Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Shehu Sani: Why I Should Be Re-elected Kaduna Central Senator - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani: Why I Should Be Re-elected Kaduna Central Senator (9579 Views)

Shehu Sani: Why Repentant Terrorists And Bandits Become Spies / Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring / Shehu Sani: Why We Rejected Buhari’s $30bn Loan Request (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani: Why I Should Be Re-elected Kaduna Central Senator by glosplendid(f): 5:59am On Jan 04, 2019
justtruth88miSt:

bro enter politics
okay thank you
Re: Shehu Sani: Why I Should Be Re-elected Kaduna Central Senator by arianapham: 6:07am On Jan 04, 2019
I love to read your article and get so much information through your blog and learn new thing about blogging FNAF World
Re: Shehu Sani: Why I Should Be Re-elected Kaduna Central Senator by RealityShot: 6:12am On Jan 04, 2019
Limitednow:

Shehu Sani, lawmaker representing
Kaduna Central at the Senate has
given reasons why he should be re-
elected.

Source: https://politicstimesng.com/shehu-sani-why-should-re-elected-kaduna-central-senator/
what have you done for your people so far?

VOTE BUHARI for continuity

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: Why I Should Be Re-elected Kaduna Central Senator by budex007: 6:32am On Jan 04, 2019
He can only tlk abt 4 him 2 be elected, but ask him wht he could 4 during his 1st tenure.
Re: Shehu Sani: Why I Should Be Re-elected Kaduna Central Senator by budex007: 6:35am On Jan 04, 2019
Ask him wht av he done 4 his pple h would ntn 2 sey if nt rubbish
Re: Shehu Sani: Why I Should Be Re-elected Kaduna Central Senator by BabangidaHamza(m): 6:39am On Jan 04, 2019
I just came back from kaduna 3days ago.. From the way i see things Comrade Maigashi is gone, El-Rufai has outsmart that Reggae Dude.. PDP is not even active in Kaduna Central.. It is btw Apc vs PRP
Re: Shehu Sani: Why I Should Be Re-elected Kaduna Central Senator by budex007: 6:39am On Jan 04, 2019
All dis APC pgle ehn dey will sey dey are winning team of which dey r winning thieves
Re: Shehu Sani: Why I Should Be Re-elected Kaduna Central Senator by gbagyiza: 7:18am On Jan 04, 2019
Jummy183:
I'm sure he can't win

I am from Kaduna but I tell you d truth this guy is far better than uba sani, I will vote for him than giving my vote to d governor's boy. But he might find it hard to win under that party because northerners r not enlighten to go for credibility but party affairs, more reasons we r not progressing in d north.
Re: Shehu Sani: Why I Should Be Re-elected Kaduna Central Senator by gr8tone: 8:00am On Jan 04, 2019
Elthugnificent:

Fvck off.
You know next to nothing about the north.

Yes I know I came hard on you, but you don't deserve any explanation with such limited level of thinking.
You don't even know where I come from and where I reside yet you said i know next to nothing? It is he who has lived and dine with the Northerners that will be capable of talking about their level of understanding. I am allergic to the use of harsh words on people cos I hate hurting their feelings. Don't brag about your knowledge, I may know the north better than you sir.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: Why I Should Be Re-elected Kaduna Central Senator by mozel247: 8:03am On Jan 04, 2019
Google ics. Issa recruitment agency in Abuja. Fill their form online and go to their office to submit hard copy. Take one of the HR officer number and keep in touch. All the best
Abuja office address
No 2 Gongola Street, (ACES Nursery & Primary School Building), Behind National Library, Area 2 Garki Abuja

glosplendid:
Happy new year nairalanders,,just recently graduated and looking for a job instead of staying home doing nothing,,,my location is Abuja,,please any decent job with a good pay is okay by me ,,,course: political science and international relations ,..contact:glosplendid@gmail.com
Re: Shehu Sani: Why I Should Be Re-elected Kaduna Central Senator by glosplendid(f): 8:25am On Jan 04, 2019
mozel247:
Google ics. Issa recruitment agency in Abuja. Fill their form online and go to their office to submit hard copy. Take one of the HR officer number and keep in touch. All the best
Abuja office address
No 2 Gongola Street, (ACES Nursery & Primary School Building), Behind National Library, Area 2 Garki Abuja

okay thank you
Re: Shehu Sani: Why I Should Be Re-elected Kaduna Central Senator by Swagtrills(m): 9:23am On Jan 04, 2019
Email me ibrahimaahed1112@gmail.com

glosplendid:
Re: Shehu Sani: Why I Should Be Re-elected Kaduna Central Senator by Elthugnificent(m): 9:25am On Jan 04, 2019
gr8tone:
You don't even know where I come from and where I reside yet you said i know next to nothing? It is he who has lived and dine with the Northerners that will be capable of talking about their level of understanding. I am allergic to the use of harsh words on people cos I hate hurting their feelings. Don't brag about your knowledge, I may know the north better than you sir.
Where you reside doesn't matter because I know for a fact that you don't reside in the north, for holding such stereotypical view about the north.

