Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Place Atiku On Security Watch, Miyetti Allah Tells Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Place Atiku On Security Watch, Miyetti Allah Tells Buhari (15896 Views)

Allow All Nigerians Bear Arms, Miyetti Allah Tells FG / Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 / Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Place Atiku On Security Watch, Miyetti Allah Tells Buhari by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 04, 2019
PRIVILEGED TERRORIST GROUP
Re: Place Atiku On Security Watch, Miyetti Allah Tells Buhari by GistFullGround: 2:36pm On Jan 04, 2019
Miyetti Allah should be declared a terrorist organization.

1 Like

Re: Place Atiku On Security Watch, Miyetti Allah Tells Buhari by victorazyvictor(m): 2:37pm On Jan 04, 2019
ayomilore:

Guy. It shows we have so many idle minds in Nigeria.
The other day I sent a Xmas message to my cousin in America it took the guy almost a day to reply.
Those are ideal society.

You sure say network reach his side? grin

My guy fit dey transport to village where network dey grin
Re: Place Atiku On Security Watch, Miyetti Allah Tells Buhari by Yankee101: 2:41pm On Jan 04, 2019
Miyetti is going on security watch once he wins
Re: Place Atiku On Security Watch, Miyetti Allah Tells Buhari by StFrankeinstein(m): 2:43pm On Jan 04, 2019
It is well with Nigeria.
Re: Place Atiku On Security Watch, Miyetti Allah Tells Buhari by wisdomkid: 2:44pm On Jan 04, 2019
Mayetti allah, the official rulers of Nigeria.
Re: Place Atiku On Security Watch, Miyetti Allah Tells Buhari by InvertedHammer: 2:53pm On Jan 04, 2019
/

grin grin grin

Buhari's 2nd term will be the deadliest in Nigerian history.

Everything is quiet now for the campaign to bamboozle the people.

Herdsmen sharpening their knives and loading their guns.

I will be here to read the Lamentations.

No be Nigerians? They enjoy wailing.

/

1 Like

Re: Place Atiku On Security Watch, Miyetti Allah Tells Buhari by kelv123: 2:59pm On Jan 04, 2019
if you are not for APC in this country, they will see you as a treat
Re: Place Atiku On Security Watch, Miyetti Allah Tells Buhari by Felixv: 3:02pm On Jan 04, 2019
I thought ati--ku said he was more fulani than buhari, and that he had more cows...

his own people are rejecting him

sai burai 2019 -2023
Re: Place Atiku On Security Watch, Miyetti Allah Tells Buhari by Bobbysteps: 3:11pm On Jan 04, 2019
SalamRushdie:
any middlebelter that votes for Buhari is an idiot
And any body that is saying we shouldn't vote for BUHARI is an idiot too.
Re: Place Atiku On Security Watch, Miyetti Allah Tells Buhari by fk001(m): 3:12pm On Jan 04, 2019
SalamRushdie:

I and my family will vote for Buhari, no two ways about it.

1 Like

Re: Place Atiku On Security Watch, Miyetti Allah Tells Buhari by SalamRushdie: 3:16pm On Jan 04, 2019
fk001:

I and my family will vote for Buhari, no two ways about it.

I said middle belters not zombie

2 Likes

Re: Place Atiku On Security Watch, Miyetti Allah Tells Buhari by opribo(m): 4:04pm On Jan 04, 2019
The person that really need to be on security watch in Bubu Jubrin.
Re: Place Atiku On Security Watch, Miyetti Allah Tells Buhari by Deepthoughts: 4:07pm On Jan 04, 2019
HgsMediaPlus:
Fulani socio - cultural organisation , Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore , has asked President Muhammadu Buhari to place the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Atiku Abubakar , under security watch ahead of next month ’ s elections .

In a communiqué issued at the end of an emergency meeting and signed by Miyetti Allah Kautal National President , Alhaji Abdullahi Bodejo , and the National Secretary , Saleh Alhassan , the group said the former Vice- President was capable of destabilising the country .

