Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,375 members, 7,954,521 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:05 PM

2019 Elections: Saraki, PDP Hire American Lobbyists For Favour From US Governmen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Elections: Saraki, PDP Hire American Lobbyists For Favour From US Governmen (11811 Views)

Lobbyists Stranded As Tinubu Relocates From Bourdillon To ‘white House’ / Edo: Saraki, PDP Leaders Pressure INEC Chairman To Rig Election- SaharaReporters / Saraki, PDP Plot To Install Goje As Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Elections: Saraki, PDP Hire American Lobbyists For Favour From US Governmen by Nnemuka(f): 8:03am On Jan 04, 2019
What is good for the presidiot is also good for Atiku
Re: 2019 Elections: Saraki, PDP Hire American Lobbyists For Favour From US Governmen by WaffenSS(m): 8:03am On Jan 04, 2019
Nigerians are so obsessed with the US, as if we're subservient to them as overlords.

Anything we do, the US must validate.

We're not the 51st state.
Re: 2019 Elections: Saraki, PDP Hire American Lobbyists For Favour From US Governmen by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 04, 2019
Agritech:
Unfortunately, Trump isn't Obama. He don't give a damn about what is happening in Nigeria.
that is why I like Trump. foreign government contributed to the pitiful state of Nigeria.
if you can't help us , don't create problems for us
Re: 2019 Elections: Saraki, PDP Hire American Lobbyists For Favour From US Governmen by Baawaa(m): 8:04am On Jan 04, 2019
Saraki you are a goner grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2019 Elections: Saraki, PDP Hire American Lobbyists For Favour From US Governmen by ba7man(m): 8:04am On Jan 04, 2019
shachris02:
APC hired lobbyist in 2014 to curry favour from Obama so what's the use of this news?
All politics is local.

APC hired American strategists not lobbyists for the 2015 election. Why lobby Obama when he's not voting or campaigning for APC??
Re: 2019 Elections: Saraki, PDP Hire American Lobbyists For Favour From US Governmen by Nathdoug(m): 8:06am On Jan 04, 2019
post=74433987:
Saraki: The worst Senate president in the history of Nigeria.
your percentage of zombiesm pass 100 I swear
Re: 2019 Elections: Saraki, PDP Hire American Lobbyists For Favour From US Governmen by Lordsocrates: 8:07am On Jan 04, 2019
Is it the US government thats fighting its own battles now ?
Re: 2019 Elections: Saraki, PDP Hire American Lobbyists For Favour From US Governmen by Dollabiz: 8:07am On Jan 04, 2019
smiley
Re: 2019 Elections: Saraki, PDP Hire American Lobbyists For Favour From US Governmen by shachris02: 8:07am On Jan 04, 2019
ba7man:
All politics is local.

APC hired American strategists not lobbyists for the 2015 election. Why lobby Obama when he's not voting or campaigning for APC??

PDP hired strategist not lobbyist. Why lobby Trump when he's no voting or campaigning for PDP?

You see how stupid the article is?
Re: 2019 Elections: Saraki, PDP Hire American Lobbyists For Favour From US Governmen by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 04, 2019
post=74433987:
Saraki: The best Senate president in the history of Nigeria leading one of the most productive Senate.
Re: 2019 Elections: Saraki, PDP Hire American Lobbyists For Favour From US Governmen by Topmaike007(m): 8:18am On Jan 04, 2019
so they cannot hire lobyst From biafra?
Re: 2019 Elections: Saraki, PDP Hire American Lobbyists For Favour From US Governmen by Topmaike007(m): 8:21am On Jan 04, 2019
Nathdoug:
my percentage of zombiesm pass 100 I swear
Re: 2019 Elections: Saraki, PDP Hire American Lobbyists For Favour From US Governmen by Topmaike007(m): 8:22am On Jan 04, 2019
Nnemuka:
What is good for the president is also good for Osinbajo.. PMB till 2023
Re: 2019 Elections: Saraki, PDP Hire American Lobbyists For Favour From US Governmen by Tareq1105: 8:27am On Jan 04, 2019
vastolord4:
Nice move but this one buhari hired his niece as head of the centres.. we'll good luck

Let me educate you.

