Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,263 members, 7,811,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Churchill Hosts Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria At His Abuja Office - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Churchill Hosts Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria At His Abuja Office (29283 Views)

Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, / Ateke Tom Receives Umeike Favour, Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria; Gets Award / Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria 2018 Pageant: Rose Meurer, Ezuruonye, Kenneth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Churchill Hosts Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria At His Abuja Office by BuyACar(f): 12:50pm On Jan 04, 2019
Yameater:
Tissue paper in an office ?
it's for the ladies cheesy
Re: Churchill Hosts Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria At His Abuja Office by b0rn2fuck(m): 12:51pm On Jan 04, 2019
domino4211:
Just lost 15k in bet9ja visual..
I really need couselling.
the day I use legs waka instead of 100 naira bike, go withdraw 7k, despite sweat inside sun, I never reach house, branch visual betshop, lost the entire 7k and still use leg reach house, sadness no gree elude me for 2 days

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Churchill Hosts Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria At His Abuja Office by dreezybines: 12:51pm On Jan 04, 2019
domino4211:

Virtual you mean?

Why play virtual of all games you can play?
I can't advice you not to play sport bet, but I will advise you not to play virtual...
And Bet only with spare money... Money that if you lose it won't pain you... And if you win money, don't use that same money to bet...

The only advice I can give
Re: Churchill Hosts Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria At His Abuja Office by gift2xl: 12:54pm On Jan 04, 2019
I C CONDOMS IN THAT OFFICE. APPRECIATION WITH INTENSIONS.
Re: Churchill Hosts Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria At His Abuja Office by OMEGA009(m): 12:57pm On Jan 04, 2019
Churchilllllll!!!!!
Ma Niggah

Re: Churchill Hosts Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria At His Abuja Office by shaydeenamz(m): 12:59pm On Jan 04, 2019
domino4211:
Bro I once lost more but thank God I have quit.you will loose more if you don't quit,u hustle hard in just a twinkling of an eye its gone.you have to think I mean forget all they have taken from you n be determined that enough is enough they are not getting dime from you.quit now n watch ur life change for the better or continue and keep regretting. happy new year

3 Likes

Re: Churchill Hosts Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria At His Abuja Office by domino4211(m): 1:00pm On Jan 04, 2019
dreezybines:

Virtual you mean?

Why play virtual of all games you can play?
I can't advice you not to play sport bet, but I will advise you not to play virtual...
And Bet only with spare money... Money that if you lose it won't pain you... And if you win money, don't use that same money to bet...

The only advice I can give
Thanks man.
Am just devastated right now.
Re: Churchill Hosts Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria At His Abuja Office by domino4211(m): 1:02pm On Jan 04, 2019
b0rn2fuck:
the day I use legs waka instead of 100 naira bike, go withdraw 7k, despite sweat inside sun, I never reach house, branch visual betshop, lost the entire 7k and still use leg reach house, sadness no gree elude me for 2 days
Mehn..
Am a mess right now..
I was on my way to deposit it.
Then i stopped to print a ticket,then i decided to play one,then two..
Till i played with all of it..
Now am trekking back home.
Re: Churchill Hosts Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria At His Abuja Office by domino4211(m): 1:03pm On Jan 04, 2019
drey076:
OYO Den no they tell blind man say rain they fall
. Come,shut up if you have nothing useful to say.
Re: Churchill Hosts Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria At His Abuja Office by domino4211(m): 1:04pm On Jan 04, 2019
pythonkid:

Go to counselling section bro
. Mcheeewundecided
Re: Churchill Hosts Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria At His Abuja Office by handsomeyitayo(m): 1:18pm On Jan 04, 2019
domino4211:
please my advise for you is stop playing virtual game..it ruins...it is scam...they are the one conroling it....it is something the develop by their self.. please stay away
Re: Churchill Hosts Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria At His Abuja Office by Landuphil(m): 1:22pm On Jan 04, 2019
domino4211:

Eyah, pls help me deposit for my own account. I wan help you retaliate cool
Re: Churchill Hosts Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria At His Abuja Office by Landuphil(m): 1:23pm On Jan 04, 2019
angry

