Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Amina Zakari Is From Sudan And Related to Jibrin Al Sudan - Keyamo Trolls PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amina Zakari Is From Sudan And Related to Jibrin Al Sudan - Keyamo Trolls PDP (22612 Views)

Zakari Mijinyawa Confirms Escape Of Nadeem Anjarwalla, Binance Executive / Soyinka Speaks On Buhari, Jibrin From Sudan And Identity Theft In Poland / Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amina Zakari Is From Sudan And Related to Jibrin Al Sudan - Keyamo Trolls PDP by chinedumoooo: 12:22pm On Jan 04, 2019
Funny and intellitual response to unverified rumor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amina Zakari Is From Sudan And Related to Jibrin Al Sudan - Keyamo Trolls PDP by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 04, 2019
OgBurna:

What's. The meaning of Tout??
look at this omila, if I used the other english you expected me to use, many of you won't understand.

lout right?
Re: Amina Zakari Is From Sudan And Related to Jibrin Al Sudan - Keyamo Trolls PDP by maxzzo1(m): 12:25pm On Jan 04, 2019
This guy is Akpamu !!!

1 Like

Re: Amina Zakari Is From Sudan And Related to Jibrin Al Sudan - Keyamo Trolls PDP by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 04, 2019
michoim:

Where are your proofs.you dont just talk or write without substantive evidence. That is what we call sentiments or mere allegations that lack credibility or substance ...

So the allegations from different quarters is not enough proof for lack of neutrality?

Is she the only one eligible?

2 Likes

Re: Amina Zakari Is From Sudan And Related to Jibrin Al Sudan - Keyamo Trolls PDP by OgBurna(m): 12:27pm On Jan 04, 2019
amhelpless:
look at this omila, if I used the other english you expected me to use, many of you won't understand.

Use it and shame urself....

Be sure of urself, those dat do not know it enlighten dem

Not everybody on NL is dull like you.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amina Zakari Is From Sudan And Related to Jibrin Al Sudan - Keyamo Trolls PDP by OgBurna(m): 12:28pm On Jan 04, 2019
amhelpless:

lout right?

Is good have a fast network connection.

Google is bae tho
Re: Amina Zakari Is From Sudan And Related to Jibrin Al Sudan - Keyamo Trolls PDP by akikanju(m): 12:29pm On Jan 04, 2019
Esseite:

Please learn to read and understand.. you can still book space to enable you comment intelligently.

You are the one who lacked simple comprehension and logic.
You guys earlier claimed Buhari is dead and replaced by an impostor Jubril.

So why are you now claiming Amina is related to the dead Buhari when he is according to you long dead and Jubril is the one in Aso-Rock?

Aren't you guys sure again it is Jubril not Buhari?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amina Zakari Is From Sudan And Related to Jibrin Al Sudan - Keyamo Trolls PDP by bkool7(m): 12:29pm On Jan 04, 2019
From this case I have observed certain facts.

Nigerian youths are certainly lazy, prejudicial and they do not read.

When I first heard this news what I first did was look up this woman's profile on Wikipedia.

This woman was appointed into INEC in 2011 by Gej in an election Buhari also contested.

From her profile, there are many facts showing this woman is not related to Buhari

This woman has demonstrated from all appointments she has taken before to be a woman of impeccable character.

Those claiming she is related to Buhari should bring out proof of where they got that news from.

Pdp can't just be throwing unfounded allegations without substantiating it.

We should learn to form our own opinion on issues before taking any sides

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Amina Zakari Is From Sudan And Related to Jibrin Al Sudan - Keyamo Trolls PDP by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 04, 2019
OgBurna:

Use it and shame urself....

Be sure of urself, those dat do not know it enlighten dem

Not everybody on NL is dull like you.....

guy, no commit suicide oo, either lout or tout people got my message, just go and find something to eat if nah hunger they make you provoke. hahahahah
Re: Amina Zakari Is From Sudan And Related to Jibrin Al Sudan - Keyamo Trolls PDP by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 04, 2019
akikanju:

You are the one who lacked simple comprehension and logic.
You guys earlier claimed Buhari is dead and replaced by an impostor Jubril.

So why are you now claiming Amina is related to the dead Buhari when he is according to you long dead and Jubril is the one in Aso-Rock?

Aren't you guys sure again it is Jubril not Buhari?

Was buhari on the polls she conducted as acting chairman when the elections she spearheaded were marred by irregularities confirmed by local and International bodies, that she had to be redeployed?

She is not neutral, she is partisan for an umpire... if she can go so low with non-relatives, how about those she has relative ties with?

Is there no one else to take such role?
Re: Amina Zakari Is From Sudan And Related to Jibrin Al Sudan - Keyamo Trolls PDP by OgBurna(m): 12:35pm On Jan 04, 2019
amhelpless:

guy, no commit suicide oo, either lout or tout people got my message, just go and find something to eat if nah hunger they make you provoke. hahahahah

What a comedian you are...
Clap for urself
SMH
Re: Amina Zakari Is From Sudan And Related to Jibrin Al Sudan - Keyamo Trolls PDP by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 04, 2019
OgBurna:

Is good have a fast network connection.

