Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,588 members, 7,958,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:20 AM

Throwback: My Two Graduate Children Don't Own A Car: Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback: My Two Graduate Children Don't Own A Car: Peter Obi (2958 Views)

The Only Car Peter Obi Won't Enter For The Rest Of His Life (Photos) / I Am Modest - My Son Who Is Over 30years Old Don’t Own A Car - Peter Obi / My Two Graduate Children Don’t Own A Car - Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback: My Two Graduate Children Don't Own A Car: Peter Obi by richmond500: 7:02am On Oct 06, 2021

Re: Throwback: My Two Graduate Children Don't Own A Car: Peter Obi by richmond500: 7:02am On Oct 06, 2021
But your 4years old daughter own a multi million dollar offshore company that evades tax?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: My Two Graduate Children Don't Own A Car: Peter Obi by midolian(m): 7:06am On Oct 06, 2021
grin grin

Peter Chun Lie Obi doesn't lie. He is our Mr integrity in the South East. Don't tarnish his image for us grin grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: My Two Graduate Children Don't Own A Car: Peter Obi by horlarbeezi: 7:06am On Oct 06, 2021
Who is fooling who? The foolishly corrupted politicians in Nigeria era
Re: Throwback: My Two Graduate Children Don't Own A Car: Peter Obi by Mace0lane: 7:09am On Oct 06, 2021
Just imagine this shameless criminal and some set of lunatics that their commonwealth as been plundered to enrich this fraudster daughter will come n defend him, shame !

4 Likes

Re: Throwback: My Two Graduate Children Don't Own A Car: Peter Obi by richmond500: 7:24am On Oct 06, 2021
And somebody wan package this fraud sell us in 2023.
As bad as he and his VP is, u will never hear or see this kinda thing attached to Buhari's/Osinbajo's names

7 Likes

Re: Throwback: My Two Graduate Children Don't Own A Car: Peter Obi by gidgiddy: 7:26am On Oct 06, 2021
richmond500:
But your 4years old daughter own a multi million dollar offshore company that evades tax?

That he named his offshore company after his daughter does not mean its owned by his daughter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback: My Two Graduate Children Don't Own A Car: Peter Obi by richmond500: 7:30am On Oct 06, 2021
gidgiddy:

That he named his offshore company after his daughter does not mean its owned by his daughter
u can defend ur paymasters as u deem fit.

So when it comes to Nigeria, he can always sell his name to his gullible followers, but when it comes to owning a tax evading offshore company, his name is no more useful?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: My Two Graduate Children Don't Own A Car: Peter Obi by adekolaelect(m): 7:33am On Oct 06, 2021
gidgiddy:

but for Nigeria or Igbo land?

1 Like

Re: Throwback: My Two Graduate Children Don't Own A Car: Peter Obi by richmond500: 7:38am On Oct 06, 2021
Every politician will be dealt with, no wonder that thief said Nigerian youths should not vile for political positions. They are not ready to let go of the criminality
Re: Throwback: My Two Graduate Children Don't Own A Car: Peter Obi by seunmsg(m): 7:49am On Oct 06, 2021
Atiku is the most crooked politician in Nigeria followed by Peter Obi. Nigeria missed a billet by voting against those crooks.

In addition, Peter Obi is a shameless liar. He lies so effortlessly over everything. His fraudulent China statistics are everywhere. If he happens to be a Chinese, he would have been beheaded for the revelations made by the Pandora papers.

10 Likes

Re: Throwback: My Two Graduate Children Don't Own A Car: Peter Obi by gidgiddy: 7:52am On Oct 06, 2021
richmond500:
u can defend ur paymasters as u deem fit.

So when it comes to Nigeria, he can always sell his name to his gullible followers, but when it comes to owning a tax evading offshore company, his name is no more useful?

He didnt evade tax, he avoided tax. Tax evasion is different from tax avoidance.

Tax avoidance is when you move your assets or cash from to a place where you pay less tax or no tax at all.

The only problem Peter Obi may have is 8f he should have declared assets he co-owned with others. The Lawyers know better on that one

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: My Two Graduate Children Don't Own A Car: Peter Obi by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 06, 2021
gidgiddy:

If nah Tinubu, you no go ever dey talk like this.

No one can talk me out of supporting the incorruptible BAT.

6 Likes

Re: Throwback: My Two Graduate Children Don't Own A Car: Peter Obi by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 06, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
If nah Tinubu, you no go ever dey talk like this.

No one can talk me out of supporting the incorruptible BAT.
Re: Throwback: My Two Graduate Children Don't Own A Car: Peter Obi by tsdarkside(m): 8:03am On Oct 06, 2021
shattap their....
Re: Throwback: My Two Graduate Children Don't Own A Car: Peter Obi by WhatCanIsay(m): 8:24am On Oct 06, 2021
The simple question is, do they own a car?

If they don't what is then the news?

See how he called up the mod that allegedly promotes anything anti-Igbo, as if that validates the claim.

