Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,686 members, 7,844,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Ondo Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads For Psychiatry Test - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ondo Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads For Psychiatry Test (16222 Views)

Ondo: Man Sets Five Step-children Ablaze because wife denied him sex / Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos / Sdj Teeman caught with used sanitary pads, Days after buying a new car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads For Psychiatry Test by Passionate888: 10:29am On Jan 04, 2019
Kayode
Re: Ondo Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads For Psychiatry Test by longerthroat(m): 10:30am On Jan 04, 2019
NessaBoo:
Honestly speaking, the man might just be mentally unstable.

one mad guy (acts mad sha) in my area, na Eva table water he dey drink, flashy cars with tinted glass kept delivering packages fast food to him. he too most times deliver package to them... I wonder how they do that. I no trust his mental state at all.
Re: Ondo Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads For Psychiatry Test by medropoly(m): 11:01am On Jan 04, 2019
PANT must pay grin grin grin grin

Re: Ondo Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads For Psychiatry Test by originals1(m): 11:05am On Jan 04, 2019
mikaj:

How much
25k...
Re: Ondo Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads For Psychiatry Test by NessaBoo(f): 11:17am On Jan 04, 2019
longerthroat:

one mad guy (acts mad sha) in my area, na Eva table water he dey drink, flashy cars with tinted glass kept delivering packages fast food to him. he too most times deliver package to them... I wonder how they do that. I no trust his mental state at all.

I've actually heard tales like that actually, about people disguising as mental patients to carry out evil acts, so I get your point!

But lynching everyone caught with panties without confirming the mental state of that person is quite vicious, he could have innocently picked it up from heap of garbage, I know some guys even steal panties just to satisfy a weird sexual fetish desire--they should all be lynched too?! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ondo Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads For Psychiatry Test by originals1(m): 12:30pm On Jan 04, 2019
mikaj:

How much
25k sir
Re: Ondo Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads For Psychiatry Test by gifted998: 1:12pm On Jan 04, 2019
originals1:
Oh lord ! Whats nigeria turning into?

Meanwhile instagram page with 14k followers for sale, check my signature if you're interestedsmiley

Re: Ondo Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads For Psychiatry Test by Hassan88(m): 2:22pm On Jan 04, 2019
RichFoundation:
#NotTooYoungToWin
My name is Richard Ngene, I am 30 years old.
Also a House of Assembly Candidate of APC in Enugu State.

Please I am appealing to my fellow Nigerians irrespective of party affiliations, tribe and religion to support me and help fund my campaign.

I don’t have a godfather and I also don’t intend to have one. I am running my election with the little I have and also with the help of very few individuals who believe that Richard can do better.

Please support me, I won’t disappoint the Youths when elected.

Please I need more campaign Posters,T-Shirts, Caps. etc

Thanks and Gold Bless.

Since you have decided to grow a long Tooth ,you should have Big lips to cover it.

All the best dear...
Re: Ondo Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads For Psychiatry Test by OdefaGirl(f): 2:35pm On Jan 04, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Ondo Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads For Psychiatry Test by Dexter08(m): 2:56pm On Jan 04, 2019
cheesy grin grin
Harmored:
You go old
grin
Harmored:
You go old
Re: Ondo Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads For Psychiatry Test by originals1(m): 4:23pm On Jan 04, 2019
mikaj:

How much
25k sir
Re: Ondo Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads For Psychiatry Test by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 04, 2019
logo benz
Re: Ondo Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads For Psychiatry Test by tintingz(m): 9:07pm On Jan 04, 2019
I knew it.

I said it in my previous post the man might be mentally unstable.
Re: Ondo Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads For Psychiatry Test by frozen70(f): 1:14pm On Jan 05, 2019
So his state of madness picks only women under wears ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fake Doctor Delivered Over 90 Babies / Uchenna Christian Arrested In India For Duping Teacher Of N2.2 Million / Hoodlums Arrested After Being Identified By Victim Two Weeks After Robbery.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.