Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

Lady Shoots Shot At Davido's Lookalike But It Ends Miserably (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Shoots Shot At Davido's Lookalike But It Ends Miserably (photos) (69024 Views)

Davido’s Lookalike ‘twin OBO Celebrates As He Bought A New Car Worth₦300,000,000 / Davido’s Lookalike, Twinobo Causes Stir As He Strikes Pose With His ‘chioma’, Vo / Omowunmi Akinnifesi Stuns At Davido’s #30BillionConcert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shoots Shot At Davido's Lookalike But It Ends Miserably (photos) by Didi2d(m): 9:18pm On Jan 04, 2019
This one fine pass Davido
Re: Lady Shoots Shot At Davido's Lookalike But It Ends Miserably (photos) by Godsfavour78: 9:22pm On Jan 04, 2019
Olizey:
Are you in dire need for an udemy course, ranging from all sort of lectures and tutorials?

Or you need a premium software for your PC?

Or a Premium app for your phone?

Good news folks! YOU CAN GET ANYONE YOU WANT FOR A TOKEN OF 500 NAIRA.

You want proof? You can definitely ask for Screenshots.

I'm as legit as you can imagine.

For more enquiries, you can send me a mail at oliseohadike@yahoo.com. My whatsapp no is on my signature

Thank you.

Sendy with license
Atomic email hunter with license
Re: Lady Shoots Shot At Davido's Lookalike But It Ends Miserably (photos) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 04, 2019
This is one of the reasons ladies take caution to make the first move.

What's the big deal in what the lady did if truly she likes the guy and the guy wasn't looking her side.

That response was not good enough except if the lady in question lives a wayward life that is known to the guy. Besides that, the guy behaved immature.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Shoots Shot At Davido's Lookalike But It Ends Miserably (photos) by PapaAdanna: 9:30pm On Jan 04, 2019
Suits the gal... So she needs a tie

Chikena
Re: Lady Shoots Shot At Davido's Lookalike But It Ends Miserably (photos) by NLbully(m): 9:35pm On Jan 04, 2019
Tamarapetty:
No thanks, i'm not.

GOT lover

I like that cool
Re: Lady Shoots Shot At Davido's Lookalike But It Ends Miserably (photos) by charlesucheh(m): 9:43pm On Jan 04, 2019
but wait o! let's be frank,
how that guy take resemble Davido?

Re: Lady Shoots Shot At Davido's Lookalike But It Ends Miserably (photos) by R0ckefeller: 9:44pm On Jan 04, 2019
if you look closely they both Look alike
Re: Lady Shoots Shot At Davido's Lookalike But It Ends Miserably (photos) by Favmil101(m): 9:54pm On Jan 04, 2019
Tamarapetty:
All these ijiots that'll be forming because they're cute. sad
E no just dey easy to be cute my dear.
Re: Lady Shoots Shot At Davido's Lookalike But It Ends Miserably (photos) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 04, 2019
hedonistic:
The sense of entitlement of Nigerian females is annoying. Every dirty mgbeke with an ugly oily face or from a poor family thinks she deserves any handsome or rich or 'correct' guy she desires, just because she's a girl. Can you imagine the audacity.

Your papa no be Adeleke, but you think you deserve to be with Adeleke pikin, just because you're a girl and you have v.a.g.ina. It's so annoying when these yeye Nigerian females do this.
Wetin this one dey talk??
Re: Lady Shoots Shot At Davido's Lookalike But It Ends Miserably (photos) by Peppergroove(m): 9:57pm On Jan 04, 2019
You don't mean it

Re: Lady Shoots Shot At Davido's Lookalike But It Ends Miserably (photos) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 04, 2019
Unik3030:
then u are a foolish guy for calling a fellow guy broke n if peradventure u are not a guy then u are a popular farm tool
My guy, na you foolish pass, calling a girl you don't know a farm tool. Chill.
Re: Lady Shoots Shot At Davido's Lookalike But It Ends Miserably (photos) by Chiemeka1: 9:57pm On Jan 04, 2019
I don't like seeing this particular meme it reminds me of MMM.
Re: Lady Shoots Shot At Davido's Lookalike But It Ends Miserably (photos) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 04, 2019
How that nigga take fine sef? Bend neck like mumu in the name of selfie. Nothing savage here, guy is just rude asf.
Plus, that girl is beautiful.
Re: Lady Shoots Shot At Davido's Lookalike But It Ends Miserably (photos) by Seandisputed(m): 10:14pm On Jan 04, 2019
What's the fuss about?
Girls say worse than this to guys asking them out.
She got half dose of the pills they dish out to men.
So,
No fvcks received and none given.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shoots Shot At Davido's Lookalike But It Ends Miserably (photos) by LincolnLynn(m): 10:20pm On Jan 04, 2019
The guy was childish,stupid and immature.He ought to have turned her down politely..The girl gave him an inch of space,petulant kid took it to miles.He was even talking cut off mark,you be admission officer?
Re: Lady Shoots Shot At Davido's Lookalike But It Ends Miserably (photos) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 04, 2019
Someone should check on that lady asap.
So she doesn't commit suicide.
Re: Lady Shoots Shot At Davido's Lookalike But It Ends Miserably (photos) by Unik3030: 10:38pm On Jan 04, 2019
chiefqueen:
My guy, na you foolish pass, calling a girl you don't know a farm tool. Chill.
so what about calling a guy u don't know broke? u are a dingbat
Re: Lady Shoots Shot At Davido's Lookalike But It Ends Miserably (photos) by moorejewelryy(m): 10:40pm On Jan 04, 2019
vr gy

