Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Dino Melaye: Police Releases Photos, Gives Updates - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: Police Releases Photos, Gives Updates (61882 Views)

Lagos Gives Updates On Resumption Of Schools, Churches, Mosques & Event Centres / Police Releases Names And Pictures Of The Policemen That Were Killed In Anambra / Danjuma Saliu Shot By Dino Melaye And Armed Thugs - Police Releases Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye: Police Releases Photos, Gives Updates by TruthHurts100: 8:46pm On Jan 04, 2019
Re: Dino Melaye: Police Releases Photos, Gives Updates by smalls001: 8:49pm On Jan 04, 2019
Abfinest007:
I like this politics of bitterness buhari is playin I pray atiku wins then apc members will get their own turn
No it's not politics of bitterness, it's just that it's no longer business as usual. Get used to it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Police Releases Photos, Gives Updates by Newmans: 8:50pm On Jan 04, 2019
Ngn police should do their work with due diligence, and stop exposing their lack of professionalism
Re: Dino Melaye: Police Releases Photos, Gives Updates by bengasyl(m): 8:50pm On Jan 04, 2019
Stegomiah:
This man is just a comedian
Lying senator
Re: Dino Melaye: Police Releases Photos, Gives Updates by saintaustine(m): 8:50pm On Jan 04, 2019
Abfinest007:
I like this politics of bitterness buhari is playin I pray atiku wins then apc members will get their own turn

Don't understand Nigerians at all.

Dino shoot a police officer, probably a family man like himself, and the police officer is currently hospitalized and in critical condition.

You are there calling it politics.

Are you saying he should go scout free.

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Police Releases Photos, Gives Updates by vioment: 8:57pm On Jan 04, 2019
This guy is a pure joker and a disgraceful elected leader. tufia.
Re: Dino Melaye: Police Releases Photos, Gives Updates by Taogbera: 8:58pm On Jan 04, 2019
All these na because Saraki no dey around. Lol grin grin grin
Teewhy2:
Dino and fayose don't know who is the best comedian.
The government should be careful about the way this case is been handled or else it will be seen as trying to silencing the opposition due to the timing.
Re: Dino Melaye: Police Releases Photos, Gives Updates by saintaustine(m): 9:01pm On Jan 04, 2019
Is like some persons here, dont know the reason why Dino was declared wanted by the police.

He must pay for the crime he committed.

Some persons just think it is witch-hunting.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Police Releases Photos, Gives Updates by massmedia: 9:03pm On Jan 04, 2019
this man and his shenanigans.....it's shameful someone like him is a Senator... he shouldn't act like a coward....this one can't lay his life down for his country...but am certain he can loot it anyhow...
Re: Dino Melaye: Police Releases Photos, Gives Updates by AnthonyAk(m): 9:06pm On Jan 04, 2019
ikorodureporta:
Na so this guy go take die. Too much play, wen e go serious nobody go know

na so oh
Re: Dino Melaye: Police Releases Photos, Gives Updates by chris31(m): 9:14pm On Jan 04, 2019
Abfinest007:
Ur right it will make the country more fun also i like payback

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Police Releases Photos, Gives Updates by akdjr(m): 9:19pm On Jan 04, 2019
All those that betrayed Jonathan will face the wrath of Buhari..... Saraki should be prepared too.
Re: Dino Melaye: Police Releases Photos, Gives Updates by Printerscanner: 9:19pm On Jan 04, 2019
Abfinest007:

Will Atikuloot, Obasanjo or any human being in Nigeria have the gut to intimidate or harass Buhari? No human being can do that in Nigeria. Even all the most powerful countries of the world cannot come together and harass Buhari. The reason is simple. Buhari has a cult followership in Nigeria and especially the North. You will have to kill about 20 million Almajaris before you can arrest Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Police Releases Photos, Gives Updates by 4godsake: 9:23pm On Jan 04, 2019
jaxxy:
Nonesense. A senator tells u he will report at ur office and yet u lay an 8 day siege because u have nothing better to do? Or Dino kill person? Nigerian Police and circus behavior

A senator that told you he is not in Abuja but later came out to surrender ,as that one to be trusted?

Aresting criminal element like Dino is one of police constitutional duties.
Re: Dino Melaye: Police Releases Photos, Gives Updates by EazyMoh(m): 9:27pm On Jan 04, 2019
Abfinest007:
Do you think PDP has been punished enough for their 16 years?
Re: Dino Melaye: Police Releases Photos, Gives Updates by 77up(m): 9:32pm On Jan 04, 2019
NOC1:

But my brother let us be objective, you were invited for questioning since July, you refused to honour it after 5 months police came for you with a certified arrest warrant and you went into bidding.
My brother i want to ask who is the law breaker here, the police that gave you 5 months or you that is resisting arrest?
You need not to mind those wailers , their brain is made that way to support stupidity .

Dino is a senator so , does that means he's above the law? but all they know is screaming even if it doesn't worth it.

I stop taking them serious since one useless bastard said they prefer Atiku looting even to loot their generation future than the best of Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Police Releases Photos, Gives Updates by otokx(m): 9:33pm On Jan 04, 2019
Teewhy2:
The government should be careful about the way this case is been handled or else it will be seen as trying to silencing the opposition due to the timing.

Dino beat Fayose hands down.
Re: Dino Melaye: Police Releases Photos, Gives Updates by otokx(m): 9:33pm On Jan 04, 2019
4godsake:

A senator that told you he is not in Abuja but later came out to surrender ,as that one to be trusted?

