Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,278 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

2019 Presidency: Atiku Cries Out Over Inec’s Decision To Use Incident Forms - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidency: Atiku Cries Out Over Inec’s Decision To Use Incident Forms (25937 Views)

PEPT Wants Supreme Court To Disqualify My Appeal – Atiku Cries Out / We Are Disappointed With Inec's Decision To Review Obingwa's Results - Abia PDP / PDP Slams INEC's Decision To Extend Deadline For Party Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Cries Out Over Inec’s Decision To Use Incident Forms by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:05pm On Jan 03, 2019
Changing them mind hahahaha
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Cries Out Over Inec’s Decision To Use Incident Forms by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:05pm On Jan 03, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

Hello! 3yrs Check again. I wouldn't like Buhari to win but the odds are in his favour, or so it seems for now.

Only Atiku can give Buhari a run for his money.
Ok.
END OF DISCUSSION bro!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Cries Out Over Inec’s Decision To Use Incident Forms by Ellie01: 11:07pm On Jan 03, 2019
It is strange the we d youths whose lives are directly involved in dis sham now n in d near future are singing APC praises for obvious clear rigging...i wonder if ur fathers, mothers n u are contesting for a position how u will react?
Its high time we stop singing praises of these old men especially when young pepo are being killed daily.
These old men are already knocking d door to exit dis world having enjoyed the best nigeria can offer n we d youths are demonstrating a lack of loss for d nonsense they are leaving behind.
Whether APC or any party, vote wisely n vote with d thought in mind that another 4 years can make or break u.
If its not BH its herdsmen or security agents demonstrating crass inpunity.
We the youths should decide we can have it better n work towards it.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Cries Out Over Inec’s Decision To Use Incident Forms by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:07pm On Jan 03, 2019
U can see why buhari refuse to sign the fu*k bill in the first place so they can pick and choose any rule them want
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Cries Out Over Inec’s Decision To Use Incident Forms by MrMystrO(m): 11:08pm On Jan 03, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:
Our God is still the God that can crack a kernel with egg just to disgrace the stone.

Dear Buhari, if you like make Yusuf your son Chairman of INEC and Zahra your daughter Chief collating officer. You will still lose the February 16 elections and hand over to Atiku on May 29th. All your plans to rig will fail.

God go disgrace all of Una.

You wan bet your money? Hahahahaha
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Cries Out Over Inec’s Decision To Use Incident Forms by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:08pm On Jan 03, 2019
Ellie01:
It is strange the we d youths whose lives are directly involved in dis sham now n in d near future are singing APC praises for obvious clear rigging...i wonder if ur fathers, mothers n u are contesting for a position how u will react?
Its high time we stop singing praises of these old men especially when young pepo are being killed daily.
These old men are already knocking d door to exit dis world having enjoyed the best nigeria can offer n we d youths are demonstrating a lack of loss for d nonsense they are leaving behind.
Whether APC or any party, vote wisely n vote with d thought in mind that another 4 years can make or break u.

My brother it is a tragedy
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Cries Out Over Inec’s Decision To Use Incident Forms by Oblang(m): 11:09pm On Jan 03, 2019
reuben79:
lol why r u pity pdp? jst pity apc party cos if buhari rigg dis election like osun and ekiti state he will endup in internation prison

Yinmu...
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Cries Out Over Inec’s Decision To Use Incident Forms by Ellie01: 11:10pm On Jan 03, 2019
Hmmm
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Cries Out Over Inec’s Decision To Use Incident Forms by Ellie01: 11:11pm On Jan 03, 2019
Pythondancer1:
Hahaha this election is a walkover for APC.

I'm a serving Corp Member and automatically by default i'll work as INEC ad hoc staff and and i'll maie sure i deliver all my ballor papers to buhari and use the incident form because i have experience in my 2015 election.

Atikulooters Kiss my ASS.

Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Cries Out Over Inec’s Decision To Use Incident Forms by moderatedguy: 11:17pm On Jan 03, 2019
Pythondancer1:

I'm a serving Corp Member and automatically by default i'll work as INEC ad hoc staff and and i'll maie sure i deliver all my ballor papers to buhari and use the incident form because i have experience in my 2015 election.

you would die before that day if trully you have this wicked plan to rig for APC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Cries Out Over Inec’s Decision To Use Incident Forms by moderatedguy: 11:18pm On Jan 03, 2019
iammo:
I really pity PDP
that is eh ...they are really helpless.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Cries Out Over Inec’s Decision To Use Incident Forms by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 03, 2019
Racoon:
Before now;
https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/inec-will-not-use-incident-form-in-2019-elections-rec/amp/

And today;
https://www.akelicious.net/2019/01/inec-retains-smart-card-reader.html

This Buhari-led APC government and all agencies under it can never be trusted.Please the court should address this issue.After same INEC have told the whole world it will not be using the "incidence form" because of the fear it will not give credibility to the election?

How does a supposed independent INEC wants the electorate & the observing world to trust it to conduct a credible election this year in the midst of this shameless volte face?

Nigerians were warned about the desperation of this unfortunate government then but sentiments beclouded our sound sense of judgement.
That's the truth. If incident forms are used, I can tell you confidently that rigging plans has been perfected by INEC in connivance with APC. When incident forms were not used in the special elections we've had so far, why dragging us backward to where they will claims 20million votes from Kano where children will be allowed to cast vote? No wonder Buhari didn't sign the newly revised electoral bill passed by the National Assembly. 2015 general elections readily comes to mind. PDP and other opposition parties shouldn't allow them to use it. If at all they(APC and Buhari) are not afraid under a transparent arrangement, they should also prevail on INEC to stick only the use of Card readers. Our democracy should be moving forward not backward. I fear for coming elections. If you know you know.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Cries Out Over Inec’s Decision To Use Incident Forms by Godblesspmb: 11:27pm On Jan 03, 2019
If i were Atiku i will go and report buhari to Trump in the US.
Hahahahaaaa .FBI will just be clapping for him
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Cries Out Over Inec’s Decision To Use Incident Forms by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 03, 2019
helinues:
Why not cry me a lagoon

Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Cries Out Over Inec’s Decision To Use Incident Forms by mmsalawudeen(m): 11:29pm On Jan 03, 2019
Anything that will cause his failure
He wont like it
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Cries Out Over Inec’s Decision To Use Incident Forms by Odingo1: 11:31pm On Jan 03, 2019
No hope for Nigeria, the country is a home to most wicked animals in the world.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Cries Out Over Inec’s Decision To Use Incident Forms by okofians(m): 11:32pm On Jan 03, 2019
Obviously, it's too late for Atikulooted....can't envisage his reaction come Febuhari after the declaration of the results.I wish he had contested when he was having the backing of the governors in 2003. but still Buhari would have given him the flogging of his life..in short, Atiku is not a match...4+4

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Cries Out Over Inec’s Decision To Use Incident Forms by okofians(m): 11:34pm On Jan 03, 2019
moderatedguy:
you would die before that day if trully you have this wicked plan to rig for APC.
Angel of death.well done
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Cries Out Over Inec’s Decision To Use Incident Forms by chocolatelady(f): 11:40pm On Jan 03, 2019
moderatedguy:
Why vomiting venom with ur mouth? Are u God that can create and take life. U are sprewing trash becos of polticians that mortgage ur future with 2 cups of rice and 1k.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Cries Out Over Inec’s Decision To Use Incident Forms by truthstands20: 11:48pm On Jan 03, 2019
Incident form is clear path for APC to rig but God will surely disgrace them come February 16th 2019. INEC and security agencies are compromised. PDP should stand against rigging. The international community must be part of the collation situation room.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Cries Out Over Inec’s Decision To Use Incident Forms by Boyooosa(m): 11:49pm On Jan 03, 2019
Why is its man crying upandan na, na small piin him be?
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Cries Out Over Inec’s Decision To Use Incident Forms by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 03, 2019
Obj is corrupt, I agree with you, but Under the same Obj, governor of Bayelsa state Alamieyesiya was impeached in his office as a result of corruption, he is a PDP member. Under the same Obj Tafa Balogun inspector general of police, went to prison because of corruption. Under Obj, Bode George PDP member went to prison also.Under Goodluck, James Ibori went to prison as a result of corruption also (PDP member)
Under saint Buhari, Godwin Akpabio was accused of corruption, he decamped from PDP to APC and become saint Akpabio.Orji Uzor Kaul was accused of corruption, he decamped to APC and become saint Orji Uzor Kalu.. Governor of Kano state Abdullahi Umar Ganduje cut ready handed collecting bribe, he doesn't even need to be arrested because he is a saint already.
# nema gate
# grasscutter scandal
#d snake scandal
#gandullar..who can beat that..live
Not to forget that efcc was established also under pdp cos they really want to curb corruption

