Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,924 members, 7,828,206 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) (35519 Views)

Amaechi And Wife, Judith Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project / Lagos-Ibadan Rail: Amaechi Inspects Site Of All Stations - Photos / History As Ameachi, Lawmakers Test Run 32km Segment Lagos-ibadan Rail (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) by Rotimi47: 2:00pm On Jan 04, 2019
MarsianAbraham:
Ure a multifaceted criminal who ought 2 b abandoned in d abyss of condemnation. i curse d day u were born.ure a disgrace 2 humanity. ur existence is worse dan dat of a diary pig. how can u b lying witout conscience. being an automotive technician i have touched somany rides,nd i plan to get a mercedes b4 dis yr times out,ehn ehn.am sure if u can afford a 2015 make of car u will not jump to brag n make me tink u own a rolls royce or maserati
Stop trying to be a smart ass, you're just an ass grin

Benz- been through it, top of line Volvo been through it etc just to say a few grin

I told you my past is better than the future you are fasting and praying for! You think say na beans?

MarisonAbraham, It's better to let someone think you are an idiot than for you show it in your typos.

Please shock me by typing something intelligent.
Re: Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) by Rotimi47: 2:12pm On Jan 04, 2019
MarsianAbraham:
it appears 2 me dat ure frustrated, n am making u feel more frustrated...i like dat, its my pleasure... keep ranting curses n making pseudo claims

i get ur time.... wheelbarrow... see mouth like julius berger shovel. bas.tard dat could not stand 4 d region he derive his name from,, rotimi ko, rotioshi ni.., omo ale
Do you believe that i am having a great time where I am? You will call me Sir a 100 times or more if you work into my office and see me!

Do you think because I am on Nairaland mean I am in your class or your age mate?

I'm jealous of people that don't know you. grin

Let me say that you can't be rehabilitated because your case is out of this world.

My advise; don't be a pencil sharpener.
Re: Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 04, 2019
Rotimi47:
Stop trying to be a smart ass, you're just an ass grin

Benz- been through it, top of line Volvo been through it etc just to say a few grin

I told you my past is better than the future you are fasting and praying for! You think say na beans?

MarisonAbraham, It's better to let someone think you are an idiot than for you show it in your typos.

Please shock me by typing something intelligent.
I talk am say u no get rival 4 lie.who dash ur monkey banana.ure a fake azz ba.boon...am sure u mean benz 200 oh.new men own mercedes, latest ones,old folks like u brag u once own benz,,update update... we dont call dem dat anymore,,chief olodo of nigeria.i can c ure interested in my future,i dcided nt 2 reply u on dat bcus i knw my future is a supernova,,u will hear myname,am certain u will.hang on 2 dat candle light future of urs,n continue 2 brag ure intelligent,wen u cant even dfine it.maturity is not by age..a saying of my pple, which i hav now confirmed once again.
Re: Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 04, 2019
Rotimi47:
Do you believe that i am having a great time where I am? You will call me Sir a 100 times or more if you work into my office and see me!

Do you think because I am on Nairaland mean I am in your class or your age mate?

I'm jealous of people that don't know you. grin

Let me say that you can't be rehabilitated because your case is out of this world.

My advise; don't be a pencil sharpener.
Get out joor,, ediot. who hear office now go open ear, i knw pple like una, even mechanic workshop na office. dose beggers 4 oshodi too de 4 deir office. iti. am been sired where i am too, me calling u sir will b my nightmare. even though u b my senior my grandpa, wetin u gain. getout again joor, big guys are here on nl witout making noise, pangolo like u de shout. eran
Re: Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) by Rotimi47: 2:32pm On Jan 04, 2019
MarsianAbraham:
I talk am say u no get rival 4 lie.who dash ur monkey banana.ure a fake azz ba.boon...am sure u mean benz 200 oh.new men own mercedes, latest ones,old folks like u brag u once own benz,,update update... we dont call dem dat anymore,,chief olodo of nigeria.i can c ure interested in my future,i dcided nt 2 reply u on dat bcus i knw my future is a supernova,,u will hear myname,am certain u will.hang on 2 dat candle light future of urs,n continue 2 brag ure intelligent,wen u cant even dfine it.maturity is not by age..a saying of my pple, which i hav now confirmed once again.
Can you see how daft you are? grin
Re: Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) by Ovamboland(m): 2:39pm On Jan 04, 2019
MylezKayn:

1. Nigeria’s Gross domestic Product rose to $503 billion in 2013 and became Africa’s largest economy and 26th in the world; from 3rd and 4th respectively.
2. Nigeria became the number one destination for Foreign Direct Investment in Africa under former President Jonathan, with the numbers rising from $24.9 million as at 2007 to over $35 billion in 2014.
3. Jonathan Government delivered over 25,000 kilometres of the federal roads from just a quarter of that number in 2011.
4. The Jonathan Administration resuscitated the railways in the country after about 30-years of hiatus
5. Jonathan’s Agricultural Transformation Agenda ended fertilizer racketeering, encouraged more young Nigerians to take to farming, boosted local food production and took the country closer to self-sufficiency in food production by recording more than 50% reduction in food imports. It was as a result of this that the Food and Agricultural Organisation of the United Nations, for the first time, voted Nigeria the largest producer of Cassava in the world.
6. Power generation under Jonathan was boosted to about 5,000 megawatts in 2014 up from 2,000 megawatts in 2011.
7. Prices of food and other household items remained stable and inflationary pressure was down to a single digit.
8. Under Jonathan, Nigeria controlled clinically Ebola outbreak to the admiration of the whole world, became Guinea-worm-free and also eradicated polio, with United States billionaire and renowned philanthropist Bill Gates, praising Nigeria’s successes against polio as one of the great world achievements of 2014. Sadly polio has returned to the country with the likes of Shettima in charge of the endemic states.
9. Under Jonathan Life expectancy in Nigeria rose from 47 years in 2010 to 54 years in 2015.
10. Just before Jonathan left office, CNN Money projected that Nigeria’s economy in 2015 would become the third fastest growing economy in the world at 7 per cent behind China at 7.3 per cent and Qatar at 7.1 per cent.

How hilarious, he delivered 25,000km of federal roads yet there is no single good federal road in the whole of SE, SS or SW. There are also no good roads in NC. Which country did jona build his roads?
Re: Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) by deomelllo: 2:40pm On Jan 04, 2019
For you frustrated, angry, bitter, disgruntled Igbos and anti Nigerian elements, you can cry and spew all the anger, hatred, sad and bitter nonsense in your warped souls, PMB accomplished 10 times more than your looting and stealing PDP uncles and to further torment your existence because PMB's name will be on all the commissioning stones and never your worthless PDFP uncle's names.

Sample::

This and that project.

Commissioned by President Muhammadu Buhari

Commander In Chief Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

God Bless PMB.

God Bless Nigeria

#SAINEXTLEVEL.
Re: Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) by deomelllo: 2:43pm On Jan 04, 2019
Ovamboland:

How hilarious, he delivered 25,000km of federal roads yet there is no single federal road in the whole of SE, SS or SW. There are also no good roads in NC. Which country did jona build his roads?

Sad irony.

They obviously built the roads on MARS.

These Igbos come up with the dumbest rubbish ever

grin grin
Re: Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) by Rotimi47: 2:49pm On Jan 04, 2019
MarsianAbraham:
Get out joor,, ediot. who hear office now go open ear, i knw pple like una, even mechanic workshop na office. dose beggers 4 oshodi too de 4 deir office. iti. am been sired where i am too, me calling u sir will b my nightmare. even though u b my senior my grandpa, wetin u gain. getout again joor, big guys are here on nl witout making noise, pangolo like u de shout. eran
You must be the arithmetic man, you add trouble to yourself, subtract pleasure, divide attention, and multiply ignorance. grin

Because you don't have good things don't mean I don't have it and also enjoy it.

I went to school, graduated, did post graduate programmes, worked from monday on Sundays, on public holidays, sweated, prayed, fasted, sleepness nights, make reports, go to defend reports that were presented to the house on ........ etc smally, I went through a lot to get to where I am today.

Don't think because I'm on Nairaland makes me a lesser person or someone hungry.

I come to Nairaland to have fun, get informations and educate people and also get educated where necessary.

Why would I lie! What for? I don't like telling people who I am but you came on the trend trying to be half wise.

Why mention(Comment on my post)?

Why try jump me when you're incapable?

Stay legit and always be yourself because you don't know you're getting across to online.

