Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:13 AM

2019: Reject Atiku, Miyetti Allah Urges Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Reject Atiku, Miyetti Allah Urges Nigerians (511 Views)

Northerners Should Reject Atiku For Opposing Sharia Rule In Nigeria: Shettima / Buhari, APC, INEC Reject Atiku, PDP’s Move To Play Rigging Video In Court / Buhari Begs Court To Reject Atiku’s Claims Against Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: Reject Atiku, Miyetti Allah Urges Nigerians by adebuk17: 11:34am On Jan 04, 2019
The Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Fulani has called on Nigerians to reject the Peoples Democratic Party presidential candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, at the 2019 polls.

The group’s National President, Alhaji Bello Bodejo, made the call at a news conference in Abuja on Thursday.

He accused Atiku of trying to destabilise the country, using the latest Amnesty International’s report on the farmer/herders conflict in parts of the North.

In the report released in December last year, titled, ‘Harvest of death: Three years of bloody clashes between farmers and herders,’ AI said the clashes claimed 3,641 lives in the past three years and accused the government of failing to bring the perpetrators to justice, an allegation the Federal Government refuted.

Atiku reacted to the report, saying President Muhammadu Buhari administration had failed to protect the people.

But Bodejo described Atiku’s reaction as “a naked dance in the market place.”

He said, “We totally condemn the desperate vituperation of Atiku for latching on the false Amnesty International report with the hope of garnering political capital from the farmers/herders conflict.”

“We call on our members and peace-loving Nigerians not only to condemn him for the naked dance in the market place but to totally reject him as a presidential candidate.

“This is because his intentions are inimical to progress, development and peaceful coexistence of the country.”

The Fulani socio-cultural association’s leader said former President Olusegun Obasanjo should be blamed for “foisting a shadowy character like Atiku as vice-president on the nation, and now trying desperately to bring him back as president.”

He also called on traditional institutions in Atiku’s home state of Adamawa to strip him of his title as Waziri Adamawa for his alleged open hatred for Fulani pastoralists.

The PDP candidate, he further alleged, had surrounded himself with “ethnic irredentists and hate-speech merchants that have been profiling the Fulani race and calling for genocide.”

Bodejo called on Buhari to direct the security agencies to place Atiku under surveillance for his alleged inciting statements against the herders.

“His statement as a presidential candidate is capable of destabilising the country, especially considering that he is currently surrounded by anarchists and hate-speech merchants feeding on the lucrative industry of fake news,” he stated.

The association also condemned AI for releasing a “substantially false” report, which it said was written to satisfy the organisation’s paymasters and further stoke the conflict.

The national president called on the Federal Government to closely monitor AI’s activities in the country, especially its sources of funding.
source:https://thebiggestgists..com/2019/01/2019-reject-atiku-miyetti-allah-urges.html
cc lalasticala mynd44 fynestboi

Re: 2019: Reject Atiku, Miyetti Allah Urges Nigerians by RealityShot: 11:37am On Jan 04, 2019
Lol..
Atiku the international TiF
VOTE BUHARI for continuity
Re: 2019: Reject Atiku, Miyetti Allah Urges Nigerians by Zansu007: 11:42am On Jan 04, 2019
My friend, don't you think buhari fight against corruption is also a scam?? Because he got the army, efcc,police,navy,nafdac apc even the country
.etc and yet can't get hold to the so called thief u just referd to.

At the point, I now believe all I mean all apc supporters need a brain booaster.

I used to think few.naaaaaaa

EOD#
RealityShot:
Lol..

Atiku the international TiF

VOTE BUHARI for continuity
Re: 2019: Reject Atiku, Miyetti Allah Urges Nigerians by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 04, 2019
We should Reject Atiku and Accept Who?
Re: 2019: Reject Atiku, Miyetti Allah Urges Nigerians by adebuk17: 11:48am On Jan 04, 2019
cc lalasticala

Re: 2019: Reject Atiku, Miyetti Allah Urges Nigerians by jude79(m): 3:32pm On Jan 04, 2019
you are a university student, you intend​ to vote for buhari, while ASUU is on strike. 50 billion was approved for cattle ranching in kaduna alone, yet you are undeterred, buhari has ur vote. please add yourself to any cattle ranch of your choice; you are a human cow. (correct guy)
same goes for those educated individuals, that support this rape on our nation, from this government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Reject Atiku, Miyetti Allah Urges Nigerians by jen4r: 4:08pm On Jan 04, 2019
i'll vote for Atiku, he is business man while the other one is a cow ..........
Re: 2019: Reject Atiku, Miyetti Allah Urges Nigerians by RealityShot: 6:59pm On Jan 04, 2019
Zansu007:
My friend, don't you think buhari fight against corruption is also a scam?? Because he got the army, efcc,police,navy,nafdac apc even the country
.etc and yet can't get hold to the so called thief u just referd to.

At the point, I now believe all I mean all apc supporters need a brain booaster.

I used to think few.naaaaaaa

EOD#
vote tif & don't complain when he starts tiffing O!
Re: 2019: Reject Atiku, Miyetti Allah Urges Nigerians by jude79(m): 6:07am On Jan 05, 2019
jen4r:
i'll vote for Atiku, he is business man while the other one is a cow ..........

the only reason you are voting for atiku, is because you are a human being, educated and still make use of your brain. so I don't blame​ Nigerians who are humans for rooting for atiku, a fellow human.
imagine, if you are a human cow, ie an educated cow or you are a cowgerian, ie an illiterate cow, you will be rooting for buhari. that's why I don't blame cowgerians, since they are voting for a fellow cow.
our people use to say, "if one kin person carry Kaya (goods) enter market, one kin customer go buy am"

(1) (Reply)

Our Website Has Been Hacked - APC / How The Presidential Debate Will Influence Voting. Atiku Be Warned Ooo / Its Deliverance And Prophetic Friday With Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin LIVE IN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.