Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,230 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Phyno Hang Out With Gov Of Abia State Okezie Ikpeazu, See Reaction - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Phyno Hang Out With Gov Of Abia State Okezie Ikpeazu, See Reaction (23910 Views)

Cindy Okafor Appointed Made-In-Aba Ambassador By Governor Okezie Ikpeazu / Plus Size Model Pose Unclad In Sultry Photo, See Reaction / Anita Joseph Looks Radiant In Short Snake Outfit, See Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phyno Hang Out With Gov Of Abia State Okezie Ikpeazu, See Reaction by izuch(m): 7:09am On Jan 04, 2019
iHart:
For taking a picture with this fool, I will delete all phyno songs in my phone and laptop! I can't be listening and enjoying your music while you hangout with the man killing us in Abia.

Ezege just wants his piece of the cake, if it were you you'll do the same. cool
Re: Phyno Hang Out With Gov Of Abia State Okezie Ikpeazu, See Reaction by Justseyii: 7:11am On Jan 04, 2019
Someone said. Don't smile with these politicians. I felt that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phyno Hang Out With Gov Of Abia State Okezie Ikpeazu, See Reaction by Abia1stboy: 7:14am On Jan 04, 2019
Abia state is a total mess but our gov is busy sharing money to musicians. Chef2000 aka Nnewisuper come and read the comments of people from your Abia state. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Phyno Hang Out With Gov Of Abia State Okezie Ikpeazu, See Reaction by ksbusari(m): 7:14am On Jan 04, 2019
sometimes that help them launder money. they are there money laundering agent. no be me talk am o.
Re: Phyno Hang Out With Gov Of Abia State Okezie Ikpeazu, See Reaction by Nobody: 7:18am On Jan 04, 2019
Fans must always react....is normal.
Re: Phyno Hang Out With Gov Of Abia State Okezie Ikpeazu, See Reaction by vincixpresso: 7:23am On Jan 04, 2019
glosplendid:

Happy new year nairalanders,,just recently graduated and looking for a job instead of staying home doing nothing,,,my location is Abuja,,please any decent job with a good pay is okay by me,course:political science and international relations ,..contact:glosplendid@gmail.com

I still in the same shoe, but anybody wey get job should please give this my niggar ooo. No job 4 me, I dy source money for business
Re: Phyno Hang Out With Gov Of Abia State Okezie Ikpeazu, See Reaction by geosuzzy(f): 7:23am On Jan 04, 2019
Pigsandidiots:
If na Davido that girl explain that her predicament tp, she go get blessing. That is why God dey bless the guy.
beggars everywhere!!!
Re: Phyno Hang Out With Gov Of Abia State Okezie Ikpeazu, See Reaction by Boyooosa(m): 7:24am On Jan 04, 2019
Princedapace:
Not hating but naija celebrities only thinks about their pockets.

These people dont know that are betraying nature by allowing politicians to bribe them and use their music influence to win votes. It is so wrong. A working leader doesn't need to beg for votes..

Any ways, if u are interested in learning how to earn money online, kindly check out my profile and read my thread on how I make money online.

Freelancing is growing all over the world. It remains one of the best ways to earn side or full time income. To do well as a freelancer, u must learn competitive skill, learn to brand your self, package your brand and send out compelling proposals..
Well, I can teach u all these if u are interested.. Check my profile and read my thread on freelancing.

And u think if u have beneficial offer for people, u need to beg.
OK, wait till Macron starts campaign for second term.
Re: Phyno Hang Out With Gov Of Abia State Okezie Ikpeazu, See Reaction by bluefilm: 7:32am On Jan 04, 2019
iHart:
For taking a picture with this fool, I will delete all phyno songs in my phone and laptop! I can't be listening and enjoying your music while you hangout with the man killing us in Abia.

Don't be stupid.

Deleting his songs will add or remove nothing to his bank...
Re: Phyno Hang Out With Gov Of Abia State Okezie Ikpeazu, See Reaction by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 04, 2019
iHart:
For mere picture lipsrsealed?
Re: Phyno Hang Out With Gov Of Abia State Okezie Ikpeazu, See Reaction by Princedapace(m): 7:44am On Jan 04, 2019
Boyooosa:

And u think if u have beneficial offer for people, u need to beg.
OK, wait till Macron starts campaign for second term.

What are u even saying? Aba has terrible road, or are u not seeing how bad our leaders are?

Some of u just come here to talk trash. Maybe becus u are paid. Who on earth doesn't know Nigerian leaders are terrible? Who? Or is this how a country or a state should be managed?

And I'm not begging.. That means all advertisers are begging.. I'm sure u are a fan of the governor. I'm no fan of any politician becus they have messed up such a beautiful country.
Re: Phyno Hang Out With Gov Of Abia State Okezie Ikpeazu, See Reaction by donqx: 7:52am On Jan 04, 2019
smiley
Re: Phyno Hang Out With Gov Of Abia State Okezie Ikpeazu, See Reaction by Abia1stboy: 7:52am On Jan 04, 2019
Oloripelebe:
cheesy

Fix aba road... Aba is in deep shit grin cheesy grin

Chef2000 aka Nnewisuper is never concerned about his messed up Abia state cheesy

Re: Phyno Hang Out With Gov Of Abia State Okezie Ikpeazu, See Reaction by Boyooosa(m): 7:54am On Jan 04, 2019
Princedapace:

What are u even saying? Aba has terrible road, or are u not seeing how bad our leaders are?

