Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,974 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Gbenga Akintunde 'Burger' Dies Of Malaria - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gbenga Akintunde 'Burger' Dies Of Malaria (35222 Views)

Ned Nwoko Emerges Top Humanitarian Wiith His Eradication Of Malaria Project / Ned Nwoko Receives Officers Of Defence Headquarters Ahead Of Malaria Expedition / How Chris Ekejimbe Died Of Malaria Drug Overdose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbenga Akintunde 'Burger' Dies Of Malaria by nkwuocha: 9:44am On Jan 04, 2019
KingLennon:

On the contrary, I am more science inclined and I believed he may have died of underlying medical problems he must have been having which we don't know

You're may be correct.We lack proper medical examination.
Re: Gbenga Akintunde 'Burger' Dies Of Malaria by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 04, 2019
bolinjkezzy:

Is it possible to surrender to god without paying tithe and first fruit? If yes, how do I do that
Who told you God is after your tithes, first fruit and money? It is humans pastors that have decided to make money as the most important thing in serving God.
God own everything on Earth. Why should he depend on man for money when he has everything
Re: Gbenga Akintunde 'Burger' Dies Of Malaria by KingLennon(m): 9:49am On Jan 04, 2019
Kylekent59:
nkwuocha

KingLennon.

Understand the key message he's passing and not commenting trash.

That was the way a guy died that's if you follow up crimes on nairaland.

He went to a bar for a drink and two of his friends came there also for a drink. He was told to stand up and take other vacant seats, he ignored them and claimed champion.

The friends left him and went away, he too went to another bar for a drink, the friends to be followed him there and he was stabbed, there he died.

Had it been he saw this Op's post intime, he might had learnt something and still be alive.

Sometimes when someone makes a point,let's focus on the main advice and forget African mentality.
To hell with such message. What am saying is that everything doesn't have to revolve around spirituality. What if the man is hypertensive or has one ailment or the other that lead to his death. ..

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Akintunde 'Burger' Dies Of Malaria by KingLennon(m): 9:51am On Jan 04, 2019
nkwuocha:

You're may be correct.We lack proper medical examination.
May is an understatement am closer to the truth. It may not be malaria as he percieved it to be, but another problem. And I will still say we need an autopsy
Re: Gbenga Akintunde 'Burger' Dies Of Malaria by nkwuocha: 9:55am On Jan 04, 2019
Mk17:

I understand your point[b] but people are just too careful[/b] not to die during this time of the year as if it will change anything.
We just associate anything bad this time of the year to enemies,evil forcesor the devil forgetting that death, sickness and other bad things became natural the day Adam and the devil decided to challenge God's authority

You're still not getting me.At the bolded not entirely true.Many people lose it this period.January and December record high number of death apart from Fulani men disasters.The fact that it's a period of celebration makes it bad.Remember I buttressed that many people who traveling this period travel because they want to and not because they need to.If they meet their death through whatever means,that's unfortunate and UNNECESSARY.Some travel to show off their new car,open their mansion, etc.Many marriages happen in December,it's not a must one must fix the date at Christmas.I be Igbo guy,where I come from is terrible, already bad news from my town is already coming in.Yes!death comes to us all,but let's apply wisdom to avoid being at the right place but at the wrong time by applying wisdom during festive period.

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Akintunde 'Burger' Dies Of Malaria by Xisnin(m): 10:03am On Jan 04, 2019
nkwuocha:
Someone don sacrifice this one.

One thing I learnt hard in life is this, Celebration time is the most crucial time to be careful.The time of celebration is the time I am most careful.I will NEVER drink among friends in public especially ceremonies.I fast and pray at night during celebration.I can't be taken u aware,Lai Lai.

If people understand what goes on in demonic kingdom Exactly between 29th and 1st,You will be in church throughout.Some covenant are renewed yearly!If you know you don't have any tangible reason to travel,STAY BACK! CHRISTMAS NO DEY FINISH.CELEBRATION NO DEY FINISH!Some people are already walking corpses as we speak,by the time they travel back in less than a month,they will be returned back to their villages in ambulances.NONE of my siblings travelled, because we knew already that they are waiting to strike!They keep asking when we will arrive,calling all the time.

A young lady almost died on 31st night.She is lucky it was returned back to sender,and it was coming from her wealthy "suitor".HE DIED THAT SAME NIGHT around 11:48 pm.Some ladies self,you want to marry a rich man,you don't know what he does for a living.

