Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Exposed: Level 16 Workers In Kwara Earn N71,000 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exposed: Level 16 Workers In Kwara Earn N71,000 (23432 Views)

Ihedioha Suspends Salaries Of 'Illegal' Workers In Imo / Fayose To Recruit 2,000 Workers In Ekiti: 40 Days To Election / IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exposed: Level 16 Workers In Kwara Earn N71,000 by Vado(m): 7:59am On Jan 04, 2019
sinaj:
then how much will level 8 or 10 be earning

Minimum wage?

Graduate entry is between 32-34k.

2 Likes

Re: Exposed: Level 16 Workers In Kwara Earn N71,000 by Ihsan6(m): 8:03am On Jan 04, 2019
that's the truth...nothing but the truth.
Re: Exposed: Level 16 Workers In Kwara Earn N71,000 by mrrights: 8:03am On Jan 04, 2019
embarassed
Re: Exposed: Level 16 Workers In Kwara Earn N71,000 by Meel: 8:21am On Jan 04, 2019
smada13:
This is very true! I remembered when I was about rounding up my service year ( I served in UBE Secondary School, Kaiama, Kwara State, now Mora Tasude Secondary School). The school principal asked how much will my salary be if they retain me as one of their teachers. I told him #80,000, he shouted that even Level 17 of the Kwara State Civil Service doesn't take that amount. I was shocked.
The man locked himself in his office and cried for hours.

So if you think this story is false, go to Kwara State and fact check it.
Good morning ma

please don't argue with those ignoramus up there , they believe everything is a propaganda. So far any news is not in there favor, it is a lie.

A newly employed lg worker/ teacher in kwara state earns within 27 - 35k per month ( depending on the qualification Nd/ncee/degree). Kwara state is the worst state to work for in Nigeria , I know this because I have spent over 20 years of my life in Ilorin. The funniest thing the people are not complaining, and the ones complaining are not voting. My Dad once worked in kwara State, when he got a federal appointment, his salary increased 3x.

The only people that's kinda of well paid are the tertiary institutions workers, ( kwasu, k.p) and health workers. But there pay is still low compared to other state workers. E.g a newly employed medical Dr, can't be paid up to 100k , but starting salary for Dr in Uith is like 220 - 250. when ordinary (just graduated) Pharmacy intern goes home with more than 110k per month.

Am not partisan, any government in power doesn't in any way help me individually, the only benefit I receives is what the general populace get. So am not in support of any political party. But I can say categorically that non- kwarans supporting Bukola is doing it ignorantly. Maybe because of their hate for Buhari, but i tell everyone here that, if Saraki becomes the President, he will be the worst in Nigeria history ,and will ruin us. I don't know of Atiku, Tinubu Kwankwso, e.tc. But the one in my backyard, I can tell you of him.

If either Atunwa or Abdulraham becomes Gov of kwara, non will I benefit from personally. All I just want is good governance in my city, and country.

11 Likes

Re: Exposed: Level 16 Workers In Kwara Earn N71,000 by morisnewrain(m): 8:50am On Jan 04, 2019
Getintouch2004:
Lies and stupid propaganda.

Buhari must go back to his gay cows at Daura
You are senseless. Saraki Zombie
Re: Exposed: Level 16 Workers In Kwara Earn N71,000 by Mystick: 9:00am On Jan 04, 2019
maasoap:

Who is feeding you this lie? Is this the reason why Kwara state workers should suffer? Morroons are just too much in Nigeria
Osun is a lie but Kwara info from you is true abi? If you couldn't complain about Osun suffering then keep quiet.
Who told you Kwara State workers are suffering?
Which State isn't suffering presently? Why isolate Kwara State to play your useless politics?
Zombies self, pretending to care whereas it is just politics for them.
Re: Exposed: Level 16 Workers In Kwara Earn N71,000 by OgBurna(m): 9:00am On Jan 04, 2019
kevoh:

Thank you for this. So many misleading information out there. Sometimes officers take huge cooperative or mortgage loans and when the deductions start they claim ignorant of the deduction that is supposed to happen.

