Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,914 members, 7,828,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Lady Shoots Shot At Davido's Lookalike But It Ends Miserably (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Shoots Shot At Davido's Lookalike But It Ends Miserably (photos) (69061 Views)

Davido’s Lookalike ‘twin OBO Celebrates As He Bought A New Car Worth₦300,000,000 / Davido’s Lookalike, Twinobo Causes Stir As He Strikes Pose With His ‘chioma’, Vo / Omowunmi Akinnifesi Stuns At Davido’s #30BillionConcert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shoots Shot At Davido's Lookalike But It Ends Miserably (photos) by Godsfavour78: 1:47am On Jan 05, 2019
Olizey:

I don't understand any of these
lol I taught you sell software
Re: Lady Shoots Shot At Davido's Lookalike But It Ends Miserably (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 2:42am On Jan 05, 2019
small boy feeling funky going offpoint.
Re: Lady Shoots Shot At Davido's Lookalike But It Ends Miserably (photos) by Truckpusher(m): 3:25am On Jan 05, 2019
Tamarapetty:
All these ijiots that'll be forming because they're cute. sad
You keep running after them why won’t they feel they are too much ? cheesy
Re: Lady Shoots Shot At Davido's Lookalike But It Ends Miserably (photos) by Truckpusher(m): 3:27am On Jan 05, 2019
EmekaBlue:
small boy feeling funky going offpoint.

d with d lady on this abeg
There is nothing off point - That guy is a serious ass nigga who won’t waste time or settle for less .
Re: Lady Shoots Shot At Davido's Lookalike But It Ends Miserably (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 3:31am On Jan 05, 2019
Truckpusher:
There is nothing off point - That guy is a serious ass nigga who won’t waste time or settle for less .
butd girl didnt ask him out...she just simply replied his post that he looks like her ex
Re: Lady Shoots Shot At Davido's Lookalike But It Ends Miserably (photos) by Truckpusher(m): 3:40am On Jan 05, 2019
EmekaBlue:
butd girl didnt ask him out...she just simply replied his post that he looks like her ex
He already knew where she was going with the whole “you look like my ex “ stunt .

We dun hear am taya iffa hear am!! cool
Re: Lady Shoots Shot At Davido's Lookalike But It Ends Miserably (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 4:01am On Jan 05, 2019
Truckpusher:
He already knew where she was going with the whole “you look like my ex “ stunt .

We dun hear am taya iffa hear am!! cool
poor girl...boys dey vex

but also looking like her ex could also mean a vomit u dont want ever in ur life again
Re: Lady Shoots Shot At Davido's Lookalike But It Ends Miserably (photos) by Anythingbet667: 4:22am On Jan 05, 2019

Re: Lady Shoots Shot At Davido's Lookalike But It Ends Miserably (photos) by obstead200(m): 4:37am On Jan 05, 2019
Dumdumfashion:
And you think you reach her cut off mark? undecided

Respect yourself! She just talk say you look like person.
frankly, if I see that Davido look alike, I will punch out his teeth!!.
That girl does not deserve such savage response for what she said.

He would have simply humoured her and say "wow, thanks. God will help u get someone like me".

It will solve all problems. The guy is really an I'd.iot.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shoots Shot At Davido's Lookalike But It Ends Miserably (photos) by thunderbabs: 4:43am On Jan 05, 2019
Next thing you hear. Girl commits suicide shocked

Bros, words are powerful. They are like a very sharp two edged sword. Dont kill with ur words wink
Re: Lady Shoots Shot At Davido's Lookalike But It Ends Miserably (photos) by cardoctor(m): 4:58am On Jan 05, 2019
Lookalike
Re: Lady Shoots Shot At Davido's Lookalike But It Ends Miserably (photos) by Sambaby7640: 5:40am On Jan 05, 2019
Dumdumfashion:
And you think you reach her cut off mark? undecided

