Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,995 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Places To Shop In Italy - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Places To Shop In Italy (2053 Views)

Aa / The 5 Most Expensive Places To Live In Abuja / Nigerian Embassy In Italy Is A Shame. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Places To Shop In Italy by MrLoverMAn(m): 2:03pm On Aug 09, 2010
Do we have any Nairalanders resident in Italy or who frequently shop in Italy.

I would be grateful if you could provide me with useful information on places to shop.

For both Men and women, mainly shoes and cloths (items are for personal use and not for resale)

Any useful lead would be much appreciated.

ps. am still planning my trip so doesn't matter how late you see this post, please still do provide me with any information.

Many thanks
Re: Places To Shop In Italy by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 09, 2010
Napoli
Re: Places To Shop In Italy by MrLoverMAn(m): 3:16pm On Aug 09, 2010
@ olas2u

Thanks for that.

But where in Napoli should one go to and when are the best times to visit.
When do they do their sales.
Re: Places To Shop In Italy by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 09, 2010
I taught you are in business,Napoli is where you will get the shoe factories and bag and you could buy very cheap and sell in Nigeria,but if you are a tourist you can buy in rome and milan.But watch out the italians cheat as well.Try napoli if you are into business,try and look for local people to help you with information ,but always be careful and seperate you money into 2 places ,so that if you loss part you will still have the other part,dont be scared it is just an advise,you know the recession is hitting over there.
Re: Places To Shop In Italy by Dare14: 9:17pm On Aug 09, 2010
i thought Napoli was a ghetto areas where drugs and maffians live
Re: Places To Shop In Italy by Shinatu: 8:53am On Aug 10, 2010
From Napoli, you can take a quick trip to Pompei and Rome, thereby combining shopping and site seeing
Re: Places To Shop In Italy by MissyB1(m): 3:05pm On Aug 10, 2010
Dare14:

i thought Napoli was a ghetto areas where drugs and maffians live
Yes, and they also have the 'fake version' of designers, sold at very low prices.

Topic - Milan is the place to be. . . . Too many nice Shops.
Re: Places To Shop In Italy by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 10, 2010
Missy B:

Yes, and they also have the 'fake version' of designers, sold at very low prices.

Topic - Milan is the place to be. . . . Too many nice Shops.
Do you know business at all? you need to go to the factories ,not shinning shops,for bsuiness
Re: Places To Shop In Italy by MissyB1(m): 9:34pm On Aug 10, 2010
olas2u:

Do you know business at all? you need to go to the factories ,not shinning shops,for bsuiness
Are You okay?
What's ''shinning shops'' ?
Business? I thought the poster said it's not about business but personal use?  undecided undecided

MrLoverMAn:

For both Men and women, mainly shoes and cloths (items are for personal use and not for resale)

(1) (Reply)

Need A Good Hotel In Lagos / Arik Air, Lagos To New York / Bus from Onitsha To Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.