Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

#DontDodgeTheDebate Trends As Nigerians Insist Buhari Must Debate - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #DontDodgeTheDebate Trends As Nigerians Insist Buhari Must Debate (31880 Views)

RCCG Trends As Adeboye, Kumuyi Keep Mum Hours To Presidential Election / Aba Boys Insist Buhari Must Not Go Back With His Trousers / “Meet Muhammadu Buhari” Trends As Nigerians Drag President Buhari On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #DontDodgeTheDebate Trends As Nigerians Insist Buhari Must Debate by Martin0(m): 11:11pm On Jan 04, 2019
gypsey:
Mmmm... so you didn't need me then.
Maybe she be Olosho! for nassarawa.LOL! grin
as i said, i will make sure say i dey come before i tell you.
maybe na when you go enter plane you go tell me say you dey come nagrin
Re: #DontDodgeTheDebate Trends As Nigerians Insist Buhari Must Debate by Sirjamo: 11:12pm On Jan 04, 2019
Arysexy:
Illiterate dullard Jubril must debate ooooo

I know he has nothing to show other than APC routine template of *16 years of PDP" that was why we were where were where!

Useless and demonic Bigot presidiot and bastard party.

My PVC is still intact. I will collect your 5k election bribe plus tradermoni and vote you bigots out!

NEVER AGAIN!
Useless ranting of a 5%ter
Re: #DontDodgeTheDebate Trends As Nigerians Insist Buhari Must Debate by Martin0(m): 11:13pm On Jan 04, 2019
gypsey:
Mmmm... so you didn't need me then.
Maybe she be Olosho! for nassarawa.LOL! grin
as i said, i will make sure say i dey come before i tell you.
maybe na when you go enter plane you go tell me say you dey come nagrin
Re: #DontDodgeTheDebate Trends As Nigerians Insist Buhari Must Debate by Martin0(m): 11:16pm On Jan 04, 2019
gypsey:
Na soo!! IGBO people sabi make money wella.

Make una dey fuvck the girls naa

yeah that na truegrin

my brother na who get prick dey fucvk oogrin
Re: #DontDodgeTheDebate Trends As Nigerians Insist Buhari Must Debate by Martin0(m): 11:19pm On Jan 04, 2019
gypsey:
maybe you should join her in the Olosho business

we go dey think am together thengrin you go advic me on it nagrin
Re: #DontDodgeTheDebate Trends As Nigerians Insist Buhari Must Debate by darichlife: 11:19pm On Jan 04, 2019
dokyOloye:

ZoneB,try and change jobs this new year.
Let old things pass away.
You can't build a house for your momma with zombie money.
Meanwhile,OP,do you want another version of where were wear? grin grin grin grin

Aswear your full father grin grin grin grin
You no fit kill me with laugh

1 Like

Re: #DontDodgeTheDebate Trends As Nigerians Insist Buhari Must Debate by Cameroonglass(m): 11:20pm On Jan 04, 2019
� hmmm
Re: #DontDodgeTheDebate Trends As Nigerians Insist Buhari Must Debate by Cameroonglass(m): 11:21pm On Jan 04, 2019
bro, first go make money, u need patience
Re: #DontDodgeTheDebate Trends As Nigerians Insist Buhari Must Debate by Sarah20A(f): 11:28pm On Jan 04, 2019
yarimo:
shaataap
what is shaataap?debate is not supposed to be an option for any candidate is supposed to be a must.

1 Like

Re: #DontDodgeTheDebate Trends As Nigerians Insist Buhari Must Debate by chiedozie198100: 11:41pm On Jan 04, 2019
ZombieTAMER:
Buhari should just book an appointment with his London doctors Asap....

If he eventually goes to the debate... Hmmmm

Words can't explain the transmission that will transmit his transition ...

lol, why r u like this?

very wicked somebody. grin grin grin
Re: #DontDodgeTheDebate Trends As Nigerians Insist Buhari Must Debate by bantudra: 11:51pm On Jan 04, 2019
MajesticIgbo:

You're a stark illiterate.