The woman was actually appointed to the position by Jonathan though Buhari approved her 2nd term at the commission.

Furthermore, as we speak today, she's the most senior national commissioner in INEC and next to the Chairman.

Therefore, if a committee that comprise all the 12 national commissioners is to be set up definitely she'll be the head.

I think what Pdp should do is to provide strong evidence of her relationship with Buhari, if any at all.
Re: 2019 Elections: Saraki, PDP Hire American Lobbyists For Favour From US Governmen by sammie99: 8:34am On Jan 04, 2019
This premium time reporter is a big time scam. When this agreement was reached saraki was still in apc n saraki never planned of been a DG until he lost d p.d.p's presidential primary
Re: 2019 Elections: Saraki, PDP Hire American Lobbyists For Favour From US Governmen by vastolord4(m): 8:37am On Jan 04, 2019
Tareq1105:

Let me educate you.

The woman was actually appointed to the position by Jonathan though Buhari approved her 2nd term at the commission.

Furthermore, as we speak today, she's the most senior national commissioner in INEC and next to the Chairman.

Therefore, if a committee that comprise all the 12 national commissioners is to be set up definitely she'll be the head.

I think what Pdp should do is to provide strong evidence of her relationship with Buhari, if any at all.

Let me educate you further, in politics, if there should be any relationship either by blood or friendship, the ruling or opposition party MUST not have or retain any appointment of that person. If so, the appointment must be terminated or suspended.
Re: 2019 Elections: Saraki, PDP Hire American Lobbyists For Favour From US Governmen by oyeb15: 8:42am On Jan 04, 2019
This Saraki think USA can force PDP on Nigeria.

In coming generations, Saraki name will be remembered among those who destroyed Nigeria and prayers will b sent to him in....
Re: 2019 Elections: Saraki, PDP Hire American Lobbyists For Favour From US Governmen by OlaMiki: 8:50am On Jan 04, 2019
where are the worries ? Stop fooling yourselves in that side of our country where u make noise beating your chest, The North and South West are cool and settled
israelmao:
Yet they said PDP is not a threat.One wonders what are all these worries are about!

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Saraki, PDP Hire American Lobbyists For Favour From US Governmen by Pat4321: 8:51am On Jan 04, 2019
Fake News
Re: 2019 Elections: Saraki, PDP Hire American Lobbyists For Favour From US Governmen by millhouse: 8:57am On Jan 04, 2019
Okoyeeebos:
Atiku is cursed with blindness.

His own kind of blindness is peculiar, he can't see the most important people in this election and he would suffer dearly for it.

The most important people are the Nigerian voters. Even the voters are segmented. He's presently weak everywhere outside of the SE and SS.

Instead of him to intensify campaigns in the North with bulk of the voters, he's hiring a lesson teacher in the US to speak English on his behalf.

Well, he's from the same party as the drunkard who said "America must know". Maybe Atiku is banking on Trump to vote in Nigeria.
it’s you that is not seeing beyond your nose .. if u fail to realize that the incumbent is hell bent on rigging (suffice to say your votes wount matter ) and the opposition is doing all it can to ensure the international community is heavily on ground to checkmate all plans by the APC whom already have inec in their pocket . Or u think declaring Osun state elections inconclusive by INEC as the loss was staring in their face can’t repeat itself in the general elections if checks aren’t put in place ?

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Saraki, PDP Hire American Lobbyists For Favour From US Governmen by Bitterleafsoup: 8:58am On Jan 04, 2019
post=74433987:
Why did they your corruption fighting super zeros not jail him with all the evidence?
Re: 2019 Elections: Saraki, PDP Hire American Lobbyists For Favour From US Governmen by MarianaTrench: 9:20am On Jan 04, 2019
Okoyeeebos:
Atiku is cursed with blindness.

His own kind of blindness is peculiar, he can't see the most important people in this election and he would suffer dearly for it.

The most important people are the Nigerian voters. Even the voters are segmented. He's presently weak everywhere outside of the SE and SS.

Instead of him to intensify campaigns in the North with bulk of the voters, he's hiring a lesson teacher in the US to speak English on his behalf.

Well, he's from the same party as the drunkard who said "America must know". Maybe Atiku is banking on Trump to vote in Nigeria.