The group lambasted Atiku for saying that killings by herdsmen would continue if Buhari is re -elected .

The statement read in part , “ We appeal to President Muhammad Buhari to instruct the security agencies to monitor Atiku Abubakar considering his volatile and inciting statement he made against the herders .

“ His statement as a Presidential candidate is capable of destabilising the country especially considering that he is currently surrounded by anarchist and hate speech merchants feeding on the lucrative industry of fake news and ethic irredentism. ”

Although the group did not endorse Buhari outright , it called on all its members across the country to launch a massive campaign against the PDP candidate .

Miyetti Allah also slammed former President Olusegun Obasanjo for endorsing Atiku .

It said Atiku was not worthy of being called a Fulani leader and called on the Lamido of Adamawa to strip him of all his titles .

See Source:

https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/01/place-atiku-on-security-watch-miyetti.html?m=1

Having grown,schooled,worked n lived in the north for over thirty years,I have no doubt whatsoever that the major reason why buhari is loved in the far north is because he is seen as the promoter n defender of the "northern Islamic"agenda n whoever even if a Muslim from the north who does not conform to that agenda must not be supported in fact if necessary destroyed, the nationalistic n detribalised nature of Atiku is the major reason for his hatred in the north,mark my words today,if unfortunately buhari wins 2019 by 2023 rotational presidency is not constitutional n democracy is a game of numbers then one Islamic bigot in the mould of buhari will be pushed forward to succeed buhari while the Southerners will be busy fighting themselves, terror will be unleashed on the middle belt to finally capitulate once again for the north to have it's way.
Re: Place Atiku On Security Watch, Miyetti Allah Tells Buhari by brosammy(m): 4:19pm On Jan 04, 2019
That is what this blood suckling group would say, they know that Buhari got their back and what ever they do no law enforcement agent will stand against them, but as the Lord liveth the day this people too will cry for all the atrocities and pain they have infilicited on innocent Nigerian is near
Re: Place Atiku On Security Watch, Miyetti Allah Tells Buhari by vineyardfarms: 4:32pm On Jan 04, 2019
EVIL AND WICKED BLOOD SUCKERS
Re: Place Atiku On Security Watch, Miyetti Allah Tells Buhari by Bambambiglo: 4:35pm On Jan 04, 2019
SalamRushdie:

You're a fool
Re: Place Atiku On Security Watch, Miyetti Allah Tells Buhari by Dumte(m): 4:59pm On Jan 04, 2019
SalamRushdie:

In fact, that person need to be medically checked

1 Like

Re: Place Atiku On Security Watch, Miyetti Allah Tells Buhari by fk001(m): 4:59pm On Jan 04, 2019
SalamRushdie:

I said middle belters not zombie

And what makes you think that i am not from Middle belt?
Re: Place Atiku On Security Watch, Miyetti Allah Tells Buhari by Cajal(m): 5:01pm On Jan 04, 2019
id911:
Very useless and bloodsucking group! You guys are supporting Buhari so that immediately he wins second term, you would start killing Middle Belt Christians non stop because Security Agencies would back you guys 100% on orders from the lifeless one but you will fail.

Majority of Nigerians are ready to send your patron Muhammadu Buhari packing.

Atiku is a detribalized Nigerian who sees every section of this country as one. Nigeria is going to be a very peaceful and prosperous state when he takes charge of her affairs from May, 29
....atikuloosers
Re: Place Atiku On Security Watch, Miyetti Allah Tells Buhari by SalamRushdie: 5:03pm On Jan 04, 2019
fk001:

And what makes you think that i am not from Middle belt?

I didn't know Osun state is middle belt
Re: Place Atiku On Security Watch, Miyetti Allah Tells Buhari by fk001(m): 5:05pm On Jan 04, 2019
SalamRushdie:

I didn't know Osun state is middle belt

I am not Yoruba niether i am from South west Mr Man.

