Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,142 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

I’ll Complete All PDP Abandoned Projects In Southeast – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Complete All PDP Abandoned Projects In Southeast – Buhari (1249 Views)

PDP Abandoned North East To Boko Haram – Senate President, Ahmad Lawan (Video) / About Yam Eaters (pdp) Abandoned Secretarial / I’ll Complete 2nd Niger Bridge Because Of My Wife, Says Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Complete All PDP Abandoned Projects In Southeast – Buhari by HgsMediaPlus: 4:54pm On Jan 04, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari has promised to complete all the abandoned projects initiated by the People ’s Democratic Party in the South East zone .

Buhari who spoke to journalists at Ihitte/ Uboma Local Government Area of Imo State on Thursday during the inauguration of a gully erosion control project said that the South East will benefit more if reelected.

Represented by the minister of Science and Technology , Ogbennaya Onu , the president said that the claim by the opposition that he was unfair to the south East was untrue .

Onu said , “ President Muhammadu Buhari ’ s government is committed to ensuring that all the PDP abandoned projects in the Southeast geopolitical zone are completed under his reign as the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. ”
“ The APC government is transparent , honest , sincere and committed to ensuring Nigerians are happy once again . ”

“ The PDP government didn ’ t complete any project in the Southeast geo - political zone during the time of President Goodluck Jonathan . ”.... continue reading with link below:

Continue Reading: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/01/ill-complete-all-pdp-abandoned-projects.html?m=1

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc mynd44
Cc MissyB3
Cc Dominique
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Complete All PDP Abandoned Projects In Southeast – Buhari by festacman(m): 4:56pm On Jan 04, 2019
Re: I’ll Complete All PDP Abandoned Projects In Southeast – Buhari by Phonix1234: 4:57pm On Jan 04, 2019
After when sir? Abi u just see am?

1 Like

Re: I’ll Complete All PDP Abandoned Projects In Southeast – Buhari by Beremx(f): 4:58pm On Jan 04, 2019
If you haven't yet completed any single project PDP left behind after 4yrs, then your administration is equally as bad as the previous government.

What will you be doing in the next 4yrs then?

Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Complete All PDP Abandoned Projects In Southeast – Buhari by ceejayMAX(m): 5:01pm On Jan 04, 2019
Go complete am for daura

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Complete All PDP Abandoned Projects In Southeast – Buhari by deboysben(m): 5:02pm On Jan 04, 2019
Fraudulent president

You can't tag some people as 5% and expect votes from them.

Buhari can be liken to disaster in South East

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Complete All PDP Abandoned Projects In Southeast – Buhari by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 04, 2019
This wouldn't stop Igbos from voting you out next month

Buhari u don't deserve second term.

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Complete All PDP Abandoned Projects In Southeast – Buhari by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 04, 2019
Complete the major ones first

1 Like

Re: I’ll Complete All PDP Abandoned Projects In Southeast – Buhari by agbangam: 5:10pm On Jan 04, 2019
But PMB no dey try sha since he became our president he has refused to tour the nation and make Nigerians feel him, show all part of this country that he is the president for all. Always avoiding to mix with Nigerians, a very distant President.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Complete All PDP Abandoned Projects In Southeast – Buhari by fuckingAyaya(m): 5:12pm On Jan 04, 2019
Go nd clean up Igoni first

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Complete All PDP Abandoned Projects In Southeast – Buhari by helinues: 5:12pm On Jan 04, 2019
All is an exaggeration . They are too many

Most is better

Anyways good work. At least your government has completed more projects than 16years of Pdp

1 Like

Re: I’ll Complete All PDP Abandoned Projects In Southeast – Buhari by seunmsg(m): 5:16pm On Jan 04, 2019
Beremx:
If you haven't yet completed any single project PDP left behind after 4yrs, then your administration is equally as bad as the previous government.

What will you be doing in the next 4yrs then?

