Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,995 members, 7,814,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

GT Total Neglect For Own Customers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / GT Total Neglect For Own Customers (239 Views)

Innocent Chukwuma: GT Bank Owes Me N6 Billion - Innoson Says In Interview(Video) / Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo) / Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GT Total Neglect For Own Customers by dchem(m): 1:31pm On Jan 04, 2019
GT bank in Port Harcourt is always crowded with lack of care for how long you stand in the queue. Its faster to pay in another banks cheque into GTBank that to pay in a GT bank cheque. I have been standing at their mothercat branch for almost 2hrs now but nothing seems to be happening. GT bank please employ nire hands or open a third branch in T-Amadi.
Re: GT Total Neglect For Own Customers by Neduzze5(m): 2:15pm On Jan 04, 2019
dchem:
GT bank in Port Harcourt is always crowded with lack of care for how long you stand in the queue. Its faster to pay in another banks cheque into GTBank that to pay in a GT bank cheque. I have been standing at their mothercat branch for almost 2hrs now but nothing seems to be happening. GT bank please employ nire hands or open a third branch in T-Amadi.

Port to Diamond Bank. They have a number of branches over Port Harcourt and with the new merger with Access, the number of branches would certainly increase.

(1) (Reply)

You Can Now Get This Book 48 Laws Of Power Sent To Your Email / Transportation Made Easy For All Workers!!! / An Ebook That Can Probably Change Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.