Respect yourself! She just talk say you look like person.
I have seen your display picture and gosh you can't even make half of the cut off mark. Phew!
Re: Lady Shoots Shot At Davido's Lookalike But It Ends Miserably (photos) by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:24am On Jan 05, 2019
The guy just said he isn't interested.... Is there any special way to say it?? BTW dat guy wickedgringringrin
Re: Lady Shoots Shot At Davido's Lookalike But It Ends Miserably (photos) by fowlyansh181(m): 8:59am On Jan 05, 2019
Abortions:
U are very very stoopid. Donot quote me again ever. And besides am a guy..
make money and shut him up or forever remain a broke a$$ niggA.
Re: Lady Shoots Shot At Davido's Lookalike But It Ends Miserably (photos) by Chukzy44(m): 10:02am On Jan 05, 2019
obstead200:
frankly, if I see that Davido look alike, I will punch out his teeth!!.
That girl does not deserve such savage response for what she said.

He would have simply humoured her and say "wow, thanks. God will help u get someone like me".

It will solve all problems. The guy is really an I'd.iot.

Nahh... . he's not!! all this wouldn't have happened if someone had learned to mind her own business!!
Re: Lady Shoots Shot At Davido's Lookalike But It Ends Miserably (photos) by obstead200(m): 6:14pm On Jan 05, 2019
Chukzy44:

Nahh... . he's not!! all this wouldn't have happened if someone had learned to mind her own business!!
Na wa for u ooo. What other reason do u have for gaining followers on Twitter? Is it not for pple to like, comment or retweet Ur posts and pictures?
What the hell has minding Ur business got to do with this? If I don't want comments, I won't seek for followers.

And it is not like that girl made an insulting comments.

This world is a small place, and u cannot lose anything by being polite and civil. In fact, u might be saving a life.

U might feel superior to that girl and look down on her, imagine how u will feel if someone superior to u debased u in such manner in public. Put urself in her shoes
Re: Lady Shoots Shot At Davido's Lookalike But It Ends Miserably (photos) by stieyven(m): 9:15pm On Jan 05, 2019
Topccy007z:
Jesu!

Epic is an understatement for this jab
DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. Exodus 20 :7
Re: Lady Shoots Shot At Davido's Lookalike But It Ends Miserably (photos) by Topccy007z: 10:11pm On Jan 05, 2019
stieyven:

DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. Exodus 20 :7
That's not the only Jesus that existed. Be mindful of that in case of next time Mr Steven
Re: Lady Shoots Shot At Davido's Lookalike But It Ends Miserably (photos) by Chukzy44(m): 11:22pm On Jan 05, 2019
obstead200:
Na wa for u ooo. What other reason do u have for gaining followers on Twitter? Is it not for pple to like, comment or retweet Ur posts and pictures?
What the hell has minding Ur business got to do with this? If I don't want comments, I won't seek for followers.

And it is not like that girl made an insulting comments.

This world is a small place, and u cannot lose anything by being polite and civil. In fact, u might be saving a life.

U might feel superior to that girl and look down on her, imagine how u will feel if someone superior to u debased u in such manner in public. Put urself in her shoes

Sir!its all so glaring and anyone but can see it if they want to "it was just a case of a girl trying a new conquest and getting hooked up with a handsome dude online.of which had a boomerang and wasn't supposed to work,as you don't just see and woo a random guy who I believe you don't even know if he's a ritualist.believe me you,she's even putting her life in danger,and please note: the guy made mention of having gone through her profile and wasn't really impressed by what he did see.and then must have discerned that he might but be a conquest to the said lady in question.LAST CENT:-and there is really no need trying to make me feel bad or reverse my perception towards the said matter,as it is adviced for every human to be ambiguous and broad minded before delving into any issue of life,what she got was something she would prevented.'I agree that maybe the dude would have used a more subtle way and handled the situation with more discretion however,people should be responsible for their actions,i shouldn't take responsibility for her been served...
Re: Lady Shoots Shot At Davido's Lookalike But It Ends Miserably (photos) by meobizy(f): 5:37pm On Jul 21, 2020
She'll have a better chance with the real Davido.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

28th Birthday: Bobrisky Speaks As Police Seal Off Venue Of His Birthday Party / Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet / Alexx Ekubo Goes Shirtless, Under Fire Over “Indecent Exposure” (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.