I wonder o
It's hate on d led pdp government in kwara nd dd guy. Couldn't even provide pictures to. Back up his claim
Re: Exposed: Level 16 Workers In Kwara Earn N71,000 by Neyotee(f): 9:04am On Jan 04, 2019
I think this is true, I know of level 8 in kwara receiving N30,000
Re: Exposed: Level 16 Workers In Kwara Earn N71,000 by analogdigital: 9:07am On Jan 04, 2019
Go with Digital branding and advertisement online or internet and get leads or business traffic towards your business if anyone ant to get some knowledge full information so visit: Analogdigitalcafe.com
Re: Exposed: Level 16 Workers In Kwara Earn N71,000 by abayimi567: 9:08am On Jan 04, 2019
Are u frm kwara ? if it's no jst go and ask civil servants leaving over there and d pay here in kwara is dam low
Re: Exposed: Level 16 Workers In Kwara Earn N71,000 by OgBurna(m): 9:11am On Jan 04, 2019
Meel:

please don't argue with those ignoramus up there , they believe everything is a propaganda. So far any news is not in there favor, it is a lie.

A newly employed lg worker/ teacher in kwara state earns within 27 - 35k per month ( depending on the qualification Nd/ncee/degree). Kwara state is the worst state to work for in Nigeria , I know this because I have spent over 20 years of my life in Ilorin. The funniest thing the people are not complaining, and the ones complaining are not voting. My Dad once worked in kwara State, when he got a federal appointment, his salary increased 3x.

The only people that's kinda of well paid are the tertiary institutions workers, ( kwasu, k.p) and health workers. But there pay is still low compared to other state workers. E.g a newly employed medical Dr, can't be paid up to 100k , but starting salary for Dr in Uith is like 220 - 250. when ordinary (just graduated) Pharmacy intern goes home with more than 110k per month.

Am not partisan, any government in power doesn't in any way help me individually, the only benefit I receives is what the general populace get. So am not in support of any political party. But I can say categorically that non- kwarans supporting Bukola is doing it ignorantly. Maybe because of their hate for Buhari, but i tell everyone here that, if Saraki becomes the President, he will be the worst in Nigeria history ,and will ruin us. I don't know of Atiku, Tinubu Kwankwso, e.tc. But the one in my backyard, I can tell you of him.

If either Atunwa or Abdulraham becomes Gov of kwara, non will I benefit from personally. All I just want is good governance in my city, and country.

You must be a comedian...
You made me to laugh at ur stupidity

So saraki is the governor of kwara now bah

And those supporting Buhari is as a result of hate towards who??

You just spew absolute rubbish in post

Btw
How much is a newly employed local government worker earn??
Do you even know anything about minimum wage??

If kwara can pay 25k for minimum wage set as 18k den who are you to complain??

How much is lagos or osun state newly employed local government earn??

I can back up my say that a grade11 osun state local government worker earn 63k as salary....

So don't let us spew out just for hate
Re: Exposed: Level 16 Workers In Kwara Earn N71,000 by abjonline(m): 9:12am On Jan 04, 2019
id911:

I'm still wondering why all these idiotic propaganda about Kwara is all about... Lagos generates over N40 billion as igr monthly but the large chunk of it is being pocketed by one man but you guys are happy about it but Kwara that has virtually nothing is what these people are always talking about. I can't seem to understand how foolish some people are

Remember Kogi also "has virtually nothing" and they still paying much more better than Kwara
Re: Exposed: Level 16 Workers In Kwara Earn N71,000 by quickberry(m): 9:14am On Jan 04, 2019
Getintouch2004:

It is actually the truth, make research before jumping into conclusion.

