Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,734 members, 7,844,422 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

I Only Killed One Person, Blinded Another, Says Suspected Cult Leader - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Only Killed One Person, Blinded Another, Says Suspected Cult Leader (586 Views)

I Only Killed One Person, Blinded Another, Says Suspected Cult Leader / Suspected Cult Members Tied Up In Edo State (Photos) / Cult Leader Arrested After Bloody Clash Between Aye & Eiye Cult Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Only Killed One Person, Blinded Another, Says Suspected Cult Leader by HumphreyGspot(m): 6:26am On Jan 04, 2019
The Osun State Police Command, on Thursday , paraded three suspected members of the Eiye Confraternity , whom it accused of causing the death of many rival cult members and members of the public .

The suspects are Afeez Alade aka Esubiyi ; Seyi Adesoji and Sodiq Olatunde.

Parading the suspect before journalists , the Osun State Commissioner of Police, Mr Fimihan Adeoye , said the 28 - year- old Alade was arrested after several months of trailing him .

He said the suspect was arrested at the Jaleyemi area of Osogbo during a stop and search operation by the police on December 6 , 2018 .

Responding to questions from journalists , Alade said he stayed away from criminal activities after he got married in 2016, adding that he was caught when he came to return a gun belonging to the Eiye group that was in his custody .

He stated, “ I joined the Eiye
Confraternity in 2009 while in school, where I studied accounting . I became notorious after I was shot and inflicted with machete cuts in different parts of my body by the rival cult members . I was supposed to forgive but I didn ’ t do that .

“ My rank in the Eiye Confraternity is called ‘Dove ’ . I am the number eight in my group. I didn ’ t kill many people . I only killed Bode . Bode belonged to Axe Confraternity . I shot him during a fight between my group and his group. He didn ’t die immediately; I was told he died later .

Continue Reading: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/01/i-only-killed-one-person-blinded.html?m=1

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc mynd44
Cc MissyB3
Cc Dominique
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun

Re: I Only Killed One Person, Blinded Another, Says Suspected Cult Leader by JasonScoolari: 6:29am On Jan 04, 2019
grin

I was made to understand that Doves are peaceful birds.... Why didn't you take something like Owl or better still Vulture?

You only killed Bode? So we should clap for you for taking a life?
Stupid idiot.

2 Likes

Re: I Only Killed One Person, Blinded Another, Says Suspected Cult Leader by originals1(m): 6:32am On Jan 04, 2019
This cultist nor get conscience at or angry
they should cut off his joystick and feed it to the dogs.... angry angry

Meanwhile instagram page with 14k followers for sale, check my signature if you're interestedsmiley
Re: I Only Killed One Person, Blinded Another, Says Suspected Cult Leader by consultancy: 6:34am On Jan 04, 2019
well done mr dove. you should have stayed away after graduation and focused on other huddles life threw at you, rather u carry eiye for head like gala

1 Like

Re: I Only Killed One Person, Blinded Another, Says Suspected Cult Leader by Nogodye(m): 6:53am On Jan 04, 2019
Now this is the end!
Re: I Only Killed One Person, Blinded Another, Says Suspected Cult Leader by Nobody: 6:53am On Jan 04, 2019
See how y'all wasted your lives.
Re: I Only Killed One Person, Blinded Another, Says Suspected Cult Leader by serverconnect(m): 7:05am On Jan 04, 2019
Wasted sperm
Re: I Only Killed One Person, Blinded Another, Says Suspected Cult Leader by hatchy(f): 7:11am On Jan 04, 2019
Idiats....

99.9% of these youngsters with deadlock are cultists.

The Lion in Ibadan zoo is so lean and hungry....just feed these fools to it please.

1 Like

Re: I Only Killed One Person, Blinded Another, Says Suspected Cult Leader by oluwatosink: 7:14am On Jan 04, 2019
You see now grin karma don catch you grin
Re: I Only Killed One Person, Blinded Another, Says Suspected Cult Leader by Nobody: 7:18am On Jan 04, 2019
I only killed one person he said.

No worry you will be released
In your next life.
Re: I Only Killed One Person, Blinded Another, Says Suspected Cult Leader by onward4life(m): 7:34am On Jan 04, 2019
Air Boy
Re: I Only Killed One Person, Blinded Another, Says Suspected Cult Leader by NessaBoo(f): 8:22am On Jan 04, 2019
"I didn't kill many people, I only killed Bode, Bode belonged to Axe Confraternity . I shot him during a fight between my group and his group. He didn’t die immediately; I was told he died later."

Bode is now swimming with the fishes, its like Bode really deserved it, probably has killed too. You guys should just please continue killing each other and leave the innocents out of your miseries.

You only killed Bode, Imagine!!

3 Likes

Re: I Only Killed One Person, Blinded Another, Says Suspected Cult Leader by gulfer: 8:57am On Jan 04, 2019
And how many do you need to kill to be charged with murder and convicted to death angry angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

See How Multinational Joint Taskforce Dealt With Boko Haram Terrorists / Nigerian Man Arrested In Australia Over $400k Scam / Man Stabbed 7 Times By Friend After Demanding For His 32GB Flash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.