Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,446 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

#DontDodgeTheDebate Trends As Nigerians Insist Buhari Must Debate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #DontDodgeTheDebate Trends As Nigerians Insist Buhari Must Debate (31879 Views)

RCCG Trends As Adeboye, Kumuyi Keep Mum Hours To Presidential Election / Aba Boys Insist Buhari Must Not Go Back With His Trousers / “Meet Muhammadu Buhari” Trends As Nigerians Drag President Buhari On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #DontDodgeTheDebate Trends As Nigerians Insist Buhari Must Debate by Neddyogu(m): 6:55pm On Jan 04, 2019
Abia1stboy:
It will be a disaster to watch Buhari at debate cheesy

Naah, it would be fun actually. It would give Nigerians something to guffaw at for weeks on end.

2 Likes

Re: #DontDodgeTheDebate Trends As Nigerians Insist Buhari Must Debate by LZAA: 6:57pm On Jan 04, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Attend wetin?
If osibanjo wey sharp still fumble just imagine mr kwarapshan against sowore,moghalu and atiku
grin
He wee simply replace odunlade as the meme king
Cc immhotep velocity25 DaBullIT

5 Likes

Re: #DontDodgeTheDebate Trends As Nigerians Insist Buhari Must Debate by degamemaster(m): 6:58pm On Jan 04, 2019
yarimo:
shaataap

Zombied terrorist! why not canter his submission with superior facts than resorting to terror and violent words to show whom you are?

4 Likes

Re: #DontDodgeTheDebate Trends As Nigerians Insist Buhari Must Debate by VaselineCrew: 6:59pm On Jan 04, 2019
SalamRushdie:
This is a man that would not hold quarterly media chats , he will not address the Nigerian people , he does visit states and shuns presidential debates but yet APC zombies say he should be given a second term...GOD FORBID!!!!!

if you like put a gun to his head his handlers will never allow him come to that debate because of This video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1Y18fwd7Tw&feature=youtu.be

wow!
Re: #DontDodgeTheDebate Trends As Nigerians Insist Buhari Must Debate by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 04, 2019
GreatestA1:
But last year you were supporting Sen. Adeleke who dodged the Osun governorship debate.

How do you reconcile that with your present stance?
If he dodged then he is a FOOLISH FOOL.
Irrespective of party.

1 Like

Re: #DontDodgeTheDebate Trends As Nigerians Insist Buhari Must Debate by bantudra: 7:01pm On Jan 04, 2019
believe me...you dont want buhari going on national tv and insultin all south easterners....he will loose his tempers and point fingers at una....

why are you people supporting clearly corrupt people....??

and his supporters will not even blame him if that happens....
Re: #DontDodgeTheDebate Trends As Nigerians Insist Buhari Must Debate by Topmaike007(m): 7:01pm On Jan 04, 2019
RichFoundation:
#NotTooYoungToWin
My name is Richard Ngene, I am 30 years old.
Also a House of Assembly Candidate of APC in Enugu State.

Please I am appealing to my fellow Nigerians irrespective of party affiliations, tribe and religion to support me and help fund my campaign.

I don’t have a godfather and I also don’t intend to have one. I am running my election with the little I have and also with the help of very few individuals who believe that Richard can do better. I won’t disappoint the Youths when elected.

Please I need more campaign Posters,T-Shirts, Caps. etc

Thanks and Gold Bless.
thank God you are not atikulating...in as much you are aspiring with our Sai PMB you don enter
Re: #DontDodgeTheDebate Trends As Nigerians Insist Buhari Must Debate by GreatestA1(m): 7:03pm On Jan 04, 2019
EVILFOREST:

If he dodged then he is a FOOLISH FOOL.
Irrespective of party.
Good point then.

I am also not in support of Buhari dodging the debate.

My only issue is that the same PDP supporters who celebrated the dancing senator for dodging the Osun governorship debate and even went ahead to vote massively for him are now the ones raising alarm that the President wants to dodge debate.