Nonsense

When he was completing abandoned projects, you guys asked for projects he initiated and completed. Now, you are back to the propaganda that he has not completed a single PDP left behind project. How you guys lie to yourself without blinking an eyelid still baffles me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Complete All PDP Abandoned Projects In Southeast – Buhari by Randy100: 5:16pm On Jan 04, 2019
Will he keep quiet. For the past four years he forgot the south east.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Complete All PDP Abandoned Projects In Southeast – Buhari by Beremx(f): 5:39pm On Jan 04, 2019
seunmsg:

When he was completing abandoned projects, you guys asked for projects he initiated and completed. Now, you are back to the propaganda that he has not completed a single PDP left behind project. How you guys lie to yourself without blinking an eyelid still baffles me.
you're not getting it. How many has he completed after 4yrs? Can you name just one?

1 Like

Re: I’ll Complete All PDP Abandoned Projects In Southeast – Buhari by onubijoe(m): 5:51pm On Jan 04, 2019
Mr president conceive your own project and stop taking credit for projects initiated by the administration of PDP.
Re: I’ll Complete All PDP Abandoned Projects In Southeast – Buhari by Stalwert: 6:01pm On Jan 04, 2019
[s]
onubijoe:
Mr president conceive your own project and stop taking credit for projects initiated by the administration of PDP.

[/s]

That is why government hws trillions of naira worth of projects scattered all over the country.
Re: I’ll Complete All PDP Abandoned Projects In Southeast – Buhari by Stalwert: 6:03pm On Jan 04, 2019
seunmsg:

But you sha know Atikulooted their brains
Re: I’ll Complete All PDP Abandoned Projects In Southeast – Buhari by Metuh: 6:03pm On Jan 04, 2019
The dullard called Buhari is insanely stupid but has no one to tell him.

His media cows can believe him though. Nonsense
Re: I’ll Complete All PDP Abandoned Projects In Southeast – Buhari by feddis(m): 6:09pm On Jan 04, 2019
This pathetic old man thinks he can just come and lay out well played lies and have us all dancing to them.
It's really pathetic that most Nigerian's will still fall for this.
Re: I’ll Complete All PDP Abandoned Projects In Southeast – Buhari by Annie939(f): 6:15pm On Jan 04, 2019
fake president with fake identity
Re: I’ll Complete All PDP Abandoned Projects In Southeast – Buhari by mycar: 7:03pm On Jan 04, 2019
When?
Re: I’ll Complete All PDP Abandoned Projects In Southeast – Buhari by collinsfhk(m): 7:41pm On Jan 04, 2019
Another phase of scan. My people make una wake up.

Something worse than what has being experience before now is in the offing.

A leopard can never change the color of its skin.

A case of green snake and the green gass
Re: I’ll Complete All PDP Abandoned Projects In Southeast – Buhari by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 04, 2019
"WILL"

Anyway, you've been red carded, back to daura !!
Re: I’ll Complete All PDP Abandoned Projects In Southeast – Buhari by Godblesspmb: 8:43pm On Jan 04, 2019
Beremx:
you're not getting it. How many has he completed after 4yrs? Can you name just one?
zik memorial house
Re: I’ll Complete All PDP Abandoned Projects In Southeast – Buhari by Godblesspmb: 8:47pm On Jan 04, 2019
onubijoe:

what is the use of starting a project when many are uncompleted.
Anyway, only people with brain will understand.
U can't expect people full of hate to understand
Re: I’ll Complete All PDP Abandoned Projects In Southeast – Buhari by eagleeye2: 8:53pm On Jan 04, 2019
Buhari'w should rest easy where it concerns SE. There is no love lost between him and the Igbos.
Re: I’ll Complete All PDP Abandoned Projects In Southeast – Buhari by onubijoe(m): 10:38pm On Jan 04, 2019
How can a lifeless man conceive?

I don't blame a cow like you guys

Godblesspmb:
what is the use of starting a project when many are uncompleted.
Anyway, only people with brain will understand.
U can't expect people full of hate to understand
Re: I’ll Complete All PDP Abandoned Projects In Southeast – Buhari by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:16am On Jan 05, 2019
The best gift you can give Nigerians is to just leave us alone!!!

Go back to Daura or Sudan wherever the hell you are from!!!

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Wide Bill Board Scattered By APC In Kaduna (Photo) / Kogi Election 2019 : Elderly Man Pictured Buying Votes / #kogi Decides: Official Results From Local Govt Areas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.