Some of u just come here to talk trash. Maybe becus u are paid. Who on earth doesn't know Nigerian leaders are terrible? Who? Or is this how a country or a state should be managed?

And I'm not begging.. That means all advertisers are begging.. I'm sure u are a fan of the governor. I'm no fan of any politician becus they have messed up such a beautiful country.

I reacted to your choice of words.
And still surprise that u r using the word thrash here again.
As a business man or image promoter, u need to be cautious in using words. Some words are not good for biz persons most esp the ones that are going into the public domain.
This is not about leadership nor Nigerian politics but all about you, to foster in your biz.
Learn b4 u become a teacher.
Re: Phyno Hang Out With Gov Of Abia State Okezie Ikpeazu, See Reaction by Abia1stboy: 7:55am On Jan 04, 2019
hisgrace090:

This extended ta orji have really dealt with abia state, the state with worst road network in Nigeria its a pity.

Chef2000 aka Nnewisuper over to you

Re: Phyno Hang Out With Gov Of Abia State Okezie Ikpeazu, See Reaction by Eke40seven(m): 7:56am On Jan 04, 2019
Abia1stboy:
Abia state is a total mess but our gov is busy sharing money to musicians. Chef2000 aka Nnewisuper come and read the comments of people from our Abia state. cheesy
You guys are your own worst enemy. Every year you keep screaming "worst governor", "our state is cursed" and yet every election period you fold you arms and watch them enter again and you complain again and the cycle continues.

1 Like

Re: Phyno Hang Out With Gov Of Abia State Okezie Ikpeazu, See Reaction by Abia1stboy: 7:58am On Jan 04, 2019
Eke40seven:

You guys are your own worst enemy. Every year you keep screaming "worst governor", "our state is cursed" and yet every election period you fold you arms and watch them enter again and you complain again and the cycle continues.

It is people like chef2000 aka Nnewisuper that is causing it. He is never concerned about the horrible condition of Abia state

1 Like

Re: Phyno Hang Out With Gov Of Abia State Okezie Ikpeazu, See Reaction by Princedapace(m): 8:14am On Jan 04, 2019
Boyooosa:

As a business man or image promoter, u need to be cautious in using words. Some words are not good for biz persons most esp the ones that are going into the public domain.
This is not about leadership nor Nigerian politics but all about you, to foster in your biz.

Bros, I was just sad that our celebrities are endorsing these leaders who are not performing.. Just take a look at Nigeria na. Not fair. The masses are helpless.. The masses seriously need someone to save them from these leaders..

And the masses trust the celebrities a lot. U could see how millions felt when 2face disappointed them..

Any ways, I got your point.
Re: Phyno Hang Out With Gov Of Abia State Okezie Ikpeazu, See Reaction by Princedapace(m): 8:15am On Jan 04, 2019
Boyooosa:

Bros, I was just sad that our celebrities are endorsing these leaders who are not performing.. Just take a look at Nigeria na. Not fair. The masses are helpless.. The masses seriously need someone to save them from these leaders..

And the masses trust the celebrities a lot. U could see how millions felt when 2face disappointed them..

Any ways, I got your point. Thanks.
Re: Phyno Hang Out With Gov Of Abia State Okezie Ikpeazu, See Reaction by Boyooosa(m): 8:25am On Jan 04, 2019
Princedapace:

Any ways, I got your point.

About celeb n politicians, u can't control that.

Politics is politics, business is business and common sense I common sense, whichever group one belongs to.

Davido supported his uncle in osun with all his might and they both lost....politics for u.

In Lagos, ambode lost primaries to sanwo olu with all the support he enjoyed from olamide, small doctor and the likes; still referring to politics and power.

But when we mention common sense, u easily discover what is right and deviate from what is wrong; ethics.
Do what u believe is right within your reach and stop believing in fame. MW, what is popular is not equal to what is right.
Re: Phyno Hang Out With Gov Of Abia State Okezie Ikpeazu, See Reaction by deebrain(m): 9:11am On Jan 04, 2019
StRichard:
Most useless governor ever liveth

Wrong.

That title goes to Kogi governor, Mr Yahaya Bello

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phyno Hang Out With Gov Of Abia State Okezie Ikpeazu, See Reaction by derbykol(f): 9:18am On Jan 04, 2019
Okezie Ikpeazu,I bu Onye nna.
Re: Phyno Hang Out With Gov Of Abia State Okezie Ikpeazu, See Reaction by Oloripelebe: 9:27am On Jan 04, 2019
Abia1stboy:

Chef2000 aka Nnewisuper is never concerned about his messed up Abia state cheesy

Chef2000,over to u.... Av u finally seen ur husband grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Can’t Figure Out Why The Poor Have More Children- Charly Boy / Media Tour Of The 6 BBNaija Evicted Housemates (Photos) / Peter Okoye Pictured With Alpha Conde, Guinea President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.