Dumbass grin
Re: Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) by Ovamboland(m): 3:10pm On Jan 04, 2019
Slurity:
Do you say present government did not pay a dime for those projects? You really need to repent from sin of lying or keeping quite if you dont know what to say.

2017, with Rotimi Amaechi as minister:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/fg-releases-n72bn-full-counterpart-funding-lagos-ibadan-rail/amp/
Re: Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) by deomelllo: 3:11pm On Jan 04, 2019

grin grin grin
Re: Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) by Ovamboland(m): 3:14pm On Jan 04, 2019
ISmellLies:
Good thing about this Whole thing is that they are are documented on Wikipedia.

Buhari regime is not paying a dime for the projects. It was initiated and paid for by GEJ AND CHINA.

Buhari need to initiate a new project, a new revolution and STOP ATTACHING HIMSELF TO VIABLE PROJECT.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/fg-releases-n72bn-full-counterpart-funding-lagos-ibadan-rail/amp/
Re: Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) by deomelllo: 3:32pm On Jan 04, 2019

[img]https://2.bp..com/-56sxywZUHo0/W1vpCeiNfEI/AAAAAAAATkU/_QhkRGTl-L8wdqM5jN3qNx65wHmGT5xQgCLcBGAs/s1600/37849253_1074897879342197_5420321179355316224_n.jpg[/img]

[img]https://2.bp..com/-5BiiKGBuygw/W1vnh_H3gjI/AAAAAAAATjg/L8DeYil7N1MOwuSG3fTLYPOL9B1V-qyhgCEwYBhgL/s1600/DjGnMPTX0AAoJzA.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-MoClVgqnWuo/W1vngdMzG7I/AAAAAAAATjQ/Kxgq_rK22BYyK4NtPn0ctwPjoiSDT7o6QCLcBGAs/s1600/37822406_1074898402675478_7220765027387572224_n.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-CUBrcOu8G0k/W1vngR-sR6I/AAAAAAAATjY/YTvo7lPsbysKtXe9zblCCarJxafjsVUdgCLcBGAs/s1600/37849297_1074898256008826_434254969248415744_n.jpg[/img]

[img]https://2.bp..com/-IXcVgOu82I0/W1vnhZaOMTI/AAAAAAAATjc/h1l1VCkaZGYHiCRGnSNF8NecybqPB5lIQCLcBGAs/s1600/DjGnMPIXoAETOHt.jpg[/img]

[img]https://2.bp..com/-oYQBbn2gQek/W1vnidJBjOI/AAAAAAAATjo/bLkdAW4gZSodTzLZVzPLWVoVry7eELaowCLcBGAs/s1600/DjIVJAyWsAcgrE3.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-qokIwq3JeIQ/W1vnivPVqDI/AAAAAAAATjw/s8sSk39J_8wnHSBR7sxCPYJrNEOXMEfEwCLcBGAs/s1600/DjIVJCfW4AApEwU.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-XGm1r7ZxMNM/W1vnilUb1ZI/AAAAAAAATjs/oSXIHxxfBnQO0dPjYyUH9zFFoMU5ZeqQACLcBGAs/s1600/DjIVJDfU4AAIL6N.jpg[/img]

[img]https://2.bp..com/-NxfnVmDDDrY/W1vpCPDDg8I/AAAAAAAATkM/x5ke0WhTRfA6f56aQeQT9YqBg_ae8kPswCLcBGAs/s1600/37844452_1074896742675644_6623327702055124992_n.jpg[/img]

[img]https://2.bp..com/-gR4uJeKHmD0/W1vpCapDynI/AAAAAAAATkQ/YDHqMVbyLV8cwwPvpEVswK6WXzm7JNOsQCLcBGAs/s1600/37845984_1074897482675570_5928270790901366784_n.jpg[/img]

[img]https://2.bp..com/-DBwmxYyGLHA/W1vpEoHNQMI/AAAAAAAATko/1FB_-yNhS60DNwfAZ1hVwEQg6SPYjT3mACLcBGAs/s1600/37898650_1074897939342191_4663418495780782080_n.jpg[/img]

[img]https://3.bp..com/-ZnCNA9NjIoE/W1vpE2W79sI/AAAAAAAATkw/kbjnFOtOnPcNMeTHmVmDJa5M2iBzgipBgCLcBGAs/s1600/37962583_1074897336008918_2668081783613947904_n.jpg[/img]

All is now set for the official take-off of the Itakpe-Warri-Ajaokuta Standard gauge rail, the first standard gauge rail in Nigeria. According to reports, the rail was abandoned since 1987 but it is now completed and being test run. The rail is very critical to the Ajaokuta Steel Complex for movement of raw materials and finished products.

