Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,082 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Say A Prayer And A Birthday Wish For Me Fams,friends And Followers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Say A Prayer And A Birthday Wish For Me Fams,friends And Followers (1649 Views)

Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son / Theodore Anyanji Dies At A Prayer And Healing Church In Festac / Sunmbo Adeoye Prays For Annie Idibia Over Her Wish For A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say A Prayer And A Birthday Wish For Me Fams,friends And Followers by gaby(m): 8:07am On Jan 04, 2019
Hello my triple F, it is my special day and as much as I would have loved to be private about it like i've been used to over the years, i have simply decided to refuse the urge to be impliedly ungrateful (by being quiet) to God first for his mercies, kindness, divine guidance, providence and protection over me and mine, and to you my kind Nairaland family for your kind words and moral support as always.

The past year was indeed an eventful and a life changing one as you all are already aware having being part of my support system all through the ride. All thanks to you guys and my immediate family, i was able to tell my story and made a book from it and this seems to have placed me on a pedestal which God alone could have designed and i am hugely thankful for this. You can check out the story on my signature and get a copy of the book to support me.

The enemies and the naysayers didn't just sit and fold their arms in between all these, they did try to get naughty but were rightly disgraced in their machinations.

Towards the end of last year while in the shower, I had slipped in the bath tub and had a very very nasty fall. I am not quite a smallie so you can at best imagine my huge frame tumbling out from the tub unto the ground knocking off everything within sight but just missing the ceramic basin with my head by just the whiskers...I was fortunate to come out of that with just a shoulder injury (still un-healed now).

And then 2 weeks ago, I was on my way to go spend the festivities with my family and so I opted to catch the first bus. In my haste, I had forgotten one of my bags in the cab that took me to the park because i sure wasn't travelling light. The cab had already gone when i realized this and the only option left was to get back to their park or hope he'd open his trunk and find my stuff.

At this point I wasn't even talking about getting on the first bus any longer. So, I dashed out to the cabby park lodged a complaint and was asked to hang around that I might get lucky and the driver will come back straight to the park. I waited for about an hour until he came and I got my stuff back and headed back to the bus park where instead of the first bus which i had met still open, I could only make the fourth bus. I was still appreciative.

We had departed the bus park at exactly 8 am and at about 10 am when we got to Auchi, there it was before us in a collision with the 'Road killers' the Dangote truck, the first bus I had missed boarding. I was speechless and in awe. Luckily for the passengers in the bus, the collision hadn't been a frontal or rear one but had been a brush from the side with the bus stuck on the truck and the occupants unable to exit the bus.

So much to thank God for and Can't find the right/enough words to convey my appreciation but to say...God is indeed great and you are all appreciated from the depths of my heart.

Oya make una join me happy for my baiday...make una send me presents/gifts ooo...ehen

Happy baiday to me...more grace and anointing upon my life...

Here are the links to my book..get a copy and support my ministry..

https://www.nairaland.com/4405326/nigeria-europe-through-desert-a-true
https://okadabooks.com/search?term=peterson+ojieson ebook
https://www.books2read.com/u/4EyEA0 ebook
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07G32DCP4 kindle ebook
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1718004850 Paperback

mynd44, lalasticlala, dominique

3 Likes

Re: Say A Prayer And A Birthday Wish For Me Fams,friends And Followers by Jerryembassy91(m): 8:11am On Jan 04, 2019
Happy birthday gaby ...Stay blessed and keep winning
Re: Say A Prayer And A Birthday Wish For Me Fams,friends And Followers by gaby(m): 8:16am On Jan 04, 2019
Jerryembassy91:
Happy birthday gaby ...Stay blessed and keep winning

Much thanks bro...
Re: Say A Prayer And A Birthday Wish For Me Fams,friends And Followers by frbona: 8:23am On Jan 04, 2019
Oga gabito
Happy birthday to you.
From a colleague in Writers Association of Nairaland
Re: Say A Prayer And A Birthday Wish For Me Fams,friends And Followers by gaby(m): 8:37am On Jan 04, 2019
frbona:
Oga gabito
Happy birthday to you.
From a colleague in Writers Association of Nairaland

Thanks so much colleague and brother...
Re: Say A Prayer And A Birthday Wish For Me Fams,friends And Followers by Houseofglam7(f): 10:38am On Jan 04, 2019
Happy birthday Gaby
Re: Say A Prayer And A Birthday Wish For Me Fams,friends And Followers by gaby(m): 10:45am On Jan 04, 2019
Houseofglam7:
Happy birthday Gaby

Thanks so much sis HouseofGlam...keep glowing

1 Like

Re: Say A Prayer And A Birthday Wish For Me Fams,friends And Followers by Pruwa: 4:42pm On Jan 04, 2019
Happy birthday my fellow January baby
Wishing you long life,good health,wisdom and peace of Mind!!
Re: Say A Prayer And A Birthday Wish For Me Fams,friends And Followers by gaby(m): 4:54pm On Jan 04, 2019
Pruwa:
Happy birthday my fellow January baby
Wishing you long life,good health,wisdom and peace of Mind!!

Awww my Jan sister...we rock mehn...so you arw in Benin. ..oya na to go flex remain ooo lol

Thanks a load for the kind words..
Re: Say A Prayer And A Birthday Wish For Me Fams,friends And Followers by opomulero101(m): 11:41pm On Jan 09, 2019
Happy birthday Gaby wishin u more gr8 yrs ahead.
Re: Say A Prayer And A Birthday Wish For Me Fams,friends And Followers by gaby(m): 2:39am On Jan 10, 2019
opomulero101:
Happy birthday Gaby wishin u more gr8 yrs ahead.

