Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,061 members, 7,814,649 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Man Burns Bible To Prove It Has No Power(photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Burns Bible To Prove It Has No Power(photos) (3423 Views)

GRAPHIC VIDEO: Unemployed And Depressed Man Burns Himself On Facebook LIVE / Man Burns A 10-Year-Old Boy's Buttocks With A Hot Knife In Ogun / Man Burns His Brother's Child's Breast & Face With Hot Iron In Bayelsa (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Burns Bible To Prove It Has No Power(photos) by Sophiejonas: 3:53am On Jan 04, 2019

Nigerian man on Facebook claims the Bible is powerless as uploads pictures of him burning the bibles in his house to prove his point.

The man who is an atheist, committed the act to show his disbelief in Christianity by burning the bible just to prove to people that there is no power in the Bible.

He further said it had being a week since he burnt the Holy Bible, and no wrath has fallen upon him neither has he lost any money but rather his money has increased since he burnt the Bible. He said:

"Before now they will tell me there’s power in the bible, after I burnt my bible they are now telling me my days are numbered as if they are going to live forever. Christians are one set of confused people confusing themselves the more with each passing day.

I’m still waiting for the power in the bible to manifest itself. One week now and counting. My bank balance just keeps getting fatter.

Mitcheewwwww."
Source: https://lifewithcuttons.com.ng/2019/01/04/man-burns-bible-to-prove-it-has-no-powerphotos/

2 Likes

Re: Man Burns Bible To Prove It Has No Power(photos) by Sophiejonas: 3:53am On Jan 04, 2019

Re: Man Burns Bible To Prove It Has No Power(photos) by babyfaceafrica: 4:31am On Jan 04, 2019
hmmmm..if it was the glorious Quran...all hell will break lose....Christians are generally non-violent

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Burns Bible To Prove It Has No Power(photos) by Nobody: 4:52am On Jan 04, 2019
Mumu. He burnt a book.

4 Likes

Re: Man Burns Bible To Prove It Has No Power(photos) by Nobody: 5:01am On Jan 04, 2019
Funny guy...
Re: Man Burns Bible To Prove It Has No Power(photos) by PapaNnamdi: 5:27am On Jan 04, 2019
1st call he'll receive in the morning

1 Like

Re: Man Burns Bible To Prove It Has No Power(photos) by consultancy: 6:28am On Jan 04, 2019
was it really necessary to do this in order to prove your point?

2 Likes

Re: Man Burns Bible To Prove It Has No Power(photos) by Masterclass32: 7:10am On Jan 04, 2019
Foolishness at its finest.

2 Likes

Re: Man Burns Bible To Prove It Has No Power(photos) by peteruuu(m): 7:11am On Jan 04, 2019
The young man is really confused, not the true Christians.

2 Likes

Re: Man Burns Bible To Prove It Has No Power(photos) by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 04, 2019
One would have expected Yahweh or his son Jesus to swiftly despatch a mechanized division of the angelic brigade led by Angel Michael to extinguish this burning bible - just like he saved Meshach, Shadrach & Abednego in the furnace of Nebuchadnezzar. grin

Perhaps, the holy spirit who inspired the writers of the bible must have gone on a New Year vacation when this bible was being burnt. grin

Anybody who still believes anything written in the bible should be incinerated or thrown into a furnace. grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Burns Bible To Prove It Has No Power(photos) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:12am On Jan 04, 2019
Tell this man that the Bible is not the paper and hardcover he just burnt... undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Burns Bible To Prove It Has No Power(photos) by Les: 9:49am On Jan 04, 2019
Judgemental Christians are not entirely different from a Muslim angry

1 Like

Re: Man Burns Bible To Prove It Has No Power(photos) by braveboy64(m): 10:24am On Jan 04, 2019
Atheists over to you

1 Like

Re: Man Burns Bible To Prove It Has No Power(photos) by Justchill01: 10:25am On Jan 04, 2019
shocked
Re: Man Burns Bible To Prove It Has No Power(photos) by Aremu01(m): 10:58am On Jan 04, 2019
What exactly do you gain from this?
Re: Man Burns Bible To Prove It Has No Power(photos) by Uploadme(m): 11:21am On Jan 04, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
hmmmm..if it was the glorious Quran...all hell will break lose....Christians are generally non-violent

Face you're foolishness alone and leave Islam out of it you Coward.
If you can't stand for something you will fall for anything

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Burns Bible To Prove It Has No Power(photos) by Stanweezy(m): 11:23am On Jan 04, 2019
As he burn the biblle wetin he gain ooo...
Re: Man Burns Bible To Prove It Has No Power(photos) by Uploadme(m): 11:24am On Jan 04, 2019
Les:
Judgemental Christians are not entirely different from a Muslim angry

So as the judgmental Muslims are not entirely different from Christian angry
Re: Man Burns Bible To Prove It Has No Power(photos) by falcon01: 12:11pm On Jan 04, 2019
Stanweezy:
As he burn the biblle wetin he gain ooo...
he proved his point

1 Like

Re: Man Burns Bible To Prove It Has No Power(photos) by raphretle: 12:31pm On Jan 04, 2019
Be ye warned....
Re: Man Burns Bible To Prove It Has No Power(photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 12:36pm On Jan 04, 2019
Nobody forced u to be a christain, neither do we care if u're an atheist. . Face your life and leave others with their religion.

