Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

I Only Killed One Person, Blinded Another, Says Suspected Cult Leader - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Only Killed One Person, Blinded Another, Says Suspected Cult Leader (20066 Views)

Suspected Cult Members Tied Up In Edo State (Photos) / Cult Leader Arrested After Bloody Clash Between Aye & Eiye Cult Members / Greenlanders Cult Leader And His Squad Killed With Their Charms In Rivers.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Only Killed One Person, Blinded Another, Says Suspected Cult Leader by don4real18(m): 10:00am On Jan 04, 2019
prospero5:
you only killed one person and blinded another. it won't be out of place if you are blinded first then killed too. afterall, you are only one person too.
They should use a sledgehammer to make him blind on just one eye
Re: I Only Killed One Person, Blinded Another, Says Suspected Cult Leader by Gkemz: 10:00am On Jan 04, 2019
Any cultist who have wasted a life deserve an equal treatment. An eye for an eye.
Re: I Only Killed One Person, Blinded Another, Says Suspected Cult Leader by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 04, 2019
Toss His A$s In Prison.He Should Spend His Life In Retirement There.

1 Like

Re: I Only Killed One Person, Blinded Another, Says Suspected Cult Leader by Apple2: 10:01am On Jan 04, 2019
And he studied accounting, wow. What an opportunity and he threw it away
Re: I Only Killed One Person, Blinded Another, Says Suspected Cult Leader by jaiykem: 10:03am On Jan 04, 2019
You only killed one person? So make I kill you some
Re: I Only Killed One Person, Blinded Another, Says Suspected Cult Leader by fosky10: 10:16am On Jan 04, 2019
Trizzi:
The Osun State Police Command, on Thursday, paraded three suspected members of the Eiye Confraternity, whom it accused of causing the death of many rival cult members and members of the public.

The suspects are Afeez Alade aka Esubiyi; Seyi Adesoji and Sodiq Olatunde.

Parading the suspect before journalists, the Osun State Commissioner of Police, Mr Fimihan Adeoye, said the 28-year-old Alade was arrested after several months of trailing him.

He said the suspect was arrested at the Jaleyemi area of Osogbo during a stop and search operation by the police on December 6, 2018.

Responding to questions from journalists, Alade said he stayed away from criminal activities after he got married in 2016, adding that he was caught when he came to return a gun belonging to the Eiye group that was in his custody.

He stated,

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/01/i-only-killed-one-person-blinded.html
look at them like aids victims
Re: I Only Killed One Person, Blinded Another, Says Suspected Cult Leader by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 04, 2019
prospero5:
you only killed one person and blinded another. it won't be out of place if you are blinded first then killed too. afterall, you are only one person too.
na just watin I be wan talk you type so
Re: I Only Killed One Person, Blinded Another, Says Suspected Cult Leader by poseidon12: 10:29am On Jan 04, 2019
post=74437662:
They should just kill only him too please, and after that, they should blind one eye of his corpse!

End of story!

They should blind him first before killing him, for maximum effect.

1 Like

Re: I Only Killed One Person, Blinded Another, Says Suspected Cult Leader by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 04, 2019
Osun state is the most useless state in Nigeria and the most backward I've ever seen.

Only God can save that land
Re: I Only Killed One Person, Blinded Another, Says Suspected Cult Leader by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:41am On Jan 04, 2019
poseidon12:

They should blind him first before killing him, for maximum effect.
That is another good option!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Only Killed One Person, Blinded Another, Says Suspected Cult Leader by Princezibk: 10:41am On Jan 04, 2019
One of them is sighted here, spits out...
soberdrunk:
Oshey Ruggerd Airlord, time for you to serve the nation cheesy
Re: I Only Killed One Person, Blinded Another, Says Suspected Cult Leader by soberdrunk(m): 10:44am On Jan 04, 2019
Princezibk:
One of them is sighted here, spits out...

If at your age you cannot tell the difference between "sarcasm" and "reality" then your people should be worried about you........
Re: I Only Killed One Person, Blinded Another, Says Suspected Cult Leader by Fxwarrior: 10:50am On Jan 04, 2019
I shot him. He didn't die immediately, I was told he died later. What kind of human being is this?
Re: I Only Killed One Person, Blinded Another, Says Suspected Cult Leader by Awesomefred32(m): 11:11am On Jan 04, 2019
who cultism help
say no to cultism

1 Like

Re: I Only Killed One Person, Blinded Another, Says Suspected Cult Leader by Fxwarrior: 11:14am On Jan 04, 2019
post=74437662:
They should just kill only him too please, and after that, they should blind one eye of his corpse!

End of story!

Na so you wicked reach? grin
Re: I Only Killed One Person, Blinded Another, Says Suspected Cult Leader by medropoly(m): 11:16am On Jan 04, 2019
God will always forgive u
Re: I Only Killed One Person, Blinded Another, Says Suspected Cult Leader by felo812000(m): 11:37am On Jan 04, 2019
No! The reverse is d case here.....Blind his two eyes and do d needful
post=74437662:

End of story!
Re: I Only Killed One Person, Blinded Another, Says Suspected Cult Leader by Princezibk: 11:57am On Jan 04, 2019
Get lost!same noni
soberdrunk:

If at your age you cannot tell the difference between "sarcasm" and "reality" then your people should be worried about you........
Re: I Only Killed One Person, Blinded Another, Says Suspected Cult Leader by strictlybusines(m): 12:11pm On Jan 04, 2019
This guy is looking at 21 to life. Wow
Trizzi:
The Osun State Police Command, on Thursday, paraded three suspected members of the Eiye Confraternity, whom it accused of causing the death of many rival cult members and members of the public.

The suspects are Afeez Alade aka Esubiyi; Seyi Adesoji and Sodiq Olatunde.

Parading the suspect before journalists, the Osun State Commissioner of Police, Mr Fimihan Adeoye, said the 28-year-old Alade was arrested after several months of trailing him.

He said the suspect was arrested at the Jaleyemi area of Osogbo during a stop and search operation by the police on December 6, 2018.

Responding to questions from journalists, Alade said he stayed away from criminal activities after he got married in 2016, adding that he was caught when he came to return a gun belonging to the Eiye group that was in his custody.

He stated,

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/01/i-only-killed-one-person-blinded.html
Re: I Only Killed One Person, Blinded Another, Says Suspected Cult Leader by haryorbarmie83(m): 12:38pm On Jan 04, 2019
Sorry is your case. Abrakaya can not save u here grin shun cultism.
Re: I Only Killed One Person, Blinded Another, Says Suspected Cult Leader by EmzyT: 12:43pm On Jan 04, 2019
What goes around, Comes around!!!! �
Re: I Only Killed One Person, Blinded Another, Says Suspected Cult Leader by EagleNest(m): 8:02am On Jan 05, 2019
Well said, "cultism is world of deception".

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thief Caught Stealing N10k & Iphone From Man Going To Lagos, Beaten Mercilessly / Five People Arrested Over The Death Of Four Officers In Calabar / Bandits Demand Cough Syrup, Rice, N290m To Release Seven Hostages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.