Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Amina Zakari Is From Sudan And Related to Jibrin Al Sudan - Keyamo Trolls PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amina Zakari Is From Sudan And Related to Jibrin Al Sudan - Keyamo Trolls PDP (22614 Views)

Zakari Mijinyawa Confirms Escape Of Nadeem Anjarwalla, Binance Executive / Soyinka Speaks On Buhari, Jibrin From Sudan And Identity Theft In Poland / Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amina Zakari Is From Sudan And Related to Jibrin Al Sudan - Keyamo Trolls PDP by OgBurna(m): 12:59pm On Jan 04, 2019
Godblesspmb:
my brother, didn't you see the condolences register sign by queen Elizabeth? Buhari is dead, the Man in ASO ROCK is jibril from Sudan

Whether dead or alive
BuHari was our president 2years back before dis propaganda started nd his cabinet members are stiil intact

So it's a bad thing appoint his niece for dat post

It's also called nepotism
Re: Amina Zakari Is From Sudan And Related to Jibrin Al Sudan - Keyamo Trolls PDP by magzey: 1:00pm On Jan 04, 2019
PDP and other parties are becoming laffing stocks all beating around the BUSH. from Jubril El sudan to Etisalat to Keystone Bank to Amina Zakari. Am sure when they failed to change the WIND direct they will Visit OSINBAJO with other Laughable Drama. Sai Baba grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amina Zakari Is From Sudan And Related to Jibrin Al Sudan - Keyamo Trolls PDP by integrity16(m): 1:02pm On Jan 04, 2019
Esseite:

Please learn to read and understand.. you can still book space to enable you comment intelligently.

Would you please answer the questions he listed?

Some of us sitting on the fence are at the verge of joining either PDP or APC and that is dependent on the answers you give the questions he listed
Re: Amina Zakari Is From Sudan And Related to Jibrin Al Sudan - Keyamo Trolls PDP by Godblesspmb: 1:02pm On Jan 04, 2019
Ranks007:
its possible no intelligence there, Jibrin Al sudani elder sister could marry from jigawa as a sudanese to have Amina, plus why on earth should a top ranking electoral official come from the northern extraction just as the President.
she was appointed by Mr clueless in 2011. Pls direct your question to the drunkard
Re: Amina Zakari Is From Sudan And Related to Jibrin Al Sudan - Keyamo Trolls PDP by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 04, 2019
OgBurna:

Dats good of you
You should be able to win in ur ward as a councillor

yes, that is the idea but they keep fighting, throwing frypans at each other, sleeping with neighbors husbands trying to win more votes for me
Re: Amina Zakari Is From Sudan And Related to Jibrin Al Sudan - Keyamo Trolls PDP by OgBurna(m): 1:17pm On Jan 04, 2019
amhelpless:

yes, that is the idea but they keep fighting, throwing frypans at each other, sleeping with neighbors husbands trying to win more votes for me

Lol
It's a welcome development
So opt for the chairmanship post den
Re: Amina Zakari Is From Sudan And Related to Jibrin Al Sudan - Keyamo Trolls PDP by Tareq1105: 1:22pm On Jan 04, 2019
PStacks:
Nice One Festus.

Rob it all in their Face..

We are All From Sudan sef.

Sometimes PDP Forgets their past folly. We must remind dem..

Mumu pepu

Nice one from my senior lawyer Keyamo.
Re: Amina Zakari Is From Sudan And Related to Jibrin Al Sudan - Keyamo Trolls PDP by maestroferdi: 1:23pm On Jan 04, 2019
Godblesspmb:
so PDP should decide who INEC should appoint abi?
Ok please forward the name of SECONDUS to replace Amina. Useless pigs
Is not pointless trying to drum common sense and rationality into a dimwit like you?

So PDP should sit down and applaud PDP as he turns INEC into a family and nepotistic affair?

What have you been smoking?
Re: Amina Zakari Is From Sudan And Related to Jibrin Al Sudan - Keyamo Trolls PDP by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 04, 2019
Godblesspmb:
she was appointed by Mr clueless in 2011. Pls direct your question to the drunkard
I wont be blind to join you and tow the path of ethnic bigotry. We are just different nations in one country. Very few nigerians are detribalized. The very few are the nationalists. Safe!
Re: Amina Zakari Is From Sudan And Related to Jibrin Al Sudan - Keyamo Trolls PDP by MrRitchie: 1:25pm On Jan 04, 2019
Sirheny007:
Festus Keyamo swimming in his idiocy.
He is indirectly pulling APC down.

BTW, Seun
your mods censored Thief.nubu but didn't censor Atiku??
Una well done.
what is this one saying now?
Re: Amina Zakari Is From Sudan And Related to Jibrin Al Sudan - Keyamo Trolls PDP by Kiddo01(m): 1:27pm On Jan 04, 2019
Issorite
Re: Amina Zakari Is From Sudan And Related to Jibrin Al Sudan - Keyamo Trolls PDP by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 04, 2019
OgBurna:

Lol
It's a welcome development
So opt for the chairmanship post den

no, I'm gunning for presidency, if I can straf that newly appointed Aisha , then its a done deal...... kikikiki.
what is good for the Greeks is also good for the Ugandans.
Re: Amina Zakari Is From Sudan And Related to Jibrin Al Sudan - Keyamo Trolls PDP by deeoh(m): 1:32pm On Jan 04, 2019
StOla:
Is it by force to create a family relationship where none exist?