You see the hypocrisy?
Re: #DontDodgeTheDebate Trends As Nigerians Insist Buhari Must Debate by bantudra: 7:04pm On Jan 04, 2019
let buhari do his job and move on.....

btw....their was already a national debate....
Re: #DontDodgeTheDebate Trends As Nigerians Insist Buhari Must Debate by akinszz: 7:05pm On Jan 04, 2019
RichFoundation:
#NotTooYoungToWin

Please I am appealing to my fellow Nigerians irrespective of party affiliations, tribe and religion to support me and help fund my campaign.

I don’t have a godfather and I also don’t intend to have one. I am running my election with the little I have and also with the help of very few individuals who believe that Richard can do better. I won’t disappoint the Youths when elected.

Thanks and Gold Bless.
what do you have to offer to deserve our votes?
Re: #DontDodgeTheDebate Trends As Nigerians Insist Buhari Must Debate by jetz(m): 7:05pm On Jan 04, 2019
He will still dodge it eh no be bubu were we sabi
Re: #DontDodgeTheDebate Trends As Nigerians Insist Buhari Must Debate by degamemaster(m): 7:05pm On Jan 04, 2019
RichFoundation:
#NotTooYoungToWin

Thanks and Gold Bless.

You may have a chance of winning but the political party you joined is a NO NO in Igboland. APC is demonic and bloodsucking occultic group but a political party to the unsuspecting individuals.

Pls change party and see yourself winning or at least creating a bigger awareness and roadmap to your jackpot hitting soon.

Not hating bro but my honest advice.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #DontDodgeTheDebate Trends As Nigerians Insist Buhari Must Debate by ashjay001(m): 7:06pm On Jan 04, 2019
namio10:
Any voter who votes a presidential candidate who refused to debate his opponents is a big FOOL.

Such FOOLISHNESS is beyond ethnoreligious bigotry.

From somebody, still pinning for GEJ? Who wouldn't debate to save his life!

Now PDP is opposition, una no go allow person rest ontop debate again ba?

With d little I know of PMB, provide him a free n fair platform and he will definitely say his piece! He's got antecedents, verifiable antecedents!
Re: #DontDodgeTheDebate Trends As Nigerians Insist Buhari Must Debate by semyman: 7:08pm On Jan 04, 2019
ASUU to participate in the 2019 general election

ASUU can even go to Sabisa Forest, provided it will not promote public university education in Nigeria.

You know why; the private universities and their foreign counterparts will not stop their remittances to ASUU for killing public universities in Nigeria
ASUU is agent of destroying public universities that is on the payroll of the private universities and the foreign universities
Re: #DontDodgeTheDebate Trends As Nigerians Insist Buhari Must Debate by bantudra: 7:08pm On Jan 04, 2019
degamemaster:

You may have a chance of winning but the political party you joined is a NO NO in Igboland. APC is demonic and bloodsucking occultic group but a political party to the unsuspecting individuals.

Pls change party and see yourself winning or at least creating a bigger awareness and roadmap to your jackpot hitting soon.

Not hating bro but my honest advice.

then its nigeria vs. south east,then.....
Re: #DontDodgeTheDebate Trends As Nigerians Insist Buhari Must Debate by shedy03(m): 7:10pm On Jan 04, 2019
yarimo:
shaataap
Shame on you cheesy cheesy cheesy
Brainless tongue tongue tongue
Re: #DontDodgeTheDebate Trends As Nigerians Insist Buhari Must Debate by naunasabi: 7:10pm On Jan 04, 2019
RichFoundation:
#NotTooYoungToWin

Thanks and Gold Bless.

Are you sure are nwa-042? If truly you are one you should be aware that running under APC with the current marginalized the SE are facing is a death in arrival.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #DontDodgeTheDebate Trends As Nigerians Insist Buhari Must Debate by bantudra: 7:11pm On Jan 04, 2019
while you south easterners are busy trying to pull down buhari weeks before elections,others are busy repositioning themselves for after buhari....

you south easterners are not good politicians.....
Re: #DontDodgeTheDebate Trends As Nigerians Insist Buhari Must Debate by Shawnnn01: 7:11pm On Jan 04, 2019
namio10:
Any voter who votes a presidential candidate who refused to debate his opponents is a big FOOL.

Exactly !

