Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,322 members, 7,829,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Peter Obi Arrives In Kano- Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Arrives In Kano- Pictures (45938 Views)

Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Campaigns In Kano (Pictures) / Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kano (Pictures & Videos) / Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Kano (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Arrives In Kano- Pictures by sonofanarchy(m): 5:45pm On Jan 04, 2019
both buhari and atiku are fools
Re: Peter Obi Arrives In Kano- Pictures by MajesticIgbo(m): 5:45pm On Jan 04, 2019
Oshigun:
Obigotry. The joker. Northern youths will give you quit notice soon after you have donated your usual 500 Naira. Sad bigot.

Incoherent rants.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arrives In Kano- Pictures by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 04, 2019
Lmaooooo
Obi wore arewa cap!

Shebi they said those wearing that cap are dullards?

I would love to see the look on the Late Nnamdi Kanu's face upon seeing this.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arrives In Kano- Pictures by ZombieTAMER: 5:45pm On Jan 04, 2019
CilicMarin:
Where is Atiku? Is he under going Medical issues in Dubai?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Arrives In Kano- Pictures by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 04, 2019
MajesticIgbo:

Incoherent rants.

Your brothet can only be VP of Biafuro with ohamumudike kanu as propaganda minister. grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives In Kano- Pictures by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 04, 2019
OneKinGuy:
Lol. I can feel the way obi is holding his heart in his hands, grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Arrives In Kano- Pictures by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 04, 2019
frankmoney:
take a look at the picture again
that is true just that he is more fatter than Buhari
Re: Peter Obi Arrives In Kano- Pictures by MajesticIgbo(m): 5:49pm On Jan 04, 2019
Oshigun:

Your brothet can only be VP of Biafuro with ohamumudike kanu as propaganda minister. grin

You're a moronic person.

Obi is your incoming Vice President, deal with it.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Arrives In Kano- Pictures by frankmoney(m): 5:50pm On Jan 04, 2019
Oma307:

that is true just that he is more fatter than Buhari
lol yea
Re: Peter Obi Arrives In Kano- Pictures by Vtrd: 5:50pm On Jan 04, 2019
alsudan:
Where are the Obigot abi na Obiliar cannot go to the North Crew? grin grin. If only they know how irritated the core north is at the mention of the name Buhari.
I did not even bother commenting on that thread.

Most of the commentators are jolly just come who believe politics started in 2015.

No political conmentator worth his/her salt would say an igbo leader cannot go to the north.
It shows a complete lack of historical knowledge.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Arrives In Kano- Pictures by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 04, 2019
frankmoney:
take a look at the picture again
I refuse to see anything like Buhari in him
Re: Peter Obi Arrives In Kano- Pictures by galaxy2020(m): 5:50pm On Jan 04, 2019
4-4=0
Re: Peter Obi Arrives In Kano- Pictures by Bizibi(m): 5:52pm On Jan 04, 2019
CilicMarin:
Where is Atiku? Is he under going Medical issues in Dubai?
he is in your toilet.....
Re: Peter Obi Arrives In Kano- Pictures by Princedapace(m): 5:52pm On Jan 04, 2019
Yankiss:
Here is a Peter Obi in the North. We can see the mammoth reception. One thing that strikes me is that the two gentlemen, Osinbajo and Obi who are running mates are much more qualified than their senior partners to lead Nigeria. We seem to be running a gerontocracy.

Nigeria is a messed up country.. Osibanjor and Obi combination would do a lot and a lot for the country..

Seriously, forget it, Nigeria never ready to develop..

Both Atiku and Buhari no fit change anything..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives In Kano- Pictures by Philmakus: 5:52pm On Jan 04, 2019
He looks Hausalistic and charismatic. How I wish Obi and Osibanjo are the ones contesting for the past of the president. but alas!
Re: Peter Obi Arrives In Kano- Pictures by IamAtikulate: 5:52pm On Jan 04, 2019
Yoruba are already crying blood. My Bae (Hausa Christian) is currently in Kano (Rogo LGA) ready to Atikulate. Mention Buhari near her and she will shoot you and submit herself to police.

She pronounces Buhari as Bahari. I don't know why and I have not even asked her.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Arrives In Kano- Pictures by Princedapace(m): 5:54pm On Jan 04, 2019
Bluemosquito:
I am not really a political guy, I have seen obi as governor, he didn't really do anything out of the ordinary. Same with atiku as vice president.

But my greatest fear is celebrating mediocrity. Allowing the current government to continue is nothing short of that. In a sane country, I would be voting sowore or Hashim but we all know weren't living in one.

I am voting atiku not because he has an excellent record - no Nigerian politician does. I am voting him to create a trend in the country. A trend that all unperforming leaders will be booted.

