Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,257 members, 7,811,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Help! How Can I Cure Ulcer Permanently - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! How Can I Cure Ulcer Permanently (807 Views)

Cure Ulcer With Unripe Plantain And Tiger Nut / How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? / How To Permanently Cure Ulcer With Raw Pawpaw Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! How Can I Cure Ulcer Permanently by PeaceOfMind2: 2:34pm On Jun 25, 2021
Good day everyone.

I was diagnosed with H. Pylori four weeks ago. The doctor told me that I have ulcer. He prescribed some drugs (Amoxicillin, clarithromacin, Omeprazole) I took the above mentioned drugs for ten days except the clarithromacin I took for seven days. I am still filling excessive heartburn and discomfort.
I visited the doctor again, she asked me to continue the Omeprazole with Suspension Rulox, yet the symptoms persist.

Has anyone treated ulcer permanently? Please help a brother.

I have seen so many herbal medicine adverts, but don't know which one to try.

Thanks.

Re: Help! How Can I Cure Ulcer Permanently by Jashub: 2:48pm On Jun 25, 2021
Try Ulcer kit. But it's best to see a gastroenterologist to find a permanent treatment for your ulcer because not all ulcers respond to the same medication
Re: Help! How Can I Cure Ulcer Permanently by 1F30M4(f): 5:28pm On Jun 25, 2021
Hmmmm, honestly it's really not just about pills..

There's a whole lot you need to know about ulcer, I expected them to help you understand what it is and not just prescribe these drugs

I do hope you know what triggers those symptoms, you really should avoid anything that triggers it.. Most importantly, make water your best friend, you need gazillions of it to neutralize the HCL acid that builds up which in turns causes you that heartburn & discomfort.. I can't say much about using native herbs as I didn't like it one bit when I initially tried some.. For the most part, basic knowledge of acidity & alkalinity in chemistry helped me figure it out on my own but that was after reading a lil more about ulcer.
Re: Help! How Can I Cure Ulcer Permanently by joinnow: 5:43pm On Jun 25, 2021
PeaceOfMind2:
Good day everyone.

I was diagnosed with H. Pylori four weeks ago. The doctor told me that I have ulcer. He prescribed some drugs (Amoxicillin, clarithromacin, Omeprazole) I took the above mentioned drugs for ten days except the clarithromacin I took for seven days. I am still filling excessive heartburn and discomfort.
I visited the doctor again, she asked me to continue the Omeprazole with Suspension Rulox, yet the symptoms persist.

Thanks.
Omeprazole will make your bone weak after long term use.eg if you take it for like 3-6months.
First make sure you have treated the Hypolori go for second test.

Then get alkaline water. You add little to the drinking water you take daily.
Alternatively get apple cider vinegar add one teaspoon in two liter of water and be drinking the water always. Every night take two spoon of honey before you sleep. Ulcer will go.
Note if you are slime apple cider will make you slimmer.you can balance your weight by taking 1 teaspoon of olive oil every two days
Always take yogurt

1 Like

Re: Help! How Can I Cure Ulcer Permanently by PeaceOfMind2: 6:16pm On Jun 25, 2021
1F30M4:
Hmmmm, honestly it's really not just about pills..

There's a whole lot you need to know about ulcer, I expected them to help you understand what it is and not just prescribe these drugs

I do hope you know what triggers those symptoms, you really should avoid anything that triggers it.. Most importantly, make water your best friend, you need gazillions of it to neutralize the HCL acid that builds up which in turns causes you that heartburn & discomfort.. I can't say much about using native herbs as I didn't like it one bit when I initially tried some.. For the most part, basic knowledge of acidity & alkalinity in chemistry helped me figure it out on my own but that was after reading a lil more about ulcer.

Thanks for the info.
Were you able to treat it completely? Please tell me what to do
Re: Help! How Can I Cure Ulcer Permanently by 1F30M4(f): 9:58pm On Jun 25, 2021
PeaceOfMind2:

Thanks for the info.
Were you able to treat it completely? Please tell me what to do

My pleasure.. I remember some time ago when I had an ulcer attack, it was so bad that I couldn't eat Eba or even drink garri, I had to make do with cornmeal which we call "Agidi" or "Eko".. That flatulence & diarrhea had me taking just pap all day yh and watery noodles.. Couldn't sit still/upright, it was so crazy, I thought I was already pooping my intestines, my mum was horrified.. After that incident, I was determined to find a lasting solution and then I was prescribed same drugs as you were but on second thought I ditched those drugs(well, partly cos I hate swallowing pills) sooo here's what I did(& still doing):