Re: Lady Shoots Shot At Davido's Lookalike But It Ends Miserably (photos) by Ugosample(m): 10:44pm On Jan 04, 2019
hedonistic:
The sense of entitlement of Nigerian females is annoying. Every dirty mgbeke with an ugly oily face or from a poor family thinks she deserves any handsome or rich or 'correct' guy she desires, just because she's a girl. Can you imagine the audacity.

Your papa no be Adeleke, but you think you deserve to be with Adeleke pikin, just because you're a girl and you have v.a.g.ina. It's so annoying when these yeye Nigerian females do this.

it's what the society promotes in Nigeria
Re: Lady Shoots Shot At Davido's Lookalike But It Ends Miserably (photos) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 04, 2019
Unik3030:
so what about calling a guy u don't know broke? u are a dingbat
I guess we can agree that both of you are foolish, but your foolishness is worse. That's what I meant...@$$hole.
Re: Lady Shoots Shot At Davido's Lookalike But It Ends Miserably (photos) by Unik3030: 10:49pm On Jan 04, 2019
chiefqueen:

I guess we can agree that both of you are foolish, but your foolishness is worse. That's what I meant...@$$hole.
am not responsible for your miserable life madam, carry your frustration go one side or better still lagoon dey dere
Re: Lady Shoots Shot At Davido's Lookalike But It Ends Miserably (photos) by dreamchaser13: 10:52pm On Jan 04, 2019
WTF the guy even looks gay. Heeediot
Re: Lady Shoots Shot At Davido's Lookalike But It Ends Miserably (photos) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 04, 2019
Unik3030:
am not responsible for your miserable life madam, carry your frustration go one side or better still lagoon dey dere
My life ain't miserable, and am not frustrated. Even if I was, you could never be the cause. Don't elevate yourself.
Re: Lady Shoots Shot At Davido's Lookalike But It Ends Miserably (photos) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 04, 2019
Unik3030:
My life is not miserable, and I'm not frustrated. Even if I was, you could never be the cause. Don't elevate yourself.
Re: Lady Shoots Shot At Davido's Lookalike But It Ends Miserably (photos) by chrizzyace: 11:01pm On Jan 04, 2019
BlacSmit:
Prediction:

This would make FP= 1.26 odd

Next trash to hit FP:

Davido gives lookalike #1million naira= 1.15 odd.

Lol look alike sure oo.
Re: Lady Shoots Shot At Davido's Lookalike But It Ends Miserably (photos) by abiaumo(m): 11:26pm On Jan 04, 2019
grin

Re: Lady Shoots Shot At Davido's Lookalike But It Ends Miserably (photos) by Jellyberry(m): 11:29pm On Jan 04, 2019
Tamarapetty:
All these ijiots that'll be forming because they're cute. sad
,It's class beb.girls do it most to average gees. so its gud d cute gees pay some of yu
Re: Lady Shoots Shot At Davido's Lookalike But It Ends Miserably (photos) by fortunechy(m): 11:40pm On Jan 04, 2019
A Decent Man Is Hard 2 Find dis Days� So When u Find One like ME,Allow Him 2 Get U pregnant� u Hear Me� Just 4 security Reasons
Re: Lady Shoots Shot At Davido's Lookalike But It Ends Miserably (photos) by ike007(m): 12:17am On Jan 05, 2019
Na hunger go kill this Nigerian girls if they don't stop depending on boys and offering to be baby mamas
Re: Lady Shoots Shot At Davido's Lookalike But It Ends Miserably (photos) by Crossbow(m): 12:58am On Jan 05, 2019
Olizey:
Are you in dire need for an udemy course, ranging from all sort of lectures and tutorials?

Or you need a premium software for your PC?

Or a Premium app for your phone?

Good news folks! YOU CAN GET ANYONE YOU WANT FOR A TOKEN OF 500 NAIRA.

You want proof? You can definitely ask for Screenshots.

I'm as legit as you can imagine.

For more enquiries, you can send me a mail at oliseohadike@yahoo.com. My whatsapp no is on my signature

Thank you.

I need a Udemy course on movie subtitling.. thank you
Re: Lady Shoots Shot At Davido's Lookalike But It Ends Miserably (photos) by kunleweb: 1:32am On Jan 05, 2019
grayht:
Epic and Amazing Response

grin grin

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Old Age Is Catching Up With Arnold Schwarzenegger / Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them / Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.