The minister of transportation, Mr. Rotimi Amechi met with the contractors and some members of his cabinets where they test the rail from Warri to Kogi (Ajaokuta).

It is being said that when the Itakpe-Warri Rail is completed, commuters will be able to travel from Kogi State to Delta State by Rail, passing through Ajaokuta, Uromi, Agbor, and Abraka. In the next phase, the line will extend from Itakpe to Abuja.

The rail link north central to south south. Here are it stations.

KOGI: -Itakpe -Adogo -Ajaokuta
EDO: -Itogbo -Agenegbode -Uromi -Ekekhen -Igbanke
DELTA: -Agbor -Abraka -Okpara -Ujewu

https://www.autoreportng.com/2018/07/rotimi-amaechi-inspects-ajaokuta-itakpe.html

Credits@AutoReportNG

We build and complete, we don't abandon..

grin grin grin grin
Re: Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) by deomelllo: 3:44pm On Jan 04, 2019

[img][/img]

We build and complete, we don't abandon..

grin grin grin
Re: Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) by MylezKayn(m): 4:22pm On Jan 04, 2019
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

I said list the rail projects Jonathan and his looting and stealing PDP gang completely in 16 years with huge resources at their disposal.

I didn't ask you to list uncompleted and abandoned projects.

I mentioned facts and figures for you and you are still asking for more.Nawao....
I gave you stats for both rail,infrastructure and economic development that was achieved under the PDP administration. Oya I dare you to mention that of ur boss that was started and completed
Re: Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) by deomelllo: 4:28pm On Jan 04, 2019
MylezKayn:

I mentioned facts and figures for you and you are still asking for more.Nawao....
I gave you stats for both rail,infrastructure and economic development that was achieved under the PDP administration. Oya I dare you to mention that of ur boss that was started and completed

I did not ask you for all that rubbish and silly nonsense.

I asked you to show us the rail projects started and completed by your looting and stealing Jona and PDP uncles.
Re: Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) by deomelllo: 4:53pm On Jan 04, 2019
FACTS::

Looting and stealing Jona and PDP looting gand awarded the contract for Lagos Ibadan railway in 2012, but as usual, they abandoned and refused to start the project.

Under PMB, they renegotiated and re-awarded the contract for the 15km railway line in 2017

Ground-breaking ceremony finally took place on 7 March 2017 and to be completed this year/2019.

Just imagine, starting and completing a rail project in less than 2 years. Never been done or seen in the history of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 04, 2019
MarsianAbraham:
baba e nio lopolo ...were. 8 out of 10 westerners despise buhari. oloriburuku. omo ale

Won't talk u out of dis world

Ur doing is from d mars

Eni ti o Ni iru eni kole moyi e
Re: Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 04, 2019
Slurity:
give us the list of your claimed abandon projects

Enugu > ph n Enugu > onitsha tops the chart.
Re: Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) by Ovamboland(m): 6:47pm On Jan 04, 2019
MarsianAbraham:
emmm.... rotimi,u knw wetin i go tell u ehn. go ur vlage or town and preach dat sermon of urs, if dem no go roast u like go.at. i knw say u b online campaigner, u hav been paid to share and promote false impressions, but abeg ehn...no share am reach my side. am a westerner n i live in d west, all d lie wey u blow about buhari charity to d west de smell to me jarey.

me no de see tribe 4 politics, na who go make us gr8t i want.

