Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,181 members, 7,957,412 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:13 PM

I Have 2 Graduate Children And None Of Them Have A Car – Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have 2 Graduate Children And None Of Them Have A Car – Peter Obi (411 Views)

The Only Car Peter Obi Won't Enter For The Rest Of His Life (Photos) / Throwback: My Two Graduate Children Don't Own A Car: Peter Obi / My Two Graduate Children Don’t Own A Car - Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Have 2 Graduate Children And None Of Them Have A Car – Peter Obi by Leetee123: 7:55am On Jan 04, 2019
The PDP’s Vice Presidential candidate, Mr. Peter Obi, on Thursday said two out of his children who are graduates are still yet to buy cars because they cannot afford them.

He said “They were here for the Christmas, and I was talking to some people about them and the person said he saw my son and that he always jumps on buses and tricycles. “Some people don’t like it that way. They believe I am rich and that my children should not be trekking, and that they should be provided cars. “But I believe they do not have the money; so, they have to trek. “Who will give them cars — is it me? My money is my own; so, they should work for theirs.”

https://teevibemedia.com/i-have-2-graduate-children-and-none-of-them-have-a-car-pdps-vp-aspirant-peter-obi/

Re: I Have 2 Graduate Children And None Of Them Have A Car – Peter Obi by sinaj(f): 7:56am On Jan 04, 2019
Thats their personal decision
Re: I Have 2 Graduate Children And None Of Them Have A Car – Peter Obi by Jungpablo: 7:58am On Jan 04, 2019
I see no truth in this I just don't believe it
Re: I Have 2 Graduate Children And None Of Them Have A Car – Peter Obi by omowolewa: 8:01am On Jan 04, 2019
What of bike
Re: I Have 2 Graduate Children And None Of Them Have A Car – Peter Obi by Mynd44: 8:02am On Jan 04, 2019

(1)

2019: Ozekhome Reacts As INEC Names Buhari’s Niece Official To Announce Presiden / BREAKING: 6 Ogun Commissioners Resign To Seek Elective Offices / Nigeria Fall In Democratic Ranking, Sierra Leone, Burkina Faso Ahead- Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.