Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,489 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Make 100K Weekly On Health2wealth ECA Program With Jiji & Jumia J-force Program - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make 100K Weekly On Health2wealth ECA Program With Jiji & Jumia J-force Program (427 Views)

J-Force: Jumia In Trouble Over Fraud In Affiliate Scheme / How To Make N200K Monthly As Ranktribe J-force G-20 Ring Leader / Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make 100K Weekly On Health2wealth ECA Program With Jiji & Jumia J-force Program by jetroolowole(m): 6:37am On Jan 04, 2019
Good morning folks, from the desk of Jetro Olowole - Home Business Developer & Coach.

2018 was a resourceful year for me and many persons who key into some of the home business opportunities I introduced to them.

In this current economy in Nigeria, it's unwise to live on one income. So, starting this 2019, I'll be starting a series of online and offline training and workshop to help students, graduates, families, workers to key into business opportunity that can help them earn money online from home or their offices.

First of all, I am squeezing out time to write this step-by-step tutorial to give back to this community that has given me so much. I remember my days in Uniben, it was through Nairaland platform I made my first million through my internet and educational services.

In this thread, I want to show you how you can make N100K weekly from Health2Wealth Ecommerce Associate program using Jumia J-Force program.

As you all know, only vendors in Lagos can easily sell on Jumia unless you can bring your goods to Lagos for Jumia Express. However, in this step-by-step guide, I will show you how you can sell on Jumia even though you are not in Lagos. The best part is that, this business will not require that you fulfill orders or stock any product and you can get started with as little as N3K. It is plain simple.

This tutorial will be a multi-platform tutorial. This part 1 will hold here on Nairaland while the part 2 will be for only the first 100 serious people to commit to the program.

Everyone can join this program students, graduates, retailers, pharmacy and chemist store owners. The agenda for this workshop is indicated in the picture below.

Please note that this is a practical tutorial hence each item will be introduced after actions have been taken on the previous item or agenda.

Sign in now if you are following.

Re: Make 100K Weekly On Health2wealth ECA Program With Jiji & Jumia J-force Program by jetroolowole(m): 6:43am On Jan 04, 2019
I'm following
Re: Make 100K Weekly On Health2wealth ECA Program With Jiji & Jumia J-force Program by jetroolowole(m): 7:08am On Jan 04, 2019
ITEM 1 - PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS & BENEFITS

PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS
To do this business, you will need the following
1. N3,000 (students only) or N10,000 (unemployed graduates) or N55,000 (retailers) startup cost
2. A laptop or smartphone
3. 30 minutes to 1 hr daily
4. Jumia J-Force membership
5. Jiji store
6. Health2Wealth account
7. Facebook account
Re: Make 100K Weekly On Health2wealth ECA Program With Jiji & Jumia J-force Program by jetroolowole(m): 7:19am On Jan 04, 2019
ITEM 1 - PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS & BENEFITS

PROGRAM BENEFITS
Here are the benefits of joining this program
1. Personal branding for social selling
2. Learn digital marketing
3. Earn regular commission on Jumia J-Force program
4. Earn commission on Health2Wealth ECA program
5. Earn commission on Royale Wellness & beauty products
6. Earn commission from Royale membership worth millions in your first year
7. Earn commission on Health2Wealth ECA referral program
8. Earn commission on digital marketing clients
9. Join our community of digital marketing professionals and start your own e-commerce business
10. Stand a chance to win cash reward in our writing contest

Comment below if you are following
Re: Make 100K Weekly On Health2wealth ECA Program With Jiji & Jumia J-force Program by jetroolowole(m): 8:02am On Jan 04, 2019
This is getting interesting...Sign in to follow up

The E-Commerce Associates (ECA) Program is a new program available from WebClick Communications on Health2Wealth Wellness Store that allows commercial sellers to market their products alongside existing Health2Wealth products and also from their own, separate “Deal Store” or “Vendor Shop” Website.
Re: Make 100K Weekly On Health2wealth ECA Program With Jiji & Jumia J-force Program by Emmanuel555(m): 8:32am On Jan 04, 2019
I'm following
Re: Make 100K Weekly On Health2wealth ECA Program With Jiji & Jumia J-force Program by sulaimon22: 11:23am On Jan 04, 2019
following
Re: Make 100K Weekly On Health2wealth ECA Program With Jiji & Jumia J-force Program by luvtoteach(f): 1:06pm On Jan 04, 2019
following
Re: Make 100K Weekly On Health2wealth ECA Program With Jiji & Jumia J-force Program by U4ure: 2:29pm On Jan 04, 2019
what's the full name of the site

(1) (Reply)

Meet Female Graduate Of Landmark University, Who Process Dried Fish For A Living / How To Make 350k Very Fast In 48 Days / Dispatch Rider Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.