Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,500 members, 7,830,507 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Peter Obi Arrives In Kano- Pictures - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Arrives In Kano- Pictures (45943 Views)

Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Campaigns In Kano (Pictures) / Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kano (Pictures & Videos) / Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Kano (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Arrives In Kano- Pictures by phemyj(m): 11:21pm On Jan 04, 2019
Ziggylady:
I thought Afonjas said Peter Obi cannot go to the North?
People will just stay put in their caves and hide-outs in ogbomoso ranting bunkum
Is this election between vice presidents or something?
Re: Peter Obi Arrives In Kano- Pictures by cmikel: 11:24pm On Jan 04, 2019
Bluemosquito:
I am not really a political guy, I have seen obi as governor, he didn't really do anything out of the ordinary. Same with atiku as vice president.

But my greatest fear is celebrating mediocrity. Allowing the current government to continue is nothing short of that. In a sane country, I would be voting sowore or Hashim but we all know weren't living in one.

I am voting atiku not because he has an excellent record - no Nigerian politician does. I am voting him to create a trend in the country. A trend that all unperforming leaders will be booted.

If atiku fails to perform before 2023, I am definitely voting him out too. My loyalty lies not with any political party but with Nigeria

Sensible kiss
Re: Peter Obi Arrives In Kano- Pictures by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 04, 2019
Bluemosquito:

If he indeed did, I apologize, but it would be immediately apparent to all in the country. I don't deny that he tried as a governor, not just out of the ordinary

"not just out of the ordinary "

Ur still saying the same thing.

U have never been to Anambra and ur here talking what u don't know.

Peter Obi for starters saved 64 billion naira for Anambra state.

Goan check Anambra debt profile now
Re: Peter Obi Arrives In Kano- Pictures by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 04, 2019
gaby:

Bro if you understood the desperation with Peter Obi, you'd understand it is not just about financially and you'd also understand why a lot of the PDP goons aren't happy about the way he got picked as the VP. May I remind you that even before the PDP primaries, rumours had already been rife of OBI trying to woo the PDP chairman who saw it as an opportunity to attempt at rubbishing Obi by asking him to make donations to the party as a body and not through him...

I don't understand this whole post.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives In Kano- Pictures by ImperialYoruba: 12:17am On Jan 05, 2019
alsudan:
Where are the Obigot abi na Obiliar cannot go to the North Crew? grin grin. If only they know how irritated the core north is at the mention of the name Buhari.

Obi would not wear that Hausa cap if he believed he could. This cap is no ordinary cap. This is Obi in disguise because he himself did not trust his security up there without something to blend him in. grin

That cap should be preserved. The disguise worn to make Obi acceptable on his visit. grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Arrives In Kano- Pictures by ImperialYoruba: 12:19am On Jan 05, 2019
Ooh, i didnt notice...he even wear kaftan sef. Mmmtcheew....these whole outfit with cap should be sent to museum and preserved. grin
Re: Peter Obi Arrives In Kano- Pictures by IbrahimDamola: 6:05am On Jan 05, 2019
CilicMarin:
Where is Atiku? Is he under going Medical issues in Dubai?

My dear zombie, no lie this pictures pain your dumbohari skull no be small. The north loves Atiku/Obi. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Arrives In Kano- Pictures by topetalo: 6:21am On Jan 05, 2019
just have some concerns. Its most time not about the candidates, but the people around them.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives In Kano- Pictures by Mrexcell(m): 6:47am On Jan 05, 2019
basilo10I:
By His GRACE our incoming vice president Peter Obi just arrives in Kano. Lalasticlala

Wonderful see crowd I thought northerners hates peter obi.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives In Kano- Pictures by jaxxy(m): 10:15am On Jan 05, 2019
netpro:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8401545_img20181228205054_jpeg208c4deae2c9fa70bb3f9569d0e30bab

Come February, it is 4+4. Majority of Nigerians are voting to move Nigeria to the Next Level.

Next level that is at the dictates of the cabal not even the party or president. Is that one next level
Re: Peter Obi Arrives In Kano- Pictures by nwanyionitsha: 10:03am On Jan 06, 2019
senatordave1:

Nano results
Apc 3 million
Pdp 400,000
Meaning?
Well,i know everyone has on vote each

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sanusi Saved By Dangote From Being Dethroned / Soldiers Pose With Terrorist's Dead Body After Repelling Boko Haram Attack. PICS / Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.