Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Ezekwesili Reacts As INEC Names Buhari’s Niece Official To Announce Presidential - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ezekwesili Reacts As INEC Names Buhari’s Niece Official To Announce Presidential (17811 Views)

Treason: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Lai Mohammed's Comments On Obi, Datti / #EndSARS: Moe Odele's Passport Seized At The Airport. Oby Ezekwesili Reacts / INEC Names Stanley Amuchie As APGA Imo Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ezekwesili Reacts As INEC Names Buhari’s Niece Official To Announce Presidential by hush15: 10:02am On Jan 04, 2019
post=74435344:
However, Yakassai had, on September 8, 2015, in another interview on Channels TV, denied Amina Zakari’s relations with Buhari. He had said that his actual words were manipulated by some parties. He was later quoted to have said that “Somebody added something because I did not criticize her or her appointment. She is my daughter and a friend to her father was at one time my permanent secretary. Her mother is a friend to my senior wife. She is a friend to some of my children. I see no reason why I should criticize her.” 
He had also said that Amina’s “neutrality should not be contested on the grounds of familiarity with the president because she is entitled to the post as a Nigerian and a qualified professional.” 

END OF DISCUSSION.

BBQ my friend, i dont understand the imposition of your party. Zakari is not the only REC in INEC. If people are uncomfortable, pick another person after they are all under control of presidency. Why force one person, the way they forced Magu, the way they force so many others down peoples throat. Dont you think it contradicts the integrity stance of the presidency
Re: Ezekwesili Reacts As INEC Names Buhari’s Niece Official To Announce Presidential by poseidon12: 10:42am On Jan 04, 2019
post=74435344:
However, Yakassai had, on September 8, 2015, in another interview on Channels TV, denied Amina Zakari’s relations with Buhari. He had said that his actual words were manipulated by some parties. He was later quoted to have said that “Somebody added something because I did not criticize her or her appointment. She is my daughter and a friend to her father was at one time my permanent secretary. Her mother is a friend to my senior wife. She is a friend to some of my children. I see no reason why I should criticize her.” 
He had also said that Amina’s “neutrality should not be contested on the grounds of familiarity with the president because she is entitled to the post as a Nigerian and a qualified professional.” 

END OF DISCUSSION.

Of course you will not see anything wrong with nepotism as long as it favors your interest. I guess that makes you a hypocrite.
Re: Ezekwesili Reacts As INEC Names Buhari’s Niece Official To Announce Presidential by troublemakea(m): 10:45am On Jan 04, 2019
Stalwert:
Obytiku no get sense. What is the proof that she is PMB niece? or his blood relative?

1% vote should go sleep

Smh your so blinded with stupidity that you hardly see it's ain't atiku or PDP ringing the alarm

it's new year bruh you should be worth more than this undecided
Re: Ezekwesili Reacts As INEC Names Buhari’s Niece Official To Announce Presidential by Stalwert: 10:48am On Jan 04, 2019
[s]
troublemakea:

Smh your so blinded with stupidity that you hardly see it's ain't atiku or PDP ringing the alarm

it's new year bruh you should be worth more than this undecided
[/s]

if you are not blinded with piggery can you provide proof that she is PMB blood relative or niece? Offcourse illiteracy won't let you see Obytiku which is Oby ezekwesele and Atiku name joined. ...I can not keep educating the willfully dumb...
Re: Ezekwesili Reacts As INEC Names Buhari’s Niece Official To Announce Presidential by troublemakea(m): 10:52am On Jan 04, 2019
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

if you are not blinded with piggery can you provide proof that she is PMB blood relative or niece? Offcourse illiteracy won't let you see Obytiku which is Oby ezekwesele and Atiku name joined. ...I can not keep educating the willfully dumb...

Contending with fools like you would only make me seem a dumb skull like ur foolish sef

both you n Bullhari will be disgraced come next month and u knw what? I see you weeping bitterly grin
Re: Ezekwesili Reacts As INEC Names Buhari’s Niece Official To Announce Presidential by Stalwert: 11:31am On Jan 04, 2019
[s]
troublemakea:

Contending with fools like you would only make me seem a dumb skull like ur foolish sef

both you n Bullhari will be disgraced come next month and u knw what? I see you weeping bitterly grin
[/s]

Your manners are like your education, very dysmal and poor incapable of making you attain maturity.

Unlike the pathetic wimps and who are ipob goons in the morning and Atiku shoe lickers in the afternoon, we respect the people's choice.
Re: Ezekwesili Reacts As INEC Names Buhari’s Niece Official To Announce Presidential by Ziggylady(f): 11:58am On Jan 04, 2019
maestroferdi:

Buhari is trying to bite much more than he can chew...

Why people refuse to learn from history baffles me...

Inability to learn from history is the curse of the Black race.
Re: Ezekwesili Reacts As INEC Names Buhari’s Niece Official To Announce Presidential by nijabazaar: 12:09pm On Jan 04, 2019
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

Dull nonsense...

Seriously, it is Buhari that will finally disjoint this country's
Re: Ezekwesili Reacts As INEC Names Buhari’s Niece Official To Announce Presidential by XaviDayo(m): 3:42pm On Jan 04, 2019
seunmsg:

I still don’t get how she’s a blood relative of Buhari. Can you please explain to me so that I can understand like you.

Her mother is Buhari's elder sister and h3r cousin is the president's protocol officer and her brother is a minister in the same govt.
Re: Ezekwesili Reacts As INEC Names Buhari’s Niece Official To Announce Presidential by seunmsg(m): 3:47pm On Jan 04, 2019
XaviDayo:

Her mother is Buhari's elder sister and h3r cousin is the president's protocol officer and her brother is a minister in the same govt.

Can you put a name to these people?
Re: Ezekwesili Reacts As INEC Names Buhari’s Niece Official To Announce Presidential by troublemakea(m): 6:02pm On Jan 04, 2019
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

Your manners are like your education, very dysmal and poor incapable of making you attain maturity.

Unlike the pathetic wimps and who are ipob goons in the morning and Atiku shoe lickers in the afternoon, we respect the people's choice.

The reek of putrescence surrounding this ur pauperize condition though surreptitious is glaring but pride and ur sense of gullibility wount make u speak up and resist what ain't good for the people and Nigeria in a whole

So sir i'm tempted to ask you Is this ur new modus operandi Causa existentium?
Re: Ezekwesili Reacts As INEC Names Buhari’s Niece Official To Announce Presidential by KingOfAmebo(m): 7:49pm On Jan 04, 2019
post=74435344:

END OF DISCUSSION.

If you spent more time selling your BBQ grills you would have been a millionaire rather than spend all your day on Nairaland defending a dullard.

I guess defending lifeless Buhari is more important than your BBQ grill business.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don’t Report Insecurity As Rising, Buhari Begs Journalists / Ekiti Govt Begins Work At Airport Site / Senator Shehu Sani Advises Dino Melaye To Submit Self To Police (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.