1 Like

Re: Exposed: Level 16 Workers In Kwara Earn N71,000 by quickberry(m): 9:16am On Jan 04, 2019
id911:

I'm still wondering why all these idiotic propaganda about Kwara is all about... Lagos generates over N40 billion as igr monthly but the large chunk of it is being pocketed by one man but you guys are happy about it but Kwara that has virtually nothing is what these people are always talking about. I can't seem to understand how foolish some people are

Compare Lagos development with Kwara.....I will like it if you can provide a proof of a man pocketing Lagos money
Re: Exposed: Level 16 Workers In Kwara Earn N71,000 by OgBurna(m): 9:16am On Jan 04, 2019
smada13:
This is very true! I remembered when I was about rounding up my service year ( I served in UBE Secondary School, Kaiama, Kwara State, now Mora Tasude Secondary School). The school principal asked how much will my salary be if they retain me as one of their teachers. I told him #80,000, he shouted that even Level 17 of the Kwara State Civil Service doesn't take that amount. [s]I was shocked.
The man locked himself in his office and cried for hours. [/s]

So if you think this story is false, go to Kwara State and fact check it.
Good morning ma

From ur say, you started the joke first
Why will a reasonable person say he want to collect 80k as 1st salary from a public school by the way who is the principal for him to be asking you how much you want to collect??

Is he the 1 to pay you or the government??

Secondly
You said d man locked himself up and started crying...

Wooh, bros you are a real comedian
Since he has collecting the money he didn't cry nt until you said you were shocked dat why will a principal be collecting low salary
Then he had to excuse you and lock his office just to cry.....

You really good in comedy tho
grin

1 Like

Re: Exposed: Level 16 Workers In Kwara Earn N71,000 by OgBurna(m): 9:17am On Jan 04, 2019
quickberry:

Compare Lagos development with Kwara.....I will like it if you can provide a proof of a man pocketing Lagos money

Den provide the prove of d man pocketing kwara's money
Re: Exposed: Level 16 Workers In Kwara Earn N71,000 by quickberry(m): 9:21am On Jan 04, 2019
sinaj:
Level 16 earn 70k?

Ha! This one is poverty o! Very hard to believe

It is actually the truth.....below is their normal salary but they don't receive it in full, that is why the person quoted by the O.P was talking about his salary's shortfall

Re: Exposed: Level 16 Workers In Kwara Earn N71,000 by quickberry(m): 9:27am On Jan 04, 2019
OgBurna:

Den provide the prove of d man pocketing kwara's money

Have you ever been to Kwara state? Go there and see things for yourself, no infrastructure....nothing is on ground....the little imfrastructures on ground were put in place by Late Mohammed Lawal
Re: Exposed: Level 16 Workers In Kwara Earn N71,000 by highbee02: 9:43am On Jan 04, 2019
swaggzDawg:
Nalie..
Tho the salary is a useless one but not as low as 70k... It is around 100-120k

It's very very true my brother, the said amount is even for "CORE" CIVIL SERVANTS. KWSUBEB and Local government workers on level 16 are NOT earning up to that amount.They used the word "core" for teachers under Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) and other state workers. Those category of workers enjoy prompt payment of salary. ONLY the CORE CIVIL SERVANTS SHOULD VOTE PDP IN KWARA. I'm on level 10 and my salary is not up to 40k

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposed: Level 16 Workers In Kwara Earn N71,000 by Meel: 9:46am On Jan 04, 2019
OgBurna:

Btw

I can back up my say that a grade11 osun state local government worker earn 63k as salary....

Laugh at my Stupidity?? embarassed you don't need this sir,

Is Saraki the governor of kwara state?? ( this is why I emphasized on occupants of kwara state) Any occupants knows who the real governor of kwara is.

With all due respect sir, you said you are knowledgeable about minimum wage grin, so when I said entry wage for level 7 is 25k ( nce/degree). Does that equate the 25 k to minimum wage?? Sir, with your understanding , you should know that, we have level 3 workers ( carpenters , guards, cleaners) with primary school and olevel cert working for the government. So how much do you think they are being paid when degree holders are being being 25k!!

Minimum wages have been defined as “the minimum amount of remuneration that an employer is required to pay wage earners for the work performed during a given period, which cannot be reduced by collective agreement or an individual contract”. 1. The Fg adopted minimum wage is 18k, meaning no matter the qualification of the staff or the job they are doing, the least amount they most pay is 18 k. Even though the minimum wage is pegged at 18, some state pays 9k ( Oyo), some 12, Not verified but I heard kwara pays 3/5( not sure). The 25 k paid to them include, basic salary, allowances e t.c.