5 Likes

Re: Man Burns Bible To Prove It Has No Power(photos) by wakaman: 12:37pm On Jan 04, 2019
He should have shown his face

1 Like

Re: Man Burns Bible To Prove It Has No Power(photos) by oteneaaron(m): 1:49pm On Jan 04, 2019
Uploadme:

If you can stand for something you will fall for anything

No need for quarrels oga.

Calm down, the year has just started.

Even if you don't believe in God, the Bible or the Quran, it's still no reason to burn their "holy" books. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Burns Bible To Prove It Has No Power(photos) by Elevation(m): 5:52pm On Jan 04, 2019
Anyone living a life without Jesus is condemned, can't you see the man is pained, i bet you as long as you do not wholeheartedly JESUS you are already a waste!! Only JESUS can save (Acts 4:12) JESUS has saved me from countless spiritual attacks i mean one on one attacks HE saved me HE saved me JESUS saved me. Hallelujah, and it is FREE!

2 Likes

Re: Man Burns Bible To Prove It Has No Power(photos) by Opistorincos(m): 6:52pm On Jan 04, 2019
viral trend is a platform that pays you for doing the basic things you do for free on the various popular social media platforms. with viral trend, you get paid to like people's posts, follow their accounts and view their posts, it is as easy as that. There are two options when you register, you can either register with #500(five hundred naira) as a basic member or register with #2500(two thousand and five hundred naira only) as a premium member. The choice of membership is yours. After the registration, you get to access your dashboard where tasks would be waiting for you, as you complete these tasks, you get paid, you need to remember though that the most money comes from referring people. CLICK HERE TO BEGIN REGISTRATION
Re: Man Burns Bible To Prove It Has No Power(photos) by Rotimi47: 8:02pm On Jan 04, 2019
GOD is not in a hurry to pass judgement but when HE does! It's more than any man can handle.

The guy that burnt the Bible should not forget to post his pictures when wrath of GOD ALMIGHTY JEHOVAH comes upon him.

2 Likes

Re: Man Burns Bible To Prove It Has No Power(photos) by pythonkid(m): 8:18pm On Jan 04, 2019
Why is this in the crime section??

1 Like

Re: Man Burns Bible To Prove It Has No Power(photos) by pythonkid(m): 8:20pm On Jan 04, 2019
Uploadme:

If you can't stand for something you will fall for anything

The same thing you wanted to stand for that made your people kill 3000 people in WTC, the same thing that is making your people kill humans like flies in the north part of nigeria evrydy , the same thing that ur leaders are using to brainwash and steal all ur money so your could just look away, the same thing that makes u people force underage girls into marriage and painful sex , the same thing that tells you to kill anyone that doesn't follow it. You and that thing and your people are nothing but manace to the society . Apes, slaves thats what you guys are . Bastars and cums of the earth.

1 Like

Re: Man Burns Bible To Prove It Has No Power(photos) by generalissimo(m): 8:24pm On Jan 04, 2019
What a generation!

It's so sad we make very little use of our brains.

I wish someone could make him realize that YHWH is not like his ancestors who would react to something so flimsy just to impress, flex muscle or to prove a point.

That imbecyl actually thought God has his time not realising he's too insignificant to be reckoned with
Re: Man Burns Bible To Prove It Has No Power(photos) by Uploadme(m): 8:32pm On Jan 04, 2019
[s]
pythonkid:

The same thing you wanted to stand for that made your people kill 3000 people in WTC, the same thing that is making your people kill humans like flies in the north part of nigeria evrydy , the same thing that ur leaders are using to brainwash and steal all ur money so your could just look away, the same thing that makes u people force underage girls into marriage and painful sex , the same thing that tells you to kill anyone that doesn't follow it. You and that thing and your people are nothing but manace to the society . Apes, slaves thats what you guys are . Bastars and cums of the earth.

[/s]

Re: Man Burns Bible To Prove It Has No Power(photos) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 04, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
he burnt the quran also

(1) (2) (Reply)

Maryam Sanda And Yewande Oyediran Spot The Difference! / A Mad Man With A Mobile Phone (picture) / They Cut The Hand Bone Still Cut His Head - Blackaxe & Vikings Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.