Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,169 members, 7,957,370 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:40 AM

Gbenga Akintunde 'Burger' Dies Of Malaria - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gbenga Akintunde 'Burger' Dies Of Malaria (35382 Views)

Ned Nwoko Emerges Top Humanitarian Wiith His Eradication Of Malaria Project / Ned Nwoko Receives Officers Of Defence Headquarters Ahead Of Malaria Expedition / How Chris Ekejimbe Died Of Malaria Drug Overdose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbenga Akintunde 'Burger' Dies Of Malaria by whogatti: 8:39am On Jan 04, 2019
Nigeria situation itself can kill.... I've been suffering depression for a while now trying all my best to come over it... When you look around you will be oppressed, when you look down you will be depressed... I tire o.... RIP Mr burger �

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Akintunde 'Burger' Dies Of Malaria by Aplaudez(m): 8:39am On Jan 04, 2019
God understands! sleep on sir! my regards to my dad
Re: Gbenga Akintunde 'Burger' Dies Of Malaria by bedspread: 8:40am On Jan 04, 2019
nkwuocha:
Someone don sacrifice this one.

One thing I learnt hard in life is this, Celebration time is the most crucial time to be careful.The time of celebration is the time I am most careful.I will NEVER drink among friends in public especially ceremonies.I fast and pray at night during celebration.I can't be taken u aware,Lai Lai.

If people understand what goes on in demonic kingdom Exactly between 29th and 1st,You will be in church throughout.Some covenant are renewed yearly!If you know you don't have any tangible reason to travel,STAY BACK! CHRISTMAS NO DEY FINISH.CELEBRATION NO DEY FINISH!Some people are already walking corpses as we speak,by the time they travel back in less than a month,they will be returned back to their villages in ambulances.NONE of my siblings travelled, because we knew already that they are waiting to strike!They keep asking when we will arrive,calling all the time.

A young lady almost died on 31st night.She is lucky it was returned back to sender,and it was coming from her wealthy "suitor".HE DIED THAT SAME NIGHT around 11:48 pm.Some ladies self,you want to marry a rich man,you don't know what he does for a living.

Malaria wey agbo 50 naira dey cure just killed a grown man like this on 3rd of January.Abeg this one don be sacrifice.

Only a Few Like you Understand that we Live in Dangerous Times...

Only a Few Understand that Life is a Spiritual War..

2 Likes

Re: Gbenga Akintunde 'Burger' Dies Of Malaria by Bilkol: 8:40am On Jan 04, 2019
meobizy:
What is killing Nigerians? It’s like everyday I keep reading of someone kicking the bucket. I am afraid o. I might turn out the next victim.

Death is a natural phenomenon which is inevitable. As a matter of fact, every second a soul lives this planet.
Re: Gbenga Akintunde 'Burger' Dies Of Malaria by nkwuocha: 8:41am On Jan 04, 2019
tunjijones:

With all your fasting and praying... you go still die one day at last

Of course,I hope say your own no go be "Untimely".
Re: Gbenga Akintunde 'Burger' Dies Of Malaria by Hizeey: 8:42am On Jan 04, 2019
meobizy:
What is killing Nigerians? It’s like everyday I keep reading of someone kicking the bucket. I am afraid o. I might turn out the next victim.

Is you ok?
Re: Gbenga Akintunde 'Burger' Dies Of Malaria by akpunda86: 8:43am On Jan 04, 2019
nkwuocha:

One thing I learnt hard in life is this, Celebration time is the most crucial time to be careful.The time of celebration is the time I am most careful.I will NEVER drink among friends in public especially ceremonies.I fast and pray at night during celebration.I can't be taken u aware,Lai Lai.

If people understand what goes on in demonic kingdom Exactly between 29th and 1st,You will be in church throughout.Some covenant are renewed yearly!If you know you don't have any tangible reason to travel,STAY BACK! CHRISTMAS NO DEY FINISH.CELEBRATION NO DEY FINISH!Some people are already walking corpses as we speak,by the time they travel back in less than a month,they will be returned back to their villages in ambulances.NONE of my siblings travelled, because we knew already that they are waiting to strike!They keep asking when we will arrive,calling all the time.

