Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,727 members, 7,831,309 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

How To Cure Ulcer Permanently? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Cure Ulcer Permanently? (376 Views)

Help! How Can I Cure Ulcer Permanently / Cure Ulcer With Unripe Plantain And Tiger Nut / How To Permanently Cure Ulcer With Raw Pawpaw Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Cure Ulcer Permanently? by Layiguy1(f): 11:18pm On Jan 03, 2019
Pls someone should help me on how to cure ulcer permanently. I had it for the first time in 2016 but it was treated. I started again three days ago. Pls someone should help
Re: How To Cure Ulcer Permanently? by sloye5(m): 11:34pm On Jan 03, 2019
Layiguy1:
Pls someone should help me on how to cure ulcer permanently. I had it for the first time in 2016 but it was treated. I started again three days ago. Pls someone should help

go and get tested for h.pylori infection and if its positive then you can treat it with acid blockers and anti biotics

stay away from alcohol and spicy foods and acidic food and aspirin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Cure Ulcer Permanently? by royalman4life: 8:19am On Jan 06, 2019
Layiguy1:
. You can cure permanently with pure Herbal products. Contact 07066688803
Re: How To Cure Ulcer Permanently? by affinity77(m): 4:49pm On Jan 06, 2019
Kindly email me so I'll give you my number. I can help you.
nwachukwuonline@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

A Child Of 8 Starts Bed-wetting Again After Stopping At 5(video) / A Sonographer / Goitre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.