Anyway you can believe in whatever you like.
Re: Place Atiku On Security Watch, Miyetti Allah Tells Buhari by Akabuking: 5:16pm On Jan 04, 2019
Not all Muslim are terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslims.

Re: Place Atiku On Security Watch, Miyetti Allah Tells Buhari by jude79(m): 8:02pm On Jan 04, 2019
you are a university student, you intend​ to vote for buhari, while ASUU is on strike. 50 billion was approved for cattle ranching in kaduna alone, yet you are undeterred, buhari has ur vote. please add yourself to any cattle ranch of your choice; you are a human cow. (correct guy)
same goes for those educated individuals, that support this rape on our nation, from this government.
Re: Place Atiku On Security Watch, Miyetti Allah Tells Buhari by henryhemon(m): 8:42pm On Jan 04, 2019
Abeyjide:
Atiku is showing too much desperation which is not helping him at all. PDP campaign is not encouraging unlike this time four years ago when APC already shook the all country. PDP governors are lookwarm.

Will you shut it if you 've nothing to say. Do you know there's a Media shutout against them?
Re: Place Atiku On Security Watch, Miyetti Allah Tells Buhari by henryhemon(m): 8:43pm On Jan 04, 2019
Abeyjide:
Atiku is showing too much desperation which is not helping him at all. PDP campaign is not encouraging unlike this time four years ago when APC already shook the all country. PDP governors are lookwarm.

Will you shut it if you 've nothing to say. Do you know there's a Media shutout against them? Which desperation is he showing?
Re: Place Atiku On Security Watch, Miyetti Allah Tells Buhari by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 9:59pm On Jan 04, 2019
SalamRushdie:
Long time bro welcome back
Re: Place Atiku On Security Watch, Miyetti Allah Tells Buhari by Jungpablo: 10:01pm On Jan 04, 2019
mytime24:
undecided

you always have a picture for everything I wonder how your gallery will be like grin
Re: Place Atiku On Security Watch, Miyetti Allah Tells Buhari by Uguruzik(m): 10:13pm On Jan 04, 2019
HgsMediaPlus:
Fulani socio - cultural organisation , Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore , has asked President Muhammadu Buhari to place the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Atiku Abubakar , under security watch ahead of next month ’ s elections .

In a communiqué issued at the end of an emergency meeting and signed by Miyetti Allah Kautal National President , Alhaji Abdullahi Bodejo , and the National Secretary , Saleh Alhassan , the group said the former Vice- President was capable of destabilising the country .

The group lambasted Atiku for saying that killings by herdsmen would continue if Buhari is re -elected .

The statement read in part , “ We appeal to President Muhammad Buhari to instruct the security agencies to monitor Atiku Abubakar considering his volatile and inciting statement he made against the herders .

“ His statement as a Presidential candidate is capable of destabilising the country especially considering that he is currently surrounded by anarchist and hate speech merchants feeding on the lucrative industry of fake news and ethic irredentism. ”

Although the group did not endorse Buhari outright , it called on all its members across the country to launch a massive campaign against the PDP candidate .

Miyetti Allah also slammed former President Olusegun Obasanjo for endorsing Atiku .

It said Atiku was not worthy of being called a Fulani leader and called on the Lamido of Adamawa to strip him of all his titles .

See Source:

https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/01/place-atiku-on-security-watch-miyetti.html?m=1

But Miyetti Allah is a terrorists group, how come they are talking of security watch over somebody?
Re: Place Atiku On Security Watch, Miyetti Allah Tells Buhari by SalamRushdie: 10:17pm On Jan 04, 2019
4FACEADELEKE:

Long time bro welcome back

thanks boss !!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

VP Osinbajo Launches Door-to-door Campaign In Nyanya, Karu, Roots For Buhari / Rotimi Amaechi: If You Vote For Me, I Will Improve The Economy / President Buhari Attends Lunch Meeting With Investors (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.