How can someone from Jigawa be a Niece of a Jubril al Sudani who is Nigeria's president according to PDP and IPOB?

The stupidity and propaganda that PDP latched on to from IPOB is being revealed and defeated by their very own self.

Buhari that PDP and IPOB Doctors declared dead is from Katsina Nigeria, and we all saw the condolence register signed by the Queen of England as revealed by IPOB secret service investigators.
Jubril Al Sudani is from Sudan.
Amina Zakari is from Jigawa Nigeria.

How are these 3 real and fictional characters related?

PDP should explain with proof of relationship. Not just making wild claims as they have been doing lately without any evidence.
Do you understand the meaning of niece
Re: Amina Zakari Is From Sudan And Related to Jibrin Al Sudan - Keyamo Trolls PDP by raumdeuter: 1:34pm On Jan 04, 2019
deeoh:

Is this Amina related to Buhari from Katsina who is dead

Or related to Jubril from Sudan which is alive

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amina Zakari Is From Sudan And Related to Jibrin Al Sudan - Keyamo Trolls PDP by StOla: 1:42pm On Jan 04, 2019
Prechy08:
try get sence na. Abeg. So your sister daughter can't marry from another state?

If you had sense, you would have asked PDP to tell you which of Buhari's sister or brother is the parent of Amina Zakari?

Better still, you would have asked if any of Amina's parents is from Sudan where Jubril Al Sudani the Nigerian President hails from.

2 Likes

Re: Amina Zakari Is From Sudan And Related to Jibrin Al Sudan - Keyamo Trolls PDP by StOla: 1:44pm On Jan 04, 2019
deeoh:

You should have asked PDP which of Buhari's brother or Sister is Amina's parent.

Or her parents don't have names?

Besides is Buhari the President of Nigeria or it is Jubril from Sudan?

Better make up your mind and decide which propaganda is suitable.

2 Likes

Re: Amina Zakari Is From Sudan And Related to Jibrin Al Sudan - Keyamo Trolls PDP by RoyalUc(m): 1:50pm On Jan 04, 2019
yeahh:
Inec should not just be fair but also be seen to be fair what does it cost them to change her

Change her into what?

1 Like

Re: Amina Zakari Is From Sudan And Related to Jibrin Al Sudan - Keyamo Trolls PDP by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 04, 2019
Your Eyes Go Clear
Re: Amina Zakari Is From Sudan And Related to Jibrin Al Sudan - Keyamo Trolls PDP by Indispensable85(m): 3:03pm On Jan 04, 2019
Hahahaha. ............ I just love the way Festus Keyamo is taunting the unintelligent pdp/ipob fellows. I'm sure Zakari is a Sudanese impostor working in INEC.Hahahahahaha. .....Lol...........
Re: Amina Zakari Is From Sudan And Related to Jibrin Al Sudan - Keyamo Trolls PDP by IPassYahoo(m): 3:40pm On Jan 04, 2019
Sirheny007:
Festus Keyamo swimming in his idiocy.
He is indirectly pulling APC down.

BTW, Seun
your mods censored Thief.nubu but didn't censor Atiku??
Una well done.

You mumu oo
Re: Amina Zakari Is From Sudan And Related to Jibrin Al Sudan - Keyamo Trolls PDP by Okeji(m): 3:42pm On Jan 04, 2019
Honestly, sometimes I wonder if d PDP and d Igbos really av sense at all. U claimed this man is one jibrin from Sudan n all of a sudden d story has changed to Amina zakari is his niece n pple are not asking them questions. Pls what is d correlation? Nonsense pple plenty for this country I swear
Re: Amina Zakari Is From Sudan And Related to Jibrin Al Sudan - Keyamo Trolls PDP by Kusetic(m): 4:01pm On Jan 04, 2019
bkool7:
From this case I have observed certain facts.

Nigerian youths are certainly lazy, prejudicial and they do not read.

When I first heard this news what I first did was look up this woman's profile on Wikipedia.

This woman was appointed into INEC in 2011 by Gej in an election Buhari also contested.

From her profile, there are many facts showing this woman is not related to Buhari

This woman has demonstrated from all appointments she has taken before to be a woman of impeccable character.

Those claiming she is related to Buhari should bring out proof of where they got that news from.

Pdp can't just be throwing unfounded allegations without substantiating it.

We should learn to form our own opinion on issues before taking any sides

Critical thinking and analysis is not the forte of so many people, all they need is for someone to cook up some rubbish and they just digest it without understanding and regurgitate whatever biased opinions they have preset in their minds based on ethnic, religious and political affiliations. It's very sad really.
Re: Amina Zakari Is From Sudan And Related to Jibrin Al Sudan - Keyamo Trolls PDP by emeijeh(m): 6:08pm On Jan 04, 2019
Re: Amina Zakari Is From Sudan And Related to Jibrin Al Sudan - Keyamo Trolls PDP by deeoh(m): 10:29pm On Jan 04, 2019
StOla:

You should have asked PDP which of Buhari's brother or Sister is Amina's parent.

Or her parents don't have names?

Besides is Buhari the President of Nigeria or it is Jubril from Sudan?

Better make up your mind and decide which propaganda is suitable.
whatever propaganda you're selling am not buying; my point is you don't necessarily have to come from the same state before you can be niece of someone. straightup

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Resign If You Love Nigeria, Fayose Tells Buhari / Osita Chidoka Picks Form For Anambra Governorship Elections - Pictures / "I Was Tortured To Frame Shehu Sani" – Garba Isa, Kaduna Civilian JTF Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.