Letting Atiku buy the presidential slot was the biggest mistake PDP made as far as 2019 elections are concerned.

He is bad product and that's the reason why the PDP has lost support before electioneering even started!
Re: 2019 Elections: Saraki, PDP Hire American Lobbyists For Favour From US Governmen by hatchy(f): 9:42am On Jan 04, 2019
post=74433987:
This boy what do you always inhale that makes you reason thru your anus sef....eehn!
Re: 2019 Elections: Saraki, PDP Hire American Lobbyists For Favour From US Governmen by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 04, 2019
Okoyeeebos:

APC hired David Axelrod to advise on its campaigns and not to curry favours.

Axelrod's was part of the change campaign of Obama and the experience was replicated here in Nigeria.

PDP on the other hand used Cambridge Analytica last election, that firm was later caught engaging in criminal acts. Now, PDP is using these firms.

PDP tries to copy APC but they end up displaying their incompetence and criminality.

There is a difference between political strategy firm and lobbying firm. It's like most of you Atikulooters are ignorant.
So You Think Axelrod Only Came To Advise?You Are Unintelligent..

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Saraki, PDP Hire American Lobbyists For Favour From US Governmen by GEEBITE: 9:45am On Jan 04, 2019
The hypocrisy of you guys irks me to the marrows.APC hired Dave Axelrod then,so what stops PDP from hiring their lobbyist/adviser as well.I am yet to hear from you guys on the Bachelors of Business Admin Degree in Accounting man scam.It was fun slating Ademola Adeleke as dancing senator with no degree then.
Okoyeeebos:

APC hired David Axelrod to advise on its campaigns and not to curry favours.

Axelrod's was part of the change campaign of Obama and the experience was replicated here in Nigeria.

PDP on the other hand used Cambridge Analytica last election, that firm was later caught engaging in criminal acts. Now, PDP is using these firms.

PDP tries to copy APC but they end up displaying their incompetence and criminality.

There is a difference between political strategy firm and lobbying firm. It's like most of you Atikulooters are ignorant.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Saraki, PDP Hire American Lobbyists For Favour From US Governmen by teemy(m): 11:00am On Jan 04, 2019
Olivia Pope tinz.
Re: 2019 Elections: Saraki, PDP Hire American Lobbyists For Favour From US Governmen by oyoirabor: 11:55am On Jan 04, 2019
It's legal.....no big deal.

Anything to get the country back on its feet. Not the animal farm and jungle ideas we have now.
Re: 2019 Elections: Saraki, PDP Hire American Lobbyists For Favour From US Governmen by israelmao(m): 7:13pm On Jan 04, 2019
OlaMiki:
where are the worries ? Stop fooling yourselves in that side of our country where u make noise beating your chest, The North and South West are cool and settled

Did you know where I reside or where I come from in the first place?Anybody that criticizes your one and only messiah-Buhari comes from the southeast.What did you know about north where I was born and brought?Or what do you want to tell me about Southwest where I had both my primary and secondary education?You said north and southwest are "settled" yet not without factionalization in the party you have sold your birthday and ready to die for inspite of its abysmal failure.Dogmatism has built up serious seizures in your reasoning faculty to the extent that you now being taught how to think instead what to think on.This is really a sorry state of being.
Re: 2019 Elections: Saraki, PDP Hire American Lobbyists For Favour From US Governmen by israelmao(m): 8:30pm On Jan 04, 2019
Okoyeeebos:

POP ko, cement ni.
Because some criminals went to hire a backwater firm to speak English for them, you're exited. Not surprised though, na shiny things dey exite local people.

Which sensible lobbying firm is in Nevada? If you're not in Washington, you're not lobbying the Capitol or the WH.

Atiku needs lawyers in the US, not lobbyists.

What I meant was PDP ,it was a typographic error.My mind is not so fixated on Atiku as some minds are dogmatic and obsessive with Buhari.I cannot take side with failure based on sentimental reasons.I have been saying this,that Nigeria needs a total paradigm shift from the old order.So keep your cool.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Declares Emergency On Public Health / Jonathan, Jega, Nwodo Express Divergent Views On Restructuring Nigeria / Sanwo-olu Increases Bursary, Scholarship For Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.