A young lady almost died on 31st night.She is lucky it was returned back to sender,and it was coming from her wealthy "suitor".HE DIED THAT SAME NIGHT around 11:48 pm.Some ladies self,you want to marry a rich man,you don't know what he does for a living.

Malaria wey agbo 50 naira dey cure just killed a grown man like this on 3rd of January.Abeg this one don be sacrifice.

YOU JUST SOUND LIKE THE GREEN APRONJACKET CHURCH THAT ALWAYS SOMERSAULT. ARE U A CHOSEN.

2 Likes

Re: Gbenga Akintunde 'Burger' Dies Of Malaria by nkwuocha: 8:44am On Jan 04, 2019
bedspread:

I have been a victim.I'm wiser now.Bros you see December and January,I'm very very careful those two months.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbenga Akintunde 'Burger' Dies Of Malaria by nkwuocha: 8:45am On Jan 04, 2019
akpunda86:

YOU JUST SOUND LIKE THE GREEN APRONJACKET CHURCH THAT ALWAYS SOMERSAULT. ARE U A CHOSEN.

No!
Re: Gbenga Akintunde 'Burger' Dies Of Malaria by Olugbenga1234: 8:49am On Jan 04, 2019
Why are we all scared of death
Re: Gbenga Akintunde 'Burger' Dies Of Malaria by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 04, 2019
nkwuocha:

Humans are meant to die my dear. If you like sleep in the church you will still die if your time comes.
I know of a lady who died on the 30th . She left the church a few hours before dying.
A friend of mine is in the hospital now. He fainted during church service after too much fasting.
Just try and live an upright life so as to have a good standing with God so that when death comes, you will have no reason to regrets
Because it must come. Not everyone is going to die in old age
Re: Gbenga Akintunde 'Burger' Dies Of Malaria by Btruth: 8:53am On Jan 04, 2019
meobizy:
Why are you saying negative things to yourself? Mind the power of your thought.

We will not die young, but live. It is well on Jesus name.
Re: Gbenga Akintunde 'Burger' Dies Of Malaria by Onnasucs1(m): 8:56am On Jan 04, 2019
tunjijones:

at least he'll die after getting fulfilled in life.
Re: Gbenga Akintunde 'Burger' Dies Of Malaria by Isokoboy(m): 8:56am On Jan 04, 2019
meobizy:
i wish you what you wish for yourself
Re: Gbenga Akintunde 'Burger' Dies Of Malaria by nkwuocha: 8:57am On Jan 04, 2019
Mk17:

Humans are meant to die my dear. If you like sleep in the church you will still die if your time comes.
I know of a lady who died on the 30th . She left the church a few hours before dying.
A friend of mine is in the hospital now. He fainted during church service after too much fasting.
Just try and live an upright life so as to have a good standing with God so that when death comes, you will have no reason to regrets
Because it must come. Not everyone is going to die in old age

Your friend fainted because he fasted way outta line.One should be able to know his limits.Death cones to us all,yes!But many are avoidable.I made mention of being careful first during celebration and be also in prayers.My advice cuts across those who believe in God and those who don't.
Re: Gbenga Akintunde 'Burger' Dies Of Malaria by nkwuocha: 8:58am On Jan 04, 2019
KingLennon:

An African man mentality....to you everything resolves around spirituality. We should be asking for an autopsy to determine the cause of his death

Are you not the same guy that wants to help an abuser rather than the abused?
Re: Gbenga Akintunde 'Burger' Dies Of Malaria by Stargurl20(f): 9:03am On Jan 04, 2019
inalilah Wahinalilehi Rojiun from Allah we came and to it we shall return
Re: Gbenga Akintunde 'Burger' Dies Of Malaria by erinalex: 9:05am On Jan 04, 2019
meobizy:
yes o
It might even be me,in d next minutes.
Re: Gbenga Akintunde 'Burger' Dies Of Malaria by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 04, 2019
tunjijones:

Yes! But not untimely
Re: Gbenga Akintunde 'Burger' Dies Of Malaria by KingLennon(m): 9:13am On Jan 04, 2019
nkwuocha:

Are you not the same guy that wants to help an abuser rather than the abused?
Are u judging me now? grin....This one is different and I wasn't helping anyone. I was just stating facts that may be true
Re: Gbenga Akintunde 'Burger' Dies Of Malaria by Muscomide: 9:14am On Jan 04, 2019
nkwuocha:

NB: Again,but Many Nigerian are FOOLISH O.How can you struggle from January to November then Lavish almost all in December only to start begging in January.CHRISTMAS is not the time to waste money,it's not your birthday.Infact it's the best time to save,and be prepared for the next year.Women be careful! Christmas is not a time to mount pressure on your husbands!Infact it's when things are more expensive!what you would normally buy for 10k suddenly become 13k,You spend an extra 3k because you refuse to plan ahead in October.If I want to buy I buy things for my kids in October or January, especially January.That time I abuse sellers and still pay peanuts for their wares because they need my cash. grin
We are in January now, SCHOOL FEES DEY.UNA EYE GO CLEAR! grin angry

For your eye, you don talk sense now, abi?
Re: Gbenga Akintunde 'Burger' Dies Of Malaria by Muscomide: 9:17am On Jan 04, 2019
bedspread:

You people and your mad beliefs!
Re: Gbenga Akintunde 'Burger' Dies Of Malaria by Kylekent59: 9:19am On Jan 04, 2019
nkwuocha

KingLennon.

Understand the key message he's passing and not commenting trash.

That was the way a guy died that's if you follow up crimes on nairaland.

He went to a bar for a drink and two of his friends came there also for a drink. He was told to stand up and take other vacant seats, he ignored them and claimed champion.

The friends left him and went away, he too went to another bar for a drink, the friends to be followed him there and he was stabbed, there he died.

Had it been he saw this Op's post intime, he might had learnt something and still be alive.

Sometimes when someone makes a point,let's focus on the main advice and forget African mentality.
Re: Gbenga Akintunde 'Burger' Dies Of Malaria by nkwuocha: 9:19am On Jan 04, 2019
KingLennon:

Are u judging me now? grin....This one is different and I wasn't helping anyone. I was just stating facts that may be true

Facts that may be true? grin

Well,I'm not a religious person,but a spiritual person.He may die due to the malaria,or some other medical illness.But I also won't rule out likely scenarios that whatever he died from may not be Ordinary.
Re: Gbenga Akintunde 'Burger' Dies Of Malaria by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 04, 2019
nkwuocha:

Your friend fainted because he fasted way outta line.One should be able to know his limits.Death cones to us all,yes!But many are avoidable.I made mention of being careful first during celebration and be also in prayers.My advice cuts across those who believe in God and those who don't.
you won't know if death is avoidable if it has not happened. we just have to pray for God's will in our life.
someone close to me died through accident while attending to religious activities 2years ago.
people have left their house for religious programs and die because the building collapsed.
one of the things I have learnt in life is, death can come to you anywhere. sometimes people who don't even care about God do outlive a righteous man.
prophets Habakkuk saw all this things and he was very unhappy that the wicked seems more happier, are more safer and more protected but God made him to understand in the end.
having a good account with God doesn't guarantee you life in this world.
that someone died does not mean we that are alive have better relationship with God

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Akintunde 'Burger' Dies Of Malaria by layi(m): 9:27am On Jan 04, 2019
Complaining of malaria? How did he know its malaria?

May his soul rest in peace. Blessings for the family he left behind
Re: Gbenga Akintunde 'Burger' Dies Of Malaria by nkwuocha: 9:27am On Jan 04, 2019
Mk17:

you won't know if death is avoidable if it has not happened. we just have to pray for God's will in our life.
someone close to me died through accident while attending to religious activities 2years ago.
people have left their house for religious programs and die because the building collapsed.
one of the things I have learnt in life is, death can come to you anywhere. sometimes people who don't even care about God do outlive a righteous man.
prophets Habakkuk saw all this things and he was very unhappy that the wicked seems more happier, are more safer and more protected but God made him to understand in the end.
having a good account with God doesn't guarantee you life in this world.
that someone died does not mean we that are alive have better relationship with God

You're very correct,death comes to us all even in religious worship centres.Life is not fair.I rather die out of natural occurrences than be killed by someone who thinks I don't deserve to be alive.Thats my bone of contention here.Many unbelievers are living healthy lives than several religious people,to me that's grace.It doesn't matter who they are or what they do,some are lucky while some have the grace of God speaking for them.