Google is bae tho

what nonsense did you just typed up there? why not just write using your mother tongue
Re: Amina Zakari Is From Sudan And Related to Jibrin Al Sudan - Keyamo Trolls PDP by dam2000(m): 12:37pm On Jan 04, 2019
See as this bastards dey joke with our future
Re: Amina Zakari Is From Sudan And Related to Jibrin Al Sudan - Keyamo Trolls PDP by pythonkid(m): 12:38pm On Jan 04, 2019
helinues:
Oya now
Re: Amina Zakari Is From Sudan And Related to Jibrin Al Sudan - Keyamo Trolls PDP by Godblesspmb: 12:39pm On Jan 04, 2019
maestroferdi:
Amina Zakari must vacate the role in INEC forthwith...

If Festus Keyamo has a functioning brain, he should be reconciling the crisis between confidence in Buhari re-election and a surreptitious way of sanctioning rigging by planting Buhari's relative in a sensitive position in INEC....
which Buhari again I tot you guys said he is dead. This is jibril how can he relate with a woman from jigawa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amina Zakari Is From Sudan And Related to Jibrin Al Sudan - Keyamo Trolls PDP by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 04, 2019
As I have said severally on this forum, the Ibos may make Atiku to lose this presidency forever. Since 1993, he has dissipated a lot of resources on his ambition of ruling Nigeria. I remembered how he withdrew for Abiola & Kingibe in Jos SDP presidential primary election rerun of 1993. I was young but I remembered. This noble role he played must have contributed to his being chosen as VP to Obasanjo with the hope of taking over from Obj, but he was too much in a hurry. Now, age is no longer on his side.

The Ibos may ruin his ambition for ever. I pity him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amina Zakari Is From Sudan And Related to Jibrin Al Sudan - Keyamo Trolls PDP by Basher8583: 12:40pm On Jan 04, 2019
Esseite:
We dont expect Keyamo to understand that despite different notions by different people.. Amina Zakari has been compromised by the APC itself which she is evidently partisan about..

Was buhari contesting on the elections she conducted as chairperson which was marred by irregularities confirmed by local and international bodies?

Is it that INEC has no other staff or people to perform such roles despite such electoral allegations on her?

Mumu you havent reaponded to his claims. No be you suckers that said we are been ruled bu Jibrin and that Buhari is dead. So how all of a sudden buhari who is supposedly dead has now apointed his relative to a position that gives Pdp headache.

Gawd. You guys are sore losers. Walahi Sowore and Olawepo will beat pdp hands down at the polls.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amina Zakari Is From Sudan And Related to Jibrin Al Sudan - Keyamo Trolls PDP by OgBurna(m): 12:40pm On Jan 04, 2019
amhelpless:

what nonsense did you just typed up there? why not just write using your mother �

Woooooooh
I gat nothing to say to you

Ur moniker says it all...

I hope we won't see ur pishur on FP that you drank sniper also..

Do be hopeless ehn, you can still be somebody no matter how stupid or how you inherit poverty from ur parent...

I rest mha case
I will pray for you tho
Re: Amina Zakari Is From Sudan And Related to Jibrin Al Sudan - Keyamo Trolls PDP by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 04, 2019
PStacks:
Nice One Festus.

Rob it all in their Face..

We are All From Sudan sef.

Sometimes PDP Forgets their past folly. We must remind dem..

Mumu pepu
its possible no intelligence there, Jibrin Al sudani elder sister could marry from jigawa as a sudanese to have Amina, plus why on earth should a top ranking electoral official come from the northern extraction just as the President.
Re: Amina Zakari Is From Sudan And Related to Jibrin Al Sudan - Keyamo Trolls PDP by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 04, 2019
OgBurna:

Woooooooh
I gat nothing to say to you

Ur moniker says it all...

I hope we won't see ur pishur on FP that you drank sniper also..

Do be hopeless ehn, you can still be somebody no matter how stupid or how you inherit poverty from ur parent...

I rest mha case
I will pray for you tho

hahaha! read my threads you will understand , I mean I'm helpless, too many women in my life.
Re: Amina Zakari Is From Sudan And Related to Jibrin Al Sudan - Keyamo Trolls PDP by geo4c: 12:45pm On Jan 04, 2019
It's saddened to read such post from the so-called SAN
The cable appointed Amina via INEC
Amina is related to the man Nigerians voted for in 2015
The cabals want to use Amina to rig February poll as they are using aisha
The fact jubril story is not yet verified
To oda political parties
Buhari is jubril
Amina is related to jubril ( buhari in jubril for now)
Its simple logic
Re: Amina Zakari Is From Sudan And Related to Jibrin Al Sudan - Keyamo Trolls PDP by Godblesspmb: 12:47pm On Jan 04, 2019
maestroferdi:
You are not making sense at all, or are you?

