Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) (35530 Views)

Amaechi And Wife, Judith Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project / Lagos-Ibadan Rail: Amaechi Inspects Site Of All Stations - Photos / History As Ameachi, Lawmakers Test Run 32km Segment Lagos-ibadan Rail (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) by ISmellLies: 6:42am On Jan 04, 2019
deomelllo:

Thank God Nigerias kicked that stealing is not corruption clown out of office.

The armrobbers kicked him out of his home.
What have they achieved so far? Nothing.
Nigeria is more corrupt than it was.
They lazy robbers are attaching themselves to GEJ revolutionary projects. Crooks
Re: Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) by deomelllo: 6:43am On Jan 04, 2019
[s]
MylezKayn:

1. Nigeria’s Gross domestic Product rose to $503 billion in 2013 and became Africa’s largest economy and 26th in the world; from 3rd and 4th respectively.
2. Nigeria became the number one destination for Foreign Direct Investment in Africa under former President Jonathan, with the numbers rising from $24.9 million as at 2007 to over $35 billion in 2014.
3. Jonathan Government delivered over 25,000 kilometres of motorable federal roads from just a quarter of that number in 2011.
4. The Jonathan Administration resuscitated the railways in the country after about 30-years of hiatus
5. Jonathan’s Agricultural Transformation Agenda ended fertilizer racketeering, encouraged more young Nigerians to take to farming, boosted local food production and took the country closer to self-sufficiency in food production by recording more than 50% reduction in food imports. It was as a result of this that the Food and Agricultural Organisation of the United Nations, for the first time, voted Nigeria the largest producer of Cassava in the world.
6. Power generation under Jonathan was boosted to about 5,000 megawatts in 2014 up from 2,000 megawatts in 2011.
7. Prices of food and other household items remained stable and inflationary pressure was down to a single digit.
8. Under Jonathan, Nigeria controlled clinically Ebola outbreak to the admiration of the whole world, became Guinea-worm-free and also eradicated polio, with United States billionaire and renowned philanthropist Bill Gates, praising Nigeria’s successes against polio as one of the great world achievements of 2014. Sadly polio has returned to the country with the likes of Shettima in charge of the endemic states.
9. Under Jonathan Life expectancy in Nigeria rose from 47 years in 2010 to 54 years in 2015.
10. Just before Jonathan left office, CNN Money projected that Nigeria’s economy in 2015 would become the third fastest growing economy in the world at 7 per cent behind China at 7.3 per cent and Qatar at 7.1 per cent.
[/s]

Meaningless rubbish

I asked you why Jonathan and the PDP accumulated the largest oil earnings in the history of Nigeria did not complete Rail project after 16 years in office.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) by Nobody: 6:43am On Jan 04, 2019
adem30:
And one idiot will say Southwest should not vote for Buhari

U mean u will vote buhari for his long list of abandoned projects 4 years on?
Re: Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) by Slurity(m): 6:43am On Jan 04, 2019
jonesky080:
there are better things to look into other than taking a train ride
and what could that be?
Re: Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) by Slurity(m): 6:45am On Jan 04, 2019
PrecisionFx:

U mean u will vote buhari for his long list of abandoned projects 4 years on?
give us the list of your claimed abandon projects
Re: Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) by Nobody: 6:45am On Jan 04, 2019
AlanSugar:

You will cry more than Atiku, just continue with your stewpiidity!
Hey!.....am not a blind fanatic like you...... if you must know, am a political analyst... I dissect facts, not perceptions.....unlike many folks such as you. You claim to know politics when you don't even have mastery of its rudiments, talk more of the core values. Am not a politically biased fellow.

*Modified
Am not stu.pid either, maybe you are. The country is in mess.... and you're celebrating. Shows height of idio.cy
Re: Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) by deomelllo: 6:46am On Jan 04, 2019
[s]
ISmellLies:

The armrobbers kicked him out of his home.
What have they achieved so far? Nothing.
Nigeria is more corrupt than it was.
They lazy robbers are attaching themselves to GEJ revolutionary projects. Crooks
[/s]

Nigerians kicked him out.
Re: Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) by supereagle(m): 6:48am On Jan 04, 2019
ISmellLies:
Rail projects are becoming possible in Nigeria thanks to GOODLUCK JONATHAN and China strategic partnership.

