Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,037 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Gaining Mastery In Life Vl. 1 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gaining Mastery In Life Vl. 1 (344 Views)

If You Are Unemployed,underemployed,come Here VL. 2 / You Can Win All Battles Of Your Foundations VL. 1 / Gaining Mastery In Life VL. 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gaining Mastery In Life Vl. 1 by Darevofpeace(m): 3:22am On Jan 04, 2019
"For i have come, so that they might have life,life in abundance", "For the thoughts i have towards you are the thoughts of good,not of evil to give you a bright future and a hope" "Forget the former things,neither should you remember the things of old,behold i would do a new thing and henceforth it shall speak forth" these were the exact promises of the father.It is the Lords will for us to live a supernatural and a life of abundance. We are exactly created in God's image. We are God's incarnate. You and I have the DNA of our maker."Come let us make man in our own image and in our own likeness, let them have dominion over the fishes and the birds in the air" we were never meant to live a life filled with pains, chaos, struggles and Burden's. We belong to the most high,we belong to the supreme ruler of the universe, we belong to the one who rules in all the affairs of men.We are meant to walk and live as giants on the surface of the earth,we were never meant to live in mediocrity, we were meant to be victorious day in day out.The question is,why are things now out of place? Why are we struggling with various experiences?why is life filled with uncertainties? why is our life filled with pains and regrets.The reply to all the questions is that the enemy have done these.Now how can you and i gain mastery in life,the first thing is having a workable, day to day relationship with Jesus. If Jesus said "without me ye can do nothing" then it means that the earlier you believe those words the better for you and I" I am talking about a cordial relationship with Him,you are filled with His words,your thoughts are like His own. You are emotionally attached to Him,you love to listen to His teachings day in day out. You want to do things that He did why He lived on earth,just like the blessed man described in Psalm 1 "blessed is the man who walk not in the counsel of the wicked, nor stand in the way of the sinners nor sit in the seat of the Mocker's, but his delights are in the laws of his lord and upon His laws thus he meditate day and night" having a personal relationship with Jesus is the number one foundational corner stone of life. It is the main channel to live a life filled with miracles day in day out,At creation,there is a vacuum in man meant to be fully occupied by the creator Himself.If you and I have no relationship with our maker,we have not start to live and life would be constantly difficult to live.You can never surrender all your totality to God and end up as failure on earth.You would surely end up as a pace setter and be supernaturally dignified in every ramifications of life.The life in Jesus is sweater than honey, you would be too sure of your destiny,you would be living above every storms on earth,you would be flying high and soaring like an Eagle! you loose virtually nothing following Jesus,your present situation not with Standing. I would continue tomorrow with the number two factor of gaining mastery in life.I declare a stress free week for you this day,Good morning! Originally written by Ayobami Joseph.
Re: Gaining Mastery In Life Vl. 1 by Dami12345: 3:23am On Jan 04, 2019
Why spoil a good thread topic with Jesus stuffs
Re: Gaining Mastery In Life Vl. 1 by Darevofpeace(m): 3:25am On Jan 04, 2019
Dami12345:
how do you mean?
Re: Gaining Mastery In Life Vl. 1 by Darevofpeace(m): 3:30am On Jan 04, 2019
Dami12345:
if I should get you,you want me not to make it sound religious, I did posted it in the religion section because of the name "Jesus" check out all my post,some are purely motivational without "Jesus" appearing.Moreover my writing gift was discovered when I met Jesus as a teenager, so therefore, I am nobody outside Jesus.
Re: Gaining Mastery In Life Vl. 1 by Dami12345: 3:31am On Jan 04, 2019
Darevofpeace:
how do you mean?

Religion esp Christianity has failed its true believers.
Its like God is Dead.

Look around you, does he get a hard on by making us suffer.

Mastery of life has little to do with Jesus and more with understanding life and the creator.
Re: Gaining Mastery In Life Vl. 1 by Dami12345: 3:33am On Jan 04, 2019
Darevofpeace:
if I should get you,you want me not to make it sound religious, I did posted it in the religion section because of the name "Jesus" check out all my post,some are purely motivational without "Jesus" appearing.Moreover my writing gift was discovered when I met Jesus as a teenager, so therefore, I am nobody outside Jesus.

Oh I see, you love God solely for the benefits , oh that's cool, if the benefits end so does your love? undecided

Well I guess you wouldn't be too opposed to girls who claim to love someone cause of the person's money too.

I guess whatever rocks your boat.
Re: Gaining Mastery In Life Vl. 1 by Darevofpeace(m): 3:42am On Jan 04, 2019
Dami12345:

Religion esp Christianity has failed its true believers.
Its like God is Dead.

Look around you, does he get a hard on by making us suffer.

Mastery of life has little to do with Jesus and more with understanding life and the creator.
Religion had really failed,but Jesus has never failed, the whole essence of "Christianity" is "love for mankind" any other thing outside this ,is man's own concept and ideology.The Jesus I found gave me peace of life and gave me utmost direction to my destiny. It's straight 32yrs now,there are many challenge's but I keep winning.Life without "Jesus" is meaningless to me,I personally can't survive it.I celebrate you bro!
Re: Gaining Mastery In Life Vl. 1 by Darevofpeace(m): 3:46am On Jan 04, 2019
Dami12345:

Oh I see, you love God solely for the benefits , oh that's cool, if the benefits end so does your love? undecided

Well I guess you wouldn't be too opposed to girls who claim to love someone cause of the person's money too.

I guess whatever rocks your boat.
I did not love him for his benefit,I said it was when I gave my life to him,I discovered my "writing gift"
Re: Gaining Mastery In Life Vl. 1 by Dami12345: 4:28am On Jan 04, 2019
Darevofpeace:
Religion had really failed,but Jesus has never failed, the whole essence of "Christianity" is "love for mankind" any other thing outside this ,is man's own concept and ideology.The Jesus I found gave me peace of life and gave me utmost direction to my destiny. It's straight 32yrs now,there are many challenge's but I keep winning.Life without "Jesus" is meaningless to me,I personally can't survive it.I celebrate you bro!

Happy for you bro.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

God Does Not Fail / The Moment Church Member Shows Off His Dance Moves As He Praises God / Reno Omokri Drops Bombshell On Paying Tithe, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.