My argument was concerning festive period and the many deaths it claim each each especially in December and January.Some death are avoidable during such time.The hustle and tussle during this period is so much so that many lose their lives for no good reason.Thats is the period many families perish.I lost a friend,his wife and 4 kids two years ago in January.My advice is one should be careful,cut down unnecessary spendings,celebrate in prayers as well and most importantly live a godly life.
Re: Gbenga Akintunde 'Burger' Dies Of Malaria by nkwuocha: 9:33am On Jan 04, 2019
Kylekent59:
nkwuocha

KingLennon.

Understand the key message he's passing and not commenting trash.

That was the way a guy died that's if you follow up crimes on nairaland.

He went to a bar for a drink and two of his friends came there also for a drink. He was told to stand up and take other vacant seats, he ignored them and claimed champion.

The friends left him and went away, he too went to another bar for a drink, the friends to be followed him there and he was stabbed, there he died.

Had it been he saw this Op's post intime, he might had learnt something and still be alive.

Sometimes when someone makes a point,let's focus on the main advice and forget African mentality.

I used to be like him,not until I had first hand experience.Anyway to each his own.
Re: Gbenga Akintunde 'Burger' Dies Of Malaria by bolinjkezzy(m): 9:36am On Jan 04, 2019
bedspread:
2019: My Year of Dominion, Miracle and Victory....

Make Everybody hold GOD Tightly oooo...Surrender to GOD...
Live to Please GOD

Life after death is the Real Deal....

If you Miss Heaven.....
You Can't Miss Hell...

The Story of this Bros is Gone on Earth for Ever and Ever...

He is right now in Either Heaven or Hell based on whom he Believed and Lived For...

Only the Living has a Choice..

May GOD Comfort the Family

Is it possible to surrender to god without paying tithe and first fruit? If yes, how do I do that
Re: Gbenga Akintunde 'Burger' Dies Of Malaria by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 04, 2019
nkwuocha:

You're very correct,death comes to us all even in religious worship centres.Life is not fair.I rather die out of natural occurrences than be killed by someone who thinks I don't deserve to be alive.Thats my bone of contention here.Many unbelievers are living healthy lives than several religious people,to me that's grace.It doesn't matter who they are or what they do,some are lucky while some have the grace of God speaking for them.

My argument was concerning festive period and the many deaths it claim each each especially in December and January.Some death are avoidable during such time.The hustle and tussle during this period is so much so that many lose their lives for no good reason.Thats is the period many families perish.I lost a friend,his wife and 4 kids two years ago in January.My advice is one should be careful,cut down unnecessary spendings,celebrate in prayers as well and most importantly live a godly life.
I understand your point but people are just too careful not to die during this time of the year as if it will change anything.
We just associate anything bad this time of the year to enemies,evil forcesor the devil forgetting that death, sickness and other bad things became natural the day Adam and the devil decided to challenge God's authority
Re: Gbenga Akintunde 'Burger' Dies Of Malaria by KingLennon(m): 9:43am On Jan 04, 2019
nkwuocha:

Facts that may be true? grin

Well,I'm not a religious person,but a spiritual person.He may die due to the malaria,or some other medical illness.But I also won't rule out likely scenarios that whatever he died from may not be Ordinary.
On the contrary, I am more science inclined and I believed he may have died of underlying medical problems he must have been having which we don't know

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Dressed Up As A Wonder Woman & Her Son As A Iron Man / Ubi Franklin Poses With Sprite As A Kid In Throwback Photo / Annie Idibia's Outfit To Chika Ike's African Diva Reality Show (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.