• I drank lots and lots of water, still do.. First thing when I wake up, before eating esp when I should have eaten something much earlier but for unforseen circumstances did not.. Also when I feel dehydrated & then last thing before I go to bed.. Sometimes when I wake up to pee, I go for 1-2 glasses of water
• I eat fruits & vegetables.. Fruits like banana, watermelon, cucumber have a kind of cooling effect on the stomach esp when you're still undecided on when & what food to eat at any time of the day.. Avoid fruits containing citric acid but if you must have oranges, pineapples, etc then make sure they are very ripe & sweet, no be dah wan wey dey slap slap pesin o
• I made sure to avoid fried foods, I still had my fried plantain though but not the oily & soggy kind
• I couldn't eat groundnuts, beans & other foods made from beans like akara, moi-moi, it was upsetting to my tummy and then the heartburn, flatulence & diarrhea.. But sometimes whenever I borrow liver to eat them with my coconut head, Gascol alwayss got my back lol
• If you love hot spicy meals like I do, you need to match brake on that one o, match am small
• You can have many small meals in a day.. Please do not load your plate with large amount of food in one sitting.. Instead of having 3 big meals, you can eat as much as 10 small meals & snacks at 1-2hrs interval each, moderation is the key
• Alcohol, match brake wella.. Self-medication, use the hand brake, you need to be extra careful about what goes through your mouth & into your body.. Migraines, on no account should you take aspirin.. If you start having diarrhea coupled with other ulcer symptoms, keep drinking lots of water, eat those fruits that are alkaline in nature with high water content, please & please do not take Flagyl.

I have been doing these and I can now comfortably eat beans, akara, etc as they do not cause me so much discomfort as they did before.. I hope this helps, take care.. Sorry for the delayed response.

3 Likes

Re: Help! How Can I Cure Ulcer Permanently by PeaceOfMind2: 2:37am On Jun 26, 2021
1F30M4:

My pleasure.. I remember some time ago when I had an ulcer attack, it was so bad that I couldn't eat Eba or even drink garri, I had to make do with cornmeal which we call "Agidi" or "Eko".. That flatulence & diarrhea had me taking just pap all day yh and watery noodles.. Couldn't sit still/upright, it was so crazy, I thought I was already pooping my intestines, my mum was horrified.. After that incident, I was determined to find a lasting solution and then I was prescribed same drugs as you were but on second thought I ditched those drugs(well, partly cos I hate swallowing pills) sooo here's what I did(& still doing):

• I drank lots and lots of water, still do.. First thing when I wake up, before eating esp when I should have eaten something much earlier but for unforseen circumstances did not.. Also when I feel dehydrated & then last thing before I go to bed.. Sometimes when I wake up to pee, I go for 1-2 glasses of water
• I eat fruits & vegetables.. Fruits like banana, watermelon, cucumber have a kind of cooling effect on the stomach esp when you're still undecided on when & what food to eat at any time of the day.. Avoid fruits containing citric acid but if you must have oranges, pineapples, etc then make sure they are very ripe & sweet, no be dah wan wey dey slap slap pesin o
• I made sure to avoid fried foods, I still had my fried plantain though but not the oily & soggy kind
• I couldn't eat groundnuts, beans & other foods made from beans like akara, moi-moi, it was upsetting to my tummy and then the heartburn, flatulence & diarrhea.. But sometimes whenever I borrow liver to eat them with my coconut head, Gascol alwayss got my back lol
• If you love hot spicy meals like I do, you need to match brake on that one o, match am small
• You can have many small meals in a day.. Please do not load your plate with large amount of food in one sitting.. Instead of having 3 big meals, you can eat as much as 10 small meals & snacks at 1-2hrs interval each, moderation is the key
• Alcohol, match brake wella.. Self-medication, use the hand brake, you need to be extra careful about what goes through your mouth & into your body.. Migraines, on no account should you take aspirin.. If you start having diarrhea coupled with other ulcer symptoms, keep drinking lots of water, eat those fruits that are alkaline in nature with high water content, please & please do not take Flagyl.

I have been doing these and I can now comfortably eat beans, akara, etc as they do not cause me so much discomfort as they did before.. I hope this helps, take care.. Sorry for the delayed response.

Thanks. I appreciate your efforts

1 Like

Re: Help! How Can I Cure Ulcer Permanently by jigga1980(m): 6:15pm On Jul 17, 2021
PeaceOfMind2:
Good day everyone.

Thanks.

Contact me as soon as possible and the Ulcer will be cure 100% in 2 weeks with my medicine

Re: Help! How Can I Cure Ulcer Permanently by jigga1980(m): 6:18pm On Jul 17, 2021
[quote author=jigga1980 post=103810589]

Contact me as soon as possible and the Ulcer will be cure 100% in 2 weeks with my medicine

08136760454 or 09039513212

Re: Help! How Can I Cure Ulcer Permanently by greggng: 10:10pm On Jun 29, 2023
Jashub:
Try Ulcer kit. But it's best to see a gastroenterologist to find a permanent treatment for your ulcer because not all ulcers respond to the same medication

Pls do you have a particular brand of the ulcer kit ?
Re: Help! How Can I Cure Ulcer Permanently by SkinHealth(f): 7:29am On Jun 30, 2023
This product gives permanent solution to ulcer
WhatsApp 0 8 1 6 2 4 6 0 8 7 0 for purchase

(1) (Reply)

Health Benefits For Choosing Professional Cleaning For A Restaurant / Heal Yourself With Natural Herbs� Call Or Whatsapp 070!302!276!41 / Where Does Our Soul Reside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.