OUR SON NA SECOND CITIZEN,, WHO HE HELP..OR WETIN WE GAIN? mtchew

The people across the Niger, of which i suspect you're one of them, have been crying for the past 16 for a second bridge across the river Niger. They cast their lot mostly with the party ruling for the first 16 years of the 4th republic, and for about 20 years now in all. The bridge is primarily to enhance life and business in their zone, and secondarily to benefit the adjoining zone and all other Nigerians with business in that area. I don't blame them, it's normal to look out for yourself then others too. Till now that bridge was never delivered to the people clamouring for it most despite their support for 16 years for the ruling party and money being available.
Now fast forward to 2017 when payment was made to start the standard gauge rail linking the two biggest cities in the west, shortening travel time for passengers and cargo with potential huge benefit for business and living standards. We know it was needed, even Odua group mooted the idea of building one themselves, but cost and regulatory encumbrance probably stopped it. We weren't clamouring or threatening anyone to have the rails, it was not a major campaign item in the West, but guess what we are having it soon.
It's only people who hate the west that Will not be happy to have the project completed, only a gullible Yoruba person will vote in power people who may stop this rail project to go and speed up the second Niger bridge. Or vote for those who may never find the 72 billion counterpart fund paid by the APC government to start.
We know those who hate the west so much that the idea of giving special status and funding for Lagos made them go mad. They own properties and their livelihood to Lagos and how the owners made it habitable, but passionately hate it's progress. Lagos is responsible for about 35% of Nigerian GDP. Investment in Lagos to increase the growth from the current 4% to 10% would have added 3.5% to the national GDP growth but they can't see it. It's only a hater of the west and it's progress or gullibles that would seek to make Lagos contend with a hostile FG once again.

Only naivety will make you vote against your regional interest on the alter of detribalised, when nobody else is practicing it. Why do you think the SE threatened to have the second bridge? Or threatened Atiku to choose a SE person as his VP? Where they thinking of regional or national interest? If you are truly from the West you better sit down and think calmly, stop following the crowd. Nigeria is made up of nations, we must cooperate and can't successfully forget who we are just as the Scots, Welsh, Irish and English in UK.
Re: Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) by Ovamboland(m): 8:02pm On Jan 04, 2019
deomelllo:

See ignorance.

They can never see the connection

UAE:
Population 9 million
Daily oil production 3.5 million barrel
Cost of production $7 a barrel

Nigeria:
Population 189 million
Daily oil production 2.3 million barrel
Cost of production $20 a barrel

Until we diversify successfully, we can't have most of what is available in Dubai
Re: Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) by nengibo: 8:07pm On Jan 04, 2019
Why are chinese still operating the train?
Re: Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) by 7lives: 8:27am On Jan 05, 2019
Jahwinaboy:
Distracting and exploiting the Yorubas intelligence with test drives to remove u from reality. Wait till Buhari win again, una go see fire. Free access of fulanis into ur region, shutting out OSIBANJO from security meetings as done before, pitching SW against other SE SS, wait till we open SS ports or divide in 9ja without being at peace with one another,expect hostilities among south. AMAECHI,OSIBANJO, FASHOLA,NGIGE,ROCHAS etc all promised presidency.Wise up

Abeg make we hear word jare, the Fulanu that's been in Nigeria since independence or PDP Fulani aka boko haram?.
Fulanis are in Ikorodu area of Lagos doing their business, they don't have problem with us and we don't have problem with them
By this time last year, na herdsmen noise all over the place, now that Atiku has come out to tell us the numbers of his cows, the noise has died down.
If una like, make una kill una entire village and blame it on the herdsmen, ko kan aye.
One thing I know for sure is that, PDP will NOT rule my Lagos, neither will they rule Nigeria.
Not in my lifetime.
Re: Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) by 7lives: 8:30am On Jan 05, 2019
olagbola55:

You get sense at all?

You will say few of u dindinrin will vote ur most wanted criminal in USA

Can you imagine the oloriburuku, to nsi ilekun fun ole.
Re: Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 05, 2019
7lives:

Can you imagine the oloriburuku, to nsi ilekun fun ole.

Lol
Re: Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) by ogunsj: 11:11am On Jan 05, 2019
goodlifehyd:
In as much as we are happy about the development i just think Africa is fast becoming Chinese dumping ground and soon they will start controlling some countries, heard they took over a country's water already
please my broda, tell us any Nigerian engineering or African company that can fix rail system better than the Chinese then we will opt for that.
Re: Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) by ogunsj: 11:17am On Jan 05, 2019
MarsianAbraham:
Keep floating in the sea of ignorance and misinformation. Even birds of the air knows GEJ started the rail projects. PDP has plenteous infrastructural achievements than this development-locked political accident. So na dis 4km rail wey never even reach Ibadan una get to show for four years.....#naijadonsuffer
obeni, name them not blabing.
Re: Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) by ogunsj: 11:20am On Jan 05, 2019
MarsianAbraham:
chai.....buharrhea don kill ur IQ....... so for explaining the fact, ur first impression about me be say I be IPOB? ......ewooooh!...#idonsuffer
name the projects GEJ started and completed, is that too much for you to mention.
Re: Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) by Jahwinaboy(m): 12:05pm On Jan 05, 2019
7lives:

Abeg make we hear word jare, the Fulanu that's been in Nigeria since independence or PDP Fulani aka boko haram?.
Fulanis are in Ikorodu area of Lagos doing their business, they don't have problem with us and we don't have problem with them
By this time last year, na herdsmen noise all over the place, now that Atiku has come out to tell us the numbers of his cows, the noise has died down.
If una like, make una kill una entire village and blame it on the herdsmen, ko kan aye.
One thing I know for sure is that, PDP will NOT rule my Lagos, neither will they rule Nigeria.
Not in my lifetime.
Mark ur word. Not in ur lifetime will PDP rule Nigeria
Re: Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) by goodlifehyd(m): 12:40pm On Jan 05, 2019
ogunsj:
please my broda, tell us any Nigerian engineering or African company that can fix rail system better than the Chinese then we will opt for that.
how about what india did? Employ the Chinese to train your people and pay them off
Re: Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 05, 2019
Rotimi47:
You must be the arithmetic man, you add trouble to yourself, subtract pleasure, divide attention, and multiply ignorance. grin

Because you don't have good things don't mean I don't have it and also enjoy it.

I went to school, graduated, did post graduate programmes, worked from monday on Sundays, on public holidays, sweated, prayed, fasted, sleepness nights, make reports, go to defend reports that were presented to the house on ........ etc smally, I went through a lot to get to where I am today.

Don't think because I'm on Nairaland makes me a lesser person or someone hungry.

I come to Nairaland to have fun, get informations and educate people and also get educated where necessary.

Why would I lie! What for? I don't like telling people who I am but you came on the trend trying to be half wise.

Why mention(Comment on my post)?

Why try jump me when you're incapable?

Stay legit and always be yourself because you don't know you're getting across to online.

Dumbass grin
For ur mind now I don giv up abi.... bcus I no reply u since yesterday.... mumu... I don show back. Treating ur 4ckup is not important to me than d impromptu feasibility study and market research which I have just concluded. And dat is y I was interrupted from lashing ur rude attitude to life.

Eyaaah.... I no know say u suffer reach like dat o. Ode pele! Omo to je ya ko to maki e. Y u neva turn warren buffet na...,, or sorry dat is too high....,, y u neva become mike adenuga na, since na only u go skul get pali for hand.

Me made u brag.... abi u spontaneously started bragging, an attitude which is innate. Ure a broke azz nig.ga, a fake du.de forming posh. Y me I no brag say I de above d poverty line at least,,,, dat reveal me as a humble man of integrity. But u wey de middle class kon de form carlos slim helu for here.... u b 4.1.9,,,, nd na sango bolt go strike dat oblong head of urs. If u like form otedola..... u b poor man as far as I know, and a foo.lish young man 4 dat matter. Bonga fish de call himself shark *spits*

Ur comments and reactions ab initio proved dat ure one of those nigerian youths who feel oppressed and are depressed, who den come to Nairaland to transfer aggression n express hate; quoting reasonable comments with illogical n offensive opinions.

Older big men like adeleke have beta means to catch fun, rada dan coming here to ridicule demselves like kids. Who invited u to nl,,,,, long nosed scoun.drel....

N u claim ure here to educate pple..... what a shame.... educate ur self first.... u need it more, bcus u lack d rudimentary qualities of an educator.

Leave my destiny alone,, my career no concern u,, face ur own. U de blab bcus u think say u don arrive....naim make u say d price of d gongoni wey u call motor go feed me n my family,,,, ejo lo fe ro..... Make I tell u ba,, your final destination na my by pass; when I explode u go run pass usain bolt; when I begin own properties across naija, I go own u n ur household join; when I fully establish myself in politics, I go preside over u n ur household.

#poorman tongue

Park well or enta bush jooor!
Re: Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 05, 2019
Rotimi47:
Can you see how daft you are? grin
who is daft here? Ur fada abi me? Ure allowed to make rhetorics if u have no more nonsense to say. Empty nutshell tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate / Tweet Of The Morning: Nigerian Trains (Screenshot) / Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Cameroon After Failed Suicide Attempt (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.