We should thank OBJ who drew the plans.Greatest thanks to PMB who is actualising it.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) by OLUWABIG(m): 6:51am On Jan 04, 2019
post=74431151:
GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI .

Keep taking us to the NEXT LEVEL, AKA, the land flowing with milk and honey.

We sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians love you so much Daddy.

4 + 4 issa GOAL!

ALL NATURAL.
ALL PERSONAL.
We are not here to campaign.
Not here to say anyone should love or vote for PMB.
You can't see us talking this way about any other politicians.
We only believe PMB is the man to move Nigeria to a land flowing with milk and honey.
And we employ EVERYONE to vote for any candidate of their choice next month.
Posterity will judge us all....
So using your word, if extended or not, our love for our darling President will remain constant...

TRUE CONFESSION from :
People have been asking how much we were paid to campaign for Buhari , we always deny the allegation. This is a new year and we want to come clean.
Yes we were paid to campaign for Buhari 
Buhari himself paid us.
He paid us when he started completing abandoned projects, he paid us when he paid pensioners, he paid us when after 35 years of paper work he finally brought a train to Warri.
Yes he paid us to campaign for him
He paid us when he allowed even those that curse him to access N-power and Tradermoni. He paid us when he prevented fuel marketers from going on strike that would have lead to untold hardship during the holiday period
He paid us, and handsomely too. 
For more of these payments we are voting for PMB come 2019.
PMB 2019!!!

So Boyooosa, here you have it bro!
Matt: 7:7
. Ode buruku he also paid you with nepotism and loopsides anti kwarapshun fight abi

Re: Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) by Slurity(m): 6:51am On Jan 04, 2019
ISmellLies:
Good thing about this Whole thing is that they are are documented on Wikipedia.

Buhari regime is not paying a dime for the projects. It was initiated and paid for by GEJ AND CHINA.

Buhari need to initiate a new project, a new revolution and STOP ATTACHING HIMSELF TO VIABLE PROJECT.
Do you say present government did not pay a dime for those projects? You really need to repent from sin of lying or keeping quite if you dont know what to say.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) by Slurity(m): 6:54am On Jan 04, 2019
OLUWABIG:
. Ode buruku he also paid you with nepotism and loopsides anti kwarapshun fight abi
You are the one that need sense here. Only someone without sense will deny that Buhari is the best President Nigeria ever had.
Re: Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) by ISmellLies: 6:57am On Jan 04, 2019
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

Meaningless rubbish

I asked you why Jonathan and the PDP accumulated the largest oil earnings in the history of Nigeria did not complete Rail project after 16 years in office.

You are shameless liar. GEJ didn't rule for 16yrs. He ruled for just 5yrs and transformed Nigeria a short time.

How many University has Buhari constructed? The chronic attachee came and attached himself to Universities constructed by GEJ.

Where is fashola Lagos Railway started thesame time with GEJ Railway?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) by AlanSugar(m): 6:57am On Jan 04, 2019
MarsianAbraham:
Hey!.....am not a blind fanatic like you...... if you must know, am a political analyst... I dissect facts, not perceptions.....unlike many folks such as you. You claim to know politics when you don't even have mastery of its rudiments, talk more of the core values. Am not a politically biased fellow.

*Modified
Am not stu.pid either, maybe you are. The country is in mess.... and you're celebrating. Shows height of idio.cy

Re modified, thanks for the intro, didn't know you're such a mor.on!
Which country is in a mess? Only morons think like that!
Bring it on, you're a political analyst, what exactly are you analyzing, how Atiku can be given the opportunity to sell the country on OLX??! What an analyst! Oya, slap your ugly face for me now.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) by ISmellLies: 7:01am On Jan 04, 2019
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

Nigerians kicked him out.