If atiku fails to perform before 2023, I am definitely voting him out too. My loyalty lies not with any political party but with Nigeria

Same here, I wish we could create that trend. It will help us a lot. Politicians will sit up but if Buhari wins next election, nothing for us. Politicians will continue to take us for a ride.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives In Kano- Pictures by Vtrd: 5:54pm On Jan 04, 2019
Obi looks very handsome in that attire.

A VP we can all be proud of.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Arrives In Kano- Pictures by Ecosystem4u: 5:54pm On Jan 04, 2019
netpro:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8401545_img20181228205054_jpeg208c4deae2c9fa70bb3f9569d0e30bab

Come February, it is 4+4. Majority of Nigerians are voting to move Nigeria to the Next Level.

Dont be fooled by this rented crowd, majority of ppl here hav nt gotten their # 5000 participation fee promised by APC.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Arrives In Kano- Pictures by galaxy2020(m): 5:54pm On Jan 04, 2019
Kaduna is next, and he will go to Hell -Rufai to tell him, sir am in ur state..You can now commit suicide. ��
Re: Peter Obi Arrives In Kano- Pictures by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 04, 2019
CilicMarin:
[s][/s]

Ipob yoot, do you expect them to hurl stones at him, when they can disgrace and humiliate him with their PVC?

Northerners dont have time for Obi but that does not mean they will attack him. They will come to collect his 500 naira. Igbo man stingy and wont drop more than that per person

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives In Kano- Pictures by Tizu(m): 5:55pm On Jan 04, 2019
docadams:

What is special about this. Somebody on a private visit to Sabongari in Kano.

Those he came to visit have their PVC waiting to vote.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives In Kano- Pictures by Ecosystem4u: 5:55pm On Jan 04, 2019
netpro:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8401545_img20181228205054_jpeg208c4deae2c9fa70bb3f9569d0e30bab

Come February, it is 4+4. Majority of Nigerians are voting to move Nigeria to the Next Level.

We are sending him back to Daura come Feb 19. Never again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Arrives In Kano- Pictures by EazyMoh(m): 5:56pm On Jan 04, 2019
I like his cap cool
Re: Peter Obi Arrives In Kano- Pictures by Buffalowings3(m): 5:56pm On Jan 04, 2019
Yankiss:
Here is a Peter Obi in the North. We can see the mammoth reception. One thing that strikes me is that the two gentlemen, Osinbajo and Obi who are running mates are much more qualified than their senior partners to lead Nigeria. We seem to be running a gerontocracy.
I gell you
But they are corrupting osibaajo already..
Lies come forth from his mouth like tap water

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arrives In Kano- Pictures by Vtrd: 5:57pm On Jan 04, 2019
The good thing about this 2019 campaign is that obi is projecting himself for the future.

Win or lose, his brand is national and unblemished.

I still see him as a future president one day.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arrives In Kano- Pictures by 2undeee(m): 5:57pm On Jan 04, 2019
alsudan:
Where are the Obigot abi na Obiliar cannot go to the North Crew? grin grin. If only they know how irritated the core north is at the mention of the name Buhari.

Wrong fact Na for Nairaland I know say OBI dey Kano
Re: Peter Obi Arrives In Kano- Pictures by IamAtikulate: 5:58pm On Jan 04, 2019
I won't mind voting Osinbanjo/Obi. Osinbanjo as President because he understands better political governance and Obi as VP because he understands better Economics (both developmental and political economics).

South East and Yoruba Christians would have supported that ticket but we don't trust Yoruba Moslems.

Just imagine what that ticket would do to this nation. In the absence of that, Atiku is better than a murderous Buhari.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arrives In Kano- Pictures by junglej: 5:58pm On Jan 04, 2019
Ziggylady:
I thought Afonjas said Peter Obi cannot go to the North?
People will just stay put in their caves and hide-outs in ogbomoso ranting bunkum

See this dirty looking dyke calling someone afonja. You better look in the mirror before you start spewing trash.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives In Kano- Pictures by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 04, 2019
MajesticIgbo:

You're a moronic person.

Obi is your incoming Vice President, deal with it.

We can bet 500k on it if you are game. The only problem is that you fan yogo hawkers will never pay as all na empty chest beating with zero naira for bank.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives In Kano- Pictures by BabaO2: 5:59pm On Jan 04, 2019
Yankiss:
Where is the mammoth? Kwakwanso was dispatched to the rescue to beef up some scanty crowd. No compare prof Osinbajo with one mere phylosophy graduate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki's Citizenship Saga: What The Constitution Says. / President Muhammadu Buhari In Cheerful Mood (photo) / 2019 Presidency: Atiku Abubakar Cries, Obtains PDP Nomination Forms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.