Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,511 members, 7,830,524 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Presidential Debate: All Candidates Should Be Given Level-playing Field – MURIC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Debate: All Candidates Should Be Given Level-playing Field – MURIC (8851 Views)

Rivers PDP Faults EU Report: Election Went Well, Wike Allowed Level Playing Grou / Other Presidential Candidates Should Step Down For Peter Obi. Gov Ortom / Wike Submits Presidential Form, PDP Promises Level Playing Field (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Debate: All Candidates Should Be Given Level-playing Field – MURIC by kennyjam: 3:12pm On Jan 04, 2019
Re: Presidential Debate: All Candidates Should Be Given Level-playing Field – MURIC by MajesticIgbo(m): 3:16pm On Jan 04, 2019
I still don't understand muric's involvement in politics.

I thought it was a group tasked with the responsibility of searching for the moon for Salah.
Re: Presidential Debate: All Candidates Should Be Given Level-playing Field – MURIC by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 04, 2019
sanerugwei:

he might be a lunatic or mumuric or wareva you call him buh

this time he made small sense...
what stops the debate organisers from.holding it in batches.

in the US the hold debates severally even for few candidates.

One night if debate is not adequate if we can be truthful for once.
are u gonna sponsor it
Re: Presidential Debate: All Candidates Should Be Given Level-playing Field – MURIC by jrusky(m): 3:19pm On Jan 04, 2019
All I'm.waiging for is the main presidential debate in which Buhari will stand and talk that day we will provoke him to proof if truly he is the Buhari of Nigeria or UK man-mad Buhari or Buhari from one nonsense country called Sudan that day we shall know. He should be ready but I'm so sure Buhari won't come if he do he will be busted and there won't be room for censored questions nay! nay!! and nay!!! It will be a reality moment.
Re: Presidential Debate: All Candidates Should Be Given Level-playing Field – MURIC by ajl: 4:00pm On Jan 04, 2019
Zimmermann:
Why do I smell mumuric making watery attempts to discredit NEDG so dat their dullard-in-chief will chicken out of de debate? De debate must be de dullard's worst nightmare rytnowgrin grin grin

NEDG is already a discredited organization. If an organization state that the criteria for selecting parties or candidates is based on character, then tell how credible is that organization. Even though a poll that organized by the participating TV station clearly showed that one of the un-invited parties is the 3rd most popular.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Debate: All Candidates Should Be Given Level-playing Field – MURIC by kanubiafra: 4:10pm On Jan 04, 2019
Joromi12:
Who is sponsoring this lunatic of a man self So over 50 pple shud be invited for the debate. Where is that done
why not just say why should over 50 people contest? why not everyone just leave it for your buhari?
Re: Presidential Debate: All Candidates Should Be Given Level-playing Field – MURIC by Maxcollins042(m): 4:56pm On Jan 04, 2019
MURIC demand for the explanation of how the five political parties were selected for the December 14th Vice presidential debate shows how poorly informed they are.

I can vividly recall how the executive secretary of the Nigeria Elections Debate Group came out to explain, meticulously, the process utilized in the selection of the political parties.

https://www.pulse.ng/news/politics/nedg-explains-why-sowore-donald-duke-others-were-not-selected-for-presidential-debate/ebbgyvb?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C8126500652

MURIC I can see does not have other matters to squabble on.
Re: Presidential Debate: All Candidates Should Be Given Level-playing Field – MURIC by Archbishop88: 5:59pm On Jan 04, 2019
First ever sensible press release from the terrorist....wait oooo, abeg which Nigerian university gave dz man professorship?
Re: Presidential Debate: All Candidates Should Be Given Level-playing Field – MURIC by emmasege: 6:25pm On Jan 04, 2019
heckymaicon:
MUMURIC

This mumu man is a professor of what please?
I'm sure he's a professor of islamic studies
Yes now. Did you expect him to be a scientist or something? He and his other fanatical brother (Prof Ishaq Oloyede, JAMB Registrar) both studied Islamic religion.
Re: Presidential Debate: All Candidates Should Be Given Level-playing Field – MURIC by elijahkayode(m): 11:10pm On Jan 04, 2019
Politics in Nigeria is in total turmoil, officials are being teargased in broad daylight, herdmens are still killing our siblings in the east, and president buhari despite his best has failed in his quest to reduce corruption and terrorism because he's yet to come up with a solution to Nigeria problems. Blame games don't cut it anymore, it's time to Reform the government.
Reforming The government would require them to serve voters, not corporate or special interests. I.e (president Trump might be controversial but he's delivering on his promises to his voters and the Americans love him for it)
Public Citizen will also work to empower ordinary citizens, reduce the influence of big corporations on government, open the government to public scrutiny, and hold public officials accountable for their misdeeds.
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/03/reforming-government-first-requires-understanding-it/521004/
The objectives of the reform should be:
1. Establishing a Government System with More Effective Political Leadership
2. Federal Government should only focus on foreign policy
2. Restructuring of National Administrative Organs
3. A More Transparent Administration which would be a major win for the current government policy
4. Streamlining of the Government.
There will be no more regional killings (christians and Muslims will know their rights)
Donald Trump recently Discuss Christian Killings With President Buhari

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XH6VwjX617g
Am sure you will agree with me that the Nigeria government is just like a bloated android device, trust me there are some Federal agencies out there that should be merged which will help save budget, and we will be able to secure our borders and harmonize our identity as a nation, no nation on planet earth survives without a proper citizen data which is a shame cause we don't have one in Nigeria.
Our government will be able to serve the Nigerian populance way better in this 21st century than it's current state afterall the US has a Congressional oversight program that review, monitor and supervise federal agencies, programs, activities, and policy implementation and it has been in existence since 1816 and moreover president Trump has agreed to Reform United States government for the 21st century
https://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/management/government-reform/
Nigeria will be 68 be years in a couple of months and this will show that as a nation we are progressing and moving forward. President Buhari should think of this as a birthday gift to us.
Am trying to get this message across to everyone of us who believe in the brilliant future of this great country called Nigeria.
Give us "Hope" in this country, we all deserve it
sign the petition
https://www.change.org/p/muhammed-buhari-nigeria-next-president-must-agree-to-a-total-reform-of-the-government
Re: Presidential Debate: All Candidates Should Be Given Level-playing Field – MURIC by Thunday1005(m): 11:51pm On Jan 04, 2019
Pls what is the date for the presidential debate

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov. Okowa Emerges Silverbird Man Of The Year 2018 / Dapo Abiodun: Ogun To Partner Indonesia To Develop Seaport, Airport, Others / UNIJOS Disowns Reps Member, Says Certificate Was Forged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.