Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

2019 Presidency: Atiku Cries Out Over Inec’s Decision To Use Incident Forms - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidency: Atiku Cries Out Over Inec’s Decision To Use Incident Forms (25949 Views)

PEPT Wants Supreme Court To Disqualify My Appeal – Atiku Cries Out / We Are Disappointed With Inec's Decision To Review Obingwa's Results - Abia PDP / PDP Slams INEC's Decision To Extend Deadline For Party Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Cries Out Over Inec’s Decision To Use Incident Forms by BraniacX(m): 3:17am On Jan 04, 2019
glosplendid:
Happy new year nairalanders,,just recently graduated and looking for a job instead of staying home doing nothing,,,my location is Abuja,,please any decent job with a good pay is okay by me,,course:political science and international relations ..contact:glosplendid@gmail.com
madam your greatest selling point on your CV is your profile pic! If i get job opening, I for personally employ you myself! Chai! cheesy see my employee oh! Dem don thief you go! Chai! grin

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Cries Out Over Inec’s Decision To Use Incident Forms by PassingShot(m): 4:04am On Jan 04, 2019
atiku4President:
INEC is lacking in idea of how to rig the elections in favour of APC. They are trying everything, but Nigerians will shock them.
I’m sure those Nigerians are the Atikulooted brains

grin cheesy grin
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Cries Out Over Inec’s Decision To Use Incident Forms by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:24am On Jan 04, 2019
Racoon:
Before now;
https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/inec-will-not-use-incident-form-in-2019-elections-rec/amp/

And today;
https://www.akelicious.net/2019/01/inec-retains-smart-card-reader.html

This Buhari-led APC government and all agencies under it can never be trusted.Please the court should address this issue.After same INEC have told the whole world it will not be using the "incidence form" because of the fear it will not give credibility to the election?

How does a supposed independent INEC wants the electorate & the observing world to trust it to conduct a credible election this year in the midst of this shameless volte face?

Nigerians were warned about the desperation of this unfortunate government then but sentiments beclouded our sound sense of judgement.

INEC has repeated even today (Channels TV) that it will not be using the incidence form; both you and wailing Atiku seem to be relying information from unreliable blog sources.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Cries Out Over Inec’s Decision To Use Incident Forms by Deepthoughts: 4:44am On Jan 04, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
so eligible voters should be disfranchise because card readers fail to work??
Is incidence form illegal?
Isn't it a wonder that after successfully capturing one's biometrics n procuring a pvc,the card reader should fail to identify the pvc?, while this don't happen with pos or ATM?.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Cries Out Over Inec’s Decision To Use Incident Forms by glosplendid(f): 5:33am On Jan 04, 2019
BraniacX:
madam your greatest selling point on your CV is your profile pic! If i get job opening, I for personally employ you myself! Chai! cheesy see my employee oh! Dem don thief you go! Chai! grin
lol
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Cries Out Over Inec’s Decision To Use Incident Forms by glosplendid(f): 5:33am On Jan 04, 2019
ayusco85:

If it were Lagos will ve helped. Abj jobs aren't readily available
okay,,thank you
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Cries Out Over Inec’s Decision To Use Incident Forms by Nobody: 6:05am On Jan 04, 2019
helinues:
Why not cry me a lagoon
athiefchukwu be like

Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Cries Out Over Inec’s Decision To Use Incident Forms by Nobody: 6:08am On Jan 04, 2019
post=74426377:
Chief wailer....

That is how you will cry till election day Atiku.

Corrupt crminal.

When you are a master of rigging election in the past, this is how you suspect any move made by INEC.
he be like

Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Cries Out Over Inec’s Decision To Use Incident Forms by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:10am On Jan 04, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
Pdp /Atiku tears and sorrow is our joy
as the tears of those killed by Fulani herds men is your joy too.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Cries Out Over Inec’s Decision To Use Incident Forms by Nobody: 6:42am On Jan 04, 2019
INEC In Desperation Mode To Deliver For APC.All The Dark Political Manuevering Designed To Upend The Will Of Sane Nigerians Will Not Work.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Cries Out Over Inec’s Decision To Use Incident Forms by Nobody: 6:52am On Jan 04, 2019
What of Maurice Iwu? The rigging machine of PDP under Obasanjo.
jchioma:
INEC under Buhari will go down as the worst in Nigerian's history.

But posterity will judge him.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Cries Out Over Inec’s Decision To Use Incident Forms by 247Dior(m): 7:04am On Jan 04, 2019
post=74426377:
Chief wailer....

That is how you will cry till election day Atiku.

Corrupt crminal.