We know every single Igbo that voted Jonathan Ebele when he refused to debate in the last election is a fool. Most of those fools are now demanding that other candidates must honor debate but Nigerian know this foolish fools are up to no good n told them to rot in hell already.

Sincere4u:
If he isn't fit to debate then he has no business being president.
Enough of this bullshit!!.
Arysexy:
Illiterate dullard Jubril must debate ooooo

I know he has nothing to show other than APC routine template of *16 years of PDP" that was why we were where were where!

Useless and demonic Bigot presidiot and bastard party.

My PVC is still intact. I will collect your 5k election bribe plus tradermoni and vote you bigots out!

NEVER AGAIN!
Re: #DontDodgeTheDebate Trends As Nigerians Insist Buhari Must Debate by Iyajison: 7:15pm On Jan 04, 2019
Mk una stop to worry body..... Dat daft man no go show up

4 Likes

Re: #DontDodgeTheDebate Trends As Nigerians Insist Buhari Must Debate by Ubdavis(m): 7:16pm On Jan 04, 2019
Buhari can only attend if he wants, no amount of pressure can move him going by his rigidity.

2 Likes

Re: #DontDodgeTheDebate Trends As Nigerians Insist Buhari Must Debate by shedy03(m): 7:17pm On Jan 04, 2019
jetz:
He will still dodge it eh no be bubu were we sabi
If he dodge the debate, then he must be jubril.
Re: #DontDodgeTheDebate Trends As Nigerians Insist Buhari Must Debate by naijaking1: 7:18pm On Jan 04, 2019
6 months to appoint ministers
9 months to return from treatment
2 hours to complete a sentence
.... and you want him to go 60 minute debate

6 Likes

Re: #DontDodgeTheDebate Trends As Nigerians Insist Buhari Must Debate by Jahwinaboy(m): 7:19pm On Jan 04, 2019
Debate is one of the excellent avenue to market ur achievements. Why will someone run from it? Even the Atiku they claim can't go to USA is eager to clear his name in a debate. APC supporters get heart o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #DontDodgeTheDebate Trends As Nigerians Insist Buhari Must Debate by Ziggylady(f): 7:25pm On Jan 04, 2019
dokyOloye:

ZoneB,try and change jobs this new year.
Let old things pass away.
You can't build a house for your momma with zombie money.
Meanwhile,OP,do you want another version of where were wear? grin grin grin grin

lol@'zombie money grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #DontDodgeTheDebate Trends As Nigerians Insist Buhari Must Debate by farem: 7:30pm On Jan 04, 2019
namio10:

Like you fools voted for Jonathan who ran away from the debate in 2014?

Left- Right: Gej (ABSENT), Shekarau, Ribadu, Buhari
You hero was sipping Ogogoro in an unknown location

1 Like

Re: #DontDodgeTheDebate Trends As Nigerians Insist Buhari Must Debate by Morbeta11(m): 7:31pm On Jan 04, 2019
Hundreddegrees:
Someone that only knows how to rear gay cows and blame PDP for corruption

Is like this people want to give bubu heart attack finally grin grin

4+4....Debate Dodger.. grin

2 Likes

Re: #DontDodgeTheDebate Trends As Nigerians Insist Buhari Must Debate by frankmoney(m): 7:33pm On Jan 04, 2019
Una go tie am rope come debate ? grin

1 Like

Re: #DontDodgeTheDebate Trends As Nigerians Insist Buhari Must Debate by Coloradvantage(m): 7:41pm On Jan 04, 2019
RichFoundation:
#NotTooYoungToWin

Thanks and Gold Bless.
Yu don't sound smart. And vibrant. What are you archievments before now? We can't vote or support just because of youthfulness
Re: #DontDodgeTheDebate Trends As Nigerians Insist Buhari Must Debate by Clinton16: 7:41pm On Jan 04, 2019
Ogbebor Ehis Ehimwema is a scammer, he parade himself as a binary trade expert, you can only hide but i will definitely lay my hands on you, do the needful and be free.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Drop The Name Nigeria, It's Demeaning: Wole Olanipekun Advocates Restructuring / 'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri / Police Confirms Incidents Of Herdsmen Attack In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.