Jonathan appointed as an INEC official years ago...Now that we have a crisis of allegiance/conflict of interest, is it too hard for you to see that she had to make way to preserve the integrity of a sensitive institution like INEC?
so PDP should decide who INEC should appoint abi?
Ok please forward the name of SECONDUS to replace Amina. Useless pigs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amina Zakari Is From Sudan And Related to Jibrin Al Sudan - Keyamo Trolls PDP by OgBurna(m): 12:48pm On Jan 04, 2019
amhelpless:

hahaha! read my threads you will understand , I mean I'm helpless, too many women in my life.

Women

How old are you??
Re: Amina Zakari Is From Sudan And Related to Jibrin Al Sudan - Keyamo Trolls PDP by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 04, 2019
Basher8583:

Mumu you havent reaponded to his claims. No be you suckers that said we are been ruled bu Jibrin and that Buhari is dead. So how all of a sudden buhari who is supposedly dead has now apointed his relative to a position that gives Pdp headache.

Gawd. You guys are sore losers. Walahi Sowore and Olawepo will beat pdp hands down at the polls.

So the previous elections she supervised, marred by partisan irregularities confirmed by observers had buhari on the ballot papers?

Is it only Amina that works with Inec?
Re: Amina Zakari Is From Sudan And Related to Jibrin Al Sudan - Keyamo Trolls PDP by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 04, 2019
OgBurna:

Women
How old are you??
72years old and you? I have 28 wives.
Re: Amina Zakari Is From Sudan And Related to Jibrin Al Sudan - Keyamo Trolls PDP by Basher8583: 12:52pm On Jan 04, 2019
Esseite:

So the previous elections she supervised, marred by partisan irregularities confirmed by observers had buhari on the ballot papers?

Is it only Amina that works with Inec?

You dont even have shame. You are still responding.
Ok now go there and remove her since shes giving you nightmares

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amina Zakari Is From Sudan And Related to Jibrin Al Sudan - Keyamo Trolls PDP by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 04, 2019
OgBurna:

Women
How old are you??
I married them because of election
Re: Amina Zakari Is From Sudan And Related to Jibrin Al Sudan - Keyamo Trolls PDP by Godblesspmb: 12:53pm On Jan 04, 2019
OgBurna:

Didn't we vote for buhari whether dead or alive??

So it doesn't mean that the lady is connected to jubril..

She might be d niece of the man we voted in power not the so-called impostor which I do not believe is true......

so either way aminu is buhari's niece
It was never stated thhat she was related to any Sudan man nd nobody argued d fact that buhari ruled/is ruling us
my brother, didn't you see the condolences register sign by queen Elizabeth? Buhari is dead, the Man in ASO ROCK is jibril from Sudan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amina Zakari Is From Sudan And Related to Jibrin Al Sudan - Keyamo Trolls PDP by Prechy08(m): 12:53pm On Jan 04, 2019
StOla:
Is it by force to create a family relationship where none exist?

How can someone from Jigawa be a Niece of a Jubril al Sudani who is Nigeria's president according to PDP and IPOB?

The stupidity and propaganda that PDP latched on to from IPOB is being revealed and defeated by their very own self.

Buhari that PDP and IPOB Doctors declared dead is from Katsina Nigeria, and we all saw the condolence register signed by the Queen of England as revealed by IPOB secret service investigators.
Jubril Al Sudani is from Sudan.
Amina Zakari is from Jigawa Nigeria.

How are these 3 real and fictional characters related?

PDP should explain with proof of relationship. Not just making wild claims as they have been doing lately without any evidence.
try get sence na. Abeg. So your sister daughter can't marry from another state?
Re: Amina Zakari Is From Sudan And Related to Jibrin Al Sudan - Keyamo Trolls PDP by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 04, 2019
Basher8583:

You dont even have shame. You are still responding.
Ok now go there and remove her since shes giving you nightmares

So what was the point of what you wrote up there? To think this one was even different from the bandwagons of the brainless...

Your democracy is burning and this all you got? What credibility do you have to oppose another president/Inec who tries such in future?
Re: Amina Zakari Is From Sudan And Related to Jibrin Al Sudan - Keyamo Trolls PDP by joinvincible: 12:56pm On Jan 04, 2019
What Stop Inec From Appointing Somelse ... If There Is No Plot To Rig The Election
Re: Amina Zakari Is From Sudan And Related to Jibrin Al Sudan - Keyamo Trolls PDP by OgBurna(m): 12:58pm On Jan 04, 2019
amhelpless:

I married them because of election

Dats good of you
You should be able to win in ur ward as a councillor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘none Of The Released Chibok Girls Was Sexually Abused’ / PHOTOS: Fashola Inspects Construction Of Houses In Jigawa / Fashola Addresses Lagosians On Saturday's Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.