When you are a master of rigging election in the past, this is how you suspect any move made by INEi have come to believe the saying that you must always sound stupid to defend buhariC.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Cries Out Over Inec’s Decision To Use Incident Forms by orisa37: 7:24am On Jan 04, 2019
This is Democracy. Atiku is speaking for the people and must be heard and agreed with.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Cries Out Over Inec’s Decision To Use Incident Forms by Ragnorak: 7:49am On Jan 04, 2019
Pythondancer1:
Hahaha this election is a walkover for APC.

I'm a serving Corp Member and automatically by default i'll work as INEC ad hoc staff and and i'll maie sure i deliver all my ballor papers to buhari and use the incident form because i have experience in my 2015 election.

Atikulooters Kiss my ASS.

LOL. This one wants to waste his life for nothing.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Cries Out Over Inec’s Decision To Use Incident Forms by Pythondancer1: 5:16pm On Jan 04, 2019
Foolishbuhari:

Your type are the exact people who make me want to leave this country for you all.

To think you're even a corps member makes it more terrible if this is the best we can produce in our institutions. You feed, clothe and live on 19,800 per month, a raise which was made by your most hated Gej and PDP BTW, while the animals in buhari's aso rock are being fed with over 65.9M naira.

You see? I wish one thing on you sha... I pray you do the sh1t you just said and get caught so you feel the absolute wrath of the people. I hope they beat you to death so your parents can know how much of fools they were to birth you into this world and believe me nothing would happen. After all your master unleashed his corps killers after the 2011 elections he lost and till date those people died for nothing

Oga go and meet Mazi Nnamdi cownu in his exile abeg.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Cries Out Over Inec’s Decision To Use Incident Forms by Pythondancer1: 5:17pm On Jan 04, 2019
Ragnorak:

LOL. This one wants to waste his life for nothing.
For your mind.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Cries Out Over Inec’s Decision To Use Incident Forms by Pythondancer1: 5:20pm On Jan 04, 2019
moderatedguy:
you would die before that day if trully you have this wicked plan to rig for APC.

Is it your father Mazi Nnamdi Cownu that ran just because of ordinary python dance will come and kill me?
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Cries Out Over Inec’s Decision To Use Incident Forms by Pythondancer1: 5:25pm On Jan 04, 2019
moderatedguy:
you would die before that day if trully you have this wicked plan to rig for APC.

Is it your father Mazi Nnamdi Cownu that went to exile just because of ordinary python dance will come and kill ne?
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Cries Out Over Inec’s Decision To Use Incident Forms by Pythondancer1: 5:27pm On Jan 04, 2019
luluosas:
And a serving NYSC can't even write coherently

There is nothing wrong in my statement so don't come and form like you know English better than me you dumb ass.

Is English your mother tongue?
Dick head.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Cries Out Over Inec’s Decision To Use Incident Forms by Cownu: 9:46pm On Jan 04, 2019
Pythondancer1:

Is it your father Mazi Nnamdi Cownu that went to exile just because of ordinary python dance will come and kill ne?
grin grin
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Cries Out Over Inec’s Decision To Use Incident Forms by PythonDancer: 9:51pm On Jan 04, 2019
Pythondancer1:

There is nothing wrong in my statement so don't come and form like you know English better than me you dumb ass.

Dick head.
My fellow python dancer grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Cries Out Over Inec’s Decision To Use Incident Forms by luluosas(m): 9:53pm On Jan 04, 2019
Clap for ya self oga
Okoyeeebos:

Serving NYSC ko, Sharing NPF ni.
If you must correct someone, at least be sure of the correct thing.

Also, are you keeping malice with punctuations?
You just vomited rubbish without proper punctuations.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Cries Out Over Inec’s Decision To Use Incident Forms by luluosas(m): 9:55pm On Jan 04, 2019
I am not forming anything my dear. Just that I expect people to be in line with their claims. Anyway, I no kukuma go school sef
Pythondancer1:

Dick head.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Cries Out Over Inec’s Decision To Use Incident Forms by reuben79: 11:20pm On Jan 04, 2019
Oblang:

Yinmu...
continue yinmu,when heaven and eath as against u who else again?
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Cries Out Over Inec’s Decision To Use Incident Forms by Oblang(m): 11:33pm On Jan 04, 2019
reuben79:
continue yinmu,when heaven and eath as against u who else again?

Yinmu...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Paul Offu: President Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Catholic Priest In Enugu / Presidential Panel On Police Reforms Swings Into Action, Okays 5-point Demand / Jangebe, Zamfara School Abduction: ‘Close To 550 Girls Are Missing’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.