No the robbers kicked him out of his home with underage voters.
Re: Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) by Mccullum: 7:04am On Jan 04, 2019
Disclaimer:
Inspecting a project that is long due for commisioning. How many projects have this administration started and completed in almost four years in power, aside those inherited from GEJ? Inspector general.

And which one one GEJ started and completed within his 6 year in power.?
Re: Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) by OLUWABIG(m): 7:10am On Jan 04, 2019
Slurity:
You are the one that need sense here. Only someone without sense will deny that Buhari is the best President Nigeria ever had.
. I won't talk too much ok ?

Re: Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 04, 2019
AlanSugar:

Re modified, thanks for the intro, didn't know you're such a mor.on!
Which country is in a mess? Only morons think like that!
Bring it on, you're a political analyst, what exactly are you analyzing, how Atiku can be given the opportunity to sell the country on OLX??! What an analyst! Oya, slap your ugly face for me now.
Lacklustre buffoons like you is why Nigeria may never move forward. What analysis do you need which is not already acknowledged by majority of the citizenry. Minor clowns like you play possum with the reality, this is not a game. Well, that is politics anyway, there's right, left, alt.right and so on..... with some seemingly cra.zy pest and the likes.

You are a greater mo.ron bcus you claim not to be aware of the unimpressive public living standards. Get your views right..... #worthlessbrain
Re: Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) by Abdul4trust1(m): 7:11am On Jan 04, 2019
hyfr:
I see chinese inscriptions on the train. Everything in Nigeria is being monopolized by Chinese guys. Even our FG borrows from them, now i know why obi always makes reference with them. Where this country id going is what i dont know
Looting Public fund In China Is Capital Punishment But He Didn't Make Reference To That.
Re: Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) by Rotimi47: 7:13am On Jan 04, 2019
adem30:
I Tell you.

Southwest will never leave our own & those that stand by us.
Re: Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) by propsvila: 7:17am On Jan 04, 2019
After 2019 election it will become and abandoned project
Re: Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 04, 2019
Rotimi47:
I Tell you.

Southwest will never leave our own & those that stand by us.
what has South West gained under buhari? We will not make the same mistake. You few can vote for him, but us many will not.
Re: Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) by AlanSugar(m): 7:24am On Jan 04, 2019
MarsianAbraham:
Lacklustre buffoons like you is why Nigeria may never move forward. What analysis do you need which is not already acknowledged by majority of the citizenry. Minor clowns like you play possum with the reality, this is not a game. Well, that is politics anyway, there's right, left, alt.right and so on..... with some seemingly cra.zy pest and the likes.

You are a greater mo.ron bcus you claim not to be aware of the unimpressive public living standards. Get your views right..... #worthlessbrain

I have no doubt in my mind that you truly slapped your ugly face and reset your imbecilic brain to factory default. Guess what, your factory reset is actually worse than imaginable why? Cus God made you stewpiid, simple! Deal with it. Ipob miscreants like you need be reminded that you're Jewish aliens and have no business whatsoever with the affairs of this great country! Atiku can rule over you aliens for all I care, but he'll never, and I repeat, never be the president of this country. Now get your dirty ugly black arse and get out of my mention!
Re: Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) by davodyguy: 7:29am On Jan 04, 2019
hyfr:
I see chinese inscriptions on the train. Everything in Nigeria is being monopolized by Chinese guys. Even our FG borrows from them, now i know why obi always makes reference with them. Where this country id going is what i dont know
Smh, even UK and America are not left out. Almost 50% of goods comes from China to the entire world, not only Nigeria
Re: Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) by Justiceleague1: 7:30am On Jan 04, 2019
adem30:

Yes,one like you
grin

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) by hyfr(m): 7:32am On Jan 04, 2019
kunle75:

Yes they're ruling the world now by proxy i mean going by their external reserve capacity. America is not immune from them too as i speak. The inscription you see on the train is a deliberate attempt to make sure Nigerians working for them did not understand how those things work for the now,such that their nationals working presently wouldn't be repatriated as soon as the project is completed. They do that alot just to remain relevant in the life of the project and protect their foreign interests too.
isn't that mischievous? the worst part is how these Chinese treat us in their own land, full of discrimination and they're very hideous, one minute they're smiling with ya the next minute they're selling you out. there's this Chinese restaurant in ph, how they treat our citizens is so appalling. i wish we could stop dealing with them, by the way that train is very very old model, its dysfunctional in some countries in Africa as of now
Re: Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) by hyfr(m): 7:34am On Jan 04, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Don't worry, Be Happy...... Nigeria has already been mortgaged over for 10 generations and still counting.......
please i hope this 10 generations is just mere exaggeration? the whole of ph, has been dominated by asians, most especially Chinese , they seem like they ain't leaving anytime soon.
Re: Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) by Konki: 7:35am On Jan 04, 2019
MarsianAbraham:
Keep floating in the sea of ignorance and misinformation. Even birds of the air knows GEJ started the rail projects. PDP has plenteous infrastructural achievements than this development-locked political accident. So na dis 4km rail wey never even reach Ibadan una get to show for four years.....#naijadonsuffer

Responding to that folk is akin to turning a pig away from dirt.

Let him show us a project started and finished by this government and I will show him myriads of almajeri schools, universities and road projects, airport turnaround projects etal completed by pdp.
Re: Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) by hyfr(m): 7:37am On Jan 04, 2019
madjune:

Its called inferiority complex.

Though i admire the chinese enterprise but it's good to call them out as bed bugs.

You can lay safely with them and not get short changed.
i agree with you. there are better companies to handle such contracts, and in fact I'm suprised such sub standard train is being constructed by them, the train is out dated, can't they replicate what is acceptable in their country here? that train is so so appalling

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) by MylezKayn(m): 7:38am On Jan 04, 2019
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

Meaningless rubbish

1.On Tuesday the 26th of July, 2016, President Buhari commissioned the $1.457bn Abuja-Kaduna standard gauge rail project. This was a project built and COMPLETED by the Jonathan administration. It is a 187 kilometer railway that enables Nigerians to live in Kaduna and work in Abuja. Is this not infrastructure?
2.In Delta Jonathan has taken Itakpe-Ajaokuta-warri railway to 80% completion and kick started the $16B Gas City Project at Ogidigben
3.In Lagos Jonathan revived the Lagos-Kano rail, introduced inter city air conditioned diesel trains and is rehabilitating MMIA.
4.In Enugu Jonathan gave the S. East their first International Airport and revived the PH-Enugu rail line.
Please hide your ignorance and don't bring it to the public for everyone to see
Re: Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) by hyfr(m): 7:40am On Jan 04, 2019
davodyguy:

Smh, even UK and America are not left out. Almost 50% of goods comes from China to the entire world, not only Nigeria
even though, America has its own indigenous companies, goods can come from China to these places but they don't ass-lick them like we do
Re: Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) by Aniyuppie: 7:40am On Jan 04, 2019
goodlifehyd:
In as much as we are happy about the development i just think Africa is fast becoming Chinese dumping ground and soon they will start controlling some countries, heard they took over a country's water already
shocked
goodlifehyd:
In as much as we are happy about the development i just think Africa is fast becoming Chinese dumping ground and soon they will start controlling some countries, heard they took over a country's water already
Re: Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) by kunle75(m): 7:45am On Jan 04, 2019
hyfr:
isn't that mischievous? the worst part is how these Chinese treat us in their own land, full of discrimination and they're very hideous, one minute they're smiling with ya the next minute they're selling you out. there's this Chinese restaurant in ph, how they treat our citizens is so appalling. i wish we could stop dealing with them, by the way that train is very very old model, its dysfunctional in some countries in Africa as of now

You're on point
I don't understand them too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lagos Police Identify Officer Who Shot Man Dead During Fuel Queue Tumult / Fayose To Governors: Cut Your Minimum Wives Not Wages / Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.