Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Senator Dino Melaye Rushed To The Hospital - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Dino Melaye Rushed To The Hospital (59363 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye Unveils State-of-the-art Automated Car Port (video) / Senator Dino Melaye Eating At A Local Restaurant (Photo) / Photos Of Senator Dino Melaye At National Assembly Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Rushed To The Hospital by bizzibodi(m): 9:32pm On Jan 04, 2019
I don tire for Dino matter,he shld play dead & b deposit in d mogue until d election is over.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Rushed To The Hospital by CrestMan: 9:33pm On Jan 04, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:
angry
And Senator omo agege the maze thief is still walking free
Apc partisan stance is so digusting especially when their lord and saviour buhari claims to be fighting corruption!!

This is one of the reasons I decided to vote against the current administration. They are too partial and insincere! And I believe there are many others like me who think the same
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Rushed To The Hospital by oderinlewo(m): 9:34pm On Jan 04, 2019
muykem:
They should use handcuff to tie his leg with bed in the hospital.
You are a fool
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Rushed To The Hospital by Felixv: 9:34pm On Jan 04, 2019
honestly, this is big shame --we spent a minimum of 15m naira on these clowns -yet all we get in return is drama..zero ROI

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Rushed To The Hospital by danot1030: 9:34pm On Jan 04, 2019
One thing with all these pdp is like the Igbos/Kanu they can brag and boast but when they face the law they become vegetables

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Rushed To The Hospital by Switruth: 9:35pm On Jan 04, 2019
Pruwa:
Na wa oh
Everyone should have a right to life. Don’t you think so. ?
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Rushed To The Hospital by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 04, 2019
bskyb:
There is great truth in the notion that we deserve our leaders.
Predictably, we will soon start quarrelling over them, even on this forum.
We will postulate various theories about why he should or shouldn't be arrested. We will ask questions about why others have not/or have been arrested.
We go out of our ways to defend /attack their interests while we leave ours to rot.
The question we should ask of ourselves is : if this man was your employee (which he is, anyway), would you sack or promote him??
......Gbammm cool cool cool
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Rushed To The Hospital by kenny5811(m): 9:35pm On Jan 04, 2019
bskyb:
We will postulate various theories about why he should or shouldn't be arrested. We will ask questions about why others have not/or have been arrested.
We go out of our ways to defend /attack their interests while we leave ours to rot.
The question we should ask of ourselves is : if this man was your employee (which he is, anyway), would you sack or promote him??
I will so sack him without pay, no gratuity no pension.....he will even refund me d ones wey I don pay am b4....
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Rushed To The Hospital by BrokenCock: 9:37pm On Jan 04, 2019
muykem:
if they tie ur father like that nkor? Mtcheww
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Rushed To The Hospital by blackpanther22: 9:39pm On Jan 04, 2019
Cately:
Plz AdSense account needed urgently for exchange of iPhone and macbook am serious

WhatsApp 081-350-65-702
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Rushed To The Hospital by ofuonyebi: 9:40pm On Jan 04, 2019
That is how the idiot and his fayose friend use to faint each time they see police

sometime they jump out of moving police vehicle like ....Jonah in the bible...the time of deceit is over hand him over to the court for jail
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Rushed To The Hospital by Cately(f): 9:41pm On Jan 04, 2019
blackpanther22:

WhatsApp 081-350-65-702
OK how many years and what country and have it received payment send screen shot I am legit
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Rushed To The Hospital by Gaekerete: 9:42pm On Jan 04, 2019
All this is to destabilise Dino from campaigning for atiku
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Rushed To The Hospital by badesco(m): 9:42pm On Jan 04, 2019
This is happening to senator Dino now, it could be anybodys turn tomorrow. Nigerian police are culpable in the whole episode.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Rushed To The Hospital by bizzibodi(m): 9:43pm On Jan 04, 2019
D fool playing faint now gav d police d opportunity to hospitalize & inject him,let see how this lousy script will play out.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Rushed To The Hospital by akinbode1(m): 9:45pm On Jan 04, 2019
Dino, it is well

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Rushed To The Hospital by AnanseK(m): 9:45pm On Jan 04, 2019
Dino is above the law. Anytime he needs to answer Police questions he pretends to be sick. But some Nigerians support lawlessness by cheering him up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Rushed To The Hospital by ALIF07: 9:48pm On Jan 04, 2019
I totally agree with most of your point expect for your last sentence, the question

bskyb:
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Rushed To The Hospital by teeboy100(m): 9:51pm On Jan 04, 2019
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
grin Dunno why the word zoo keeps popping up anytime I wanna type Nigeria
it's because you are one of the animals in the zoo.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Rushed To The Hospital by GreatestA1(m): 9:52pm On Jan 04, 2019
bskyb:
If there was a means to give you a thousand likes, you would have had it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Rushed To The Hospital by Ikpongiton: 9:52pm On Jan 04, 2019
this is not the way to go with politics,when a tyrant is in charge.he can get kill by this useless government.this is not jonathan's era,where any body can oppose and criticize the government and go scot free
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Rushed To The Hospital by Abeyjide: 9:56pm On Jan 04, 2019
BrokenCock:
if they tie ur father like that nkor? Mtcheww

his father will never behave like Dino did.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Rushed To The Hospital by Ikpongiton: 9:56pm On Jan 04, 2019
danot1030:
One thing with all these pdp is like the Igbos/Kanu they can brag and boast but when they face the law they become vegetables
you call hired killers,the law,because the victim is not your father
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Rushed To The Hospital by enemyofprogress: 9:58pm On Jan 04, 2019
Pruwa:
Na wa oh
abeg borrow me your pant
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Rushed To The Hospital by Merrykid: 9:58pm On Jan 04, 2019
muykem:

Yes o. He mustn't escape this time around. Let him know we are equal before law.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Rushed To The Hospital by enemyofprogress: 9:58pm On Jan 04, 2019
Drama in the village square
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Rushed To The Hospital by Boyooosa(m): 10:01pm On Jan 04, 2019
Will they chain him on his bed?
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Rushed To The Hospital by Baselm: 10:02pm On Jan 04, 2019
They should handcuff him to the bed o, because he just might abscond from the hospital or some thugs will come and move him out guerrilla style
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Rushed To The Hospital by chocolatelady(f): 10:09pm On Jan 04, 2019
Yyeske:
Saraki is a drowning man and he's already seen that Kwara people are about to deal with him, he's now on "every man for himself and God for us all" or in the popular naija lingo "every aboki carry im kettle""
It baffles me that Saraki did not stick out his neck for his boy. Anyway, he too was docked. First senate president to be docked in this country. Infact this 8th senate are d worst set of senators. See how Dino is just behaving like a kid. But this one, they say he looks pale, sick and weak, does it mean that he has been fasing all these while ? Was he not eating or what. This one fear me oo. Anyway, let him face d music.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Rushed To The Hospital by Thatdopekelly(m): 10:13pm On Jan 04, 2019
bskyb:
And that is how you've become a friend and mentor. Nice nice nice write up
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Rushed To The Hospital by danot1030: 10:17pm On Jan 04, 2019
Ikpongiton:
you call hired killers,the law,because the victim is not your father

So because he's your father he is above the law?
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Rushed To The Hospital by Bigval5: 10:18pm On Jan 04, 2019
Cately:
Plz AdSense account needed urgently for exchange of iPhone and macbook am serious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo / Lai Mohammed Replies Kid Grandson Who Asked Why He's Called Liar Mohammed / APC Pulls Down Giant Broom At Abuja City Gate (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.