And you spoke of Osun state, I personally used to curse Aregbese almost everyday for complete 9 months, I was once ladokite And I know what he did to us , but that is for another day today is about kwara state.

APC and PDP is the same, just the change in letters, non of my family members are politician, so I don't expect any personal favor from any politician. But as a patriot, I want good governance for Nigeria not family enrichment or a group enrichment like the Sarikist( Saraki political family) and the Mandate GRP of Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Exposed: Level 16 Workers In Kwara Earn N71,000 by highbee02: 9:47am On Jan 04, 2019
OgBurna:

Btw

Kwara is not paying 18k minimum wage. it's between 12 & 13k, I'm a salary earner.
Re: Exposed: Level 16 Workers In Kwara Earn N71,000 by Meel: 10:02am On Jan 04, 2019
poiZon:

my frnd's mum retired from lagos civil service i think she reached level 13 or above.
they paid her 1.9million as severance package after working for 35yrs, n the guy said her pension every month is 34k.
even my mum that retired from customs on level 6 her pension now is 33k.

tinubu iis a thief

They are all thieves, from Atiku to Buhari to Saraki to Tinubu to Ajimibi to Aregbese.

But the ish is that it's more difficult in a place than the other.

The last time they collected gratuity in kwara state is 2008 making it 11 years now. For the past 11 years no one has collected any severance package in kwara state. And that wicked soul called Ajimobi did not paid anyone gratuity since he has became Oyo state governor.

All politicians are thieve, they are there alone for their friends and family. To enrich their cronies pocket. We should all have a united front against all of them irrespective of the party.
Re: Exposed: Level 16 Workers In Kwara Earn N71,000 by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 04, 2019
Getintouch2004:

You are a f00l
Re: Exposed: Level 16 Workers In Kwara Earn N71,000 by ogongogames(m): 10:22am On Jan 04, 2019
Excuse me for my ignorance as I was neither born or raised in Nigeria. I would be grateful if anyone has answers to my questions. Roughly how much would a state parastatal managing director earn? and what about the political appointees such as commissioners, SSA's and advisers at state level? Do these people also have issues with non-payment of monthly salaries also? I'm curious about the disparity in income among those in the civil service. Thanks.
Re: Exposed: Level 16 Workers In Kwara Earn N71,000 by Bacita3030: 10:31am On Jan 04, 2019
DO YOU KNOW THAT GRADUATE ARE PAID #29000 IN KWARA STATE. Infacts SARAKI most leave KWARA. O TO GE, enough is enough
Re: Exposed: Level 16 Workers In Kwara Earn N71,000 by optimusprimer(m): 10:41am On Jan 04, 2019
I don’t think anyone will swallow this hook line and sinker. We have gone past the days of unsubstantiated news. If your assertion is true, provide evidence herein.

I do know that Kwara State Civil Servants (not LG staff) are paid to date. I do also know that some of Civil Servants run loans with commercial banks. It will not be right to now say that after bank deductions, then the balance accrued to the persons concerned is their take home.
Re: Exposed: Level 16 Workers In Kwara Earn N71,000 by abibun: 10:51am On Jan 04, 2019
mrrights:
Level 16 workers in Kwara state earn N71,000 salary

From my inbox:

Civil Servants in Kwara State has no fixed salary.

Greetings and happy new year .

I wish to share my experience while on holiday in Kwara state.

Saraki has reduced the lifes of Kwara civil servants into servitude. A level 16 officer who has spent 6 years on the grade receives N71250.31k.

No director receives N100000 in the state. I was shown alerts of salary of this officer Sometimes he will receive about 60k in another month he will get 70k. He told me that he stopped recording his salary shortfall since two years ago and he has calculated about 4m owed him

About 3 weeks ago when saraki suffered humiliating defeat he now realised he owed workers about 11 eleven months and promised to pay and uptill this moment he has not honoured the pleadge.