Malaria wey agbo 50 naira dey cure just killed a grown man like this on 3rd of January.Abeg this one don be sacrifice.

NB: Again,but Many Nigerian are FOOLISH O.How can you struggle from January to November then Lavish almost all in December only to start begging in January.CHRISTMAS is not the time to waste money,it's not your birthday.Infact it's the best time to save,and be prepared for the next year.Women be careful! Christmas is not a time to mount pressure on your husbands!Infact it's when things are more expensive!what you would normally buy for 10k suddenly become 13k,You spend an extra 3k because you refuse to plan ahead in October.If I want to buy I buy things for my kids in October or January, especially January.That time I abuse sellers and still pay peanuts for their wares because they need my cash. grin
We are in January now, SCHOOL FEES DEY.UNA EYE GO CLEAR! grin angry
Caveman
Re: Gbenga Akintunde 'Burger' Dies Of Malaria by tobidipity(m): 10:04am On Jan 04, 2019
Biggie is gone. Death why

Re: Gbenga Akintunde 'Burger' Dies Of Malaria by AngelicBeing: 10:05am On Jan 04, 2019
nkwuocha:

One thing I learnt hard in life is this, Celebration time is the most crucial time to be careful.The time of celebration is the time I am most careful.I will NEVER drink among friends in public especially ceremonies.I fast and pray at night during celebration.I can't be taken u aware,Lai Lai.

If people understand what goes on in demonic kingdom Exactly between 29th and 1st,You will be in church throughout.Some covenant are renewed yearly!If you know you don't have any tangible reason to travel,STAY BACK! CHRISTMAS NO DEY FINISH.CELEBRATION NO DEY FINISH!Some people are already walking corpses as we speak,by the time they travel back in less than a month,they will be returned back to their villages in ambulances.NONE of my siblings travelled, because we knew already that they are waiting to strike!They keep asking when we will arrive,calling all the time.

A young lady almost died on 31st night.She is lucky it was returned back to sender,and it was coming from her wealthy "suitor".HE DIED THAT SAME NIGHT around 11:48 pm.Some ladies self,you want to marry a rich man,you don't know what he does for a living.

Malaria wey agbo 50 naira dey cure just killed a grown man like this on 3rd of January.Abeg this one don be sacrifice.

NB: Again,but Many Nigerian are FOOLISH O.How can you struggle from January to November then Lavish almost all in December only to start begging in January.CHRISTMAS is not the time to waste money,it's not your birthday.Infact it's the best time to save,and be prepared for the next year.Women be careful! Christmas is not a time to mount pressure on your husbands!Infact it's when things are more expensive!what you would normally buy for 10k suddenly become 13k,You spend an extra 3k because you refuse to plan ahead in October.If I want to buy I buy things for my kids in October or January, especially January.That time I abuse sellers and still pay peanuts for their wares because they need my cash. grin
Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you but my Father in heaven, I concur, the spiritual rules the physical cool

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Akintunde 'Burger' Dies Of Malaria by pacretus(m): 10:05am On Jan 04, 2019
Rip
Re: Gbenga Akintunde 'Burger' Dies Of Malaria by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 04, 2019
nkwuocha:

You're still not getting me.At the bolded not entirely true.Many people lose it this period.January and December record high number of death apart from Fulani men disasters.The fact that it's a period of celebration makes it bad.Remember I buttressed that many people who traveling this period travel because they want to and not because they need to.If they meet their death through whatever means,that's unfortunate and UNNECESSARY.Some travel to show off their new car,open their mansion, etc.Many marriages happen in December,it's not a must one must fix the date at Christmas.I be Igbo guy,where I come from is terrible, already bad news from my town is already coming in.Yes!death comes to us all,but let's apply wisdom to avoid being at the right place but at the wrong time by applying wisdom during festive period.
I now get your point . my parents always call all of us the children to be careful of unnecessary travels and going out during this rush period.
but most death during this period are not spiritual.
they are more related to natural death. increase in activities, anxieties, disappointment and stress are the major causes of death during this December/January.
just study your body and know the limit you can go, I have learnt to rest when tired or stressed out instead of running from one religious program to another.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbenga Akintunde 'Burger' Dies Of Malaria by Willie2015: 10:12am On Jan 04, 2019
whogatti:
Nigeria situation itself can kill.... I've been suffering depression for a while now trying all my best to come over it... When you look around you will be oppressed, when you look down you will be depressed... I tire o.... RIP Mr burger �

Pls hold on to God ...
Find a church around your area and be committed
Moses lived in the palace but had to run away for 40 yrs working as a shepherd .... it was not easy.
Joseph was sold into slavery.... it aint easy working as a slave
Job lost everything .... I cant even imagine how he survived without drinking sniper.
This is the kind of period we need to get closer to God
Cos we get to understand that :It is not by your might nor by your power..
Stay blessed and strong
Re: Gbenga Akintunde 'Burger' Dies Of Malaria by bedspread: 10:13am On Jan 04, 2019
bolinjkezzy:

Is it possible to surrender to god without paying tithe and first fruit? If yes, how do I do that
Your Life Matters to GOD much more than Tithes and Offering!

Accept JESUS CHRIST... dt is Most Important
Re: Gbenga Akintunde 'Burger' Dies Of Malaria by onyxo76(m): 10:14am On Jan 04, 2019
nkwuocha:

A very sensible post, you have been there before.

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Akintunde 'Burger' Dies Of Malaria by Offpoint: 10:23am On Jan 04, 2019
nkwuocha:

Lol, this is dumbest thing I'm reading this year. You think Malaria is ordinary right? you don't know Malaria is more deadly than AIDs, you have no idea how many people died of Malaria yearly. just Google Search 5 deadliest diseases. If you ignore malaria symptoms for long, when your immune system can't fight it, it'll kill you in less than 24hrs.

What you do know about the dark kingdom is... they don't operate with your human calendars.

Everything shouldn't be attached to spirituality.
Re: Gbenga Akintunde 'Burger' Dies Of Malaria by Jettage: 10:47am On Jan 04, 2019
Death, The dreaded Monster knocking at every door,
Reminding us all that Life is fickle and our frame frail,
Death fears not the boisterous arrogance of man
it rides fearlessly with it's finger to all tails
The Proud
The Rich
the poor
the old,
the young,
the strong
and the weak
its drags along to endless eternity
Touch that breast, Yes close the heart,
the beating of your heart, is death clock reminder
ONLY FOOLS FORGETS DEATH BEFORE RUNNING TO CHRIST
Only those who have Fled to Christ can look at death in the face with a smile

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Akintunde 'Burger' Dies Of Malaria by 9ja083: 3:52pm On Jan 04, 2019
Medication gone wrong!
Re: Gbenga Akintunde 'Burger' Dies Of Malaria by tunjijones(m): 7:10pm On Jan 04, 2019
ademola721gmai:

Yes! But not untimely

There is no timely death or untimely death..
Re: Gbenga Akintunde 'Burger' Dies Of Malaria by tunjijones(m): 7:11pm On Jan 04, 2019
Onnasucs1:
at least he'll die after getting fulfilled in life.

After he fulfills in life... Then what?

When pple die they go and not even remember what happened to them in this world
Re: Gbenga Akintunde 'Burger' Dies Of Malaria by tunjijones(m): 7:13pm On Jan 04, 2019
nkwuocha:

Of course,I hope say your own no go be "Untimely".

Bro death is inevitable... Pple die every second. One day we wld all die.
Re: Gbenga Akintunde 'Burger' Dies Of Malaria by nkwuocha: 7:22pm On Jan 04, 2019
tunjijones:

Bro death is inevitable... Pple die every second. One day we wld all die.

Until then..
Re: Gbenga Akintunde 'Burger' Dies Of Malaria by Onnasucs1(m): 9:11pm On Jan 04, 2019
tunjijones:

After he fulfills in life... Then what?

When pple die they go and not even remember what happened to them in this world
how did you know this? you've died before?
Re: Gbenga Akintunde 'Burger' Dies Of Malaria by Malawian(m): 5:07am On Jan 05, 2019
Malaria that used to deal ruthlessly with me on monthly basis, I finally stumbled on a solution. Evaporated Milk in large doses!!

And there is a science to it. google it for yourselves. In fact, my last malaria bout, I didn't use drugs or agbo, just evaporated milk.
Re: Gbenga Akintunde 'Burger' Dies Of Malaria by fpeter(f): 12:13pm On Jan 10, 2019
carlos1:

Amen!

cheesy grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido To Give Ikorodu Bois N1M For Perfectly Mimicking Senator Dino Melaye / Adekunle Gold Surprised His Wife, Simi With Cake On Nigerian Idol / Hakeem Kae Kazim: I’m In Nigeria To Upgrade Nollywood To Hollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.