What job does he want to do if he can't articulate his intentions?

stick your atikuwetin up your arse...who the fvck do you think you are talkin to....??
Re: #DontDodgeTheDebate Trends As Nigerians Insist Buhari Must Debate by Judybash93(m): 3:06am On Jan 05, 2019
beamtopola:
E be like say na only perverts full nairaland. See as them dey rush to like this girl picture

Lol...by nature, men are perverts
Re: #DontDodgeTheDebate Trends As Nigerians Insist Buhari Must Debate by Truckpusher(m): 3:19am On Jan 05, 2019
dokyOloye:

ZoneB,try and change jobs this new year.
Let old things pass away.
You can't build a house for your momma with zombie money.
Meanwhile,OP,do you want another version of where were wear? grin grin grin grin
I’m dead !!

2 Likes

Re: #DontDodgeTheDebate Trends As Nigerians Insist Buhari Must Debate by Arysexy(m): 5:28am On Jan 05, 2019
Sirjamo:
Useless ranting of a 5%ter

So says a boko Haram parasite
Re: #DontDodgeTheDebate Trends As Nigerians Insist Buhari Must Debate by OyiboOyibo(m): 6:03am On Jan 05, 2019
RichFoundation:
#NotTooYoungToWin
My name is Richard Ngene, I am 30 years old.
Also a House of Assembly Candidate of APC in Enugu State.

Please I am appealing to my fellow Nigerians irrespective of party affiliations, tribe and religion to support me and help fund my campaign.

I don’t have a godfather and I also don’t intend to have one. I am running my election with the little I have and also with the help of very few individuals who believe that Richard can do better. I won’t disappoint the Youths when elected.

Please I need more campaign Posters,T-Shirts, Caps. etc

Thanks and Gold Bless.

you chose the wrong party...sorry for you
Re: #DontDodgeTheDebate Trends As Nigerians Insist Buhari Must Debate by jetz(m): 7:49am On Jan 05, 2019
shedy03:

If he dodge the debate, then he must be jubril.
he's jubril already
Re: #DontDodgeTheDebate Trends As Nigerians Insist Buhari Must Debate by asanwafo: 8:49am On Jan 05, 2019
Why should PMB be compelled to attend a debate. Since 1999 tell me that Nigeria president who had attended a debate in the past? Obasanjo failed to attend. Yaradua didn't attend. GEJ failed to participate. Why must PMB's own be different. PDP supporters masqurading as nigerians,he is not attending. Debate does not bring good governance. Soundest debater may have the worst administration when it comes to hitting the ground running. We need more of flawless processes that characterized N-POWER programme in Nigeria made possible by PMB. During PDP, it was 'who know somebody '.
Re: #DontDodgeTheDebate Trends As Nigerians Insist Buhari Must Debate by asanwafo: 9:45am On Jan 05, 2019
where is Atiku?
Re: #DontDodgeTheDebate Trends As Nigerians Insist Buhari Must Debate by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 05, 2019
Martin0:

yeah that na truegrin

my brother na who get prick dey fucvk oogrin
Hian! wetin happen to ya prick? you no get prick? again?

abi dey ting no dey work?. grin
Re: #DontDodgeTheDebate Trends As Nigerians Insist Buhari Must Debate by Martin0(m): 1:17pm On Jan 05, 2019
gypsey:
Hian! wetin happen to ya prick? you no get prick? again?

abi dey ting no dey work?. grin

hahahah, you know them nor dey use small nail take dey nail 2by2 wood nagrin

so this day's na long nails nai dey good na, who no get long nail is not qualified to be given a hamer to nail down to the main hmmmmgrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike Dances As G5 Governors Arrive Oyo For Makinde's Campaign / FG Directs Saraki-Led Appointees From Kwara To Resign Or Be Sacked / Drop The Name Nigeria, It's Demeaning: Wole Olanipekun Advocates Restructuring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.