Your view of a place you visit is normally limited by your host as regards to what he tells you and where he takes you to, to have a better idea if a better region you need to relate with more than one person.

And FYI you have never been to kaduna central.
Re: Shehu Sani: Why I Should Be Re-elected Kaduna Central Senator by gr8tone: 11:09am On Jan 04, 2019
Elthugnificent:

Where you reside doesn't matter because I know for a fact that you don't reside in the north, for holding such stereotypical view about the north.

Your view of a place you visit is normally limited by your host as regards to what he tells you and where he takes you to, to have a better idea if a better region you need to relate with more than one person.

And FYI you have never been to kaduna central.

grin sorry bro, I still stand by what I said. You don't know me. Almost, if not everything about me is North. Kaduna in particular is just like a maternal home to me. So can you just let me be?
Re: Shehu Sani: Why I Should Be Re-elected Kaduna Central Senator by Elthugnificent(m): 11:16am On Jan 04, 2019
gr8tone:
grin sorry bro, I still stand by what I said. You don't know me. Almost, if not everything about me is North. Kaduna in particular is just like a maternal home to me. So can you just let me be?
If kaduna is truly your maternal home you wouldn't refer to them as almajiries.

As such I still stand by my word, that you know next to nothing about kaduna central or the north.

Do have a blessed year.
Re: Shehu Sani: Why I Should Be Re-elected Kaduna Central Senator by gr8tone: 3:00pm On Jan 04, 2019
Elthugnificent:

As such I still stand by my word, that you know next to nothing about kaduna central or the north.

Do have a blessed year.
This is very unfortunate. Because I live in the North, I can't call almajiri almajiri right? You really don't know the composition of the North. I didn't know you are bereft of information on this part of the country. Now that I have known you, you can keep quoting me till eternity.
Re: Shehu Sani: Why I Should Be Re-elected Kaduna Central Senator by gr8tone: 3:04pm On Jan 04, 2019
Elthugnificent:

Do have a blessed year.
This is very unfortunate. Because I live in the North, I can't call almajiri almajiri right? You really don't know the composition of the North. I didn't know you are bereft of information on this part of the country. Now that I have known you, you can keep quoting me till eternity. Enjoy yourself
Re: Shehu Sani: Why I Should Be Re-elected Kaduna Central Senator by mfm04622: 3:43pm On Jan 04, 2019
Jummy183:
I'm sure he can't win

Don't be so sure! Tudun Wada people hate El-Rufai. He is banking on that to win. El-Rufai brought his brother to contest against him! To divide the Tudun Wada vote. It is too close to call
Re: Shehu Sani: Why I Should Be Re-elected Kaduna Central Senator by mfm04622: 4:06pm On Jan 04, 2019
BabangidaHamza:
I just came back from kaduna 3days ago.. From the way i see things Comrade Maigashi is gone, El-Rufai has outsmart that Reggae Dude.. PDP is not even active in Kaduna Central.. It is btw Apc vs PRP

He is the one in PRP!
Re: Shehu Sani: Why I Should Be Re-elected Kaduna Central Senator by Elthugnificent(m): 6:17pm On Jan 04, 2019
gr8tone:
This is very unfortunate. Because I live in the North, I can't call almajiri almajiri right? You really don't know the composition of the North. I didn't know you are bereft of information on this part of the country. Now that I have known you, you can keep quoting me till eternity. Enjoy yourself
First of all this is a forum, I can quote you whenever or wherever I like; if you don't want to reply that's you personal problem.

If don't want to be quoted, then you should send a PM to the op of any thread you are responding to, and voice out your opinion without getting an averse response from your opinion.

As regards your stereotypical opinion about Almajiries, that's your limited knowledge about the north. And I ask you again, what's the percentage of Almajiries in kaduna central (yes, I am stressing on kaduna central because that was my major reason for quoting you in the first place).
Re: Shehu Sani: Why I Should Be Re-elected Kaduna Central Senator by gr8tone: 6:24pm On Jan 04, 2019
Elthugnificent:

First of all this is a forum, I can quote you whenever or wherever I like; if you don't want to reply that's you personal problem.

If don't want to be quoted, then you should send a PM to the op of any thread you are responding to, and voice out your opinion without getting an averse response from your opinion.

As regards your stereotypical opinion about Almajiries, that's your limited knowledge about the north. And I ask you again, what's the percentage of Almajiries in kaduna central (yes, I am stressing on kaduna central because that was my major reason for quoting you in the first place).
Alright, enjoy your right
Re: Shehu Sani: Why I Should Be Re-elected Kaduna Central Senator by alvinrr: 12:25pm On Jan 10, 2019
Thanks for sharing this useful information, do continue to update and will catch up more on your website, please do visit my website boy and girl games.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu Promises To Compensate Owners Of Demolished Buildings / SDP Seeks Court Order To Nullify Oni's Candidacy In Ekiti Poll / Tunde Bakare's Explosive Interview: "I Will Soon Expose Ribadu"!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.