We now know that Dino lied this time.
Re: Dino Melaye: Police Releases Photos, Gives Updates by jaxxy(m): 9:33pm On Jan 04, 2019
4godsake:

Like I said if the police were credible and professional Dino wouldn’t even be hiding or have to disregard their invitation. These same so called professional police have disregarded court orders in favor of Dino. Also disregarded invitation by the senate. Tell me who is really lawless.
Re: Dino Melaye: Police Releases Photos, Gives Updates by Augustenite(m): 9:33pm On Jan 04, 2019
Teewhy2:

Fayose and Dino are the two most senseless people in the world.

*Urgent Request*

Damage batteries is urgently needed for immediate pick up.
Locations: Lagos, Ogun, Osun, Oyo.

And for bulk purchase in any part of Nigeria.

Please let me know if you have or have a link to any owner.

The batteries includes: car,inverter, motorcycle or any wet cell and dry cells batteries.

*Remuneration: 10%

Please act fast. Thanks

Call : 09059025820 or Watsapp : 07061928213

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Police Releases Photos, Gives Updates by jameskey(m): 9:34pm On Jan 04, 2019
There is nothing honourable about Dino melaye.He is always in the news for the bad reason.
Re: Dino Melaye: Police Releases Photos, Gives Updates by sugarcoatedhoni: 9:35pm On Jan 04, 2019
post=74455705:
Investigation into the case of criminal conspiracy and attempted culpable homicide against him is on-going.

That is all that matters now, all the pretense he is about presently, will not get him off the hook from being investigated for an attempted murder on a Police man along with other criminal charges.

Nonsense and Melaye!

You are 100% right.
The evil and corrupt souls can go to any length to cover their tracks.

If only the shameless Police Force can lay siege on Shekau hideout until they arrest him like this

Everyone will be queuing behind Buhari

But alas... all this gra gra is to arrest a well known Senator

Karma is a bitch and just the way Dino is been served as one of those who helped Buhari to power (he was a darling then)

His tormentors today will get served too in due time
Re: Dino Melaye: Police Releases Photos, Gives Updates by baike: 9:35pm On Jan 04, 2019
elderken:

Who the hell is this gay?
May your father die a terrible death, and a worse one fall on you. Then may your entire family never know justice and peace all through their miserable existence.
Who even gave you a phone. Fatherless bastard
why talking like EVIL spirit
Re: Dino Melaye: Police Releases Photos, Gives Updates by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 04, 2019
Abfinest007:
And Atiku is a Saint?

Atiku is also a thief!!
All of them are the same! i have no sympathy!
Re: Dino Melaye: Police Releases Photos, Gives Updates by Peacemaker5128: 9:37pm On Jan 04, 2019
jaxxy:

Tell the police to be professional and obey court orders and honor senates invitations like professional police men shud. U can’t disregard the law and force others to comply. Failed governance at its peak.
must you be displaying ipob attitude on every issue?
BTW you are not Nigerian face you Biafra
Re: Dino Melaye: Police Releases Photos, Gives Updates by jaxxy(m): 9:40pm On Jan 04, 2019
Peacemaker5128:
must you be displaying ipob attitude on every issue?
BTW you are not Nigerian face you Biafra

Every that speaks for justice is Biafra to u isn’t it?
Re: Dino Melaye: Police Releases Photos, Gives Updates by Hafsy666: 9:41pm On Jan 04, 2019
Nice talk, he would have report himself earlier

But my brother let us be objective, you were invited for questioning since July, you refused to honour it after 5 months police came for you with a certified arrest warrant and you went into bidding.
My brother i want to ask who is the law breaker here, the police that gave you 5 months or you that is resisting arrest?[/quote]
Re: Dino Melaye: Police Releases Photos, Gives Updates by isahsalee: 9:43pm On Jan 04, 2019
Kylekent59:
Why are they bringing it to social media.

Can they handle this in a discreet way?

No more tactics, skills?

Shitt men!!!

If police fails to say anything before tomorrow you will be first to blame police for silence.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Police Releases Photos, Gives Updates by knightehis(m): 10:01pm On Jan 04, 2019
Is Dino in pain too like his friend Fayose
Re: Dino Melaye: Police Releases Photos, Gives Updates by knightehis(m): 10:01pm On Jan 04, 2019
isahsalee:

If police fails to say anything before tomorrow you will be first to blame police for silence.
No mind am jor
Re: Dino Melaye: Police Releases Photos, Gives Updates by wellmax(m): 10:05pm On Jan 04, 2019
jaxxy:
Nonesense. A senator tells u he will report at ur office and yet u lay an 8 day siege because u have nothing better to do? Or Dino kill person? Nigerian Police and circus behavior

Modified* people calling Dino a criminal and how he disregarded the police invitation. This same so called professional police have disregarded court orders in favor of Dino. They have also disregarded invitations by the senate bt they claim to be upholding the law? Which law? Unprofessional and disgraceful behavior. Tyranny at best.

Since July he has refused all invitation and yet you are here spewing rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Police Releases Photos, Gives Updates by Baselm: 10:07pm On Jan 04, 2019
Ahmeduana:
It shall never be well with the force and anybody that support them.
It shall never be well with you and your family. the policeman his boys shot, is he not equally a Nigerian? in fact the policeman has given more to Nigeria than Dino can ever do.

Mind you I'm from Kogi West senatorial district, where are you from?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

428,941 Nigerians Got Cash In 24 States, 130,455 From Katsina – Minister / Hadiza El-Rufai Remembers Daughter, Yasmin Who Died In London Apartment In 2011 / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari And Trump Phone Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.