Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,811 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

How To Read Deleted Messages On Whatsapp (video) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Read Deleted Messages On Whatsapp (video) (1953 Views)

How I Read Deleted Messages On Whatsapp, A Secret Guide!! / Whatsapp Video Call Upgraded To 8 Calls Per User / This Is How To Read Deleted Messages On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Read Deleted Messages On Whatsapp (video) by Techcribs: 2:00am On Jan 04, 2019
It pains me a lot when a girl send me message on whatsapp and the message gets deleted, so I surfed the internet to find a solution to this and I saw a very useful one. Below are useful things you will need when trying to perform the below practical. you can also watch the video above for better understanding

WHATSAPP APPLICATION
TWO ANDROID DEVICES (WHATSAPP INSTALLED)
NOTISAVE APK (DOWNLOAD FROM GOOGLE PLAY)
GOOGLE PLAY STORE.

Try to send
“HI”
from the first phone to the second phone but try and delete it later.

Then go to Google play store and download the
Notisave
application. This application will help you to collect useful notifications from social Medias. “Install” the 3MB application after being downloaded.

Allow access to notifications, so that you can receive pop up notifications when a message is being sent to you.

After allowing the app to have access to your phone, now send
HI
to the same number via whatsapp and try to delete. The message will be deleted on your phone but all your activities will be stared on the NOTISAVE application as in the image below.

After following the steps above to you should be able to recover the message that your shy crush sent to you

WATCH VIDEO HERE

1 Like

Re: How To Read Deleted Messages On Whatsapp (video) by Nobody: 4:56am On Jan 04, 2019
Make sense
Re: How To Read Deleted Messages On Whatsapp (video) by peteruuu(m): 7:18am On Jan 04, 2019
Okay.
But who cares about deleted messages?

2 Likes

Re: How To Read Deleted Messages On Whatsapp (video) by yasolan(m): 8:42am On Jan 04, 2019
Too much stress, just download GB WhatsApp

3 Likes

Re: How To Read Deleted Messages On Whatsapp (video) by Techcribs: 8:51am On Jan 04, 2019
yasolan:

Video here>> https://techcribs.com.ng/how-to-read-deleted-images-on-whatsapp/

1 Like

Re: How To Read Deleted Messages On Whatsapp (video) by constance500: 10:02am On Jan 04, 2019
yasolan:
Or fm-whatsapp

3 Likes

Re: How To Read Deleted Messages On Whatsapp (video) by Techcribs: 10:47am On Jan 04, 2019
�*
Re: How To Read Deleted Messages On Whatsapp (video) by Techcribs: 3:59pm On Jan 04, 2019
Re: How To Read Deleted Messages On Whatsapp (video) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:15pm On Jan 04, 2019
Plagiarism...

Mods, this local blogger should give the source link or this page should be down...

Criminals!!!

You steal people"s work and do nothing creative for yourselves?!!

Arsehole!!!

1 Like

Re: How To Read Deleted Messages On Whatsapp (video) by Techcribs: 6:10pm On Jan 04, 2019
BiafraBushBoy:
Plagiarism...

Mods, this local blogger should give the source link or this page should be down...

Criminals!!!

You steal people"s work and do nothing creative for yourselves?!!

Arsehole!!!

Bro, a big thanks to you. If your had glanced through the blog you would have noticed that we didn't edit any thing in the video and the YouTube account of the original poster was indicated there. Bro if you can't read and understand well it is better for you not to drop comment here to gain more nairaland likes.
If you know you already understand what's in the thread, then pass by don't come here to give � comments. Thanks for understanding
Re: How To Read Deleted Messages On Whatsapp (video) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:17pm On Jan 04, 2019
Techcribs:

Bro, a big thanks to you. If your had glanced through the blog you would have noticed that we didn't edit any thing in the video and the YouTube account of the original poster was indicated there. Bro if you can't read and understand well it is better for you not to drop comment here to gain more nairaland likes.
If you know you already understand what's in the thread, then pass by don't come here to give � comments. Thanks for understanding

Did you collect permission from the Indian guy?

Why using it to get traffic to your blog?

It is called copyright theft.

Go create your own video from scratch.

1 Like

Re: How To Read Deleted Messages On Whatsapp (video) by Techcribs: 6:22pm On Jan 04, 2019
BiafraBushBoy:

Did you collect permission from the Indian guy?

Why using it to get traffic to your blog?

It is called copyright theft.

Go create your own video from scratch.

Of course baba. I am not like other lazy bloggers. But the thing is that I posted the guys YouTube channel not my own! Check it well. Bro if you have nothing thread closed. ITK

1 Like

Re: How To Read Deleted Messages On Whatsapp (video) by yeman1(m): 6:30pm On Jan 04, 2019
I have this application since last year
Re: How To Read Deleted Messages On Whatsapp (video) by JABAIDO(m): 2:21am On Jan 05, 2019
yasolan:
Is it possible to check deleted messages on gb WhatsApp?

1 Like

Re: How To Read Deleted Messages On Whatsapp (video) by Lagusta(m): 3:07am On Jan 05, 2019
JABAIDO:

yes.

enable anit-revoke (or anti-delete if you're using the latest FMwhatsapp)

thank me later
Re: How To Read Deleted Messages On Whatsapp (video) by yasolan(m): 9:23am On Jan 05, 2019
JABAIDO:
Yeah, enable revoked messages, press the 3 vertical dots on the chats background

(1) (Reply)

We can bring back OLX......join this movement / sabon vpn na 24clan / Xiaomi Launches Redmi Note 8 Pro, Note 8, Redmi 8 And Redmi 8A In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.