The civil Servants had come together to place a curse on those who will vote for pdp in 2019 even if he pays.

Again the Kwara must change has identified all his past rigging villages and i will share this tomorrow.

It wishful thinking for pdp to win kwara and i doubt if pdp will win any seat in the state.
We won't accept that Shit any longer from Saraki, occupying the seat of the governor and at the same time Senate president. He must chose one and leave the other.
Ode, after receiving defeat then he remembered he was owning 11months salary, OP receive sense and stop writing nonsense
Re: Exposed: Level 16 Workers In Kwara Earn N71,000 by mrrights: 11:21am On Jan 04, 2019
Lol
Re: Exposed: Level 16 Workers In Kwara Earn N71,000 by OgBurna(m): 12:05pm On Jan 04, 2019
Meel:

Laugh at my Stupidity?? embarassed you don't need this sir,

Is Saraki the governor of kwara state?? ( this is why I emphasized on occupants of kwara state) Any occupants knows who the real governor of kwara is.

With all due respect sir, you said you are knowledgeable about minimum wage grin, so when I said entry wage for level 7 is 25k ( nce/degree). Does that equate the 25 k to minimum wage?? Sir, with your understanding , you should know that, we have level 3 workers ( carpenters , guards, cleaners) with primary school and olevel cert working for the government. So how much do you think they are being paid when degree holders are being being 25k!!

Minimum wages have been defined as “the minimum amount of remuneration that an employer is required to pay wage earners for the work performed during a given period, which cannot be reduced by collective agreement or an individual contract”. 1. The Fg adopted minimum wage is 18k, meaning no matter the qualification of the staff or the job they are doing, the least amount they most pay is 18 k. Even though the minimum wage is pegged at 18, some state pays 9k ( Oyo), some 12, Not verified but I heard kwara pays 3/5( not sure). The 25 k paid to them include, basic salary, allowances e t.c.

And you spoke of Osun state, I personally used to curse Aregbese almost everyday for complete 9 months, I was once ladokite And I know what he did to us , but that is for another day today is about kwara state.

APC and PDP is the same, just the change in letters, non of my family members are politician, so I don't expect any personal favor from any politician. But as a patriot, I want good governance for Nigeria not family enrichment or a group enrichment like the Sarikist( Saraki political family) and the Mandate GRP of Lagos.

Thanks for understanding
We need more of u in dis country not people trying to vote because of religion and tribe
Re: Exposed: Level 16 Workers In Kwara Earn N71,000 by poiZon: 12:16pm On Jan 04, 2019
Meel:

They are all thieves, from Atiku to Buhari to Saraki to Tinubu to Ajimibi to Aregbese.

But the ish is that it's more difficult in a place than the other.

The last time they collected gratuity in kwara state is 2008 making it 11 years now. For the past 11 years no one has collected any severance package in kwara state. And that wicked soul called Ajimobi did not paid anyone gratuity since he has became Oyo state governor.

All politicians are thieve, they are there alone for their friends and family. To enrich their cronies pocket. We should all have a united front against all of them irrespective of the party.
meanwhile akwaibom state govt under udom paid more than 10yrs backlog of gratuity to civil servants n they still aint acknowledging him.
Re: Exposed: Level 16 Workers In Kwara Earn N71,000 by Coolgent(m): 2:01pm On Jan 04, 2019
Awol1:

OK.

But hope you guys know Saraki is not the one contesting against Buhari, neither is he the current governor of Kwara State.

Besides, can you show us what a level 16 Civil servant earns in Zamfara, Kebbi, Jigawa, Niger, Kaduna, etc.

Until you show us the salary structure of those states so we can juxtapose, go and look for what your 30k can buy.
No minimum wage in Zamfara, the current salary of level 3 is 7200.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ex-Imo Governor, Emeka Ihedioha Resigns From PDP / Ike Ekweremadu Meets Prince Charles In Abuja (Photos) / APC Fingers Saraki In Ndume’s Rejection Of Lawan As Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.