Bad guy go later yansh all the girls grin
Re: Churchill Hosts Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria At His Abuja Office by drskyfly007(m): 1:25pm On Jan 04, 2019
domino4211:
you can stop it..Tell a close friend or relative.cos at this stage you need help..
Re: Churchill Hosts Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria At His Abuja Office by domino4211(m): 1:44pm On Jan 04, 2019
shaydeenamz:
Bro I once lost more but thank God I have quit.you will loose more if you don't quit,u hustle hard in just a twinkling of an eye its gone.you have to think I mean forget all they have taken from you n be determined that enough is enough they are not getting dime from you.quit now n watch ur life change for the better or continue and keep regretting. happy new year
Thanks bro
Re: Churchill Hosts Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria At His Abuja Office by domino4211(m): 1:44pm On Jan 04, 2019
drskyfly007:
you can stop it..Tell a close friend or relative.cos at this stage you need help..
Thanks bro
Re: Churchill Hosts Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria At His Abuja Office by PSTEMMA1960(m): 1:56pm On Jan 04, 2019
domino4211:
grin
domino4211:
Re: Churchill Hosts Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria At His Abuja Office by Swagtrills(m): 2:06pm On Jan 04, 2019
bros stop that spiritual game o..

This is a new year, and all u require is discipline.

I beg just forget wetin u don lose and forge ahead cos the more u reflect on it, the more u may be tempted to play in order to recover ur lost funds, all to no avail

domino4211:
Re: Churchill Hosts Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria At His Abuja Office by lloyds(m): 2:13pm On Jan 04, 2019
Na so him host BBN den TBOSS set, now MBGN . . This guy likes pretty women too much. . His problem sha
Re: Churchill Hosts Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria At His Abuja Office by Ezejoseph800: 2:16pm On Jan 04, 2019
out agubana gi
Re: Churchill Hosts Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria At His Abuja Office by domino4211(m): 2:19pm On Jan 04, 2019
PSTEMMA1960:
grin
Idiot,what's funny undecided
Re: Churchill Hosts Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria At His Abuja Office by domino4211(m): 2:20pm On Jan 04, 2019
Swagtrills:
bros stop that spiritual game o..

This is a new year, and all u require is discipline.

I beg just forget wetin u don lose and forge ahead cos the more u reflect on it, the more u may be tempted to play in order to recover ur lost funds, all to no avail

Thanks bro,really very spiritual..
Couldn't move till i used the last money..
Mehn,God forbid
Re: Churchill Hosts Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria At His Abuja Office by bluecircle470: 2:22pm On Jan 04, 2019
snowxandria:
grin this afonja may be climbing all these used ladies cool no be me talk

Check my signature

Can your signature be different from your comment?
Re: Churchill Hosts Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria At His Abuja Office by jibrilELsudan: 2:26pm On Jan 04, 2019
Don't believe this so called nonsense award. This olosho girls just went to his house to fvck him. I was there too to fvck them and cum in their mouths.

Re: Churchill Hosts Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria At His Abuja Office by wisdomkid: 2:58pm On Jan 04, 2019
snowxandria:
grin this afonja may be climbing all these used ladies cool no be me talk

Check my signature

Was waiting for an Idiot, and you present yourself.
Mumu.
Re: Churchill Hosts Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria At His Abuja Office by COdeGenesis: 3:09pm On Jan 04, 2019
domino4211:
Sorry bro. The earlier u quit the better. Why not invest that energy ,time and money in something meaningful. help yourself
Re: Churchill Hosts Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria At His Abuja Office by Codes151(m): 3:43pm On Jan 04, 2019
Always trying to feel relevant ...

He’s now dr lol
Re: Churchill Hosts Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria At His Abuja Office by axeman2(m): 3:50pm On Jan 04, 2019
domino4211:
i am also an addict but i have made up my mind that i must quit these year is very demonic
Re: Churchill Hosts Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria At His Abuja Office by GEEBITE: 3:59pm On Jan 04, 2019
You are surprised,cant you see the wardrobe as well.I am sure there is a bed close by grin
Yameater:
Tissue paper in an office ?
Re: Churchill Hosts Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria At His Abuja Office by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 04, 2019
CliffDike:
It's truly better to give than to receive.
Dr Churchill has been consistent in changing the lives of many Nigerians, I deeply commend him for his kind gestures.
Churchill's only achilles' heel is his inability to manage his family and his "infamous ephemeral" relationship with Tonto Dike .

You are still a learner, just wait, by 5-10 years from now, he will show his true aim, hope we are all alive to see it

Re: Churchill Hosts Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria At His Abuja Office by domino4211(m): 4:22pm On Jan 04, 2019
axeman2:
i am also an addict but i have made up my mind that i must quit these year is very demonic
Bro please quit so what happened to me today won't happen to you
Re: Churchill Hosts Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria At His Abuja Office by ugolinze123(m): 4:36pm On Jan 04, 2019
domino4211:

You need better slap not counselling

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Faruk Adamu Sues Shoprite For Using His Song Without Permission, Demands $2M / Chidinma Ekile Beautiful In Colourful Dress & Hairstyle (Photos) / Genevieve Nnaji Glows In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.