Thanks so much bros...God bless you.
Re: Say A Prayer And A Birthday Wish For Me Fams,friends And Followers by Mustiboy(m): 1:49pm On Jan 12, 2019
Who is Gaby in the picture?
Re: Say A Prayer And A Birthday Wish For Me Fams,friends And Followers by gaby(m): 2:58pm On Jan 12, 2019
Mustiboy:
Who is Gaby in the picture?

Bros you wan beat me? Oya na me dey your left.
Re: Say A Prayer And A Birthday Wish For Me Fams,friends And Followers by Mustiboy(m): 9:16pm On Jan 12, 2019
gaby:

Bros you wan beat me? Oya na me dey your left.
just curious bro. I assume you're the black man in grey suit
Re: Say A Prayer And A Birthday Wish For Me Fams,friends And Followers by gaby(m): 3:06am On Jan 13, 2019
Mustiboy:
just curious bro. I assume you're the black man in grey suit

No boss. ...the man you assume I am is Governor Godwin Obaseki of Edo State.
Re: Say A Prayer And A Birthday Wish For Me Fams,friends And Followers by Mustiboy(m): 6:44am On Jan 15, 2019
gaby:

No boss. ...the man you assume I am is Governor Godwin Obaseki of Edo State.
you must be the fair short man then
Re: Say A Prayer And A Birthday Wish For Me Fams,friends And Followers by gaby(m): 9:19am On Jan 15, 2019
Mustiboy:
you must be the fair short man then

I am the one on native to your left with the grey beards..
Re: Say A Prayer And A Birthday Wish For Me Fams,friends And Followers by GoldenBeast: 9:30am On Jan 15, 2019
Happy Birthday Sir
Re: Say A Prayer And A Birthday Wish For Me Fams,friends And Followers by gaby(m): 9:52am On Jan 15, 2019
GoldenBeast:
Happy Birthday Sir

Thanks a load brother...
Re: Say A Prayer And A Birthday Wish For Me Fams,friends And Followers by Celsony: 12:40pm On Jan 15, 2019
Happy Birthday to you Sir Gaby, God bless your new age in this New Year
Re: Say A Prayer And A Birthday Wish For Me Fams,friends And Followers by Mustiboy(m): 3:55pm On Jan 15, 2019
gaby:

I am the one on native to your left with the grey beards..
smileywow! That's great. You are handsome
Re: Say A Prayer And A Birthday Wish For Me Fams,friends And Followers by gaby(m): 6:41pm On Jan 15, 2019
Mustiboy:
smileywow! That's great. You are handsome

Hahahahaha...I see you never expected that would be me, for whatever reasons I may not know...lol

Thanks bro..
Re: Say A Prayer And A Birthday Wish For Me Fams,friends And Followers by gaby(m): 6:42pm On Jan 15, 2019
Celsony:
Happy Birthday to you Sir Gaby, God bless your new age in this New Year

Thank you so much bro Celsony...God bless you real good man...
Re: Say A Prayer And A Birthday Wish For Me Fams,friends And Followers by mymailjo: 7:00pm On Jan 15, 2019
ANDROID APP DEVELOPERS ARE IN HOT DEMAND. BE A CERTIFIED APP DEVELOPER IN 2019!

Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram!! These are some of those incredibly popular mobile apps available to us that can keep us hooked to our mobile phones for hours. With the booming number of tech-savvy Smartphone users, the demand for sophisticated applications is growing like never before.

This Intensive Mobile App Development Training program provides you a beginner-friendly approach to Mobile App Development and if you want to learn from scratch, this course is for you!

WHAT YOU WILL MASTER AFTER THIS 7 WEEKS PRACTICAL DRIVEN TRAINING

- The Breakdown of Curriculum that covers EVERYTHING you would practically learn during the training period can be obtained on the website link in banner or better still reach our customer care to request for curriculum sent to you via email

FEES: N50,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N54,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: Wednesday, 23rd of January, 2019

PERIOD: 7 Weeks Marathon Training (Weekends and 3 times a Week training available but with higher charges)

CERTIFICATION: Certificates issued At End of Training at a little extra cost

VENUE: IKEJA LAGOS (UNLIMITED INTERNET WIFI AVAILABLE!)

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

Re: Say A Prayer And A Birthday Wish For Me Fams,friends And Followers by Sparkle777(f): 9:05am On Jan 17, 2019
Why am i always late? Hope its not too late to wish u a Happy bday? I wish u every good and perfect thing in life. Wow @ ur story.
Re: Say A Prayer And A Birthday Wish For Me Fams,friends And Followers by Celsony: 10:57am On Jan 17, 2019
gaby:

Thank you so much bro Celsony...God bless you real good man...

Thanks cheesy
Re: Say A Prayer And A Birthday Wish For Me Fams,friends And Followers by gaby(m): 12:05pm On Jan 17, 2019
Sparkle777:
Why am i always late? Hope its not too late to wish u a Happy bday? I wish u every good and perfect thing in life. Wow @ ur story.

From henceforth you shall always be the first at every and never late in God's name...

Thanks so much..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Fans Attacks Ex Housemate Ifuennada As she Ask Him To Marry Her On IG / Burna Boy Shares Thoughts On Yahoo Boys And How They Make Him Feel / Alex sends a very touching & romantic birthday message to Tobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.