The question I want to ask Nigerians ..be sincere to yourself, because God Almighty will definitely judge our actions, between PDP and APC who fight corruption pass? I need answer please.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Cries Out Over Inec’s Decision To Use Incident Forms by Foolishbuhari: 12:27am On Jan 04, 2019
Pythondancer1:

Your type are the exact people who make me want to leave this country for you all.

To think you're even a corps member makes it more terrible if this is the best we can produce in our institutions. You feed, clothe and live on 19,800 per month, a raise which was made by your most hated Gej and PDP BTW, while the animals in buhari's aso rock are being fed with over 65.9M naira.

You see? I wish one thing on you sha... I pray you do the sh1t you just said and get caught so you feel the absolute wrath of the people. I hope they beat you to death so your parents can know how much of fools they were to birth you into this world and believe me nothing would happen. After all your master unleashed his corps killers after the 2011 elections he lost and till date those people died for nothing
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Cries Out Over Inec’s Decision To Use Incident Forms by ofwest47(m): 12:57am On Jan 04, 2019
The Presidential candidate of the Looters Party Atiku Abubaka is already crying defeat. sorry o! you can still go back to your Dubai banana island residence.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Cries Out Over Inec’s Decision To Use Incident Forms by michoim(m): 1:02am On Jan 04, 2019
Atiku has always being crying...got nothing to offer
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Cries Out Over Inec’s Decision To Use Incident Forms by Jahwinaboy(m): 1:13am On Jan 04, 2019
MrMystrO:

Lol shut up, Atiku is going NOWHERE!
You that is going somewhere but can't condemn what is wrong is sad. Even if PDP rigged b4, where is the change? Must we continue rigging?
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Cries Out Over Inec’s Decision To Use Incident Forms by Nobody: 2:12am On Jan 04, 2019
Odingo1:
No hope for Nigeria, the country is a home to most wicked animals in the world.

That is a little bit hash but am beginning to see that now. Well let them vote thoughtlessly; na all of us they d 4 yrs.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Cries Out Over Inec’s Decision To Use Incident Forms by nothingspoil70: 2:13am On Jan 04, 2019
Don't worry yourself Mr Atiku a lifeless person can't rig an election
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Cries Out Over Inec’s Decision To Use Incident Forms by Cocolatti(m): 2:26am On Jan 04, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
Pdp /Atiku tears and sorrow is our joy
Andsucking Buhari's balls is also your joy
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Cries Out Over Inec’s Decision To Use Incident Forms by Citizen0(m): 2:29am On Jan 04, 2019
I said it before, INEC is not Independent .
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Cries Out Over Inec’s Decision To Use Incident Forms by ayusco85(m): 2:55am On Jan 04, 2019
glosplendid:
Happy new year nairalanders,,just recently graduated and looking for a job instead of staying home doing nothing,,,my location is Abuja,,please any decent job with a good pay is okay by me,,course:political science and international relations ..contact:glosplendid@gmail.com

If it were Lagos will ve helped. Abj jobs aren't readily available

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Election Tribunal: We’ll Expose INEC, Obi’s Lawyer Declares / Okigwe Rerun: INEC Agent Caught With Ballot Papers & Prepared Results / Defection: Senator Ahmed Lawan, Wamakko, Boss Mustapha Meet Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.