1 Like

Re: Throwback: My Two Graduate Children Don't Own A Car: Peter Obi by richmond500: 8:44am On Oct 06, 2021
WhatCanIsay:
The simple question is, do they own a car?
Knowing how PO is, his children might have a car and he'll still hide it

If they don't what is then the news?
the news is, even if they don't, they might have multi billion naira companies

See how he called up the mod that allegedly promotes anything anti-Igbo, as if that validates the claim.
I called the mod in charge of politics section, gat any issue with that?

1 Like

Re: Throwback: My Two Graduate Children Don't Own A Car: Peter Obi by alanto: 8:47am On Oct 06, 2021
Igbo hypocrisy is top notch.

5 Likes

Re: Throwback: My Two Graduate Children Don't Own A Car: Peter Obi by tutudesz: 8:47am On Oct 06, 2021
Maybe in Nigeria No, outside Nigeria Yes grin

Re: Throwback: My Two Graduate Children Don't Own A Car: Peter Obi by DOTian: 8:52am On Oct 06, 2021
Peter Obi had a heavily thriving family business that made him stupendously rich even before he became the governor of Anambra state. So folks need to keep this mind while discussing these issues. Just like Orji Kalu and Rochas Okorocha, he was extremely rich before he became a governor. Ask folks from Anambra and they will educate you..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: My Two Graduate Children Don't Own A Car: Peter Obi by Validated: 8:55am On Oct 06, 2021
richmond500:

Pleaae, what is tax evasion? Or you just sit behind a tokunbo laptop and type what you do not understand? You as an individual, have you ever paid taxes on all your earnings? What section of the constitution or exant provisions of Nigerian tax law did Obi violate? I challenge you to name one such law and provide the sections or forever keep shut..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: My Two Graduate Children Don't Own A Car: Peter Obi by FaithELEFAN(f): 9:03am On Oct 06, 2021
richmond500:

She's has been working hard before birth na grin

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: My Two Graduate Children Don't Own A Car: Peter Obi by Mchawi(f): 9:06am On Oct 06, 2021
Mace0lane:
Just imagine this shameless criminal and some set of lunatics that their commonwealth as been plundered to enrich this fraudster daughter will come n defend him, shame !

Oga keep quiet. Nigerians and hypocrisy. Yes he didn't declare his offshore assets but that doesn't make him a criminal. And what commonwealth was plundered? Did he steal any money when he was a governor? He was dishonest. But not a criminal. Alot of business men evade tax even in the developed world. Ode

1 Like

Re: Throwback: My Two Graduate Children Don't Own A Car: Peter Obi by richmond500: 9:12am On Oct 06, 2021
Mchawi:

Oga keep quiet. Nigerians and hypocrisy. Yes he didn't declare his offshore assets but that doesn't make him a criminal. And what commonwealth was plundered? Did he steal any money when he was a governor? He was dishonest. But not a criminal. Alot of business men evade tax even in the developed world. Ode
So because its done in developed world now makes it right bah?

As transparent as u people claim he is, is it right to evade tax?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: My Two Graduate Children Don't Own A Car: Peter Obi by TheRareGem1(f): 9:21am On Oct 06, 2021
Obi is a legendary liar. This man is a pathological liar. Thank God for Panama papers exposé

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: My Two Graduate Children Don't Own A Car: Peter Obi by AsomughaChuks05: 9:35am On Oct 06, 2021
Peter Obi don cast. No organization will mention him and the word integrity in the same sentence.

1 Like

Re: Throwback: My Two Graduate Children Don't Own A Car: Peter Obi by Marketetot: 9:42am On Oct 06, 2021
What a failed nation
Re: Throwback: My Two Graduate Children Don't Own A Car: Peter Obi by AsomughaChuks05: 9:47am On Oct 06, 2021
Mchawi:

Failure of a public official to declare all their assets to the CCB is a crime, which makes Peter Obi a criminal.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: My Two Graduate Children Don't Own A Car: Peter Obi by WhatCanIsay(m): 9:51am On Oct 06, 2021
richmond500:
Knowing how PO is, his children might have a car and he'll still hide it

the news is, even if they don't, they might have multi billion naira companies

I called the mod in charge of politics section, gat any issue with that?

So in simple English, you are promoting the news without having the facts?
Re: Throwback: My Two Graduate Children Don't Own A Car: Peter Obi by Mchawi(f): 10:11am On Oct 06, 2021
AsomughaChuks05:

Failure of a public official to declare all their assets to the CCB is a crime, which makes Peter Obi a criminal.

That's not true. That is tax evasion. There is a difference
Re: Throwback: My Two Graduate Children Don't Own A Car: Peter Obi by obaaderemi: 10:21am On Oct 06, 2021
gidgiddy:

Dindinrin.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is Why We Igbo Hate Tinubu / 2023: I See Only 2 Presidential Candidates. / Rivers state PDP Governorship Candidate Fubara Picks Ngozi Ordu As Deputy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.