re-elected Kaduna Central Senator by johhbekeboh09: 10:48pm On Jan 03, 2019
Limitednow:

Source: https://politicstimesng.com/shehu-sani-why-should-re-elected-kaduna-central-senator/

Shehu Sani one of the most active senators of 8th Senate!
Re: Shehu Sani: Why I Should Be Re-elected Kaduna Central Senator by Houstency(m): 11:07pm On Jan 03, 2019

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani: Why I Should Be Re-elected Kaduna Central Senator by helinues: 11:08pm On Jan 03, 2019
Just like that?

Your case is like a river that forgets it's stream...
Re: Shehu Sani: Why I Should Be Re-elected Kaduna Central Senator by omoteacher(m): 11:09pm On Jan 03, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

The best candidate should win. I'd like him before but ever since he allowed Hellroofhigh outsmart him I lost my respect for him. He shots himself in the foot IMO.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: Why I Should Be Re-elected Kaduna Central Senator by Akabuking: 11:17pm On Jan 03, 2019
you wan use Igbo's play bet9ja abi?

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani: Why I Should Be Re-elected Kaduna Central Senator by Mutecgold92(m): 11:19pm On Jan 03, 2019
helinues:
Just like that?

Your case is like a river that forgets it's stream...
River that forget it stream Aye mi.... Abeg which secondary school did you graduated from? They honestly need to refund your school fees

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: Why I Should Be Re-elected Kaduna Central Senator by helinues: 11:24pm On Jan 03, 2019
Mutecgold92:

River that forget it stream Aye mi.... Abeg which secondary school did you graduated from? They honestly need to refund your school fees

We attended the same Secondary school Kamoru

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: Why I Should Be Re-elected Kaduna Central Senator by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 03, 2019
grin...
TWEETER Bruce Lee come hear your TWITTER friend grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani: Why I Should Be Re-elected Kaduna Central Senator by Ubdavis(m): 11:32pm On Jan 03, 2019
APC put you on off side position. I don't see u pulling through on that political platform.
Re: Shehu Sani: Why I Should Be Re-elected Kaduna Central Senator by Elthugnificent(m): 11:41pm On Jan 03, 2019
gr8tone:
Valid points there. I just pray that those almajiries Will understand your English
Fvck off.
You know next to nothing about the north.

Yes I know I came hard on you, but you don't deserve any explanation with such limited level of thinking.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: Why I Should Be Re-elected Kaduna Central Senator by Sirjamo: 11:53pm On Jan 03, 2019
This one wants to win election with PRP, for Kaduna central wey gather Hausa people like sea sand!

Orisirisi
Re: Shehu Sani: Why I Should Be Re-elected Kaduna Central Senator by Sirjamo: 11:56pm On Jan 03, 2019
This one wants to win election with PRP, for Kaduna central wey gather Hausa people like sea sand!

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani: Why I Should Be Re-elected Kaduna Central Senator by BraniacX(m): 3:22am On Jan 04, 2019
Re: Shehu Sani: Why I Should Be Re-elected Kaduna Central Senator by GBAREN: 3:28am On Jan 04, 2019
Limitednow:

Please go and rest and look for something to do its over for you, you can't sit on the fence and be making noise everyday.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: Why I Should Be Re-elected Kaduna Central Senator by soceyepefum: 4:17am On Jan 04, 2019
i haven't seen any why.

Re: Shehu Sani: Why I Should Be Re-elected Kaduna Central Senator by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:32am On Jan 04, 2019
Sirjamo:

LOL, and for that matter he is targeting (5%) Igbo votes. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: Why I Should Be Re-elected Kaduna Central Senator by ofiko123(m): 4:36am On Jan 04, 2019
I like him, he is very vibrant in the Senate I hope he wins...
Re: Shehu Sani: Why I Should Be Re-elected Kaduna Central Senator by WeRblessed(f): 4:40am On Jan 04, 2019
soceyepefum:
i haven't seen any why.

No be only 5 million loan, na 100 million loan I go apply. Abeg pack one side with this your 2019 scam. You don start again abi? De one you did for 2018 never do you, continue!
Re: Shehu Sani: Why I Should Be Re-elected Kaduna Central Senator by adultiph: 5:16am On Jan 04, 2019
Join our marketing team and start earning money.
You have the opportunity to earn above 100k monthly.
Our company is a food processing company.Our product lines are Oat Meal,Oat Flakes and Beans Flour.

You can reach us on info@tshallyfoods.com

glosplendid:
Happy new year nairalanders,,just recently graduated and looking for a job instead of staying home doing nothing,,,my location is Abuja,,please any decent job with a good pay is okay by me ,,,course: political science and international relations ,..contact:glosplendid@gmail.com
Re: Shehu Sani: Why I Should Be Re-elected Kaduna Central Senator by glosplendid(f): 5:29am On Jan 04, 2019
adultiph:
Join our marketing team and start earning money.
You have the opportunity to earn above 100k monthly.
Our company is a food processing company.Our product lines are Oat Meal,Oat Flakes and Beans Flour.

You can reach us on info@tshallyfoods.com

Okay,,thanks much

Re: Shehu Sani: Why I Should Be Re-elected Kaduna Central Senator by justtruth88miSt(f): 5:44am On Jan 04, 2019
glosplendid:
Happy new year nairalanders,,just recently graduated and looking for a job instead of staying home doing nothing,,,my location is Abuja,,please any decent job with a good pay is okay by me ,,,course: political science and international relations ,..contact:glosplendid@gmail.com

bro enter politics

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ganduje, 28 Governorship Candidates Sign Peace Accord In Kano (PHOTOS) / Abaribe: People Say I am The Senator For Ndigbo / Sultan Is Our Target-boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.